The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest s3imaDen

lol...that part is so cute... hahah

fa226d71.gif17449f1b.gif

VANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :wub:

yeah <333 my lovely DAYEON GIF!! ITS MINE!!! MUAHAAHHAHAH XD MINE!! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! muahah XD

thank you Van <33333

btw, i uploaded the N.E.X.T song feat chae yeon. can i post the link here? O_O >_<

she looks sooo cute in the pics <333333

Guest queena

omgosh... those last two pictures are ADOREABLE! hahhaa... i cant spell... hehhe

shes gonna perform at that basketball thingy... thats why shes going to hawaii... i think shes the main attraction... they didnt name anyone else interesting... dont remember...

but anyhow... i LOVE that song noon dong jah... listen to it over and over... eheheh... now i wanna get some next stuff....

DUDE! s3imaDen youre not in malaysia... i thought you were. hehe... ITS OK... I WILL STALK CY AND FO SHO GET A SHOT OF HER AND AN AUTOGRAPH... i hope :tears: hehehe... and then... ill be like... so... are you going out with brian? hahhaa!!

all the sudden got curious... but is anyone in here a man? (im not... duh) hahhaa... but yeah... so curious that cy has more girl fans than males in this thread... shes just too adorable!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

AWWW Shing your GIF is soo cute :) hehe now you have your very own!! That part is soo cute. I also like the part where she was dancing for him before the selections! Where he had his arms on her shoulders :)

Your not allowed to post media file links in the thread. Could you PM me the song though? I would love to here the full version :)

Guest Lis_424

luv the last two pic!! she looks so cute in last pic .eating with a big smiel and .. so friendly with PKL ~~

again a mickey mouse shirt

i wanna know where she performed for that christmas outfit .. soo pretty .. anyone know ?/ i wanna download if there is such a clip

Guest tudaobietbuon

VANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :wub:

yeah <333 my lovely DAYEON GIF!! ITS MINE!!! MUAHAAHHAHAH XD MINE!! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! muahah XD

thank you Van <33333

btw, i uploaded the N.E.X.T song feat chae yeon. can i post the link here? O_O >_<

she looks sooo cute in the pics <333333

:blush: glad u like it...

can you pm me the song too... I want it .. thank you

Guest s3imaDen

omgosh... those last two pictures are ADOREABLE! hahhaa... i cant spell... hehhe

shes gonna perform at that basketball thingy... thats why shes going to hawaii... i think shes the main attraction... they didnt name anyone else interesting... dont remember...

but anyhow... i LOVE that song noon dong jah... listen to it over and over... eheheh... now i wanna get some next stuff....

DUDE! s3imaDen youre not in malaysia... i thought you were. hehe... ITS OK... I WILL STALK CY AND FO SHO GET A SHOT OF HER AND AN AUTOGRAPH... i hope :tears: hehehe... and then... ill be like... so... are you going out with brian? hahhaa!!

all the sudden got curious... but is anyone in here a man? (im not... duh) hahhaa... but yeah... so curious that cy has more girl fans than males in this thread... shes just too adorable!

T_T yeah... i'm not in m'sia rite now...... TT_TT bad timing bad timing T_T

yeah.. i wonder if there's guy fans around here???

stalk her for me~~ muahah xD i wan her autograph~ i'd love to take a pic with her ~~

AWWW Shing your GIF is soo cute :) hehe now you have your very own!! That part is soo cute. I also like the part where she was dancing for him before the selections! Where he had his arms on her shoulders :)

Your not allowed to post media file links in the thread. Could you PM me the song though? I would love to here the full version :)

i just pmed you~~ YEAH~ i love the GIF~~~ THANKS TO VAN~~ i will stare at it everyday~~~~~~~ tat tooo!!! i love tat part too!!! T_T i wonder if i can request van again~ >_< mayb next time.. ekekeekk XD TAT IS SOO SWEET TOO!!!!!! yeah yeah~~~ danny held his arms on her shoulders.. i was like O_O WOOOOWWW SUPERBBB!!! MUAHAH XD i love them 2gether!!!!!!!

alrite.. i'm going crazy.. T_T DAYEON!!!!! YEONAHHH~~~

i'd love her to date danny then.. aHAHAHAHAHAHAHH XD

Van, thank you :wub: i just pmed u the song~~

Guest tudaobietbuon

thanks s3imaDen for the song... listening to it right now... me luv CY .. heheh.....

you guys want the dancing part ?? okie... I'll do it sometime later... you guys putting me back into the photoshop mode ... hahah... this is fun... I haven't do this for a longgggggggggggggg while ... it's fun getting back at this...

Guest queena

hahaha... dude... we just restarted the dayeon obsession for s3imaDen now...

yeah... where is that christmas outfit from??? i think i remember the outfit... but dont know where...

OH YEAH... announcement... im sure all of you guys have seen it ... but i uploaded the happy shares company on the cy cb so that you guys can see the hq version of it.... its her against hwanhee of ftts... but yeah... just wanted to get that out there since it wasnt there... if you didnt watch it, its a MUST see shes just too cute to resist! (not to mention brian and hwan hee were adorable too!!)

Guest watersfancy

well, i like her very much, especially her performances in all the entertainment programs, just amazing!

Guest cam3n

What is that finger thing she's holding? is that an award? :unsure:

also ask her about the others like seung gi, tei, danny, heechul...

you guys want the dancing part ?? okie... I'll do it sometime later... you guys putting me back into the photoshop mode ... hahah... this is fun... I haven't do this for a longgggggggggggggg while ... it's fun getting back at this...

YESss we want! :lol:

Van, can u give me a quick tips how to make one? I want to try making one XD

Guest s3imaDen

thanks s3imaDen for the song... listening to it right now... me luv CY .. heheh.....

:wub: woooooooooooowwww <33 VAN YEAH~~~~~~

hahaha... dude... we just restarted the dayeon obsession for s3imaDen now...

yeah... where is that christmas outfit from??? i think i remember the outfit... but dont know where...

OH YEAH... announcement... im sure all of you guys have seen it ... but i uploaded the happy shares company on the cy cb so that you guys can see the hq version of it.... its her against hwanhee of ftts... but yeah... just wanted to get that out there since it wasnt there... if you didnt watch it, its a MUST see shes just too cute to resist! (not to mention brian and hwan hee were adorable too!!)

ahahahahah XD we can't resist DAYEON!!!~~ MUAHAHAH ITS JUST TOOO CUTE!!!!!! EKEKEKEKEKEK XD

i just love this pair <33333

What is that finger thing she's holding? is that an award? :unsure:

also ask her about the others like seung gi, tei, danny, heechul...

YESss we want! :lol:

Van, can u give me a quick tips how to make one? I want to try making one XD

yeah... tei~ DANNY~ hweechul~~ seung gi?! ekekekekek XD eermm.... brian, fany, minwoo, hyesung, junjin, kyunghoon, eermm.. who else?! O_O eric? dong wan? ANDY! MUAHAAH XD who else? G.O.D <333 TAEBIN~~ MUAHAH XD who else who else?! TT_TT

i'd like to learn photoshop too T_T but i'm a slow learner T_T *sigh*

I love Chae Yeon, and I am female too. She's pretty funny and looks like she is easy going (from what I have seen of her in X-man and Loveletter) Although i would like her to choose Brian more than HwanHee.... BTW, does anyone know a clubbox link to the x-man ep with Dayeon? HAve been looking for it for ages!!

Guest cam3n

^Hahaha I love every Briyeon episodes

her reaction's so cute when Brian reject her

but I'm glad it's for JYR =D

thank you Van! will try ;)

Guest queena

i was so sad when brian rejected cy for HER!! hahhaa.... but i think he did it just to embarass cy... because she went for hwan hee first right?? yeah.... i dont care... brians such a cutie.... im gonna watch yuh girl 6 tho... gotta keep an eye on those two... (brian and seung gi!) hahha!!

Guest Mirae-chan

I made this gif , It's rather funny when Chae Yeon was rejected by Brian

dc4jr.gif

i wouldve loved it if he accepted, but she might've reverted back to hwanee again? i dont blame Brian oppa<333333 ^^; .. kyaaaaarr gotta love the BriYeon though :P

Guest cam3n

^I don't blame Brian too

I also can't blame Chae Yeon.. I mean.. it must have been hard for her to choose..

Hwanhee... or Brian.. Hwanhee.. or Brian..

but I'm a proud Briyeon-er (even tho I'm using giyeon gif)

Guest s3imaDen

i was sad when he rejected her too..

but... i am happy for young ran... =)

after all, she is soo funny and shinhwa made her days like hell... ( I LOVE SHINHWA) its just.. they are sooo funny!!! ahahahaah XD

i guess, actually, among all those girls, young ran is the most welcomed by guys i think... coz it seems like every guy is comfortable with her and make fun.. ahahahah XD

seeing tat gif, reminds me of minwoo.. T_T she went for him once, but he was soooooooooooooo wanting to be with hyojoo... T_T *sigh*

one chance gone.. T_T out dream TT_TT

anyways... i'll wait n hope they'll bcome a pair soon.... xman or loveletter.. T_T

anyways... I M A DAYEON LOVER!!!!!

NRGchick: try the xman thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35 (XMAN #28) =)