[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

What did FangSi mean at the end that Li Tang is still under probation?? Must be some slang for husband can't get married until she's ready? lol

Don't know who that is.. there's no room for Maggie Jiang?? aww.

haha @thunderman1, me too have no idea to Si's statement "under probation"... probably Li Tang's childlike behaviors?  as Li asked her before they patched back: if he could become a little more matured.... if she would accept him again?

hmmm I hope off screen there are some sparks between Jerry and Maggie too... but there's no news of the two after Best right?!

LCL - Lin Chiling, the famous Taiwanese Model/Actress.. appeared in Red Cliff Part 1 and Part 2.  I think she is the only woman whom conquers Jerry's heart.... maybe the only woman he wants to be with always.... the Little Prince story shared earlier by @corearen.... was the touching love story of LCL and Jerry.

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/jerry-yan-admits-he-was-not-a-good-boyfriend-to-chiling-lin/

**conclusion.... my personal view only, please don't throw stones and rotten eggs at me lolz.. I felt this drama was really tailored for him..... in real life that the love he had given up 10years ago (or longer) due to his inferiority complex, childishness etc..... Li Tang in this dramas.... mirrored to his real personalities... the emotions that he dared not to express then... that he did them in the drama.... that's why  though he handled Li's emotions superbly..

Well I hope he moves on with Maggie. lol.. LCL.. just heard of her today is like a third party app in my eyes since she's new to me. :) 

However Jerry is feeling, hope he has courage and fights for it just like in Best. :) 

haha... JY will be heartbroken if LCL was a third party app...

ya, hope too that he will brace up his courage to fight for the love he wants.. I guess Jerry is a different and a changed man today.. more open up to talk..

have you done with the Meteor Garden :P

I finished it a long time ago back in early 2000. :) I think now that over 10 years have passed, the quality isn't up to par to what I am use to with all the HD.  ;) 

I am reading webtoons now in my spare time.. nothing good in China to watch and also a little bored with Korean.

@thunderman1, ahh I thought you have rewatched Meteor Garden hee 

ya, you are on webtoons?  which is good?  

That is correct but like I said, quality wasn't too great! 
I am falling in love with Cheese in the Trap! It's on my followed content if you want to take a look. Webtoons have been translated up to season 2! A lot of reading but definitely worth it if you have the time. I read some at night before my kids are asleep and on the train on my way to work in the mornings.

Guest lilsunxuxu

some classic liners from Li Tang (translated from the list on pg 7 - those were not from me, originated from a viewer in weibo - kudos to her for the compilation - they cracked me up :w00t: ) 

got help from a friend on the translation... since these are dialogues.... quite tough though hee, pardon us if they are not so closed to the original.. the childish Li Tang :wub: hope you enjoy them....

* Your nose will grow long when you tell lies.

* That ugly freak had first love?

* You can go, but don’t go too far away.

*  I have chosen this path, even if I needed to walk on my knees, I will make sure I will walk on my knees till the end.

* He is a friend who harbors evil designs, a wolf covers with the sheep’s skin (wolf in a sheep).

*  Many couples realized only after their break up that they are meant to be friends only.

* People always think and ponder on the past, and even allow themselves to indulge and cannot get out.  its not because of how good the past were, but because you cannot bring all these memories back..

I cannot manage to read this topic thread from the start but to speed-read through a bit on latest posting.  I've always loved JY eventhough he is not a good actor and he is an actor with so many lackings.  I've read his post abt LCL as well.  And would so much agree, seems this drama suits him as of his character.  I read somewhere ppl comments on Maggie that they don't even kiss till the end and the ending seems to be so plain.  I'm up to ep 22 only, peeping to ending ep 42. And Li Tang's father, seems this actor is Chang Han's father is it?  Well no matter what, wish JY will have a chance to a good relationship.  Since he is able to express out his past failures, hopefully he knows how to overcome and enjoy the next love life.  Wish him all the best.

• Like 2

I cannot manage to read this topic thread from the start but to speed-read through a bit on latest posting.  I've always loved JY eventhough he is not a good actor and he is an actor with so many lackings.  I've read his post abt LCL as well.  And would so much agree, seems this drama suits him as of his character.  I read somewhere ppl comments on Maggie that they don't even kiss till the end and the ending seems to be so plain.  I'm up to ep 22 only, peeping to ending ep 42. And Li Tang's father, seems this actor is Chang Han's father is it?  Well no matter what, wish JY will have a chance to a good relationship.  Since he is able to express out his past failures, hopefully he knows how to overcome and enjoy the next love life.  Wish him all the best.

the main actress showed her love differently and unwillingly at first.. each drama has its own unique way of portraying love among the main characters. 
Although I would have liked a lot more skinship (naughty me), I was satisfied with the overall plot. Ending was indeed cheesy/plain but good thing it wasn't so dramatically sad or ended on a bad note. It seemed like all relationships were resolved minus Xiang Nan who childishly ran away from her problems again without facing them. Everyone seemed to have gotten a happy ending. Hao Ran in a way also resolved his relationship and moved on. I think his character was portrayed quite well.

@Corean, I just had flashbacks of all the happy Best scenes again.. every Friday I would marathon the episodes I had missed during the week. Ahhhh such good happy moments.

• Like 2

682a9265jw1etxguqj4jxj20iq0bowfi.jpg682a9265jw1etxguq17ouj20hs0jxmzw.jpg682a9265jw1etxguqr9nnj20ku0bhq3x.jpg682a9265jw1etxgurgbdcj20ku0bj75h.jpg682a9265jw1etxgus2fmyj20ku0bhmye.jpg682a9265jw1etxh9o7etmj20k00qomzz.jpg682a9265jw1etxh9onr4zj20m80eqdhs.jpg多少熟悉的场景,多少熟悉的画面,多少热切的期盼[鼓掌]让片花和海报来的更猛烈些吧[威武][给力]感谢 独家片花分享[心]参与片花评论请戳[推荐]How many familiar scenes, how many familiar picture, the number of eagerly look forward to [applause] Let trailers and posters to the more violent it [mighty] [to force] thank exclusive trailers share [heart] participation trailers comments please poke [recommend]...from weibo today...64aa705fjw1euyrwkfg0uj20nn0bx752.jpg64aa705fjw1euyrww9kp6j20nm0bzgms.jpg64aa705fjw1euyrxbjo5aj20qe0hltcr.jpg...@thurderman 1, do you remember ?!...please, enjoy with marathon in week-end !....

• Like 2

69a91a40gw1evk8ubag39j20ek0o141r.jpg69a91a40gw1evk8uf3t9vj20ek0o8gnz.jpg刘德华: 穿白衬衫好看的男生肯定穿什么都好看 ,他说言承旭是他看过的穿白衬衫最好看的男生[鼓掌]! 黑白绝配,大爱这色调...Andy: white shirt looking boys sure look good in anything, he said he had seen Jerry is the best looking guy in white shirt [Applause] black and white perfect match, love this tone # # best ex-boyfriend!

69a91a40gw1ew8sfqd4s2j20ns0d778h.jpg...还想看你的表现喔....Oh also want to see your performance ....!

69a91a40gw1ew83jmgkksj20zk0lc0xx.jpg给彼此幸福与快乐的能量,,,,Give energy to each other happiness and joy,,,

...@a15 t3...welcome and please , enjoy with us !....happy posting !

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

I would love to see a condense movie but if it's going to end up like My Sunshine.. we know it's going to be too condense and they can't possibly cram everything in one simple movie.. 

hopefully they can find the sponsor.... since the drama is so well received.. hopefully Wang Jing will find resources to make the Best movie Finale.. 

you know the CDrama - Scarlet Heart was so popular that Kdrama wanna make a movie and Universal Studio US will be one of the sponsors...

刘德华: 穿白衬衫好看的男生肯定穿什么都好看 ,他说言承旭是他看过的穿白衬衫最好看的男生[鼓掌]! 黑白绝配,大爱这色调...Andy: white shirt looking boys sure look good in anything, he said he had seen Jerry is the best looking guy in white shirt [Applause] black and white perfect match, love this tone # # best ex-boyfriend!

...还想看你的表现喔....Oh also want to see your performance ....!

给彼此幸福与快乐的能量,,,,Give energy to each other happiness and joy,,,

...@a15 t3...welcome and please , enjoy with us !....happy posting !

haha Andy Lau really said that, wow~ 

hope Andy Lau and Jerry Yan will make another movie after their first in "Magic Kitchen"

@corearen, shall we do the pics/gifs for Best by chapters?  but I dunno how to do gif :o

..@lilsunshinexuxu...for gifs...one application...i don't know...!...i'm only  a thief from weibo ....but  i found this...Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.30.22Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.30.50Love triangles and some bromance are my favorite drama things and it seems to be the order for today’s menu! ;)[Recap of Episodes 17 & 18] C-drama: My Best Ex-Boyfriendhttps://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/recap-of-episodes-17-18-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

• Like 1

005yxZROjw1evqk1mvclcj318g0nv41u.jpg005yxZROjw1evqk1mktyaj318g0o7gow.jpg005yxZROjw1evqk1nfv97j318g0p042f.jpg005yxZROjw1evqk1nylmmj30fa0a6768.jpg005yxZROjw1evqk8sygudj30k00uen1i.jpg005yxZROjw1evqk8sgalgj30hs0a0aaj.jpg你们俩这衣服不会是情侣款吧[挖鼻]服装师,你出来,我们谈谈[微笑]This dress is not the two of you are a couple models it [dig nose] apparel division, you come out, we talk about [smile]

005Cw6ULjw1ew2x6artx0j30lc0sgjwe.jpg最近成了低頭一族,再加上嚴重缺乏睡眠,産生了眼矇,肩颈痛及疲倦的征状[晕],反正 已播完, 香港10月才上咉,這段時期就跟你一起学習潛水這项有益身心的運動吧[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry],但我估我一定忍唔住上来抖抖氣看看你的[心][心][拜拜][拜拜]Recently became the bow family, plus a serious lack of sleep, resulting in eye mask, neck pain and fatigue symptoms [Halo], anyway, the best ex-boyfriend # # has aired, my girlhood # # Hong Kong in October only on , this period together just like you learn to dive @ Jerry Jerry wholesome sport of it [laughs cry] [laugh cry] [laugh cry] [laugh cry], but I guess I must Renwu Zhu Shiver gas up and see your [heart] [heart] [pray] [pray]

Guest lilsunxuxu

Best will screen in Hong Kong in Oct. let's journey with Li Tang and Fang si once again :wub:

你们俩这衣服不会是情侣款吧[挖鼻]服装师,你出来,我们谈谈[微笑]This dress is not the two of you are a couple models it [dig nose] apparel division, you come out, we talk about [smile]

最近成了低頭一族,再加上嚴重缺乏睡眠,産生了眼矇,肩颈痛及疲倦的征状[晕],反正 已播完, 香港10月才上咉,這段時期就跟你一起学習潛水這项有益身心的運動吧[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry],但我估我一定忍唔住上来抖抖氣看看你的[心][心][拜拜][拜拜]Recently became the bow family, plus a serious lack of sleep, resulting in eye mask, neck pain and fatigue symptoms [Halo], anyway, the best ex-boyfriend # # has aired, my girlhood # # Hong Kong in October only on , this period together just like you learn to dive @ Jerry Jerry wholesome sport of it [laughs cry] [laugh cry] [laugh cry] [laugh cry], but I guess I must Renwu Zhu Shiver gas up and see your [heart] [heart] [pray] [pray]

hahaha this crack me up....impressed.. this viewer is so observant... shouldn't it b Tang & Si wearing the couple clothes?!