Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

Hibiscus, you'll just have to wait and see, about your AIL tragedy question.  It's worth the wait. :-)
Finally finished updating the first page, just now.  Wish I could fix all the broken picture links in the earlier posts.  Unfortunately, because of them, people will avoid most of the posts, and there are English-language articles scattered about in there, that fans would find interesting.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JamaicaK - Thank you for all the work you've done and for being such a dedicated fan.  I agree that Kam Woo Sung deserves all the love we can give him, and more.  Just from the blips of trailers on pg 1, I see he can play quite a variety of characters.  That is awesome!  My only exposure to anything he's done is presently My Spring Days which I'm loving him in.  If this is any indication of his acting, I am on-board 100%.   

I think this movie poster of "Marriage Is A Crazy Thing 결혼은 미친 짓이다 (2001) did not quite fit the theme of story, but I wanted to show the rest of you as I happen to stumble on to it. I hope it has not been posted in this tread already ?
poster_111792.jpg

I think this is one fits the mood of the movie more - though I do think it was a bit darker....
poster_111791.jpg

PeerNorway, the second version of that film's poster, was in the background, in an episode of "Alone in Love."  It's (the DVD) on a shelf behind KWS's character, at the bookstore, where he works, at a video store where he's renting something inappropriate.  Lol!

@JamaicaK & @Peernorway i just finished watching AIL, what a story! i never thought this drama will make me teary! it was so touching in that train scene where he hugged her ever so tightly & i guess that was the turning point & i luv happy endings! we'll talk at length next time about this!

:)

@PeerNorway this is a better late than never LOLs spoiler i did w/c i shld hv not posted since u hvnt  finished watching! sorry again my chingu ^:)^
now i had a tutorial from our friends at MSD who walked me thru doing the spoiler hahaha now i know better! :)

hibiscus23 said: @JamaicaK & @Peernorway i just finished watching AIL, what a story! i never thought this drama will make me teary! it was so touching in that train scene where he hugged her ever so tightly & i guess that was the turning point & i luv happy endings! we'll talk at length next time about this! :)

@PeerNorway soooooooooo sorry i thot you already watched the whole epis, pls forgive me for being a spoiler as i don't want that happening to me too believe me! i think out of sheer excitement i cldnt hold my tongue in sharing what/how i felt about the drama! i shld remember that, but being an old drama i thot ev.body must've seen it already!  sorry again friends :(

@JamaicaK i was wondering if you know or hv u watched Hyeon Jung, I Love You (2002) and if so i wonder if you saw it online? i'm still kinda searching for it just now & to no avail, maybe i'll chk YT! i really hv the urge now to watch all his projs if they're available :)

hibiscus23 said: @PeerNorway soooooooooo sorry i thot you already watched the whole epis, pls forgive me for being a spoiler as i don't want that happening to me too believe me! i think out of sheer excitement i cldnt hold my tongue in sharing what/how i felt about the drama! i shld remember that, but being an old drama i thot ev.body must've seen it already!  sorry again friends :(

PeerNorway said: hibiscus23 said: @PeerNorway soooooooooo sorry i thot you already watched the whole epis, pls forgive me for being a spoiler as i don't want that happening to me too believe me! i think out of sheer excitement i cldnt hold my tongue in sharing what/how i felt about the drama! i shld remember that, but being an old drama i thot ev.body must've seen it already!  sorry again friends :(

I did try to search for both K-dramas you are looking for, but unfortunately I could also not find them... By the way, there are many wonderful K-dramas that you should check out without your favourite actor/actress - so be sure to be open for others than just Mr. Kam Woo Sung :)

class="at_ttl"'My Spring Days' Kam WOo Sung, All Rounded Charisma

my-spring-days-kam-woo-sung-all-rounded-

MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "My Spring Days" Kam Woo Sung is sharpening the nature of melodrama

In MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "My Spring Days' (script Park Ji Sook, director Lee Jae Dong, production Dream & M, Hooners Entertainment), Lee BOm Yi (played by Soo Young) and Kam Woo Sung are showing interesting chemistry in the most lighthearted yet deep way.

In the drama, Kang Dong Ha plays a forty-five year old man.  He is the representative of a large company but after he loses his wife, he starts to look pathetic and doesn't take care of himself.  His hair is unkempt and it looks as if he is a guy next door as you keep on wanting to touch him.  He loses his wife and raises his two kids as he would definitely have had to fight alone.  This is moving the hearts of viewers.

He has weight in his presence as he is a CEO but also shows a very naïve and light hearted charisma too.  He is like a guy next door but also starts to get nervous at the meeting with Lee Bom Yi.

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "My Spring Days" is a plot centered on cellular memory and the idea that people who receive cellular donations have personalities and habits that resemble their donors. It features Kam Woo Sung, Choi Soo Young, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Jang Shin Young.

Cr: Kdramastars

Archived