Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

JamaicaK said: @hibiscus23, I love those first episodes, (AiL) they were so funny, I mean really, revenge with a hamburger???  Who ever thought of that???  Lol!  And I love SYJ & KWS bickering while they're singing what seems to be "their" karaoke song.  Something to do with how WS did it that just freakin' cracked me up!

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Hyun Jung - when this was made KWS & kim min sun had a 9 yr age diff & look at them they look good together also u can't tell if that's a big gap since he looks younger than his age! btw i'm curr watching them & liking it too! :)

http://asianwiki.com/images/3/37/Hyeon-jeong,_I_Love_You.jpg

check this out he's singing Let It Be Me karaoke, he's quite good & in english

hibiscus23 said: I Love Hyun Jung - when this was made KWS & kim min sun had a 9 yr age diff & look at them they look good together also u can't tell if that's a big gap since he looks younger than his age! btw i'm curr watching them & liking it too! 

It's kind of weird to think that series came out the same time as "Marriage is a Crazy Thing."  He seemed so much older in MIACT - very cynical - Lol!
I've been wondering when he did his military service.  Was he already acting when he put in his time, or did he do it between college and acting, or when?  If I read Korean, there are probably articles online that answer that question, or at least long-time Korean fans could.

JamaicaK said: hibiscus23 said: I Love Hyun Jung - when this was made KWS & kim min sun had a 9 yr age diff & look at them they look good together also u can't tell if that's a big gap since he looks younger than his age! btw i'm curr watching them & liking it too! 

It's kind of weird to think that series came out the same time as "Marriage is a Crazy Thing."  He seemed so much older in MIACT - very cynical - Lol!
I've been wondering when he did his military service.  Was he already acting when he put in his time, or did he do it between college and acting, or when?  If I read Korean, there are probably articles online that answer that question, or at least long-time Korean fans could.

Thank you @JamaicaK and @hibiscus23 :) 

@hibiscus23, I think we were in the same boat as we needed an extra push - and we both ended up enjoyed this K-Drama :)

By the way, quick question about "Alone in Love" which is not a spoiler question: There was an incident in which the guy in the bar was walking around behind the counter with a dart stuck in his back - what was up with that ???  (maybe we should continue to discuss AIL in the K-Drama tread - but this quick question should be okay...).

Lol! It's just part of the show's quirky sense of humor. Like those newspaper cartoons where the cartoonist has drawn little bits of funny business going on, with the supporting characters, outside of the cartoon's main purpose. Just a joke. I loved it! Just another stellar example of AiL's quality.

JamaicaK said: Lol! It's just part of the show's quirky sense of humor. Like those newspaper cartoons where the cartoonist has drawn little bits of funny business going on, with the supporting characters, outside of the cartoon's main purpose. Just a joke. I loved it! Just another stellar example of AiL's quality.

i can actually say the same thing, it's never enough & i'm more than crazy than you coz ev.time i see a drama & liking the lead i follow his projs just like what i'm doing now with our KWS, i hope you & @PeerNorway will visit my other K actor's thread someday just click Kim suk hoon & we're now page 60 but i guess some fans are not gg there anymore since he doesnt have a new proj these days but i'm not like that w/or w/out a proj i wanna support him & just keep his thread alive! i invite you & PeerNorway and @AdelaM too!

If u guys ran out of kdramas w/c is close to impossible hahaha pls look at Kim's proj you won't regret it! :)) TTYL

I'll really try to catch some of Mr. Kim's work. If you like KWS and him, then I'm liable to enjoy him as well. You're a good sport about watching Kam's stuff so the least I can do is try Kim's. ;-)

hibiscus23

said: @PeerNorway woah i hv to chk again w/c epi hahaha i think our Jamaica here will recall more than me but if u pinpoint the epis i'll look it up hahaha! yeah we're on the same boat i think! hv u seen HJ I love you? i'm watching it since the other night

:)

) i'll be back later here as i'm lvng to do some errands! hope ur feeling better! u r more than w/come! i do feel i've known you guys forever!

I haven't picked up on "Hyun-Jun," since I started watching it the other day. I think I'm at, or nearly at, episode 3. Kinda waiting, and hoping enough of us will have requested MBC, to add English subtitles, that they'll actually do it, then I can watch it, properly. :-)

Yeah, I knew about mandatory military service, which is why I was wondering about him. He's the same age as my big brother, so I *guess* he would've graduated high school (if it's anything like here, in the States,) in 1988, or 1989 (since he's an October birth.) It's said he and his wife were college sweethearts, and dated fifteen years before marrying, which would put the date at 1991, and he made his acting debut in 1990... I wonder how long the acting training program at MBC is? Man, did he go to college and act at the same time?? That's a lot to do at the same time! (This coming from someone who can't manage her time to save her life!) Hmmm, he's got TV credits all through the 90's, and he would've had to have served by 2000, So I guess he served right out of high school (?), unless he was exempt for some reason, but he comes from a military family, so I doubt that.

Good for you that you're studying Korean! I've been doing the same thing with Chinese, for the last couple of years. Like you, doing it on my own, so I'm not all that far along, but I enjoy learning things I never thought I'd know. I've just started on learning to read Korean characters, and have a nice set of workbooks to teach me how the language works.... It's just a matter of managing my time well enough to get in the study. It would be nice to be able to properly translate the Korean articles I have catalogued away about WS, to add to the thread.

No reply from that Classic MBC YouTube channel about our request for English subs  on"I love Hyun Jung"  aka. "Hyun-jun, I Love You" aka. "My Love Bambi" (HJILY) K-drama.... Aigoo.... :(
By the way, does anyone know where I would get a response as I see no Personal Message PM function on YouTube - and I sent them a PM.... If I found the PM I sent then I will also post it in the comment section of the first episode (part one)....  (I found out www.youtube.com/inbox and www.youtube.com/messages)
I found out that MBC also have an official MBC Facebook account - in which I have sent a new message to them there.

PeerNorway said:

hibiscus23

said: @PeerNorway woah i hv to chk again w/c epi hahaha i think our Jamaica here will recall more than me but if u pinpoint the epis i'll look it up hahaha! yeah we're on the same boat i think! hv u seen HJ I love you? i'm watching it since the other night

) i'll be back later here as i'm lvng to do some errands! hope ur feeling better! u r more than w/come! i do feel i've known you guys forever!

Archived