Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Guest chipotle2104

awww........I love this actress....she's soooooo pretty and cute....I love her in over the rainbow....she and hyukjoo are so cute together.....I hope she becomes a big star....

Guest atreyu112

awww........I love this actress....she's soooooo pretty and cute....I love her in over the rainbow....she and hyukjoo are so cute together.....I hope she becomes a big star....

i hope so too.. she is sooo refreshing in OTR.. can't wait to see her in her new drama with KRW..

Guest atreyu112

thanks yeohweping for the nice pics.. she is sooo pretty.. i always like her when she smile or laugh.. or especially when she pouting her lips or blow her cheek.. soo cute!!

Guest BUTT3RFLii

Yea. She's 22. She and Ji Hyun Woo are the same age except she's older than him a few months.

Woot! SJH is filming a new drama with Kim Rae Won called Gourmet! Can't wait to see her in it. I was hoping to see her in another drama after Over the Raindow and now my hope come true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hyeyoon

She's very pretty!!! I started to like her since Over The Rainbow... she can be pretty and cute at same time... n my friends who don't really find korean actress pretty say she's pretty too!!! hahaha... i'm looking forward to this drama!!! think she'll look compatible wif kim rae won... but i hope she n hwanhee can pair up again, regardless of comercials or dramas... heeeeeeeeee... :D

Love the pics. I loved her charcater in OTR. I was rootin for her and Rex the whole way. I liked Hyeok Joo, but I think my Hwan Hee love got in ym way! Lol, but she and Rex were still so cute. I can't wait for her new drama.

Guest innerouter2000

ahhh shes gorgeous ^^

@linked: really? i was a normal hyuk-mier but it seems many many ppl were rooting for rexmi! really interesting :D

Love the pics. I loved her charcater in OTR. I was rootin for her and Rex the whole way. I liked Hyeok Joo, but I think my Hwan Hee love got in ym way! Lol, but she and Rex were still so cute. I can't wait for her new drama.

Heehee, totally! She and Rex were just too cute :w00t:

But too bad they didn't end up tgt <_<

Im still hoping she can pair up with Hwanhee for a new project, be it a CF, movie or drama :w00t:

Guest jessiehh

2006년 8월 15일 (화) 19:36 YTN STAR

'오버 더 레인보우' 서지혜, "학창시절 별명 원빈이었어요"

20060815193604.558.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200608/15/200608151604201701_s.wmv