The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest nessa

awwwwwwww yay! now i know what was going on!

Yes, CY did look pretty in the beginning, i love her outfit! And of course Seung gi always looks cute <3333333333

I love how he kept rejecting BSG (i'm a fan of hers too but I still love Giyeon), awww now I wish CY and LSG actually went out T_T. lol.

"I still like my nuna..." hahah awww! how cute! :pinches seung gi:

I can't wait for my HD version to finish dling.

thanx queena for translating

Guest cam3n

Thanks queena!!

what are their age diff exactly? CY is like 27? how old is Seung Gi?

I really want them to be together now.. lol

Chae Yeon is always pretty no matter what she wears.. but I think I've never seen her in something really feminim..

Guest NicknamedEx

OHGOSH XMAN WAS SO CUTE... IM OFFFICIALLY IN loooooove WITH seung gi/ gieon!!! hahaha.... hes soooo adorkable!!! and yeah the pkl cy thing was funny today.... i wish gieon was on the same team too but... OH WELL... they still do the cute loveydovey thing.... AHHHH I LOVE IT!! as for the dang yun ha ji:::

spoiler!!!

so seung gi first is like.... do you even know usher??? (because before seul gi was like... you are all good but.... uh suh?? (thats wat they call seung gi on xman) so i guess seung gi was a bit "hurt") and so seul gi is like... im sorry i really didnt want to say anything bad abt you.... but it was a game.... and she basically is like ... i like you... (in a roundabout manner)... and shes like... i hear you like cy but can i fill that space instead? and... seung gi says no basically... hes just like... oh but ive liked her for so long... and then later hes like... i still like my nuna.... SO CUTE!! but yeah... its just basically her going after him and him confirming his "UNDYING LOVE" for cy.... OH YEAH!! ATTA BOY! HAHAA but yeah..you guys should watch with subs... if you find them..

but yeah... i know what it feels like to watch thing you cant understand... because recently ive been obsessing over chinese/taiwanese stuff.... and i REALLY dont know what they are saying... but ayhow...

cy looked soooo cute in the beginning with her black top and... seung gi looked really good too!! (what was up with tony an's pants...) but yeah... shes so like... smiley.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO GERMANY CY!!!

this is OT, but when they call LSG Usher, they are being sarcastic right?

Guest hunnibunni

this is OT, but when they call LSG Usher, they are being sarcastic right?

lee seung ki is now called xman's usher because he tries so hard at dancing now..so they're making fun of him, but in a friendly way.. :P i love seungki and chae yeon together too

Guest pinklegirl007

really!?!

...but i don't want the whole show I want only chaeyeon part... I better wait till someone cuts the show...

Me too! LOL

And I have good news!! Wackycashew's clubbox has it, in HQ!!!! Its still uploading right now! Can't wait to download it!!

^That is the news that i have been waiting for ^.^

>_< Can't wait to see her perf. It must be good perf since it's goodbye special

Guest hunnibunni

i just saw her goodbye special on inkki gayo and i was honestly disappointed..spoiler below

she lipsynched..her perf was half 3rd love, half only you...it seemed as if she was performing like she always does..nothing extra special even when its her goodbye special..>.<

Guest ohiloveit

Yeah...I just finished watching her performance, and it wasn't quite what I expected as a goodbye special

However,X-man was pretty good today :)

Guest nessa

yeah i just watched her perf. and it wasn't anything spectacular but it was still good, i think she was just trying to dance more for the last perf so she didnt sing live, i wished she did tho.

But she looked cute with her outfit, like always. She sad she isn't going to be performing anymore for this album, I wished she perf. onemore song, like her ballad one T____T.

-_-" Clubbox does not work for some reasons...

Cannot download her perf. T_T

Well, there is nothing wrong with lipsynce... many other gasoo do that, don't there? Only if i can see her on stage, that is good enough ^^

Let's hope that she will appear on shows until her new album release ^^

Guest nessa

hey guys i made a cut and decided to upload for you guys. Should I upload in MU too just incase? I hope I can post this ^^

link removed

I made a cut of Andy in the before she performed cuz he was making puppy faces when he said it was Chae Yeon's goodbye perf, it was just too cute ^^

Guest BLurBLur

^Thanks, BlurBlur! :)

do you know where can I get the non-CB links?

unfortunately i haven found any non-CB links anywhere.... but fret not... i'll try to upload it into MU... juz give me a day or two....

alrite... i've got the MU link uploaded.. and since i m not sure if links are allowed to be posted here... those who wants it will have to PM me for the link...

ysmmep145ayumichaeyeon2kc.jpg

Ya Shim Man Man - EP145 - Ayumi & Chae Yeon (2006.01.09) 132MB LQ

- Chae Yeon talks bout the death of her bf...