Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Guest bwitched

yeah, what do you mean by that??...The whole production is cancelled or Seo Ji hye dropped out of the team??..I've been waiting for this drama like forever!!!...

Guest atreyu112

currently, there's no news at all abt the Gourmet.. but i still keep my hope high.. just to see Seo Ji Hye in acting.. she is sooo underrated

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she can pull off any look and come out great. how envious.

I've only seen her in over the rainbow. didn't realize she's been in other series as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bwitched

I just finished rewatching OTR...I loved her and I still love her.

Gourmet gourmet, when are you going to air??

I think the production may be cancelled..

I can't remember where I read it from, but I remember seeing sth like KRW will be taking up another movie.

And it will kinda clash with the filming of Gourmet, so it may not happen after all..

Guest valenti

hope they will change their mind and still continue to shoot the drama Gourmet :mellow:

i really like Seo Ji Hye..... and pairing her to one of the most famous korean actors, Kim Rae Won, will be a very good break for her. not only because she will be paired to one of the top korean actors but it will be a chance for her to show her acting skill. and pairing her to KRW will be a very good chance because for sure, KRW has a huge fan base and they will see Seo Ji Hye's acting if ever the Gourmet project will still be shoot. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest atreyu112

Yay!!! finally there's new drama of SJH with Hwanhee of OTR.. too bad that hwanhee isn't the lead but the 2nd lead.. how i wish they would have a drama with both of them as a lead and end up together..

here is the link to the SJH's latest drama..

Latest Drama - I Love you

• 1 month later...
Guest BUTT3RFLii

awww SJH is not goin to film for Gourmet...wut a disappointment...

i'm glad she's in the same drama wit Hwanhee again! sukie they not pairing in that drama...sigh

Guest valenti

so seo ji hye will not going to do the drama Gourmet instead she had this drama this with Hwanhee... that's still good. :)

Guest atreyu112

i am sooo disappointed that she will not be in Gourmet.. i believe that she can carry that role better than KJA.. but, i am really glad that she is stick with hwanhee.. and now with Shi Won! i hope i can see that special drama soon!

• 4 weeks later...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] The Legend of Hyang Dan Ep. 1 - Choi Si Won, Seo Ji Hye [674.4MB]

i didn't find out she was in this till today. ^_^ can't wait to check it out. i'm looking forward to the drama with hwanhee as well. i loved her in Over The Rainbow. :D i heard she's gonna be in Fly to the Sky's "Saranghae" MV.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

just finished watching her in the 2part drama...

it's so cute!! Siwon and her are very compatible.

what's this drama with Hwanhee that she's doing?

when is it going to come out?

^ I think they're filming it already. :unsure: I can't wait to see it. =D

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

[HQ] The Legend of Hyang Dan Ep. 1 - Choi Si Won, Seo Ji Hye [674.4MB]

[HQ] The Legend of Hyang Dan Ep. 2 - Choi Si Won, Seo Ji Hye [666.3MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

I started a new CB, so please download from here instead of my old one. Thanks!! :D