[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

withs2newbannerft0.jpg

WITH S2 is subbing this drama.. If anyone can help us with the translation ( korean to english) or Chinese to English.. please contact mily2 .. Many many thanks in advance :)

Guest katelin_kim

waiting for this drama to come out, so anxious, ehehe , i miss HJH so much . didn't get to watch secret lovers, huhu, she is as cute as always, i love her new hair style 2 , i think she luks great with either short hair or long hair because she has that cute face !^_^

OOO thanks for all those pictures!

it is not necessary for han ji hye to wear such heels. she's so tall already! :lol: :lol:

anyway, i find that shin dong wook and han ji hye has like similar smiles. haha. their eyes smile when they smile as well~ that's cute! they have like smiliar eyes too :D hehehe.

can't wait for this as well~

2006091316322511102wr1.jpg

1316565752761000090gh7.jpg

2006091316450911102rp7.jpg

2006091316130111101eb1.jpg

han ji hye seems closer to shin dong wook compared to the second lead~ you can tell by the pictures and all~~

20060913163035745191bm9.jpg

Guest yeohweping

Here's a little news about this drama..

The director has appointed Kim Jung Hyun to be the acting coach of Shin Dong Wook and Im Jung Eun as he has the most acting experience out of the four. So Kim Jung Hyun is under lot of pressure as it will be his merit if his "students" or the drama do well. But it'll also be deem as his fault if his "students" fail to meet up with the given standard.

Here's a little news about this drama..

The director has appointed Kim Jung Hyun to be the acting coach of Shin Dong Wook and Im Jung Eun as he has the most acting experience out of the four. So Kim Jung Hyun is under lot of pressure as it will be his merit if his "students" or the drama do well. But it'll also be deem as his fault if his "students" fail to meet up with the given standard.

Thanks for this news....so we can expext extra effort on their acting...hope this will also bring cast closer and have better working relationship.

Thanks sis mikks and evelyn for the news clips...a KISS :D on the preview...cant wait.

I'm excited after being paired with Rain, Eric(banjuns) and LDG(drama and movie)...Han Ji Hye's leading men in her last two dramas Island Village teacher and Secret Lovers are much older than her...

This time she got another partner more fit for her....can say they make a cute onscreen pair..

thanks for the news yeohweiping! hahah. it seems like pressure will be on him then. but yes, we'll be looking at some exprienced acting i guess. that's a great way to train the other two casts.

thanks mikki for the pics! yes, han ji hye does look good in those pics. she suits any hairstyle~~ real pretty!

and hmm, a kiss~~ hahaha. unable to watch youtube right now though. thanks anyway for that clip! :D

I'm also interested in what they are saying at the clip so I asked my korean best friend mirca about what SDW says about Jihye..here:

"SDW mentioned that he was so glad working with HJH. He saw her in 2004

when sweet 18 was aired at KBS hall when he was a fresh talent. He thought

HJH very very beautiful and now he can work with her.

SDW said HJH is very smart, has exemplary conduct and studys hard on her

career."

Archived