• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Mrs. Cop’ Kim Hee-Ae “The damnedest character, it was tempting”

15150_1.jpg

Kim Hee-Ae noticed the reason that she chose ‘Mrs. Cop’ for her return work.
Kim Hee-Ae attended the production presentation of SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Mrs. Cob’ on 29th, and said. “I got greedy for the character, as she is the character that I never seen before.”
“The script is interesting.” “The most important thing is script. I read it for the fourth episode, and it is interesting and fun.”
Kim Hee-Ae performs the role of a super woman, who has to manage the work as a mother and a police officer. “Actresses in this age can only do limitative characters. It is not easy to perform active character in my age. So I thought that I must do this character. I thought that it can be the last chance.”
Meanwhile ‘Mrs. Cob’ will be first aired on 3rd, 10 p.m. 

Source

Guest ororomunroe

“Wanted to Be a Body Guard”…’Mrs. Cop’ Police Son Ho-jun, Undergo a Character Change?

%EC%86%90%ED%98%B8%EC%A4%80.jpg

Son Ho-jun, an actor, talks about his opinion on the image change.

The press conference for an upcoming Monday-Tuesday Drama series, <Mrs. Cop>, was held on July 29th at SBS in Mokdong, Seoul with the attendance of producer Yoo In-sik along with Kim Hee-ae, Kim Min-jong, Lee Da-hee, Son Ho-joon, Shin So-yul, Heo Jeong-do,  Lee Gi-kwang of Beast, and Park Min-ha.

On this day, Son Ho-jun claimed that, “I feel burdened because I have received a lot of love by being on many reality shows but I am excited as well.”

He also added, “It’s difficult to be an actor even if it is your profession. I’m trying to get recognized as an actor by the audience through this drama. I think I will be able to show more of my true self through this work. I’m really excited to see the result.”

In reality, Son Ho-jun received popularity through <Reply 1994> back in 2013 and became even more popular through <Youth Over Flowers>, <Off to School>, <House Cook Master Baek>, <Three Meals a Day>, <Law of the Jungle> and many other variety shows. His handsome face with rather reserved personality and a hint of sloppiness worked together in gaining popularity.

But his role in <Mrs. Cop> is far different from the character that he showed in variety shows. His role, Han Jin-woo, is a cop who can not walk away from the crime and has training in Taekwondo, judo, and fencing. The character also has a cold face on with daunting look that make him seem unapproachable. Son Ho-jun played sports when he was in an elementary school, went to all boys middle school as well as high school, and last but not least served in the special forces. We shall see how well Son Ho-jun will act the role of Han Jin-woo.

Source

‘Mrs.Cop’ Lee Gi-gwang “Trying My Best to Not Harm Other Actors in the Drama”

%EC%9D%B4%EA%B8%B0%EA%B4%91.jpg

‘BEAST’ Lee Gi-kwang shared his feelings for upcoming drama.

The press conference for upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama <Mr.Cop> was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul on the 29th. Yoo In-sik PD attended the event along with Kim Hee-ae, Kim Min-jong, Lee Da-hee, Son Ho-joon, Shin So-yul, Heo Jeong-do and ‘BEAST’ Lee Gi-kwang and Park Min-ha.

When he grabbed the microphone to greet, he said, “There are a lot of singer-turned-actors who make successful career in both fields. Just like them, I’ll try my best not to cause any buzz and fully perform my duty as a supporting actor.” As the only idol group member in the casting line-up and with two experienced actors, Kim Hee-ae and Kim Min-jong, playing the lead, he seemed determined that he didn’t want to harm other casting members.

He showed confidence and said, “I promised myself before start filming the drama. Rather than being shown as a successful acting-dol, I wanted to present who I really am as an individual to the public. With all the great favors of older actors and actresses, I’m working with joy. I’ll present more improved features of me.”

In the drama, Lee Gi-gwang plays the role of Lee Sae-won, the youngest detective of the crime section unit 1. Just like this generation kids, he puts his emotion and prioritize them before older colleagues. He does not say nice things to older colleagues or please their humor. He said, “I’ve been taking roles to give you laugh in the past. This time, I’ll play the role who is adorable as the youngest detective but also serious and sexy when working as a detective.”

He added, “My teammate Yoon Doo-joon showed familiar and funny acting through <Let’s Eat> and I try to learn from him. I thought it would be funny if he appear in our drama as a murderer or a felony.”

Cr: wikikpop

‘Mrs.Cop’ PD Reveals “Kim Hee-ae’s Real Life Personality? She’s Upright and Kind-hearted”

%EA%B9%80%ED%9D%AC%EC%95%A0.jpg

Yoo In-sik PD of <Mrs.Cop> talked about Kim Hee-ae’s real life personality.

The press conference for the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama <Mr.Cop> was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul on the 29th. Yoo In-sik PD attended the event along with Kim Hee-ae, Kim Min-jong, Lee Da-hee, Son Ho-joon, Shin So-yul, Heo Jeong-do and ‘BEAST’ Lee Gi-kwang and Park Min-ha.

During the interview, Yoo PD said, “It’s hard to successfully carry out two tasks in South Korea. You must face constant frustrations and agonize over the choice you’ve made.” He explained why he chose cop as the main theme of the drama, “By portraying two symbolic positions of middle aged-woman and cop, I wanted to support and sympathize them.”

Kim Hee-ae has been cast as ‘Mrs.Cop’. Many people were surprised that Kim Hee-ae decided to star in the drama, which requires running frantically while holding a gun, as she is a byword for elegance. She said “The options for my role in screens become very limited as I get older. I believe this is my last opportunity to stand upright as an actress, so I’m trying my best in the drama.”

Yoo PD said, “I’ve always been a huge fan of Kim Hee-ae. To me, showing her elegant features all the time did not make any sense and I tried very hard to peel off her looks, but I failed to do so.”

He continued, “I hoped to show Kim Hee-ae’s real life features through this drama and I asked her to roll on the ground. It turned out that she was born with elegance. Just like the main character Choi Young-jin, she is upright and kind-hearted woman” and showed his respect for her.

Cr: wikikpop

@ororomunroe   Thanks for the long teaser, It's hard being a mom to such a young child with a very demanding job though the child don't understand but moms have it the hardest because they do miss out on a lot of the child proud moments and when kids get older they remembers a lot of these things.. Some kids like the little girl do grow up with  lot of mommy issues..     

Guest ororomunroe

@uncool, wow. That's very good for the first episode. Let's hope it keeps up the streak.

3rd Aug Ratings:

MBC Hwajung EP 33 - Nationwide #12 9.1% | Seoul #7 10.7%

SBS Mrs Cop EP 1 - Nationwide #14 8.4% | Seoul #14 9% 

KBS2 I Remember You EP 13 - Nationwide 4.5% | Seoul <7.5%

Cr: AGB Korea

MBC Hwajung EP 33 - Nationwide #15 7.9% | Seoul #9 9.3%

SBS Mrs Cop EP 1 - Nationwide #12 <7.3 | Seoul #11 9.1% 

KBS2 I Remember You EP 13 - Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul <7.3%

Cr: TNMS Korea

'Mrs. Cop' Working mom's agony: Kim Hee-ae suffers between career and parenting Read more at: http://tr.im/G7HiF

g1j7gxA.jpg

'Mrs. Cop' a police officer mom, Kim Hee-ae was exhausted with the tough reality.

On the first episode of SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Mrs. Cop', Choi Yeong-jin (Kim Hee-ae) agonized between her career and family.

On this day, Choi Yeong-jin received a phone call from her younger sister, Choi Nam-jin (Shin So-yul), while she was chasing after a suspect. She was supposed to attend her daughter's talent show however she could not keep her promised because of the sudden dispatch. She had to hang up the phone call and continue with her chase after the suspect although her sister told her, "You cannot afford not to come this time".

As mom did not come, her daughter burst out crying after all. When Choi Yeong-jin came back home, Choi Nam-jin blamed her sister, "Can you imagine how much she cried. Why did you make a promise you could not keep. Are you sure you're her real mom". Choi Yeong-jin could not say anything while she seriously felt bad about it.

'Mrs. Cop' will depict the daily challenges that working moms have to face realistically through Choi Yeong-jin (Kim Hee-ae)'s life full of events and activities as a perfect police officer and a struggling mom. The drama stars Kim Hee-ae, Kim Min-jong, Lee Da-hee, Son Ho-joon, Gi-kwang and others.

Source

Can't wait to watch Mrs Cop KHA :) But V is still only at 36% now :( Raw vid makes me more curious... aish. Patience eodiya?!

Thanks everyone for updates. Please keep them coming....:wub: 

EDIT: Oh...notice the c-subs vid is done but V is still at 36%...wae? Gonna watch c-subs then.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Mrs. Cop

fsajf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee Ae's 'One woman show'.. Mother + cop

1. [+2, 406, -190] Wow, so good.. Kim Hee Ae is beautiful and the child actress who plays her daughter is so pretty. It was heartbreaking when she said she stole the doll to see her mom at the police station because she misses her.. I'm anticipating the next episode

2. [+1,718, -155] This drama's fun

3. [+1,527, -142] So good. It felt like watching a movie!!!

4. [+1,434, -103] I think her daughter will be in some sort of danger tomorrow... Please be safe

5. [+275, -53] Exceeded my expectations. Kim Hee Ae's such an amazing actress

6. [+216, -32] Not a bad first episode. Don't turn into a corrupted cop like that bastard of a police chief

7. [+172, -38] Found my Mon-Tue drama

8. [+131, -34] I'm getting the daebak feel. Beast's Lee Kikwang is in here too^^ Kim Hee Ae unni is so cool~

9. [+88, -10] It's worth watching but the only issue is the sloppy police force. They can't run, there's so many of them but can't even catch the culprit.  That scene in the sewers was ludicrous.. Overall, this drama is awesome

10. [+70, -6] I'm honestly hoping to see a police force that is capable. Why do dramas always portray them as losers? Did they seriously think that the serial killer would passively put out his hands to be handcuffed? ㅠㅠ

1. [+219, -22] She's much prettier without the oily/shiny face~

2. [+198, -7] Good plot and acting but damn, those cops do such a crappy job. I get that this is just a drama but it pissed me off that they couldn't catch the killer  ㅠㅠ

3. [+160, -29] There's nothing worth watching on Mondays and Tuesdays but this drama looks promising

Cr: kkuljaem

I like how they set up the first episode Mrs Cop got some serious life choices to make it's sad when your 7 or 8 year old child resort to stealing just to see her mom.. No matter if she's the captain of her team she needs to use the require days off for her daughter she didn't make her school plays are anything.. Look at her daughter photo album should be enough when all the older pictures of her are taken with her Aunt none with her mom   

Archived