[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limroom9

I got the drama but it doesnt have English subs. Does anyone have E Subs to share please. The drama looks interesting since I like HJH

WITH S2 is subbing this drama, so please be patient :)

Guest cynkawahara

Thanks for all the caps Luv...

D/led the episodes but haven't had a chance to watch it as yet. But after reading everyone's post, it aroused my curiosity.

I enjoy HJH and was surprised to see Shin Dong Wook. He seemed to have lost some weight from when I last saw him in the drama Farewell to Tears.

As for the Kim Jung Hyun, after watching him play a psycho husband in A Scent of a Man, I am hoping his character in this drama will redeem him. I realize they are only playing a role but it's amazing the impact they leave in my mind. I guess it's a sign that he's a good actor. I will try to watch him with an open mind.

I've just finished watching ep 1 and 2 (with chinese sub) and I'm hooked! Both SDW & HJH are great in this show. I can't wait to watch ep 3 etc... Since my mandarin is not very good, I don't quite understand what happened to SDW in ep 1 that resulted in him dis-continuing his medical study or become a certified doctor later on.

Can someone please explain please?

Thanks very much!

Sesami

These pictures made me yearn for epi 3 & 4!! But can only wait till next week for the subs to come out. I'm falling in love with SDW. And I love HJH!

Love the show! Can't wait to know the ending! :P

Guest aikomidori

I have a question about the end of episode 4.

You know how SDW was asked by HJH's father to work at his hospital? And at first, SDW was hesitant but in the end he ends up signing the contract? What makes him join?

Oh, and there was something I thought was cool.

When HJH was discharged and right before she went to work, she thanked her fiancee-to-be (forgot his name..) for being by her side and says it would've been tough without him. And when SDW's father dies and he finds out his mom moved and he's sitting in his room in the dark, and when that girl (...don't know her name either...) gives him the shirt, he thanks her for being by his side and says that without her, he would've had a hard time. I just thought the similarities were cool :)

I can't wait for next week~~!

Archived