[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continue from above...

HJH walked around and went into SDW's office. She looked through his books and found an old picture of his dad and him. He walked in and took the picture away. Later, she found him outside looking at the picture sadly.

SDW's dad went to IJE's mom's store and collapsed outside.

HJH continued to "bother" SDW, filming him when he treated his patient...she sent the tape with her assistants home but she stayed.

He found her outside and wheeled her to the beach. She said sorry to him.

She gave him a seashell. He stood up and asked if she liked him.

She smiled brightly and said that she likes him. ( But she didn't mean it that way...I guess she likes him as a person only). He suddenly kissed her but she was fighting to stop him and slapped him really hard.

She ran away, he caught up to her trying to explain but she's still mad at him.

She continued to run...he was trying to catch up to her again...but she ran into Kim Jung Hyun and hugged him. He saw SDW and asked HJH if there's anything wrong. She said nothing's wrong...so he carried her back to the hospital.

SDW is pretty worried but he couldn't do anything since KJHW was there and took good care of HJH.

The next morning, she left with KJH. SDW ran to the dock but she already left.

He came back home, called IJE and she told him about his dad.

End of episode 2.

This drama is pretty okay so far...the background music is good. The storyline is okay.

The chemistry between HJH & SDW is pretty good.

I'm still curious about the "kid" part...so I'll continue watching :)

Some more pictures...

bscap000su3.jpg

bscap035bt2.jpg

bscap043fo8.jpg

bscap046is1.jpg

bscap048ut4.jpg

bscap049cu6.jpg

bscap051fn4.jpg

bscap072my4.jpg

bscap074fm8.jpg

bscap081ji5.jpg

bscap090uc9.jpg

bscap096ay6.jpg

bscap116rf4.jpg

bscap122ah8.jpg

bscap129jn3.jpg

bscap139nt6.jpg

bscap170pu2.jpg

bscap191ss4.jpg

bscap293rl1.jpg

bscap347nn6.jpg

bscap356ub8.jpg

bscap365fc2.jpg

bscap383va9.jpg

bscap399if7.jpg

I think the kid was their kid. It seemed like the main character had the knack for surgery, but due to his circumstance, he couldn't afford med school. Thus, he home-trained. At the end, he might have wanted to start afresh or he got caught, so he was sent to prison. He was released from prison and HJH was there to greet him with his kid. That is what I think who the kid is.

Does this one seem like the one movie that DiCaprio and Tom Hank were in? Brilliant guys who can do anything they want to, but they end up becoming masters of imposters.

Thanks Luv for the pix and the summaries.

Wow...I took a lot more pictures than I intended to...hehe...hope you guys enjoy them...

The rating is really low...I think it was around 5 to 6% for episode 2.

I felt bad for them so I tried to help out the thread a little :)

bscap950uo9.jpg

bscap989un0.jpg

bscap1146vx4.jpg

bscap1159ou7.jpg

bscap004il6.jpg

bscap016vz7.jpg

bscap025pc3.jpg

bscap030jn3.jpg

bscap041du1.jpg

bscap063qh6.jpg

bscap074ug8.jpg

bscap121eu9.jpg

bscap158dz0.jpg

bscap165wc3.jpg

bscap167yc1.jpg

End Of Episode 2.

Actually there's another scene but it's not that important...SDW was in the dark...and he called IJE.

Hmmm, it seemed at this stage HJH is more in love with the other guy than the main character. For those who understand Korean, does HJH treat the other guy like a bf or just an older brother at this stage? Thanks.

Guest vivjelly

Hmmm, it seemed at this stage HJH is more in love with the other guy than the main character. For those who understand Korean, does HJH treat the other guy like a bf or just an older brother at this stage? Thanks.

It seems like it. She's so happy everytime she sees the guy.

FYI..... just letting everyone know that the links can be found in the first page of the non clubbox no request thread in the resources forum if anyone wants to watch it. actually, the links are on page 61 and 62 for ep 1 and 2 since the first page hasnt been updated yet...

Guest aikomidori

This is a cool drama! I watched the advertisement for it in the end the final ep of Vineyard Man and I really wanted to watch it :) I'm not sure if I like SDW or not yet but I think I will like him because he's growing on me already although it's only been 2 eps :D Is it me or does HJH act like she doesn't like the other dude very much? You know the one she's supposed to get engaged to? Like in ep 1 when he said he wanted to hurry up the engagement dage she looked surprised and a little unwilling? But that could be just me. I can't wait to see more of this!!

I think she treat the other guy just like her brother, n I feel that she has a little

bit fall in love with the main guy.

Oh does anyone know if thr's chinese subbed ones on clubbox?

If there are any, you may probably find it in either

http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf or

http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123

I think they usually release it around the weekend of the same week, but sometimes subject to some delays.

Sidenote for Domain Sisters: :blush:

Hi Sisters

Sorry haven't been around at all, for quite a while. Been rather low in spirits, esp of late. Don't worry, have not forgotten or deserted you gals totally. Will definitely make a comeback, when I am in better spirits - which I hope will be soon . . . miss you all and hope everyone's fine. Luv you & Take Care . . .

Archived