[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

Guest karz000

i just finished this drama. it was good. i am trying to watch underrated dramas lately because i think i should check them out and recommend them to people if they deserve more attention.. lol. and obviously this drama needs more attention. i mean, i really liked it. its not like those dramas that the characters will only be together towards the last 2 episodes. lol. and i love the ending too!.. they didn't rush it and stuff. because normally, what i hate is when they rush the ending.. like the characters will only be happily together at the last 5 minutes of the drama. lol. but this drama dedicated like almost the whole episode to let the viewers see that they are happily together.

and i kinda like the hospital setting too. haha. dont really know why.

and i loved it because there was soo many sweet scenes between Han Ji Hye and Shin Dong Wook.

overall its a really good drama. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Chuseok Special Big Star X-File (2007-09-24) [789.0MB]

Nam Gyuri, Solbi, etc.; Kissing Scenes NGs (Hello! Miss, Dal Ja's Spring); Funny NGs (Seoul 1945, Cloud Stairway, Snow Queen); Pre-debut/Audition (Various Stars-Lee Jun Ki, Hyun Bin, Shinhwa, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Jeon Ji Hyun, Song Hye Gyo, Song Seung Heon); Other Highlights (Gong Yoo singing on Heroine 6)

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nirvana06

Hello everyone! I'm desperately searching for episode 16 with english subs. Does anyone know where I can get it? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I finish watching this series and from the start it hook me up. It's a nice drama why it doesn't have a high ratings. I like han ji hye a lot, she made a good job here. Go go go Ji hye. What can I say. the story is good the artist are good even the second leading man. He's character has an impact to me. Ans shin dong wook is very cute. Han ji hye and him have a similarity I mean they look a like. I recommend this drama trust me. You will love it. I am just sad because they not give importance to this. Go go go

• 2 months later...
Guest tsweetazn

I just finished this drama like yesterday...! LOL

I loved it...!

Shin Dong Wook looked amazing here and so did Han Ji Hye.

This drama was emotional(for me, coz i cry easily) ^.^

loved it from the start till the end, it wasn't as draggy as other

dramas, and the ending was my type of ending.

Han Ji Hye and Shin Dong Wook had great chemistry together and the plus side

is that it tells us how far a person can go for his/her ambitions, supporting the fact

that we are all human beings. ^.^

I'm sooooooo in love with Shin Dong Wook....! He has definitely improved his acting skills

and Ji Hye's acting was superb...! ^.^

even if it was underrated in Korea, this drama is one of my favorite dramas of all time.^.^

• 1 month later...

i agree tis drama is quite underrated, not many pple seems to mention abt it... but i thought everything abt the drama is really good, n tat includes the ending as well. Some of the osts are awesome too. im wondering whther anybody has a tracklist of the osts n the original singers found in tis series?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest missy_qiqi

Helloo..

Anyone know where can i get this drama in Singapore?

i had been searching for it since it was broadcasted on KBS world previously...

Cheers... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Helloo..

Anyone know where can i get this drama in Singapore?

i had been searching for it since it was broadcasted on KBS world previously...

Cheers... :rolleyes:

I bought mine from TS...but i think Poh Kim & Blue Max should have this too... i just bought it recently... and now i'm hooked on watching SDW dramas...

I'm hooked on it though this was a 2006 drama...

I remembered a few of my friends going gaga over SDW back then, but i prefer to watch dramas at my own pace.. so sometimes i'm watching 2006-2007 drama only this year... :sweatingbullets:

a few weeks ago, saw SDW at this Happy Sunday programme on KBS World, the segment on the celebrities dating game("Kko Kko Tour Single ♥ Single 꼬꼬관광 싱글♥싱글").... his hair was short but he really captured my attention on him because he was really really a handsome guy...really good looking..... i was thinking, was this the guy whom my friends were talking about back then. when i realised he acted in a few of the dramas that i have watched. it's going to take a long time before i can praise another korean actor to be handsome... :blush: :blush:

I like this drama...SDW character in the drama is not a bad guy...just that his background did not allow him to study medical.... the fact that he was able to learn from an old doctor at an island and without much practice, he was able to pinpoint and give his views when he was at the seoul hospital.... And though he changed the plan on the new hospital to create an area for the homeless, i wasn't angry with him...he did not just think of taking revenge, he took revenge on the hospital owner by doing something good for the society,i.e. to do good deed by creating an area for the homeless....

And he really love the gal played by HJH..... HJH character is cute too..... look at what she do for SDW when she is finally going out with him..... Just love this couple....

and i think the 1st episode of him leaving the jail...... and HJH and the kid came out from the car, and the way SDW looked at her and the kid, his eyes can act......... he was very touched.......

I'm left with 3 episodes only.....will definitely finished it tonight........

a good drama....hope those who are hesitating to watch, you have to watch!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest nino-chan

i was wondering if anyone know where i can download the drama... none of the files are working... or are expired,, thank you very much...

also since I can't find this drama with eng sub online anywhere... because the links expired I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help upload the drama on viikii with your downloaded files somewhere in your hard drive.... I created a channel for it under the name Cloud Stair... it would be much appreciate for those who have not seen this...

i was wondering if anyone know where i can download the drama... none of the files are working... or are expired,, thank you very much...

also since I can't find this drama with eng sub online anywhere... because the links expired I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help upload the drama on viikii with your downloaded files somewhere in your hard drive.... I created a channel for it under the name Cloud Stair... it would be much appreciate for those who have not seen this...

Dear nino-chan. You must be eager to watch this most underrated being 'shadow' by The Chapter of Jumong aka The Book of Three Han that made this drama gain low rating and attention. Actually there are download link in soompi forum written in 'Cloud of Stairway' http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52856 .For your information, All EP using megaupload link is working. In LQ only EP 3, EP10, EP11 and EP14 FS not working. In MQ only EP1, EP2 (File error even after finish download all part or maybe there is way I don't know), EP4 (same case as EP2), EP11 (Both File Hosting is not working), EP12 (only gigashare not working), EP13, and EP 14.In HQ EP 3 and EP 7 same case as EP 2 and EP4, maybe there is method to extract them properly not just use 7zip or another software.

Nino-chan. I'm also watch this drama because I read the synopsis on this site http://www.bloggaul.com/luciana_adriyanto/...-cloud-stairway (P/S: It is in Indonesian language but I can understand although I Malayisan) attract me to watch this drama. Really much worthy how come I miss this great drama.

I just upload EP 3 and EP 11 High quality into megaupload. Use torrent as my download source. Take time within 2 day (48 Hour) to download 1 Episode and not more than two days.

CS EP3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8UFOMHF

CS EP11 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVEB0YHT.

The reason I download this Episode because EP3 and EP11 from torrent because link from soompi is not working and upload just 2 Ep into megaupload.com (Free Account not premium account). If you willing to wait to get download all episode, may you being a person who can endure and patient because right now in the process download HQ EP using torrent as my download source. Don't worry this video raw is sync with subtitle made by WITH S2. Here link to download Cloud Stairway English Subtitle http://withs2.com/view/cloud-stairway. Use VideoLan to watch it with subtitle. You can download VideoLan free at http://www.videolan.org/. Just make sure the video raw name same as subtitle name. So you can watch with eng sub.

About upload to viikii.net very sorry about that because now viikii.net (using different username and had saw you create this channel) has to deal about licensing for Korean Drama. Don't know about this drama. Really hope we can chat more later. Sorry about my bad english. m(_._)m

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived