[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest bubblepeach

I just found out this thread and started watching. Man, this show is so cute & funny ^^

That Ji Seung Joon kid is very very cute <333

I feel like kidnapping him XDDD

Thanks for the MU links =)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^for this epi., cha taehyeon thought the kids wouldn't recognize him when he came (and none of the kids did recongize him). so he thought that having song hyegyo's picture would help the kids recongize him. but it turns out that didn't help because the kids didn't know who song hyegyo was. so basically, in the kids eyes, cha taehyeon is just some guy coming to help them with the soccer game. they don't know that he's a celebrity.

Ah... okay, that makes more sense now, then. thanks, teal! :D And also to bebyxanna for the translations. that's what makes the show so cute too, because the kids aren't affected by all the celebrity stuff, they're just there to play. Just like when they asked Tak Jae Hun if he was a talent...! :lol:

i was so hoping that they'd win the shoot-out this time, but i'm happy that nobody cried when they lost :) , and the kids looks like they're playing much better now, and it looks like they had a ball at the amusement park. :P

Anyways, i'm a little late today, but you can get the LQ for this week's #8 in my cb now too, and as usual i'll put up the HQ soon. ;)

FC30.jpgFC31.jpg

Guest jingjuna

todays episode was good^^

the kids are getting a little better

i was so impressed with the goalkepper he caught most of the balls during the tiebreak thing

it was so funny when they were at the park place and all these girls were running after them and they got scared so they ran haha it was cute^^

Guest fakeplastictrees

todays episode was good^^

the kids are getting a little better

i was so impressed with the goalkepper he caught most of the balls during the tiebreak thing

it was so funny when they were at the park place and all these girls were running after them and they got scared so they ran haha it was cute^^

he barely caught the balls :x

it seemed like it was all luck~ haha

&&is it just me..

or..

during the game..was he getting distracted cus of taehoon's sister? -_-

AHH THE AMUSEMENT PARK PART!!!!

did you guys see all those girls going crazy over them XD

THE SANTA CLAUSE THING WAS SO ADORABLE!!

"where are your reindeer? where is your _____? blahblah"

they kept asking so many questions x]

damn. and the rollercoaster ride thing was so cute<3

ughh i can't wait until next week's ep. again ^_^

Guest thesarahchong

I've waited FOREVER for this day.

Rather than downloading episodes, I've been waiting until it'd show up on my TV through my rather slow Korean satellite.

And the day has come!

YAYYY. So, yeah. Basically, I have fallen in love with a 7 year old man.

SeungjoonSeungjoonSeungjoonSeungjoonSeungjoon.

Oh my goodness. Furreal. This boy has CHARM.

So anyway. The only thing I was upset about was that I missed the first 10 minutes of it, so I didn't hear his conversation with Kim Jongkook.

Awww. But man, when that boy (I don't know who) clung onto the goal and then fell. LOL.

Archived