The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest nessa

that's great to know that you are starting to like her now ^-----. I feel happy! ^^

Blah to LSG, he disappoints me! But I still think he's hot. lol.

I gotta go watch Heroine 6 now, gotta see who Hyun Young picks between Kim Jong Min, Brian, and Lee Seung Gi. I swear, I wish CY was on that show, it'll be awesome! LSG-Brian-CY love triangle, lol.

----------------

Something I found on the xman thread, so credits to them.

CY sadness. T____T

cap0128ms.jpg

Guest cam3n

OOooo~~ Chae Yeon's sooo cute with that hair cut

she also looks much younger <3

looks like she's really close with Park jung ah

yeah, no giyeon moment whatsoever

given the choice.. agree with Hyunjoong for Chae Yeon hehe

but I really really dislike his hair

random- Michelle and her parents are lovely <3

Guest nessa

egh yeah, his hair was x__x. But I still think he's still cute, hopefully his hair will change next week O_O. I just wished that he'll show some sort of interest towards chae yeon T____T.

Guest queena

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! (yuh girl 6 spoiler alert!!!)

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEUNG GI GOT REJECTED BY HYUN YOUNG!!!! but.... brian got accepted... hahahaha.... im soo mean... but HEY! thats wat he gets! hahahahha!!!! im so horrible... but but... dunno...

sorry to all the seung gi fans... i love him too...

Guest nessa

dude! heroine 6 was awesome today! Anyone who loves both LSG and Brian should go watch it.

But I understand why Hyun Young picked Brian, he gave her a freakin 7 min. perf. I loved his last perf with the hobo! PUAHHAHA! That cracked me up so bad.

LSG's perf was good too, I liked it. ^^. Kim Jong Min was awesome as well, I felt bad for him, Hyun Young is always rejecting him. T___T.

Dude.... Hyun Young is so freakin' lucky! I wish CY was there so LSG and Brian can fight over her. ^^. You know what, I wish I was on that show, lol. It'll be like heaven. ^^

Guest cam3n

^Ahhh it would be great if that's Chae Yeon they're fighting for

I'd be cheering for Brian, of course..

btw, didn't Hyunjoong and Chae Yeon coupled once?

2006021500064jp.jpg

hahaha what is she doing?

I guess this is old, anyone know what's all this about?

Guest nessa

I don't remember if they ever coupled before, all I know is that he was usually on Park team, and even when he was on that team, he usually picked Park Kyung Lim.

O_O. What is she sticking in her belly button? lol. Is it to see how far it'll go? lol.

Guest s3imaDen

T_T i'm sad.. but i knew it.. since michelle is being invited, she must be the spotlight for this week's xman..

well.. tats okie though... we knew that'll happen, although sad.. but tats it...

i wont hope for any GIEON ANYMORE..

i just hope for SHINHWAYEON~~ AHAHAHAH

i think the CY, Seungi, and Brian did appear in LL once? but yeah.. ya know.. Gieon won tat time.. ahahah XD

i wish to see shinhwa now... i can't wait.. ahahah XD

T_T i really really wanna see her paired with shi won... TT_TT REALLY REALLY

cam3n: when's tat? i mean the pic.. eekeke XD

SHE STAYED NUMBER 3~~~ YEAH!! ARIRANG!! YEAH~~~~ :wub:

Guest tudaobietbuon

lol ... now I can't wait to watch Heroine 6 .. hahah... my Brian win .. hahha ..aiiiishhhh ....

cam3n^^yeah, they couple up once... when CY just got back to x-man,

aniway, wat is CY doing?? hahah...

Guest cam3n

^Yep yep

went through my x-man collections to find it

they looks soo good together <3

freesnap0020sm.th.jpg freesnap0012nt.th.jpg

Shing I don't know, I got it from yahoo :sweatingbullets:

Guest HK Tequila

Ep. 104 [2005.11.12] and Ep. 105 [2005.11.19]

Hwanhee's so cute, he kept looking at Brian when Chae Yeon step up for him haha

maybe Hwanhee was worried that he'd upset Brian

thanks for the tips HK Tequila, I was wondering whatever happened

Lis thank you for sharing the cute gifs!!

made me want to rewatch the eps haha

Yunho and chae yeonnn <<<3

min kyung hoon and chae yeon <<<<<3

Nueng always so mean to me TT__TT

^ Thanks for the episode #. She and Brian make a funny duo.

Guest cam3n

^Yeah =)

I missed Chae yeon and Brian moments

missed how Brian always tease her and stuff

*sigh* Briyeonn..

Guest nessa

i wish brian would come back to xman, i mean if we cant have gieon moments, atlease give us briyeon moments! lol.

oh hyunjoong and cy did couple together then, that means theres a chance they will this time ^^.

I want her with either him or HAHA, since she has already paired with Tony and KHD. And truthly, her and Tony looks like a dull couple, since it's like he doesnt want to be with her.

Guest queena

i know... man i miss her and brian those cute moments.... and i miss geion but im still bitter.. HAHHAHA!! but yeah... cy should go back on loveletter... so not .... GOOD with out her!!!

off topic anyone want the new dbsk video? i upped it... so if you want pm me!! also have the kangta and vanness album available!! (dont want to waste it!)

BUT anyhow... im waiting for next week... i wonder if cy is gonna partner up with seung gi... and maybe he'll say sorry... or I BET YOU GUYS ANYTHING that if she does get partnered up with someone else on dang yun ha ji, they will be like you got dumped.... OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhaha....

its ok.... its just now... in a while... SHINHWA WILL SAVE HER FROM LONELINESS!!!! muahahhahaha!!! OH IM PEEING MY PANTS WITH ANTICIPATION!

Guest genn04

Got something to share....i know ya all crazy bout the love triangle btw sungki, chaeyeon, and brian...but for me i think chaeyeon goes better with hwanhee....becos...they both are two hot looking couple....heres my prove....j/k...just for fun...and its what i think only. HwanHee is so Hot...same with ChaeYeon....in X-Men Chaeyeon likes Hwanhee, but she feels sorry for Brian for liking her.

hottestcouplealivehwanheechaey.png

hottestcouplealivehwanheechaey1.png

HwanHee + ChaeYeon=Cutiest Pie Ever!

Guest tudaobietbuon

lol... are those pic even real? 'cause it didn't seem real ... :lol:

aniway ... I still think Brian and CY are way hotter... they got more and better chemistry than Hwanheee... but yeah, that's just wat I think...and I don't think she feels sorry for him... those shows are scipted aniway.. and if not, she is always chose Brian over Hwanhee at the end aniway...

Guest Lis_424

sl33p1n6b34uty.. im glad Chae Yeon has grown on you~ hope u will start to like her more and more ~~

yup ... Bryeon is still HOT ~~

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Unnie does look good with Hwanhee! But she goes better with the SHINHWA boys! I watched an old LL episode and there's this one episode where she did a skit with Andy and Junjin! OMG soo cute! I really wish they caught the flower, but unnie threw it to MC MONG!!

So I'm waiting for either Chainnie or Chandy :) WHOO HOO!!!

Guest cam3n

Chae Yeon and Hwanhee does make a hot if not hotter couple

but I still love Briyeon more, cuz they have more chemistry

and they look like they really like each other

oh, I agree nessa

Tony is the last one on the team I want Chae Yeon coupled with