Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

Just waiting for English subtitles to MSD's Episode 13, before I get my first look at it.  In the meantime:
Lousy quality video of Woo-Sung's clownish antics on "The Alone in Love" set.  I filmed it off my computer.  (Sorry, my technological skills leave much to be desired.)

And it may be of some interest to you guys, his thoughts on his baby-faced looks.  (From Bonus Materials on "Spider Forest" DVD.)CMCapture31_zps4ade66ca.jpgCMCapture32_zps93bb94d0.jpgCMCapture34_zps5f77b6ae.jpgCMCapture35_zpsd30893c2.jpgCMCapture39_zpscf8d15ce.jpgCMCapture40_zps87af2f9a.jpgCMCapture41_zpsf0a861a9.jpgCMCapture44_zps5ba3613b.jpg

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JamaicaK and all here, i think the answer to his question is: eternal youth - he's just blessed, i saw the pix u posted when he was young & it hardly changed from then till now, i always thought he even looks better these days like in MSD! i got to chk out that vid later when i go to lunch i can't wait! i also think one of his qualities would be his gr8 sense of humour, he always hv a cute smile on his face, he jokes with the MSD cast/crew and just a cool kinda guy! awesome! bless his heart! i also hope he gets over his thyroid prob coz it's curable n i heard seaweeds are one of the things that is beneficial for ppl suffering fr thyroid n it's in abundance in his country!

Aiiiigoo... I hope that it was not a spoiler that first scene in that behind-the-scene clip @JamaicaK ? Hehe... :) 
By the way, Mr. KWS seems to really be a humours prankster and very funny off-camera (in between the sets) as also seen in some behind-the-scenes photos and clips from "My Spring Days". 

PeerNorway said: Aiiiigoo... I hope that it was not a spoiler that first scene in that behind-the-scene clip @JamaicaK ? Hehe... :) 
By the way, Mr. KWS seems to really be a humours prankster and very funny off-camera (in between the sets) as also seen in some behind-the-scenes photos and clips from "My Spring Days". 

I'll have to learn how to link my Facebook pictures here.  I use it for actor photos all the time.  I even have a photo album on my Facebook page called, "Kam Woo-Seong - The Most Criminally Underrated Actor in South Korea." :-)  Lol!

@JamaicaK once you learned that please teach me too :D

Lol! Getting in touch with him is the big mystery. Man, I wish he hadn't abandoned his Twitter account, although, I can't say as I blame him. So many of us spend too much time online as it is, we forget to live; but I loved seeing the artwork he was doing, and behind the scenes pictures from King Geunchogo. Oh well...

At this point I'd be happy if I could access and read Daum Cafe. If anything is going on with him they'd know it.

guys i can't wait to see your FB photos of him: may i post this one here also?

http://imbbsfile.imbc.com/drama07/springday_photo/201409/springday_photo140930111635imbcdrama1.jpg
look the way he jokes w/them his hand & face looked hilarious :))

http://imbbsfile.imbc.com/drama07/springday_photo/201409/springday_photo140930111635imbcdrama3.jpg
our favorite trio! :))

photo springday_photo141014175639imbcdrama1_zps16e9fa39.jpg
gosh i envy SY hahaha

photo springday_photo141014164902imbcdrama0_zps9e417813.jpg

photo springday_photo141014164902imbcdrama4_zpscd4f7b9c.jpg

photo springday_photo141014164902imbcdrama3_zps66dd1a28.jpgphoto springday_photo141014164902imbcdrama3_zps66dd1a28.jpg
LOLs he's hvng fun on the set, he's hilarious, it must be nice wkg with him

photo springday_photo141014164902imbcdrama2_zps1f9f72f9.jpg
i assume these were on shooting breaks he's clowning around what else is new eh? hehehe

ChelseaS said: (pics in previous page) Ah so he already co-starred with the actress playing Ji Won in MSD before?

I'm ashamed to say I didn't realize that was her!  Her look was radically different in "The Outlaw," than her appearance at the press conference for it, and in MSD, as well.  She had an interesting relationship with Kam's character in TO.  She was a family friend, probably ten years younger, or so, who'd had a crush on him for years, and as colleagues, they had a rather bitter, antagonistic relationship.  She was a police psychologist, I guess, and had no flair for it - was always saying the most insensitive stuff, and setting Kam off.  I think the film had been set up to have sequels, but it wasn't good enough, unfortunately, to warrant them.  I would've been curious to see what happened to their two characters, in the long run.

Dearest @hibiscus23 and @JamaicaK, 
I could not wait and have started watching "Alone in Love" and I am now over half way. I have had too much time on my hand as I have been home sick, so this K-drama kept me company and made the time pass faster. I have to admit is not as bad as it seems. 
Thank you for persuading me to make a 3rd. attempt.

I'm watching AiL and am enjoying it.  Only until recently have I started thinking of dramas featuring divorced couples reuniting as romantic.  Sorry if that sounds bad, just used to think that way only of new love.  But this latest "rash" of these kinds of dramas have made me a changed woman.  Thus, I was more open to AiL, and knowing KWS was in it, of course I was on it!

PeerNorway said: Dearest @hibiscus23 and @JamaicaK, 
I could not wait and have started watching "Alone in Love" and I am now over half way. I have had too much time on my hand as I have been home sick, so this K-drama kept me company and made the time pass faster. I have to admit is not as bad as it seems. 
Thank you for persuading me to make a 3rd. attempt.

@hibiscus23, I love those first episodes, (AiL) they were so funny, I mean really, revenge with a hamburger???  Who ever thought of that???  Lol!  And I love SYJ & KWS bickering while they're singing what seems to be "their" karaoke song.  Something to do with how WS did it that just freakin' cracked me up!

Archived