Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

Guest chuy2701

I just watch the MV for Dontgo...i seriously dont get it...so confused..

so is there anyway someone can translate the lyrics...it might make me understand it more... :P

thx

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a new fan... didn't know about this group till now... Oh my gosh... I'm totally lovin their new album... such sexy voice... I'm so glad that I got a chance to listen to their music...

I like almost every single track... they both did a really good job...

man, i was super excited to see them making a comeback.

they are some of the best singers in korean music.

the whole cd gives me chills b/c their voices are just....soo ahhh spine tingling good.

as much as i would love to see them perform....i know they're better than that.

i can't stop listening to this album.

it's not a surprise that it's sold out. so many of my friend who've stopped listening to korean music were thrilled to find out they made a new album.

This is the article i was talking about where proceeds from the 3rd album sales will be given as donation.. :blush:

Brown Eyes 3rd album comeback but will not be doing broadcasting promotional activities

Duo Brown Eyes is having a comeback after 5 years with their 3rd album "'Two Things Needed for the Same Purpose and 5 Objets" on 19th June.

Known for their hits like "Already 1 year" and "Jum Jum", Brown Eyes' Yoon Gun and Na Eol worked together to prepare for this 3rd album 2 years ago. Na Eol started out with the recording while Yoon Gun had joined the latter part to finish off the recording and the album.

This time, Brown Eyes is coming back with a 3rd album anticipated to surpass the popularity and standard of the first 2 albums. There will also be a solo track each for both Yoon Gun and Na Eol in the album, which has engineer Goh Hotoda in charge of the producing of the album. Singer LeeSsang and Yoon Gun are in charge of composing and the lyrics to their title song "Don't Go, Don't Go".

When interviewed about their new album, Brown Eyes said "We wish to give a little support to the music scene that has fallen into a state of depression."

They also added that "We didn't have money in mind when we were making this album. The amount collected for the album will be donated for a good cause." The amount collected for this 3rd album will be donated to local teenagers who needs help and for good cause in Ethiopia.

On another hand, Brown Eyes has decided to meet fans and promote their music without going on broadcasting shows.

sources: newsen, mydaily, yahookr

translation: sookyung

http://sookyung.multiply.com/journal/item/...es_-_04.06.2008

:rolleyes: I'm so glad this album will be a benefit for not only fans of Brown Eyes, but for the world.

This is why Brown Eyes is just great!! ^_^

^ man... this album is so good and the # that had been sold is so HIGH... but all the money is going towards good cause. These two have such good heart. I hope the ones that do rcv the money from this album will show some gratitude to Brown Eyes...

Guest BiNueng

Like most people here, I don't get the MV either - -;;

It was weird but I also found it interesting!

I love the song so much. It's very emotional and make me feel like crying.

I'm happy that the sales went well <333

Guest jybaby

AMAZZZZINNNNGGG ALLLBUMMM

sick of all those bubbly pop boy/girl songs with no meaning

credited to kyoheiki on youtube

the MV is about a control freak who cannot let go of the person he believes he loves. She tries to escape him, but his obsession with the girl destroys her.

(The puppet re-affirms this with symbolism)

Somehow him licking the battery has something to do with a change. I am not really sure. Maybe he has learned his ways were wrong in the relationship. Or maybe he has learned to let go.

The donkey (richard simmons) is a guy the girl goes out with after the previous relationship.

In the beginning, it shows a lock,ink (very quick gun image at 18sec), radio.

Lock = control freak

ink = blackening of their "white" relationship. (another person suggested it had to do with memories)

gun = dangerous...

radio = lack of communication. Possibly the guy finally is able to learn of her pain with him through the radio battery.

KyoheiKi (15 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam think the MV is about a control freak who cannot let go of the person he believes he loves. She tries to escape him, but his obsession with the girl destroys her.

(The puppet re-affirms this with symbolism)

Somehow him licking the battery has something to do with a change. I am not really sure. Maybe he has learned his ways were wrong in the relationship. Or maybe he has learned to let go.

i love how everything is so thought through...this album took 2 years to makee cherish !

Guest Siriel

Don't leave Don't Leave finally tops So Hot to be the number one song on the Melon chart :D

This song is the number one song on almost all the big charts like MNet, Dosirak, Melon, Jukeon...

GOOOOOOO Brown Eyes :D:D

Guest umbrellala

its like a dream that they reunited and made a cd.

their songs are prettty good :)

i can't wait to get their cd ahhh

Guest Riezzle

I haven't been to the thread for a long while... ^^;;

I love their new album esp. Don't You Worry, Let It Go and Like A FLame. Too bad Your Eyes wasn't a full song... liked it too. No wonder it's sold out ^.^

They also added that "We didn't have money in mind when we were making this album. The amount collected for the album will be donated for a good cause." The amount collected for this 3rd album will be donated to local teenagers who needs help and for good cause in Ethiopia.

I just watched the new MV the other day... I was confused at first now I understand the kid's pic.

The group is just great!

Guest jrevenge

hello everyone, i remember listening to them.

errr, what's the difference between brown eyed soul and brown eyes?

i remember reading to this certain forum way back that its only one group?

is that right? and i think, it is since they have the same genre.

i mean, they're like the "boyz II Men of korea" in my opinion. lol

hello everyone, i remember listening to them.

errr, what's the difference between brown eyed soul and brown eyes?

i remember reading to this certain forum way back that its only one group?

is that right? and i think, it is since they have the same genre.

i mean, they're like the "boyz II Men of korea" in my opinion. lol

Like Brown Eyed Girls, Brown Eyed Soul is like a branch of Brown Eyes.

Brown Eyed Soul was created to "continue" on with Brown Eyes after its break-up.

That's why you see NaUl in both the groups.

They are not one group. :sweatingbullets:

But they're both still awesome in their own ways!!

Brown Eyes 짱!! B)

Guest Majestic

For anyone that owns the album: do you have a short "bump" noise about 2:25 into the fourth track? I'm curious in knowing whether it's a problem with my disc or not.

For anyone that owns the album: do you have a short "bump" noise about 2:25 into the fourth track? I'm curious in knowing whether it's a problem with my disc or not.

You're right, i just listened to it carefuly. Must be in the track. :P

No worries!^^

Archived