omg i love this show

its like my fav now

jiseungjoon was always my favorite kkoma ulzzang

and i love taehoon. hes so good at soccer

harharhar

dosn't jiseungjoon look like kang dong won

and taehoon look like xiah joonsoo?

Guest x3jessica

i love this show.. well.. from the three episodes that i've seen. the kids are sooo freaking adorable! and they are so funny. they just make me laugh out loud! i used to like 19.. then 20.. and actually all of the other little boys. i love all of them! they are all so cute and funny!

btw. thanks for the uploads! i really appreciate them since my video store place doesn't have this segment of happy sunday. if someone has a chance.. could they upload with ysi for 5-8? thanks so much!

Guest 팥빙수<3

OMGOSH .. THEY DO LOOK LIKE KANG DONG WON AND XIAH !! O_O !! WOAH ~ LOLS .. THATS SOOO CUTE! AHH AND I LOVE THE CHARACTER CHART! :)

ahh i look forward to watching this show every week.

these kids are so freaking adorable! makes me want to trade in my 15 year old brother for one of them -.-

my favorites are defintely taehoon, sungwoo (omg hes such a misochunsa), and minho. i dont really understand why theres such a big hype about seungjoon being a kkoma ulljjang bc hes just kindof avg to me imo.

ahh i wanna skip ahead and just watch the rest of the episodes that came out already but im saving them for winter break (:

슛돌이 화이띵!

Thanks for the plug, Deb. :P

Just started to re-up the HQ of #1 to my cb now, if anyone missed it the first time around.

Will try to "re-stock" #4 soon. :)

FC5.jpgFC23.jpg

Wanted to re-post these pics, just for the cuteness...! :P

edit: #1 is done uploading. enjoy! :)

FC1.jpgFC37.jpg

Archived