The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest queena

100 PAGES!! YAY!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE AND MOST OF ALL TO CY!!!! we'll make it to 1000 pages soon!! our chitter and chatter about her and her partners... im sure we'll make it... hahha!

man......... gieon is... officially dead in my heart... HAHHAA!!! because... i dunno... i know that seung gi prolly is being nice... by accepting michelle wie... i mean shes the "hero of korea" even tho i bet shes like... american... but whatever.. i dunno... i guess im just ready to move on....... TO YEONHWA!!!! i think shes gonna get with eric or..... dongwan or junjin.... I HOPE THO THAT THERES A HUUUUUUGE FIGHT FOR HER!!! hahahha... im LOVING THE ANTICIPATION.... but yeah.... i personally want her with minwoo... they are both so laid back and HOT! hahaha....

I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT EP OF DANG YUN HA JI when haha like... imitated jong gook and hugged cy... i was like GET OFF!!! hahhahaa.... but haha is so so sooo cute... just the things he says and the stupidness of him... i wanna meet him!!!

but anyhow...... i wanna watch this weeks xman with michelle wie... it should be interesting...and for the germany eps i hope the love tirangle we're hoping for isnt haha cy and pms.... everything else... im ok with...

Guest cam3n

100th page <3

and tomorrow Chae yeon in X-man! :lol:

you're right queena! the matchmaking business is going to flourish! till 1000th page haha

Chae Yeon and her many suitors <3

nueng got the throne hehe but I'll get the 200th =P

Guest nessa

hahahah. Happy 100 pages! Dude, when germany special airs, we're probably gonna hit up to page 200, lol.

Guest HK Tequila

I made this gif , It's rather funny when Chae Yeon was rejected by Brian

dc4jr.gif

^ What episode of Love Letter is this from?

For those of you who have gone to the Chinese Forum for Chae Yeon, you dont need to register to view the pictures sub-forum. Sometimes the registration request will come up, but if you go back to the site later you should be able to view the pictures.

Guest Lis_424

since it's our Cy's 100 page... i've made some gifs to celebrate ~~ hehehe (sorry it's not gieon, brieon gifs)

i watched this old episode of Loveletter... it did not hv eng subs available soo i didn't understand a word they said in the show .. BUT i still find CY and Min Kyung Hoon very cute together

!!!chaeyeonminkyunghoon012hw.gif

chaeyeonminkyunghoon020zu.gif

LOL since i made a Micky Yoochun and Cy gif before .. i had to make a gif of CY and Yunho~~~ hehehehe

untitled2249ed.gif

this time i spent a longer time making these~ hope u guys like it O_O ~~ can't wait x-man eps~

Guest flirtashaz

omg.. I almost forgot cy with min kyung hoon. They're one of my favs as well. Thxs for the gifs Lis_424

congrats on making it to 100pages ^_^

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

LIS those GIFS are sooo cute!! I really like the first one. I haven't seen that episode of LL yet. I'm not sure if LL thread has it, but I'll go back and check it out. I really want to see unnie!! She looks sooo cute in the GIF!

HAHA that episode with Yunho was funny!! It's the INFAMOUS "of course" game....

Cam unnie sorry to bust your bubble :) I'll get the 200th page too MWAAAHHH!!!

Guest rapunzel283

Although I'm not a regular poster, just wanted to congratulate you guys on your 100th page! :D Go team~ :lol: <333333333

Guest mandy_quyen

congratulation 100 pages ^__________^

I'm a Chaeyoun 's fan too . Not sure why she has a lot of antis +____+

btw , I'm vietnamese :lol:

Guest s3imaDen

^ mayb bcoz they dun see wat we see inside of her?! or mayb they are unhappy coz she is getting more n more attention these days and having more n more fans.. .ahah XD oh well.. no one knows... XD

we just stick to "WE LOVE CHAEYEON NO MATTER WAT" then i guess tats all.. ahahah XD

and ur avatar makes me wanna eat that dish now... O_O ITS SO DELICIOUS AND MAKES ME HUNGRY!!! AHAHAHAHA XD

Shing can't go a post with posting she loves Dayeon a lot! HAHAHAAH!!! I might just keep posting I love Channie a lot then!! :D maybe they'll get each other!!

Unnie looks very pretty in those pics. Very natrual!! She'll make one hell of a mother..and a sexy one at that! haha :)

EDIT. WHOO HOO!! I got the 100th page! PARTAY!!!!!!!

Chae Yeon unnie FIGHTING!!!

wow u guys sure are fast man!! since u guys celebrate happy 100, i'll celebrate happy 99th last.. ahahah XD ............................................... :sweatingbullets:

ekekkekee... i just can't help it.. i love tat couple very much~~ ahaha :wub:

Lis_424: nice GIFS!!!!! I LOVE ALL THOSE!!! ahahaha XD

i was screaming n laughing so hard when it shows the 1st GIF.. TAT IS JUST SO SWEET OF HIM TO GIVE HER A PECK ON THE CHICKS~ although not really a peck, but still ahahah XD

now.. i am only waiting for XMAN IN GERMANY!! i only have BIG HOPES FOR TAT ONE.. the rest... T_T i give up... T_T my wishes are dead already.. .so... T_T

i'll wait to be page 150 then.. or 199... ahah XD O_O................................. XD

i've been always hoping to read an awesome fiction of danny and CY as couples... but... T_T i dun have such good writing and imagination.. so.. i'll keep dreaming. .ahahah XD..... T_T

Guest cam3n

^ What episode of Love Letter is this from?

For those of you who have gone to the Chinese Forum for Chae Yeon, you dont need to register to view the pictures sub-forum. Sometimes the registration request will come up, but if you go back to the site later you should be able to view the pictures.

Ep. 104 [2005.11.12] and Ep. 105 [2005.11.19]

Hwanhee's so cute, he kept looking at Brian when Chae Yeon step up for him haha

maybe Hwanhee was worried that he'd upset Brian

thanks for the tips HK Tequila, I was wondering whatever happened

Lis thank you for sharing the cute gifs!!

made me want to rewatch the eps haha

Yunho and chae yeonnn <<<3

min kyung hoon and chae yeon <<<<<3

Nueng always so mean to me TT__TT

Guest wwwa

Page 100 already T_T

P'Nueng stole my page TT_TT

Thank Lis,

I want to see more CY and Min Kyung Hoon in show ><. We sould come up with this couple name... ChaeHoon? KyungYeon? ChungYoon? hahaha

Guest mandy_quyen

^ mayb bcoz they dun see wat we see inside of her?! or mayb they are unhappy coz she is getting more n more attention these days and having more n more fans.. .ahah XD oh well.. no one knows... XD

we just stick to "WE LOVE CHAEYEON NO MATTER WAT" then i guess tats all.. ahahah XD

and ur avatar makes me wanna eat that dish now... O_O ITS SO DELICIOUS AND MAKES ME HUNGRY!!! AHAHAHAHA XD

wow u guys sure are fast man!! since u guys celebrate happy 100, i'll celebrate happy 99th last.. ahahah XD ............................................... :sweatingbullets:

ekekkekee... i just can't help it.. i love tat couple very much~~ ahaha :wub:

i'll wait to be page 150 then.. or 199... ahah XD O_O................................. XD

i've been always hoping to read an awesome fiction of danny and CY as couples... but... T_T i dun have such good writing and imagination.. so.. i'll keep dreaming. .ahahah XD..... T_T

that why i chose that avatar B)

g.o.d is my fav band so i love Danny ,too . :lol:

Guest ohiloveit

Hiya Chae Yeon fans! I'm very glad this thread finally made it to page 100...definitely very exciting! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's X-man to see our beautiful unnie :D Gosh, I'm so obsessed with her these days :P I can't wait to see what happen~

Guest tudaobietbuon

ahhh.. Lis I love those gif ... she's just too cute ... lol ... thank you for sharing ....

congratulation 100 pages ^__________^

I'm a Chaeyoun 's fan too . Not sure why she has a lot of antis +____+

btw , I'm vietnamese :lol:

hi, I'm vietnamese too *shake hand?* ... lol ...

Guest queena

wow... man i LOVE THOSE GIFS!! ahhaha... i TOTALLY FORGOT how much i LOVE min kyung hoon and cy together... they were just sooo cute... because he was so shy... but then when tei would sing a song for cy.. he would all step up and try to top tei by singing another song... (guys are so cute when they are jealous!) but yeah... that kissing part was SO CUTE!! hes like... blah blah (then kiss) and everyone was like O_O so hes like... i didnt really kiss her!!! hahahha.... but i was like... I KNOW YOU WANNA! hahhaah...

dang... i wonder if min kyung hoon is gonna go back to love letter... probably... i mean... it gave him his.. popularity... AHHH!! NOW I WANT THEM TO REUNITE!!! cute!

Guest cam3n

It's sad that we only get to see her once a week (in x-man)

and looks like she's not gonna be in next week loveletter?

wish she'd come back soon to perf in inki gayo and other music shows

Guest s3imaDen

^ i was thinking if she can't appear in LL, she can at least appear in XMAN...

i feel to like XMAN more these days... i duno... i just.. ahah =X mayb not much guys or girls i wanna see there...

but in XMAN (for now), i know tat at least, they got CY there... ahahah for girls.. and hwayobi.. she is effing funny man!! i enjoy watching her... ahahah XD

AND SHINHWA IS COMING!!!!!! i wonder if they'll go to LL.. and make it like Season 1 again.. ahahah XD i like seeing all guys chasing around 1 girl.. ekekekek XD

queena: i hope he'll be appearing again soon~ of coz when CY IS THERE!! MUAHAHAH XD REUNITE!!

that why i chose that avatar B)

g.o.d is my fav band so i love Danny ,too . :lol:

HAHAHAHA =)

YEAH~~~ i love the DAYEON couple.. they are just too cute..

the kyunghoon CY couple is cute too!!

but he was being so flirty with binwoo in that epi though... -_- sigh.. unloyal guy~ ahahah XD (I LOVE BUZZ)

i was glad tat tei stepped up and wanted to sing a song for her... and kyunghoon sang also.. ahahah XD

i din have the 2nd part.. i'll go dl now.. ahahahahah...