The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest queena

I agree. I think she is so cute and pretty. I love her with Fany. They make a cute couple! HEHEH... She and Tei seem's to be really close. She DID appear at his fanmeeting and then in gameshows, Tei and her are always a couple...HEHE... I have not heard alot of her songs...does anyone have any recommendations?

i REALLY like her upbeat stuff on the second and third albums

second album

tracks 1-3 are my favs..

dool ee suh (hte nanana song)

ji dok han weh myun

da ga wah

third album

tracks 1, 3, 5, and 6 are good

oh jik nuh

dut

seh bun cheh sa rang (third love)

nuh ddem eh

those are my favs... but i like all of them

ANYHOW! woooooooowwww!!! xman in GERMANY with SHINHWA she BETTER go!!! hahha!! i would... hehehe... HER WITH MINWOO OH YEAH!!!!! or dongwan... or andy is cute too!!! that would be a fun ep to watch... and they are her age... more than seung gi..... BUT I STILL LOVE GIEON! hahha... ill be crossing my fingers for that special tho...

Guest nessa

hahah yeah, but we probably have to wait like two more weeks 'til we find out the whole cast T_T. That's if they plan on airing it then.

omg xman tomorrow! I'm still hoping that seung gi will swap teams or something since there's a lot of new ppl on, i just hate it cuz most of the time, the new guys are always on kang team, T____T.

----------------

i own page 67 ^^

^

I wish seung gi would be on chaeyeon team too, and I guess most of us here wish that same thing

third album

tracks 1, 3, 5, and 6 are good

oh jik nuh

dut

seh bun cheh sa rang (third love)

nuh ddem eh

those are my favs... but i like all of them

ANYHOW! woooooooowwww!!! xman in GERMANY with SHINHWA she BETTER go!!! hahha!! i would... hehehe... HER WITH MINWOO OH YEAH!!!!! or dongwan... or andy is cute too!!! that would be a fun ep to watch... and they are her age... more than seung gi..... BUT I STILL LOVE GIEON! hahha... ill be crossing my fingers for that special tho...

Those songs in your 3rd album's list are my favs too

x-man in GERMANY!!! Guess SBS has a lot of money!! I hope that chae yeon will attend there. I love to see chae yeon pair up with junjin or minwoo >_<

Guest queena

oh man im sooooo BORED RIGHT NOW!! just makes me go through soompi over and over again.. and comment and comment again... i cant wait till tomorrow when xman comes out.... but yeah.... you would think the "nice" people at xman would assign seung gi to kang team.... wanna see them together...

OH YEAH!! did you guys see jun jin on LL today?? he totally got ..... how to say... HOTTER!! hahhaha... but i was like... yeah... hes hot enough to be with cy.. hahaha... man but i did not like her outfit in the openning of the show... that HUGE white shirt looking thing.. ???? shes cuter in those booty shorts and that colorful like hoodie thing from 3rd love ahahha.... thats one of my fav concepts... shes should do a more mature sexy next... because shes so cutsy right now.. but thats what makes her look younger... haha and they fun of her being "old"... but whatever she does im sure she will look beautiful!

Guest nessa

^--- hahahah yeah, but maybe now that PKL didn't pick seung gi in the past episode, she'll let him to go kang team so he can be with chae yeon ^^

Guest cam3n

unfortunately i haven found any non-CB links anywhere.... but fret not... i'll try to upload it into MU... juz give me a day or two....

Thank youu very much, BlurBlur!! :w00t:

Guest s3imaDen

if she is not going on LL at BALI..

then go to germany for XMAN!!!

i'd like her going to germany then.. ekeke with shinhwa awesomess <33

woooooooo <33 i hope she goes!!!!

ahahahahahah =D

nics picss <333

Guest cam3n

Totally agreed, s3imaden!

X-man, Germany, World Cup, Chae Yeon, Shinhwa.. all sounds perfect to me! LOL

I'd be so heartbroken if she's not going to be there..

has the Inki Gayo aired yet? anyone seen her Goodbye special? :unsure:

Guest s3imaDen

^ TRUE!!!

if she can't be with FTTS HOTTIES...

tHEN BE WITH SHINHWA HOTTIES!!! for a change <333

mayb some chemistry will appear or sth.. ekekek

ok.. i can't wait!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I HOPE SHE WILL GET PAIRED WITH MINWOO.. SOON OR STH..

I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE THAT HAPPEN TT_TT

Guest cam3n

^Yep! out of all the Shinhwa guys.. I think she looks the best with Minwoo

but in an old LL eps, she and Junjin was cute too.. when they had to an act or something..

Inkigayo anyone? how's her goodbye special?

Guest queena

i was watching star golden bell... and these twins.... one in particular kinda looks like a (ugly) cy.... heres a picture.... i guess cuz they are both dark with same hair color... and just their overall "feel"

00534648_2.jpg

what do you guys think...

Guest nessa

^---- i think it's just the hairstyle ^^. But yeah she isn't as pretty as Chae Yeon ^^

YAY! XMAN TODAY! I'm dling it right now, and I asked in the xman if LSG and CY are on the same team and they're not T_T. BLAH!

But I read some ppl in the thread are now wooting for LSG and CY couple still. ^^

I'm done watching today x-man

LSG and CY thing was so cute!!!! I like his nanana dance ^^ So cuteeeeee

and a lot of CY VS PKL today hahaha

Guest nessa

heheh i just finished watching it as well. I was so hoping that they were on the same team but they had cute moments today as well, like lsg doing nanana dance ^^.

Ahhh! And whoever can understand korean that watch today's episode, can you translate the of course game with BSG vs LSG? They kept talking about Chae Yeon and everytime LSG was talking they'll put hearts around CY ^^. lol.

Guest cam3n

Watched today's x-man! it sure is a lott better than Loveletter..

I think I'm liking Gieon more and more! Seung gi and Chae Yeon are just adorable!! he seems to really like her alot! LOL.. yeah.. alot of PKL vs CY today..

I'm curious too.. about what BSG and Seung gi said in of course game.. almost their whole conversations is about Chae Yeon lol..

Guest queena

OHGOSH XMAN WAS SO CUTE... IM OFFFICIALLY IN loooooove WITH seung gi/ gieon!!! hahaha.... hes soooo adorkable!!! and yeah the pkl cy thing was funny today.... i wish gieon was on the same team too but... OH WELL... they still do the cute loveydovey thing.... AHHHH I LOVE IT!! as for the dang yun ha ji:::

spoiler!!!

so seung gi first is like.... do you even know usher??? (because before seul gi was like... you are all good but.... uh suh?? (thats wat they call seung gi on xman) so i guess seung gi was a bit "hurt") and so seul gi is like... im sorry i really didnt want to say anything bad abt you.... but it was a game.... and she basically is like ... i like you... (in a roundabout manner)... and shes like... i hear you like cy but can i fill that space instead? and... seung gi says no basically... hes just like... oh but ive liked her for so long... and then later hes like... i still like my nuna.... SO CUTE!! but yeah... its just basically her going after him and him confirming his "UNDYING LOVE" for cy.... OH YEAH!! ATTA BOY! HAHAA but yeah..you guys should watch with subs... if you find them..

but yeah... i know what it feels like to watch thing you cant understand... because recently ive been obsessing over chinese/taiwanese stuff.... and i REALLY dont know what they are saying... but ayhow...

cy looked soooo cute in the beginning with her black top and... seung gi looked really good too!! (what was up with tony an's pants...) but yeah... shes so like... smiley.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO GERMANY CY!!!

Thank you, queena

that was so cute ah~~~ I hope they will be on the same team one day. That was so sweet

I will wait for the sub >_< Gieon 4ever hahaha