• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1437978131_950270.jpg

'미세스 캅' 김민종 카리스마 형사 변신, 김희애와 콤비 호흡

티브이데일리 연휘선 인턴기자] '미세스 캅' 김민종이 카리스마 넘치는 형사 역으로 김희애와 호흡을 맞춘다.

27일 SBS 새 월화드라마 '미세스 캅(극본 황주하·연출 유인식)' 제작진은 김민종의 첫 촬영 스틸을 공개했다.

사진 속 김민종은 땀에 흠뻑 젖은 채 범인을 추적하는 강인한 눈빛과 다부진 몸짓으로 캐릭터에 대한 기대감을 끌어올렸다.

김민종은 '미세스 캅'에서 강력반 팀장 최영진(김희애)의 영원한 우군 박종호 역을 맡았다. 강력계장 박종호는 최영진의 경찰학교 동기로 오랫동안 그를 지켜본 만큼 누구보다 친구의 능력을 인정하는 인물이다.

더불어 이성적이고 현실적인 성격의 소유자로 브레이크 없는 최영진에게 강력한 제동을 걸 수 있는 존재. 박종호는 사건 앞에서 머리보다 몸이 먼저 반응하는 최영진이 옳은 판단을 할 수 있도록 충고와 격려를 아끼지 않는다.

이에 제작진은 "김민종은 장르를 불문하고 존재감 있는 캐릭터를 탄생시키며 시청자들에게 많은 사랑을 받는 배우다"며 "'미세스 캅'에서도 중심축 역할을 해내며 안정감 있게 극을 이끌어갈 전망이다"고 전했다.

'미세스 캅'은 경찰로는 백 점 엄마로선 빵점인 형사 최영진의 활약을 통해 한국 워킹맘의 애환을 보여줄 작품이다. '상류사회' 후속으로 오는 8월 3일 첫 방송.

[티브이데일리 연휘선 인턴기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/ 사진제공=SBS]

"Mrs. Cobb, a charismatic criminal Hooks Form, Kim Hee-ae combination with breathing

Creative yideilri annual emission lines intern reporter] 'Mrs. Cobb' Hooks concentrates Kim Hee-ae and breathing the charismatic criminal Station 27 wolhwa new SBS drama "Mrs. Cobb (hwangjuha screenplay, directing yuinsik) 'crew released the first shot of the steel Hooks did. Photo in Hooks raised expectations for a character with a strong gaze and gestures dabujin to track down the culprit is soaking wet with sweat. Hooks has served as the eternal ally Jongho Park Station Homicide Team Leader Choi, Young - Jin (Kim Hee-ae) from "Mrs. Cobb. Jongho Park is a robust instrumentation person's ability to recognize him as a friend for longer than anyone watched as Choi, Young - Jin motives of the police academy. In addition to rational beings who can make a powerful brake to Choi, Young - Jin without brake as the owner of a realistic nature. Jongho Park is not spared Choi, Young - Jin encouragement and advice to help the body to react before the event than before the head can be the right decision. This crew is "sikimyeo born actor Kim Min Jong is a character that genre of music presence, receiving a lot of love to the audience." and "a" Mrs. Cobb 'outlook stable even so he pull off a central role to lead the polar axis, "he said. "Mrs. Cobb 'is wokingmam through the joys and sorrows of Korea was a police detective is back in Choi, Young - Jin nul points petite mom The works show. 'High society' successor on August 3 first broadcast. [Executive yideilri annual emission lines intern reporter news @ tvdaily.co.kr / Photo courtesy = SBS]

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Hee Ae as Ms. Cop Takes Over the SBS Mon-Tues Slot from High Society

The ajumma cop reports for duty in Mrs. Cop
by girlfriday

MrsCop17.jpg

Time to check in with SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday police investigation drama Mrs. Copwhich already premieres next week. Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) takes on her first action role as a detective team leader who’s an ace in the field but a failure as a mother. And Kim Min-jong (Secret Door) plays her leading man (Park Yong-woo was originally cast in the role, but I like Kim Min-jong way more, so yay for that), her longtime friend and colleague who’s now the section chief of the violent crimes division.

More here: dramabeans.com/2015/07/the-ajumma-cop-reports-for-duty-in-mrs-cop

Kim Hee Ae as Ms. Cop Takes Over the SBS Mon-Tues Slot from High Society

There have been tons of law enforcement dramas in recent years, and SBS itself did it withYou’re All Surrounded and Three Days, and that’s not counting the police elements in Hyde, Jekyll, Me and The Girl Who Sees Smells. If Ms. Cop follows in those footsteps then we can expect mostly inept crime solving skills and copious amounts of police policy fail, but it’s not fair to the drama to write it off beforehand so I’ll keep a cautious open mind on account of loving both leads Kim Hee Ae and Kim Min Jong. Check out the teaser and stills below to see if you’re in the mood to watch Ms. Cop kick some butt.

Time to check in with SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday police investigation drama Mrs. Copwhich already premieres next week. Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) takes on her first action role as a detective team leader who’s an ace in the field but a failure as a mother. And Kim Min-jong (Secret Door) plays her leading man (Park Yong-woo was originally cast in the role, but I like Kim Min-jong way more, so yay for that), her longtime friend and colleague who’s now the section chief of the violent crimes division.

I agree will see a lot of incompetent police work also didn't Kim Min Jong play the male lead in a similar role but the lady cop son went missing due to her father wife and step-daughter, I can't remember the name of that drama but they sure is a lot of dramas now with Ex female cops or they in some special kind of criminal investigation team..   

hello everyone,

do u know when this drama will be aired .

it lokks like interesting !!!

@diane90,  I think it would take over I remember you time slot

Guest ororomunroe

Press conference Pics:

paAFoju.jpg

mg4lwW4.jpg

2NUROt0.jpg

cgOaTxS.jpg

eC8tQXD.jpg

tD07kNS.jpg

M2ZhsE9.jpg

9emjfV3.jpg

GaoRBTn.jpg

H1PMtth.jpg

WHAEMA7.jpg

02fD049.jpg

Cr as tagged

vIbYQli.jpg

aLD1JEU.jpg

3vU5Cwt.jpg

1PAfr8T.jpg

z8dqCoD.jpg

FHgCf4d.jpg

0kRNVnk.jpg

zvSNjuT.jpg

XhfWuPI.jpg

13VizkM.jpg

xiKS61E.jpg

wkzmMCS.jpg

bh3pwu7.jpg

HJUt7LR.jpg

JPQ49Rz.jpg

g19k4Uq.jpg

X4f1JfK.jpg

aPRvjVb.jpg

6BeUWKH.jpg

Er6ASAz.jpg

FqUty1T.jpg

u0IBvwf.jpg

Kh5rbyd.jpg

wTJBUr4.jpg

FKykD4P.jpg

fl8kRbE.jpg

lIY9bTn.jpg

U1OEEO1.jpg

ZDwjZ7M.jpg

Cr as tagged

July 29, 2015

'Mrs. Cop' offers arresting appeal for Korea's 'ajumma'

Source: The Korea Times

Untitled-4-450(17).jpg
Kim Hee-ae in a scene from "Mrs. Cop" / Screen capture from YouTube

A new TV detective series that pays tribute to Korea's working moms -- known as "ajumma" -- is raising public interest.

SBS airs the first episode of "Mrs. Cop" next Monday.

The program's official website describes ajumma as a "precious manpower that the nation's police force must regret for not having hired."

"Having an intuitive precision 20 times that of men, ajummas can correctly guess who their husbands had illicit affairs with by checking out a single strand of hair left on their husbands' clothes, a slightly tilted position of a passenger seat in their family cars, or by filtering out a perfume scent that's not hers," the site says. 

The series depicts detective Choi Young-jin (played by Kim Hee-ae), a skillful leader of the violent crime division in the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, who struggles to be a good mother.

Untitled-5-450(11).jpg

"Living as a working mom or a police officer is difficult in Korea," the program's director, Yoo In-sik, was quoted by a media report as saying. "Like Choi, many ajummas in reality are faced with two inevitable jobs, one of which they must sacrifice. I wanted to sympathize with them by making the series."

aoshima11@ktimes.com

BEAST’s Kikwang Promises to Be Sexy on “Mrs. Cop”

BEAST-Kikwang.png

On June 29, SBS held a press conference for their new Monday-Tuesday drama “Mrs. Cop” at SBS Hall in Mokdong, Seoul. Actors Kim Hee AeKim Min JongLee Da HeeSon Ho JoonShin So YoolLee KikwangPark Min Ha, and PD Yoo In Seok were present.

BEAST’s Kikwang has previously portrayed a police officer in the drama “Me Too, Flower!” The actor comments on his past role and says, “I have had cute roles in the past that were light and served to bring happiness an laughter to audiences.”

He continues, “I think it was because I did not look strong and masculine enough. For this role I am the maknae (youngest) detective, so I will need to act like a maknae at times. At other times, I think I will be able to transform into a sexy man since I will be a violent crimes detective.” With that said the actor promises to do his best with his new role.

Meanwhile, “Mrs. Cop” will center on a female detective who is described as an excellent detective, but a lackluster mother. The drama aims to cover the greatness, joys, and sorrows of Korea’s working moms. The first episode will air on August 3 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited to see him as a sexy cop?

Source (1)
soompi.com/2015/07/29/beasts-kikwang-promises-to-be-sexy-on-mrs-cop

Hello everyone :) 

Oh...here comes KHA as Mrs Cop! After watching her recent dramas like Secret Love Affair, A Wife's Credentials and Midas, it's great to see her back on the small screen. This cop role is so unlike any I've seen her in. KHA and the plot on ajumma police force sound interesting. Anticipate!

Some presscon and script reading official pics (not yet  posted, I think)...

CH2rcGK.jpg

yKzirrs.jpg

TcDzPLt.jpg

CR: SBS

Hello everyone :) 

Oh...here comes KHA as Mrs Cop! After watching her recent dramas like Secret Love Affair, A Wife's Credentials and Midas, it's great to see her back on the small screen. This cop role is so unlike any I've seen her in. KHA and the plot on ajumma police force sound interesting. Anticipate!

Some presscon and script reading official pics (not yet  posted, I think)...

CR: SBS

@jadecloud,  One thing for sure we should get a lot of funny moments in this drama with  Kikwang  being among these woman if he's not a man he would learn about women quick with these three.. Three different women three different personalities how he learns to read they moods and how they think is what I got to see.. 

Archived