The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest queena

OKOK... ill do the stalking... and tell you guys all about it... hahha!!

but wow... we are all around the same age... but so far apart... hey s3imaDen my friend goes to malaysia like EVERY summer... and i was like... DUDE you NEED to go to the dbsk concert there... and shes like... who?! are you gonna go? or do you like them?? hehehe.... if you are TAKE SOME PICTURES OF XIAH! hahaha..... (sorry off topic) hehehe...

but yeah.. my mom said i could go to korea this summer... but my friend's uncle is kinda into that entertainment area... so im gonna try really hard to meet cy... im mean.. it cant be that hard right??? because i was just walking like two years ago and saw eric... hehhee... (didnt get his auto or anything) but i wonder if she looks different in person... everyone says that celeb always do... but i think she might be shorter than i imagine... and skinnier... shes so cute tho!!! i love her hair and makeup... hehe...

oh yeah.. i was curious... you know on xman when she perf that song... is that her new song or something? thats gonna be released on the best album?? because i SWEAR that was her voice... the song was called noon dong jah meaning eyeball <-- hahaha literal translation kinda sounds funny but it basically means you eyes but yeah?? anyone know??

Guest tudaobietbuon

yeah, stalk her and get her autograph for me... :D ...

that's great, you gotta go to Korea ... me wanna go to... w/someone who knows korean ... hahha... so I don't get lost ... hahah..

Guest wwwa

I'm the youngest here :lol:

I'm 18 ( 10 years and 4 days younger than Chae Yeon :P ) I'm Thai studying in Canada

oh yeah.. i was curious... you know on xman when she perf that song... is that her new song or something? thats gonna be released on the best album?? because i SWEAR that was her voice... the song was called noon dong jah meaning eyeball <-- hahaha literal translation kinda sounds funny but it basically means you eyes but yeah?? anyone know??

That song's in N.EX.T's 5.5 album

"N.EX.T - 06. 눈동자 Feat. 채연"

but it has only Chae Yeon's voice (I think)

I will PM you the song

Queena!!! I want to go to korea with you >< I want to see chaeyeon tooo :tears: but no chance :tears::tears:

get her autograph for me too :D

Guest litadumas

I'm the youngest here :lol:

I'm 18 ( 10 years and 4 days younger than Chae Yeon :P ) I'm Thai studying in Canada

actually im the youngest, im 15. im chinese born and living in canada

Guest cam3n

I love the song Chae Yeon sung in X-man! it's sexyy hahaha

who's N.EX.T tho?

hehe I feel special Van unnie made me a GIF! haha in your face Cammy unnie! You meanie! LMAO!! just kidding :)

I don't care, mine is a whole lot cuter! :lol:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I disagree and I think other's will agree that DaYeon is now cuter then Gieon :P!!!

Awwww or lil dongseng Wa! Since I'm thai I can call you Nong Wa dongseng LMFAO!!

Guest Skeptrix

i'm gonna see Chae Yeon when she performs the halftime event show here in Hawaii at a bball sporting event this may 27th woooohooo!!! :D

hallyu.jpg

:)

Guest cam3n

^WOww!!~~ Chae Yeon's going to hawaii??

that's great, skeptrix!! I'm so jealous hahaha

don't forget to tell us all about it ok?!

and also.. take LOTSS LOTSS of pictures if u could :lol:

nuengie, since I'm older.. I'll let it go -_- HAHAha

Guest wwwa

I'm not the youngest here T_T

btw, what does "dongseng" mean?

5월 8일 : SBS TV "일요일이 좋다" [X맨] 촬영 1시

5월 9일 : 경주동국대 축제 8시 ~ 9시

5월 10일 : KBS TV 월드컵 특집 방송 6시 ~ 7시 (상암 월드컵 경기장)

5월 11일 : 대전방송 공개방송 7시 천안 아산만

전북대 축제 9시 30분

5월 12일 : 포항선린대 축제 8시

경복대 축제 9시 30분

5월 13일 : 부산 휠라 행사 7시

5월 15일 : 대구계명대 축제 9시

5월 16일 : 천안백석대 축제 9시

5월 18일 : 인천기능대 축제 8시

5월 19일 ~ 5월 24일 : SBS TV "일요일이 좋다" [X맨]촬영차 독일방문

5월 25일 ~ 5월 31일 : 미국 공연 (하와이)

according to her scshedule, "하와이" is Hawaii, right? she will go there from 25 to 31 O_O. I guess she will have fun there ^^

but Wow she will comback from germany on 24 and go to Hawaii on 25! O_O

OMG

Guest tudaobietbuon

I think dongseng is someone who is younger ... like older is unni/oppa/nuna/hyung...

Guest cam3n

I'm not the youngest here T_T

btw, what does "dongseng" mean?

according to her scshedule, "???" is Hawaii, right? she will go there from 25 to 31 O_O. I guess she will have fun there ^^

but Wow she will comback from germany on 24 and go to Hawaii on 25! O_O

OMG

Hahaha no.. you're not Wa :P but being 18 is so much fun! TT__TT

I thought she will be in Germany when the World Cup starts? which is in June..

Guest wwwa

^I don't know

I think dongseng is someone who is younger ... like older is unni/oppa/nuna/hyung...

^I seeee

Thank you for translation, tudaobietbuon ^^

My name is really short, but P'Neung try to make it really long hahaha

anyway, Will chae yeon also play bastkeyball or only sing? She is the only girl in there hahaha.

Chae Yeon is so sport >< she go to almost every korean sport event around the world

edit: I feel like i'm a slow typer :sweatingbullets:

Guest cam3n

I've read somewhere that she'll also be signing cds for $20? at the event for charity.

Chae Yeon loves sports for sure, I wonder if she plays any.

I'd love to see her plays baseball :) she's got the style haha

Guest s3imaDen

hehe I feel special Van unnie made me a GIF! haha in your face Cammy unnie! You meanie! LMAO!! just kidding :)

Seung Gi needs to get smacked too knock some sense into him!!!

Shing maybe Van will make you a GIF too! Hopefully not the same as mines!

ekekekek.. I LOVE DAYEON!! I ADORE DAYEON COUPLE~~ muahaah XD

eekekeke.. i'll just save ur GIF so i can stare at it anytime then.. heheheeh XD

that gif is too cute!!! make more gifs please.. i wish i could make gifs myself :(

hey.. i want to introduce myself here too heheh..

I'm Wani and 20yrs old :( hey s3imaDen, i'm half malaysian :)

ShinhwaLovesMe: i ADORE your avatar!

Cool~~ nice to meet ya~~~ ekekekeekk XD i wanna gif too.. muaahh XD

hehe, what I meant is that I'm Vietnamese ... lol ... and my name is Van ...lol ... u want one ?? well, since today is my last day of school.. let's celebrate .. I'll make u a gif.. lol ... I just need to know which part and which video do you want... :D

well, I'm glad you like it... hehe... so you're the same age as me .. cool .. hehe.. aniway, what nationality are you ??

ops.. sorry... :blush: HI VAN <333

eermm.. can i have one?! can i have where when: Danny called "Yeonah"~ and shows chae yeon's face~

i just can't stop watching tat awesome lovely moment man~~ MUAHAHAH XD :wub: THANK YOU VAN~~~~~~

i'm a malaysian.. ekekek XD same age too!?!? hahaha XD I SAY AWESOME!!!!

OKOK... ill do the stalking... and tell you guys all about it... hahha!!

but wow... we are all around the same age... but so far apart... hey s3imaDen my friend goes to malaysia like EVERY summer... and i was like... DUDE you NEED to go to the dbsk concert there... and shes like... who?! are you gonna go? or do you like them?? hehehe.... if you are TAKE SOME PICTURES OF XIAH! hahaha..... (sorry off topic) hehehe...

but yeah.. my mom said i could go to korea this summer... but my friend's uncle is kinda into that entertainment area... so im gonna try really hard to meet cy... im mean.. it cant be that hard right??? because i was just walking like two years ago and saw eric... hehhee... (didnt get his auto or anything) but i wonder if she looks different in person... everyone says that celeb always do... but i think she might be shorter than i imagine... and skinnier... shes so cute tho!!! i love her hair and makeup... hehe...

i think tat's N.E.X.T song feat her... uhmm... i think i saw it somewhere... ekekek XD

I'D LOVE TO GO TO DBSK'S CONCERT!!! but, i'm in australia rite now.. TT_TT if only i have $$ to fly back to go to their concert T_T i'd love to man!!!! TT_TT someone going? mind taking pictures please?! and share with us!?? TT_TT i wanna go!! I WANNA GO!! i'm a malaysian but i can't go!!! T_T WHY!! WHY!!! T_T bad timing bad timing!!! T_T

so good of ur mum :wub: let u go to korea~~~~ i'd love to go to!!! T_T $$$ please come n find me!!! T_T I WANT MONEY!!!!!! T_T i'd love to go man~~~~ T_T

i'm glad tat she is bz these days, which means, she is gaining more n more reputation and attention~~ muahah XD i'm glad ppl like her more n more~~

but i do hope she had enuf rest while working T_T dun work till sick.... *sigh*

enuf said... DAYEON!!!!! MUAAHAHAHHAH XD

hawaiiiiiiiii O_O oooo~~~~ say aloha! XD

i hope to see her in xman in germany though!! O_O she's gonna be there... rite?!?!?!? T_T i wanna see shinhwa CY!

Guest Lis_424

omg i've only been gone half a day .. and soo many posts LOL . was constantly trying to catch up HAH A

Cy going to hawaii ~~ sigh wish i can go T__T i want to take a picture with her if i ever meet her ..LOL

anyway .. im Chinese.. raised in Canada, just turn 19 recently :P

Guest tudaobietbuon

ops.. sorry... :blush: HI VAN <333

eermm.. can i have one?! can i have where when: Danny called "Yeonah"~ and shows chae yeon's face~

i just can't stop watching tat awesome lovely moment man~~ MUAHAHAH XD :wub: THANK YOU VAN~~~~~~

lol...that part is so cute... hahah

fa226d71.gif17449f1b.gif