[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

6824a5cagw1ev88dt3qaij20l10bxmzp.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88du9i9zj20kr0bwwgq.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88dvppv9j20kx0bz40m.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88dwwasfj20kt0btdhx.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88dy3y5rj20l40buwgp.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88dzi1kmj20l40c2di4.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88e0kvyhj20l00btjuc.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88e1ewmbj20l30c0q5e.jpg6824a5cagw1ev88e29a0wj20l20bxmzd.jpg【第十集截图分享8】“我们不是情侣”---看看李唐你们的表现,谁信啊!那么欢乐的气氛,快点在一起吧! [8] The tenth episode Screenshot Share "We are not lovers." --- You look at the performance of Tang, who believe ah! So festive atmosphere, come together now! @ Jerry Jerry @ drama best ex-boyfriend!

.. i like this drama ,very much...indeed..! it's a new trend for Asia drama, with GOOD actors , a good plot ,great fashion-the outfit for new season, for man and women, BRILLIANT- filming location, lux and humor......everything with tastefully in the smallest details...!

...for me...the outfit  of Jerry yan the jackets and poncho....great!....and...i forget ..the Dwarf hat...!

..maybe for season 2 ..our couple will have couple clothes !...i hope and i want !

...it's so cute this trend with couple clothes in Asia ,maybe asian dramas will bring this trend in Europe....!6dd75803gw1evf6wwxp1hj20c806swev.jpg6dd75803gw1evf6x2bv33j20c806x0t5.jpg6dd75803gw1evf6z0ccx3j20c806y0t9.jpg6dd75803gw1evf6z5uibpj20a60fa0t7.jpg6dd75803gw1evf6ytu3pjj20c806uaao.jpg..my favorite outfit...!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.26.25Fangsi was surprised to see the same movie to be on the screen when she opened it. She uttered a line from the movie and Tang said a line too....

,,the movie it's CASABLANCA   the best movie , a masterpiece.,with a magic love story..... The film has consistently ranked near the top of lists of the greatest films of all times....http://wallpapersfeed.com/media/thumb/Casablanca-Quotes-fvr8.jpgAnnex%20-%20Bergman,%20Ingrid%20%28Casab....@lilsunsxinexuxu...please ,see the movie....it's deserve ...!

...the message of the movie ?!...the same message of my best ex-friend...everything for love...!..@thunderman 1 i don't forgive you,sorry, my dear but sometimes i do mistakes....maybe tired ?!...good night !...

Edited by corearen
  • Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

@corearen and @thunderman1 with me?!

let's ride on the time travel machine... to ep1 and ep2 :phew::w00t::w00t:

love the recaps from this website: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com

Title: My Best Ex-Boyfriend
Native Title: 最佳前男友
Country of Origin: China
Airing date: August 15 - September 6, 2015
Episodes: 40-42
Channels: Shenzhen TV, Heilongjiang TV, Youku Tudou

Main Casts:

Jerry Yan as Li Tang
Maggie Jiang as Fu Fangsi
Ron Ng as Yin Hao Ran
Viola Mi as Cheng Xiang Nan

EPISODE 1: 

screenshot-2015-08-15-20-04-35.png?w=636

The drama opens with Fu Fangsi (played by Maggie Jiang) being busy in her design studio which was cleverly named as Fancy. Too busy that she managed to break a lot of pencils while sketching. Her assistant panics and tries to get a new set of pencils and a sharpener which were nowhere to be found so she gave her a make-up pencil instead…

screenshot-2015-08-15-19-39-31.png?w=636

On the other side of the story, our main male lead Li Tang (played by Jerry Yan) appears and to say that I didn’t react with a squeal or a big grin on my face when he appeared would be the biggest lie ever.  Let’s just be honest and say that majority of the people are actually watching this drama just because Jerry’s headlining it.

screenshot-2015-08-15-19-41-17.png?w=636

He comes out of the airport as her current girlfriend, Cheng Xiang Nan (played by Viola Mi) has been waiting for his arrival. They almost shared some sort of “I missed you” hug until…

96d40116jw1ev3j8p5nfbj20oz18gn0w

some stranger accidentally hit Tang causing his coffee to spill. Judging from his appearance and a first impression from his character, he wouldn’t let go of that incident…

96d40116jw1ev3j8mc81ej218g0ozdjv

So he got this scarf from the stranger and that already made him happy. This scene seriously reminded me of Jerry’s Dao Ming Si days haha!

005ZG58Ajw1ev3jfwhy82j318g0xc7d3

Back to our female lead’s storyline, she’s in need of a male model who can carry her creations well. The one that they got didn’t seem to match her idea until she found a stranger in the background who seems to suit her ideas while their lame male model was posing…

d92792fbgw1ev2knaeinyj20fd0ae40e

I’m not quite sure if he just randomly stumbled upon the area of where the ongoing photoshoot was because he just looked picture-perfect handing out a balloon to a little girl. Fangsi kept taking photographs of the male stranger who happens to be Yin Hao Ran (played by Ron Ng) until he noticed what’s been going on. He called her out and left but Fangsi chased him wherever he went.

69107db2jw1ev1w80ielaj20qo0f0myi

Back to Li Tang, he shares a romantic dinner with his girlfriend but the view outside with the large glass window/door just distracts him as he barely listens to their conversation. He caught a glimpse of Fangsi (she did not see Tang) walking with Hao Ran and I’m not sure if his girlfriend was able to see what he just saw.

d92792fbgw1ev2kn7jclaj20fk0adgna

Not the specific screencap but Fangsi tries hard to get Hao Ran as a model but he refuses again and again. They were almost in the middle of the road so they were definitely causing traffic when the stuff inside Fangsi’s bag fell which caused her phone to fall into a canal (yikes!).

6824a5cagw1ev3klyoelhj20qi0en3zy

Tang’s friend, Tang Huang (played by Jiang Bing), who provides comic relief in the drama,  interrupted our current couple’s lovey-dovey moments. This is also the part where you can see that Xiang Nan saw Fangsi outside already that she was intentionally trying to catch Tang’s attention. This time, Fangsi saw the two of them being intimate so she stormed away. One of her assistants did not understand why but when her other assistant, Xiao Nai (played by Du Yuchen) saw what was happening, she knew right away the reason why Fangsi acted that way.

No screencap scenes:

• Hao Ran agrees to Fangsi’s request which makes her so happy that she almost forgot to pay him (guessing it’s his modelling fee lol)
  • My favorite part of the episode (which badly needs a screencap!): Cheng Xiang Nan vs. Fu Fangsi! Since Xiang Nan already saw her outside the window, she waits for Fangsi outside and some form of verbal catfight just happened. Xiang Nan told Fangsi that she’s already dating Li Tang who happens to be the CEO of Don Juan garments where Xiang Nan is the endorser/model of the brand.

00675TQrjw1ev3jwnk676j318g0xckcj

Forgive my muddled brain but as far as I know, the first episode ends here! Fangsi goes back to her studio as she reminisces (enter flashback scene) her roots as a designer/seamstress. Her father was also in the clothing industry and he taught her ever since she was young which gave good memories to her until now. Back at the present time, she looks at an invitation to a fashion event/show in which the story of the next episode will revolve around.

Since it was my first time to watch a drama via livestream, I had no idea that an episode of a currently airing C-drama would just end abruptly without any ending song or credits. All this time I was just waiting for the really long commercial breaks to be over though it was also a treat to my eyes with commercials featuring my favorites, Fan Bingbing, Eddie Peng, and Angelababy just kept replaying haha! Next thing I know it was already the next episode…

EPISODE 2:
(Note: my understanding of the dialogues in this episode are not as clear and my poor memory can also hinder this from happening but I hope you can still enjoy it!)

ad503d1bjw1ev3ktup9gnj218g0p0ah9

This episode is set in the fashion event in which many interesting (and juicier!) things would take place. Hao Ran tries to see Fangsi in her studio but sees Xiang Nan instead. which stirred a sense of awkwardness as they are former lovers

No screencap scenes:

• Something came up regarding the event which caused Fangsi to leave her studio first. Xiang Nan sneaks in and sabotages one of her creations by cutting it endlessly (classic fashion sabotage on the loose!)
  •  Fangsi rushes back to find out that her work has already been destroyed. She barges in the Don Juan room and accuses Xiang Nan right away. Of course she denied it because why would she do that, right? Unfortunately, her sabotage was caught by the surveillance camera so no way to escape the wrath of our main female lead!

And so my favorite parts are here which all happened during the fashion event!

6b913c03gw1ev3l9n9c83j218g0xcq80

Hao Ran’s apparently one of the judges/organizers in the fashion show. I wasn’t able to include this in the recap of episode 1, but a co-worker or someone superior to him was not so happy that he was helping Fangsi and it’s probably because of this event.

6b913c03gw1ev3l9k5llcj218g0xcgsm

While Xiang Nan walks for Don Juan, Fangsi and Xiao Nai think of a way to salvage her sabotaged work. Luckily, our heroine is smart and thought of a way in a snap!

6996470fgw1ev3lx6au6dj20pi0dxgqc

Fangsi walked the runway and looked perfect with her salvaged creation of course. This kind of storyline is all too familiar that it reminded me of Jenny Humphrey of Gossip Girl and Makino of Hana Yori Dango if you ask me!

6996470fgw1ev3lx7tu4xj20p80e4ae5

Fangsi and Hao Ran got all the attention and enjoyed it until…

69107db2jw1ev1w7wb4vij20qo0f0jsj

Li Tang finally appears into the episode! Yup, I really waited longer compared to the first episode where he appeared almost right away into the episode.

6996470fgw1ev3lx8o6e3j20ok0dqtbm

His wild imagination of Hao Ran being with Fangsi appeared as seen in the screencap above. He was definitely not satisfied seeing his ex-girlfriend with some other man enjoying the spotlight all to themselves. So it’s time for his light bulb to work!

69107db2jw1ev1w7usssgj20qo0f0ab4

He calls Xiang Nan and she goes to him without knowing why. And our very first kissing scene in the drama happens! He declared his love for her and proposed with a matching precious necklace.

69107db2jw1ev1w82wwocj20qo0f040p

As expected, they stole away the spotlight from Hao Ran and Fangsi. Nice way to make someone jealous, Tang!

69107db2jw1ev1w7tlhs0j20qo0f0752

What would you feel if you saw your ex-boyfriend/former love declare his love for someone else? At least in the drama world, this calls for flashback scenes! Fangsi reminisced the old days when she was still with Tang and just because the words he uttered for Xiang Nan during the event seemed all too familiar for her.

6824a5cagw1ev3lcpashgj20k00bbdgb

They were already planning out their lives and they were just so sweet to each other which would make you wonder, what happened that made him just her ex-boyfriend now? And so here’s what we’ve been waiting for…

6824a5cagw1ev3lrm305qj20k00b83z06824a5cagw1ev3lrlybycj20k00bp3z6

The first dialogue between the main leads finally happened. Tang was bragging about his earlier proposal to his former lover and they talked about other things which didn’t turn out so good of course. In a matter of a snap, Fangsi, who just finished reminiscing her good memories of Tang is now carrying a dark cloud above her head. What’s next for these former flames?

No screencap scene: The episode ends with Fangsi going home and here we were able to meet her jolly mommy. Again, I had no idea that the episode ended again so I really apologize for that! I even waited for a 3rd episode but apparently they’re just going to show 2 episodes in one night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST IMPRESSIONS (from the writer):
My opinions on this drama will be divided into major categories to make it both writer and reader-friendly ;)

VISUALS/MISCELLANEOUS
My friend asked about my opinions on the drama and the first thing I said was, “I love the visuals and the fashion theme!”. The cinematography of the drama is really well done and everything was just a feast for my eyes. One scene that I really loved was during the fashion event when Li Tang appeared and looked at Fangsi on the runway. Too bad I couldn’t find a screencap of the scene but it was done nicely because from Tang’s perspective, it seemed that him and Fangsi were the only ones in the place despite all the people and the attention.

I think I have watched enough C-dramas to say that the way “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” was filmed and edited is definitely of high quality. This should have been expected too given that three channels (2 TV, 1 web) are broadcasting it. Another major factor that shows that a large amount of money was spent on its quality is the fact that the actors were not dubbed. I’m not saying that a C-drama has a low quality when the actors are dubbed but one factor why the production team decides to dub is because getting a sound/microphone system that blocks out the outdoor noise can be pretty expensive. Most of the scenes in the drama were actually outside and the fact that they were not dubbed is already saying a lot about the production quality.

MUSIC
I have listened to the drama’s opening song even before its premiere but I couldn’t say much about it yet. Although when I listened to it again twice since there were two episodes, I actually learned to love it! As a Jerry Yan fan, I was honestly expecting him to contribute to the OST because he actually did for 95% of his projects. So it’s really surprising that this drama is part of the 5% haha! As for the other songs, maybe give me more time to have a clearer opinion.

ACTING
I have only watched Maggie Jiang in “So Young” (2013 C-movie) which is also the reason why she became famous despite her supporting role there. As early as the first episode of the drama, I believe that she portrayed the character of Fu Fangsi so well. A smart, confident, and fierce lady who is not willing to let anyone or anything stop her from achieving her dreams as a fashion designer.

As for Ron Ng’s Yin Hao Ran, I think I’ll still need more episodes to watch since I have yet to understand his character’s motives, desires, etc. It’s also my first time to watch him and I actually can’t wait to see more of him in the following episodes.

Viola Mi’s Cheng Xiang Nan can be your typical female drama villain that you’d love to hate her here! I just loved her character and acting in “My Sunshine” (2015 C-drama) which is why I’ve been looking forward to see her performance here. She was also a model there but I can already easily distinguish her character there from “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” with the latter being bitchier haha!

Jerry Yan’s Li Tang is a combination of his Meteor Garden’s Dao Ming Si and My Splendid Life’s (his first C-drama back in 2011) Liu Yuhao. Cool, confident, and overbearing but actually has a soft side when it comes to matters of the heart. There were some scenes with him that I just couldn’t help but laugh and I’m not sure if it’s about the drama trying to be funny or maybe him in those ridiculous high-fashion outfits is enough to make me chuckle. Either way, seeing him on the screen just makes me happy since he became my ultimate Taiwanese love because of his amazing acting (I’m quite aware that he has a lot of haters in terms of his acting though).

STORY

• The story is so simple but we all know that it can never be simple in the Chinese dramaland. Tang and Xiang Nan may be enjoying their love right now but we all know that it’s too early to tell given that they’ll be seeing their former lovers a lot.
  • I also love that they showed Fangsi’s childhood memories in relation to her profession now. As a fan of Western fashion-themed shows like Gossip Girl, Jane by Design, and Carrie Diaries, I just love how this drama does not disappoint in showcasing the fashion industry.
  • The glimpses of Fangsi and Tang’s love in the past are just probably the appetizer to the main course that we’re all just waiting to devour! I already can’t wait to watch the next episodes :D

See you in the next episodes!See you in the next episodes!

Ending this super long post with this promotional photo of Jerry and Maggie when they filmed a flashback scene in episode 2 :D

Guest lilsunxuxu

Recap of ep 3 and 4,

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/recap-of-episodes-3-4-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

Here’s what you’ve been waiting for, episodes 3 & 4 recap of “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” but with better screencaps (starts at ep 4) provided by yours truly. I’m just beyond happy that the episodes with subtitles came out so fast (Go watch it now on Viki if you still haven’t!). I’ll just make my recaps quick by just highlighting the important events that happened in the episodes because I’m quite aware that all of you are already ahead of me in watching this drama haha! Things are getting fancier (pun intended) and more interesting in the world of fashion and love with Li Tang, Fu Fangsi, Yin Hao Ran, and Cheng Xiangnan.

Cheers! Back to recapping this C-drama!

Cheers! Back to recapping this C-drama!

EPISODE 3

005ZG58Ajw1ev4p2two6rj318g0xcgwf

Tong Lin Diamonds (Tang Huang) x Tang Huang corporation: Li Tang’s corporation collaborates with a jewelry brand owned by a good friend of his. To celebrate their partnership, they had a fashion show to launch their new jewelry collection in which Xiangnan would become the new face of the brand.

005ZG58Ajw1ev4p2t6aroj318g0xcwnm

Hao Ran and Fangsi meet again but this time, for more serious business purposes. Hao Ran hands the contract to her but she already disagreed with the first condition stated in the contract which is for her label to be signed under his company for 10 years. She said that Fancy is hers alone so she doesn’t want anyone else to take it away from her though she’s already fine working with a 2-3 years of contract. While Hao Ran agrees with her, he told her that 2-3 years is too short for a small fashion brand to become well-known especially that she aims for it to become a global brand. The meeting was suddenly interrupted when the Tong Lin x Tang Huang partnership event aired on the television and Li Tang was swarmed by the press asking about this collaboration and Fu Fangsi.

ebf26a6djw1ev4p7fyce7j218g0xcn64

Face-off: Tang-Xiangnan vs. Hao Ran-Fangsi: “An ant can never triumph over an elephant” according to Tang when he was asked about Fangsi. Definitely not the best ex-boyfriend material that we’ve been hoping for haha! What’s a drama without some drama so Hao Ran brought (better word is crashed) Fangsi to the event and stole the spotlight from Xiangnan and Tang. He said that he’s already excited to work with Fangsi though she hasn’t fully agreed to him yet. It was quite an irritating move if I were Fangsi if you ask me lol but at least she still told the press that she’s thinking about her decisions deeply.

005ZG58Ajw1ev4pmr001xj318g0xcdpz

Xiangnan confronts Hao Ran after the launch and asked him why he’s using Fangsi. She accidentally tripped and of course Hao Ran had to help her while he said that he’s going to take care of the paparazzi matters who was able to take pictures of them looking intimate (though they really weren’t).
Flashback to Hao Ran and Xiangnan’s good old days as lovers when she saw that Hao Ran still kept the piece of jewelry that he gave her. It was later revealed that Xiangnan has always been pushed by her mother to marry someone wealthy because she wasn’t rich while Hao Ran wasn’t as well.  He promised her all the stars and the jewelry that Xiangnan has been eyeing on.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.01.41

Li Tang casually goes to work but then his father came to visit him there. It didn’t turn out so good because they actually have so many father-son issues which we’ll learn more about in the next episode. Just a fun fact, the actor who played Tang’s father was also Jerry’s co-star in the TW-drama “The Hospital”. He was his boss/father-in-law in that 2006 drama and now he’s playing as his father after 9 years!

This episode was so fun to watch that I didn’t even know that I already finished 40+ minutes just watching it. I even found myself grinning like an idiot from time to time while I also actually never expected this kind of drama to be so addicting!

EPISODE 4

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.09.48

The episode starts off where episode 3 left us but with more background story now… so Li Tang’s feud with his father has started ever since 6 years ago.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.10.14

Typical drama premise: a parent (in this case, the dad) does not approve of his child’s choices in life or specifically regarding a love relationship because the child has to work hard for the future of their multi-billionaire company.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.12.39

Of course, the child rebels which leads to a lot of complications. Familiar? Of course you are because every drama-watcher should be… haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.13.26

The child runs away from home because he believes that their love can surpass all the challenges that they would face so they celebrate their freedom.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.22.50

End of flashback: Li Tang reflects on the two people who ever loved him and says this line.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.24.15

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.24.30

Tang and Fangsi apparently are long-lost siblings according to the restaurant’s waitress here because they have the exact preference in terms of eating a bowl of noodle soup.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.26.38

Tang said that the game has just started but Fangsi finds him ridiculous for treating everything like a game.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.27.35

Fangsi told Tang that she’ll do everything that she can with her own abilities to make Fancy an international fashion brand but Tang just replied to her harshly with the statement above.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.28.55

On the other hand, Hao Ran wonders if Xiangnan still remembers their good old times together. His moment of wondering was interrupted with Fangsi calling him to say that…

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.29.52

She was obviously motivated by Tang’s harsh words on her and finally gave her final decision to sign Fancy under Hao Ran’s company for 10 years.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.32.07

Hao Ran told her to trust him and he will let her have all the control of the brand though she must compromise a little as well because Qiao Ruisi is a for-profit company.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.32.53

This does not only concern their company but also Fangsi’s future to become an internationally-known designer. Her inner thoughts gave some foreshadowing on her terrible past in which we will know about soon.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.37.35

For the first time ever (according to Tang’s good friend), he’s busy working in his office so early in the morning. His friend even had to pinch him again and again to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming. He said that there was already grass growing on his office because no one’s using it for quite some time now lol I just love him!

Screenshot 2015-08-22 21.56.58

Xiangnan sees Lili in his office who’s apparently Tang’s model ex-girlfriend but she was also able to make her leave by inviting her to pick out a ring with them (you go, girl!).

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.01.39

Fangsi’s employees volunteer Xiao Nai to ask Fangsi for their bonuses since they’ve been working overtime lately and they’ll even be busier now that they have been signed under Qiao Ruisi. This mission turned out to be a failure but Fangsi just told them to go home early instead and celebrate while she continues to work because working for her is relaxing.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.01.58

Amy, Fangsi’s assistant designer for 4 years now wants nothing but attention because she believes that it’s unfair that Fangsi has been getting all the exposure. She brainwashes her co-workers by saying that they’ll just end up being forgotten by Fangsi once she has reached international status as a designer.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.04.01

Our childish male lead plays a game in his phone while they pick out a ring from Tesiro (Tong Lin Diamonds that they collaborated with) for their wedding.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.05.09

Tesiro’s owner/Tang’s good friend thinks that Tang isn’t taking marriage seriously which is actually true because he just answered what it is so casually in the screencap above. Tang’s dad sent out a mission to Xiangnan to make his son come home. If she fails to do so, there’ll be some consequences…

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.07.03

He hasn’t gone home  and he has been living in a hotel ever since he came from abroad. Even Xiangnan couldn’t make him go home which goes to show how deep his hatred that he has towards his father.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.07.50

In Hao Ran’s side of the story, his friend tells him that Xiangnan is already happy by Li Tang’s side so there’s no way for him to get her back.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.08.16

Is it just me or is my screencap just so on point with the line that he uttered?! It’s actually like a meme haha! Hao Ran believes that he will win the war against Tang with Fangsi on his side and Hao Ran now knows that Tang would do anything to fight against Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.10.50

Xiangnan and Tang continue walking outside the street and he thinks that there are so many things that changed in the place.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.11.35

Qiao Ruisi calls Tang for a possible partnership which he immediately declines. Xiangnan couldn’t believe that he just did that considering that Qiao Ruisi is such a large company. He said that he wouldn’t trust a company who gave their trust to someone like Fangsi. Xiangnan then asks him, “After all these years, you still haven’t forgotten about Fangsi”. He ignores that comment and actually proved it when he acted weirdly when he saw Fangsi going out of her design studio.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.15.31

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.19.06

While Hao Ran and Fangsi are busy working on their business partnership, Tang and Xiangnan have been busy attending different events as a couple. Tang aka Jerry Yan singing in the show just made me so happy even if it was just brief because I actually don’t remember him doing this in his previous projects. This is probably to compensate for the fact that he didn’t sing any OSTs for this drama (?) haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.22.01

Amy backstabs her own boss and tells him that they won’t make it to the deadline because Fangsi has been dissatisfied with the quality of the clothes made by the factory. She said that there is only one way for this situation to be solved in which she whispered to Hao Ran.

Screenshot 2015-08-22 22.23.29

Now Hao Ran is confronted by this problem with Fangsi although he’s still in disbelief that Fangsi’s own employee would do something to ruin her. He tells his friend about the situation and he said that if only Fangsi would reduce her own standards, then maybe everything would turn out to be fine. They’ve been chasing the deadline because if they can’t make it, then Tang Huang’s clothing line would definitely win against them. The question now is, how will they win if Fangsi has her own way of doing things?

My thoughts in a nutshell (from the writer):

• There are still many unclear issues in this drama but this is why the viewers just have to keep watching and I also hope that it won’t disappoint because I’m really enjoying it so far!
  • I finally know Hao Ran’s motives somehow and I actually can’t wait how it will fold out in the next episodes.
  • It seems like Xiangnan is the one who’s been giving more in her relationship with Tang because he obviously still hasn’t forgotten about Fangsi and this definitely would make an interesting and entertaining plotline.
  • I’m so late in recapping and watching this but I hope you can still continue reading my posts :D

Ending this post with the cute face that Jerry made in episode 3 because why not? ;)

6824a5cagw1ev4ph51v4ej20kl0c1dgi

..YES...from corearen...!...with you ,@lilsunshinexuxu and with my best ex boyfriend...

...episode 1 .....what i like-  OST ...a nice love song,straight for the heart ,with  lyrics easy to memories....

...the meeting with Li Tang , another Dao Si the 2015 variant in airport...the shooting locations,new buildings with a futurist architecture,modern and beautiful ,a new face of China, a strong financial-economic China....

...with nice actors Ron Ng, Maggie and Viola...and i like the quality...the most impression-the strong quality -

...quality in everything....plot, actors,locations,fashion and design...a new trend of quality....!...a new step for chinesse drama !

....anyway...i want to see this drama from the  beginning for Jerry Yan,...first and strong motivation...!...after 42 episodes me i tell you,it's a great drama and another success for Jerry Yan....!

....my moment favorite...005Su2XFjw1evcddssbfpj318g0p0q85.jpg...this actor have a powerful auto-transformation....magic!

• Like 1

I am so loving this drama....Jerry Yan is still my fav TW actor.  He's a great actor with a beautiful smile and the X factor.  It doesn't hurt that he is an extremely good actor, who is also good looking, and one that connects with the viewers. Been a fan of his for the last 7 yrs.  first drama I watched for him was F4.  He introduced me to TW drama, but he still by far my favorite 

• Like 2

Guest lilsunxuxu

Of betrayal, birthdays, and ex-boyfriends. Read more to see what happened in episodes 5 & 6 of today’s hottest currently airing C-drama, “My Best Ex-Boyfriend”.

More recaps!More recaps!

EPISODE 5

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.05.38

Fangsi is obviously a perfectionist as she doesn’t want to compromise the quality of her clothes even when faced with the deadline of the release of her line in cooperation with Qiao Ruisi.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.06.23

But of course, Haoran insists that they need money and that they need to win against Tang Huang’s upcoming clothing line. If Fangsi insists on using so much time to meet her high standards, then their customers would just buy from their competitor instead.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.07.05

Haoran has actually been repeating the line, “I really admire her” when he thinks of Fangsi. He also told her that he can’t be the only one who appreciates her work so she should be willing to compromise her own standards of quality. Even if he admires her a lot, he can’t just consider her own feelings but consider his as well being a businessman with motives to take over their company.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.07.33

In Tang and Xiangnan’s storyline, Xiangnan’s doing a photoshoot for Tong Lin’s diamonds as she’s the latest endorser (seen on episode 3).

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.07.45

Her boyfriend fiancee visits her on the set of her photoshoot. They were publicly displaying their affection while staff from Tang Huang were just teasing them. Tang asked Xiangnan why she was the only model in the photo shoot…

She answers it and asks him if he misses Lily or Lucy (we got a playboy male lead right here!) in which he answers…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.08.43

LIES! HAHAHA

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.11.52

Amy continues to backstab her boss and she said that she’s only getting all the attention since Fangsi’s busy working in the factory. Her conversation with her coworkers was interrupted when Fangsi called her to tell her that they’d be working overtime. For them, it was already the last straw because they said that they couldn’t take Fangsi anymore.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.14.02

In Don Juan, Tang proposes this plan since he believes that the customers would still consume their goods despite the high prices.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.14.26

Our male lead is one real businessman!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.16.13

Trouble in fashion dramaland as Fangsi visits her studio empty with people and her folders have become empty as well…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.16.45

Amy’s obviously the internal thief and she does not feel guilty about it. More interestingly, she’s conniving with someone no other than…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.18.28

This is just getting juicier! Amy replied that she also studied and worked hard to become a designer but how come she’s still Fangsi’s assistant?! She also wants to have the spotlight on the global stage someday and by staying on Fangsi’s side, it would be impossible to happen according to her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.20.00

It is only in dramas that I get to see people being reminded of their own birthdays haha! It’s apparently Xiangnan’s birthday and she invited her mom to eat together.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.24.44

Xiangnan’s mom is already excited to meet Tang’s dad and she’s been wondering why they haven’t made the move to meet her yet. The mom is obviously one materialistic queen and her daughter asked her if she has ever considered her own daughter’s feelings. Of course she said that she has always cared about her that’s why she didn’t allow her to be with Haoran.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.25.55

Our playboy Tang does not seem to care that it’s his fiancee’s birthday that he went to a jewelry store with some random girl (lol).

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.30.10

Xiangnan is oblivious to the fact that Tang’s assistant was the one who reminded him that it’s her birthday today and he just let the assistant do all the work of planning her birthday celebration.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.30.53

Again, Haoran expresses his feelings of admiration for Fangsi but her flaws just seem to turn him off.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.33.16

It was coincidence that Haoran stays in the hotel where Xiangnan’s birthday is being celebrated. He greets her a happy birthday and then we have a catching up with my ex-lover’s current love life kind of conversation.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.34.17

She brags about her boyfriend’s princess treatment to her though we’re not sure how much of what she said is actually true.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.34.48

A quotable quote from Xiangnan and this is why she said that she and Haoran are long-time friends despite their past.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.36.29

Flashback to one of the roots of their breakup: Xiangnan has been training to become a model in which Haoran completely disapproves of.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.38.18

Back to our heroine’s story, she acts cool and calm and just continues to work despite the major problem that she’s facing right now.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.39.02

Our caring male lead rushed right away to Fancy ever since he learned that Qiao Ruisi’s dissolving their contract with Fancy.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.39.27

Fangsi just kept telling Tang to get lost but he told her that he’s actually on her side and that it was foolish of her to sign under Qiao Ruisi.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.40.38

Fangsi told Tang to stop butting in her business and he warned her that she will never win with her kind of attitude.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.41.10

Dejavu flashback: Tang’s outside Fangsi’s workplace shouting while she’s just ignoring him and continues sewing.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.41.23

Fangsi’s dream is obviously the only thing that matters to her…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.43.51

as she’s willing to let go of her 4-year relationship with Tang.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.45.23

*Xiangnan. Here we see Tang and Xiangnan’s first encounter in a flashback scene. Xiangnan saw that Tang has been walking like a zombie and asked him if he’s sick…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.45.34

And I just love his answer here!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.45.57

Mom confronts Fangsi about what just happened…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.46.54

So now we know one of the reasons why they’re not in good terms though this is not the reason why Fangsi became so upset.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.47.26

And now we know why… she said that Tang would shift from business to having love affairs and even broke her trust. This is why she doesn’t want to be with him anymore.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.48.26

Mom tells Fangsi to think deeply about her decisions.

This episode was just the beginning or the filler for the upcoming episode which made me so excited when I watched the preview. So here we go!

EPISODE 6

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.20.53

Flashback: Tang and Fangsi were so in love with each other back then!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.23.42Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.26.14Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.24.03

Couple goals: A badge/pin to wear as a symbol (in this case, Fangsi’s dream house) of their love haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.24.56

End of flashback: Fangsi gives their love another chance. But what happened?

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.25.35

Back to reality: This gives us a clue that their second chance didn’t turn out good. She said that she will never shed a tear or even wait for anyone again.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.26.14

Looks like nothing can make our heroine give up on her dreams!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.28.39

She breached the contract and even Haoran couldn’t help her because he already stopped working.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.29.47

Qiao Ruisi is still pushing for a collaboration with Tang Huang now that Fancy’s now one of their companies. Tang’s wondering why they want to work with their company and why Fancy is currently in a problematic situation when Haoran promised to help her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.41.19

Fangsi’s plan of action: get her label back!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.41.29

She reminisces the beginnings of her studio then Haoran visits her to apologize. She said that she should be the one to apologize because she let him down when he trusted her so much. She said that she won’t be able to come back to her studio for a while since it’s on collateral.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.43.23

Fangsi never thought that Tang would go this far to ruin her life by buying her label from Qiao Ruisi.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.44.00

Fangsi drops all of her things on Tang’s office floor and she promises to pay him in one month’s time.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.44.29

Tang told her that not everyone prioritizes quality the way she does. She told him that he shouldn’t try to be the nice guy in the situation when all he wants is obviously to take revenge on her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.44.48

Only Fangsi doesn’t know that Tang is doing everything to help her but he does not admit it but instead, he let Fangsi think whatever she thinks about his reasons for buying her label.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.47.21

Fangsi has nothing else to do but to beg Tang for her label. She told him that she’s willing to do anything for him as long as she gets it back.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.48.10Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.50.06

Xiangnan was listening to their conversation this whole time and she was definitely not happy about it… She knows that Tang bought Fangsi’s label in order to get close to her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.48.52

After his emotional encounter with Fangsi, he asked this question to himself.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.51.06Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.51.17

Tang’s definitely enjoying this moment of glory! Time for some Operation: Bully Fangsi…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.52.06Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.52.15

If Fangsi agrees to their 5-year contract, of course she has to obey all of Tang’s orders. These scenes just made me laugh!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.52.18Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.52.45

Tang made the contract especially for Fangsi which is why it’s obviously full of torture. I just love his character here!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.53.00

Fangsi threatens to throw him water but of course, Tang has more power over her and threatens her with a worse condition. HAHA!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.53.26Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.53.59

Fangsi is willing to work for him for 5 years but with 3 conditions that Tang has to agree with as well. He was able to say what was on Fangsi’s mind without even letting her finish talking.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.56.03Dream/nightmare scene of Fangsi: being a slave to Tang. This was such a funny scene and I remember watching this for the first time when they released it as a teaser and it already made me LOL.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.58.34Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.58.30

We have our male lead using a primary school kid’s tactic of venting out their anger. Take note that he’s a multi-billionaire company’s director and who’s also about to get engaged. Oh Li Tang, you are one eccentric person haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.59.34

Fangsi and Xiao Nai (her ever-loyal assistant) report to work. She goes to Tang’s office and out of nervousness, Tang spills coffee over his pants which definitely hurt because he was wearing ripped jeans haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 14.59.47

He’s definitely excited about this 5-year opportunity of being with Fangsi again…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.00.12Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.00.24

He throws his beloved poncho on Fangsi which just made me LOL. I believe that scene deserves a gif haha! She criticizes his taste for clothes because that poncho was just so bad to be honest but I just love that it suits Tang’s character so much.

• I am just LOVING Jerry’s portrayal of Li Tang here, a childish/immature person that you’d hate to meet in real life but still so entertaining to watch.
  • The cinematography of this drama is just beyond excellent. I just love the way they do the transitions whenever they show the flashback scenes.
  •  I also love all the stories so far and I really hope that this drama won’t end up failing in terms of the development of the story.
  • My internship and school will start tomorrow but I promise to continue writing as long as I know that people are still reading my recaps despite the delays in writing it. Thank you so much for reading and commenting :D I’ll be so busy which brings me to end this post with this perfect screencap of what I’m feeling right now…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 02.42.24

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/recap-of-episodes-5-6-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

005yYQOnjw1ew5dse1004j31xg2w57wh.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5dso349uj31xg2w6hdt.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5dt31mjvj31xg2w5x6p.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5ds6f9kdj31xg1abtvb.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5dtdysndj31xg2hohdt.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5dtgx0foj31xg1abe2h.jpg005yYQOnjw1ew5dss9aodj31xg18utr5.jpg江疏影分别为《Marie Claire嘉人》和《PCLADY》拍摄两组时装大片,演绎清新甜美与自然率性的不同风格。 Jiang Shuying was "Marie Claire Marie Claire" and "PCLADY" fashion shoot two large, sweet and fresh interpretation of the natural whims of different styles....

...and the LAST...005yYQOnjw1ew5dtksqfkj31xg2ho4qp.jpg....to defined....the sensuality and the beauty...!...brilliant !...Fang Si, miss you..really miss you !...

...i have one question..Li Tang ,did  you see these pictures ?!...

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

More interactions with our main OTP, Li Tang and Fu Fangsi so read some more to relive such cute moments from episodes 7 and 8!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.34.24Fangsi and Tang just being sweet and adorable in the past!

EPISODE 7

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.17.02

Battle of Fangsi against Director Ou, the senior designing director of Don Juan. The director just tells Fangsi that she shouldn’t act like a big shot designer anymore because she’s only a regular employee in Tang Huang.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.19.18

Director Ou asked her to fix the sketch and match the right colors to it which Fangsi wasn’t willing to do. She said that it’s been a while since she saw a sketch this messy. She drew over the sketch making it look like a clown and made the director a laughing stock. Fangsi’s move definitely created chaos in the office so now Director Ou hates her more than anything in this world. Tang saw their catfight and told them to go back to work. He threatened Fangsi again with a contract termination if she doesn’t respect her co-workers in Tang Huang.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.30.35Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.31.11

Tang treats Fangsi just like his secretary that he would ask her to make coffee for him. Fangsi then ignores him and goes to the workstation to start working as a designer.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.35.05

Our hardworking heroine falls asleep and Tang sees her sleeping inside. This scene was just so cute because before entering the workstation, Tang made sure that no one else was watching him and entered the room. Then we have a dejavu flashback scene…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.33.51

Fangsi has always been hardworking ever since their college days. Even if Tang tells her to stop working, she doesn’t let anything stop her from working.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 15.37.00

Xiangnan tells Tang to come over to her restaurant for a meal. She wanted to ask him to invest on her restaurant now that business is doing great. Tang tells her that he’s so busy which is why they should just talk about it next time. I honestly feel bad for Xiangnan here!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.33.33

Xiangnan doesn’t get why Tang and Haoran are willing to spend so much effort and cash just to help Fangsi which made her so angry.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.34.10

As long as Fangsi’s in Tang Huang, Xiangnan promises to herself that she won’t let her live a good life.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.35.22

Haoran invites Fangsi to his bar and asks her what her mood is so she can concoct a drink for her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.38.57

Tesiro’s owner/Tang’s good friend is concerned about Fangsi working under Tang Huang. He tells Tang to stop ignoring his fiancee and that he should always treasure her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.44.46

Just like he promised, he showed up at Xiangnan’s photoshoot with a bouquet of flowers.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.45.18

Probably 1 out of 12345 Xiangnan’s ways to torture Fangsi: last-minute photoshoot location change. Fangsi was asked by Director Ou to head over to the old place and ended up being trapped inside.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.46.06

Also probably 1 out of 12345 Tang and Xiangnan’s PDA moments haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.47.07

Xiangnan told Tang that their photoshoot for Tang Huang was cancelled because Fangsi didn’t show up. Tang kept calling Fangsi but he couldn’t reach her because she was also calling Xiao Nai at the same time. She was already tempted to call Tang for help but her pride won’t let her do it.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.50.01

Haoran calls Fangsi and her voice was already breaking. He knew that she was sabotaged by Xiangnan again but he just ignored it. His friend believes that he still hasn’t moved on from Xiangnan which is why he just keeps covering up for her.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 16.50.14

I love it when C-entertainment does this in their dramas haha! I definitely won’t follow what Haoran said because I just have to keep watching dramas specifically this drama in order to write my recaps/reviews ;)

EPISODE 8

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.17.38

Fangsi casually walks towards Tang and Xiangnan’s PDA but Tang asks her to stop. He asked why she suddenly disappeared when she was asked to bring the clothes to the photoshoot location. According to Tang, could it be because she wasn’t willing to deliver them as an assistant when she has always been a designer?

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.17.54

She tells him that he should stop acting because he surely knows what happened.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.21.05

Xiangnan tells Tang that it was probably hers and Director Ou’s fault for the last-minute location change. They came up with some lame excuses and Tang definitely knows that Fangsi wouldn’t do those things.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.54.38

Haoran and Fangsi meet and he tries to cheer her up. Tang was there to see their sweetness towards each other which brings us to some sweet flashback scenes…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.56.01Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.56.41

Favorite moment: Fangsi asks Tang to sing a song for her. Then he asks her what song should he sing, she answered “I really really love you” aka “Wo shi zhen de zhen de hen ai ni”. One of Jerry Yan’s singles back in his F4 days. The F4/Jerry fan in me definitely grinned like an idiot haha! He didn’t sing it but sang another song about a breakup that isn’t too sad although I’m not sure if there’s an inside joke or if it was still one of his songs.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.57.38

Now we have the 2nd kissing scene shown in the drama! 1st from a flashback scene and 1st with Tang and Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.57.06Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.57.09

More cute flashback scenes aka this is just me screencapping their cuteness as a couple!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.59.23

Back to the present time, Tang asks Fangsi why she isn’t with Haoran. I love his subtle jealousy!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.01.03

Start of my favorite scenes: Tang secretly watches Fangsi working in a hidden studio but he was easily caught because all the boxes fell haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.01.13

It turns out Fangsi wasn’t writing a resignation letter but a report addressed to Director Ou that she wants to join the project that the company is currently working on.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.02.16

But Tang said, if she doesn’t cooperate well then he wouldn’t let her work as a designer.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.03.42

Fangsi didn’t want him to read her report but he said that he would be the one who’ll sign it in the end. I just had to screencap this because it was just so funny!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.04.22

Fangsi didn’t want to play around with Tang anymore so she went out and closed all the lights and doors while Tang was still inside blabbering all by himself.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.05.36

*SQUEALS* Tang apparently has night blindness so he was basically destroying everything in that studio but Fangsi rushed back to help him.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.06.43Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.07.21

He said that he would’ve killed her because of what she did by shutting down all the lights and doors. Tang’s lines are just so screencap-worthy and I could just imagine randomly sending it to people through chat/messenger haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.08.15Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.09.30

Time for some annoying drama mom moments: Xiangnan thought there was a thief inside her house because of the chaos but the thief turned out to be her mom who lost in the stock market. She took away Xiangnan’s jewelry in order to pay for her losses and Haoran was just listening to their conversation this whole time. I pity Xiangnan so much!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.11.01Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.11.11

Flashback to Xiangnan and Haoran’s breakup scene: Her mom has always wanted her to break up with him just because he’s poor.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.12.47Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.13.59

Fiancee Tang to the rescue!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.16.14

Xiangnan asks about Tang’s villa’s renovation, he said that it’s almost done so Xiangnan told him that she wants to move in with him. In that way, her mom won’t be able to disturb her and since they’ll be getting married anyway. However, Tang didn’t agree because he still wants personal space. Of course Xiangnan didn’t believe this and knew that he wouldn’t say the same thing if she were Fangsi…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.17.09

Tang didn’t want to talk about it so he left Xiangnan…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.18.23Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.18.43

She found comfort from someone else which was easily snapped by the paparazzi. I’m actually waiting for the outcome of this juicy happening!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.19.51

Xiangnan told Haoran that Tang doesn’t care about her at all. He said that her underhand tactics definitely won’t work.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.21.38

Because of Li Tang, Xiangnan had to give up Haoran which is even more painful for her now because Tang doesn’t love her as much as Haoran loves her (enter 3rd kissing scene of the drama) and also 1st with Haoran and Xiangnan.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.22.16
Our male lead vent out his frustrations in a game of squash instead and reflected on what Xiangnan just told him.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 18.23.27

When former flames still have deep feelings for each other, we all know that this was just bound to happen. What’s next now for Haoran and Xiangnan now that something happened between the two of them again?

My thoughts in a nutshell (from the writer):

• Fangsi aka Maggie and Tang aka Jerry have so much chemistry! I feel like I could just watch them together forever.
  • Xiangnan’s mother is just one of the worst drama moms that I have encountered. I was actually cursing while watching her and what’s even worse is that her mom’s characterization is probably common in real life.
  • I love that Haoran still cares so much about Xiangnan despite the fact that she was the one who abandoned him in the past.
  • I find it weird that Xiangnan repeated her white outfit (with holes) and her pink hat. It’s one of my favorite outfits of hers though but isn’t it a sin for someone like her to repeat outfits? Haha!
  • This drama’s OSTs are just so on point. Definitely downloading them now! Not to mention that the naughty/quirky background music is really appropriate whenever it involves Tang and his shenanigans.
  • It’s been so many years already but Xiangnan and Haoran obviously still have feelings for each other and the same thing goes with Tang and Fangsi as well. It reminds me of one of my favorite poem lines from Neruda, “Love is so short, forgetting is so long”.

Let me end this post with this screencap and replace “run faster” with “write faster” because I still have lots of episodes to watch and write about haha! Hope you can still continue leaving some comments though because they really make me happy :)

Screenshot 2015-08-23 17.56.19

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/23/recap-of-episodes-7-8-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

**I have shared the song earlier :wub: 我是真的真的很爱你 - I really really love you

Guest lilsunxuxu

Someone tell me that I’m not the only one who can’t get enough of this drama?!

Jerry Yan and Maggie Jiang have amazing chemistry in this drama!Jerry Yan and Maggie Jiang have amazing chemistry in this drama!

EPISODE 9

Screenshot 2015-08-23 19.20.51

Haoran wishes to be with Xiangnan again and uses his assistant’s dollar to make a wish. Haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 19.24.31

Xiangnan is now fully aware that Haoran is the one who loves her and Tang does not even care about her. But why can’t she let go of Tang?

Screenshot 2015-08-23 19.27.06

Looks like Fangsi-Director Ou’s feud has no end when both ladies have different mindsets. Fangsi tells her that as a designer, she should be willing to tell the customer her own ideas as well. Of course, Ou Weya didn’t want someone like Fangsi to teach her what to do.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 19.31.42

Haoran and Xiangnan meet for the first time after what happened between the two of them the other night.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 19.32.10

Haoran asks her if it was her own decision to break up with him years ago…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.08.40Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.10.19

Operation: Get Ex-Girlfriend Back for Haoran is actually a success but of course there would be consequences for this kind of situation.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.11.57Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.13.52

The office reports to Li Tang about Fangsi’s disappearance. He dials her home number and pushes his phone onto his assistant’s ear. This scene was just so funny!Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.15.54Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.16.18

Tang just knew where to find Fangsi whenever she needs more time and peace. This leads us to flashback scenes where Fangsi introduced the place where she loves to go whenever she needs some quiet time.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.17.02

Tang wants Fangsi to promise him one thing, which is to give him a child. Someone hold me because this couple is just giving me so much feels :'( :D

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.19.19Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.19.56

Back to the present time: Tang brings Fangsi to his house. She’s worried that Xiangnan might misunderstand her being in his house. Tang told her that it would be impossible because Xiangnan doesn’t know where his place is (this is really weird!). He accuses her of struggling with her feelings which is why she didn’t want to stay in his place. So Fangsi decided to stay which made Tang smile secretly. He said that he’d let her work in peace as he’ll be busy doing other things.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.24.38

Fangsi asks Tang for more pencils but he said that he’s busy so she should just find one on her own. She stumbled upon the theatre room in which flashback of memories occurred.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.25.26

In the past, he surprised her with the entertainment room and played her all-time favorite movie (someone tell me film this is please!). She said that she loves this movie because of the fashion but Tang told her to stop talking about fashion even for once. Haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.26.25

Fangsi was surprised to see the same movie to be on the screen when she opened it. She uttered a line from the movie and Tang said a line too. Back then, Tang would buy colorful lollies (aka probably Skittles) for her and she was also surprised to see that Tang still keeps a jar of those candies…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.26.57

in which he quickly covered up by saying that it’s also Xiangnan’s favorite. Close enough!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.28.12Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.29.55

Tang sees Fangsi chatting with Haoran… So what does an immature/jealous man do aka WWTD or What Would Tang Do? Haha! He resorted to a cheap tactic by kicking the power plug even if it was detrimental to him given that he has night blindness. I seriously want Jerry’s Li Tang to meet Ariel Lin’s Xiang Qin from It Started With A Kissjust because they both have night blindness LOL.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.32.04

Tang calls his assistant to pick him up because Fangsi is staying in his house. I actually thought he would be willing to stay in his house while she’s there but I guess our Li Tang’s still a gentleman.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.32.53

Fangsi sees a familiar item in Tang’s bathroom which leads us to a flashback to the time when Tang and Fangsi were fixing their grocery items. Tang was wondering why Fangsi kept buying that shampoo so he said that he wants to use the same shampoo as well. So cute!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 20.35.40

Fangsi immediately rushes to leave Tang’s home but she realized that she left her phone but too bad, the house got automatically locked. So she guessed the passwords thrice which were all wrong. First was Tang’s birthday since she believes that he’s all about himself then Xiangnan’s birthday which were both wrong. She tried using her birthday but she was relieved to find out that it wasn’t!

This episode was pure fan service for me because Tang and Fangsi are just OTP-worthy ever since before and even in the present time! We can confidently say that Xiangnan and Tang are basically cheating (emotionally and physically) because they obviously haven’t moved on from their former flames. Can’t wait to see more aka the consequences of their actions!

EPISODE 10

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.29.14

Tang catches Fangsi outside his door. She was about to leave but Tang invited her to stay and eat breakfast.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.29.26Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.29.49

Tang accurately guessed that Fangsi must have keyed in his birthdate, Xiangnan’s birthday, and her own birthday which led to an automatic lock in his door. This scene was just so funny!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.40.49

Xiangnan sees her Don Juan posters which immediately brings us to a flashback scene when she was just starting as the brand’s new face.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.41.11

Tang told her that he’ll do everything that he can to make her even more famous than those celebrities.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.41.58

End of flashback: Xiangnan goes out on a movie date with Haoran. Quite fearless of them if you ask me!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.44.46Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.44.57

Ou Weya vs. Fu Fangsi for the nth time! Don’t you just love our heroine? She’s really a rare species in dramas! Director Ou immediately came to the conclusion that she’s stealing Tang because she already had so much work done with Tang’s approval which just happened in one night.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.51.25

+100 points for Tang’s Homer drinking jug haha! He eavesdropped over Fangsi and Xiao Nai’s conversation on the phone. Xiao Nai was so happy to tell Fangsi that Haoran’s now back in Qiao Ruisi. Our jealous male lead wasn’t so happy to hear about it and forced Xiao Nai to tell him Fangsi’s whereabouts.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.56.51

Looks like our main male lead came a little bit late since a different prince charming came to Fangsi’s rescue.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.57.30

Haoran and Fangsi told Tang that they just met by coincidence. Tang replied that their stories of coincidences would be such a big thick book then.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.58.48

Haoran left since Tang came to help Fangsi anyway. However, Haoran left something important…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 22.59.08

I just had to include this because jealous Jerry/Tang is my favorite!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.02.08

Haoran left in a rush because he said he was going to meet his friend for some fishing time aka she’s just fishing her ex-girlfriend back haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.03.51

Tang and Fangsi finally noticed a small jewelry box lying on the ground. He accuses Haoran for taking advantage of Fangsi’s situation that he would be willing to give her such a dazzling present.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.03.59Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.04.09Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.04.11

Don’t you mean, “he’d already get into a car accident and get an amnesia”?!! Sounds familiar, Jerry? Haha! His lines as Tang are just my favorite!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.04.38

After his random blabbering, he finally believed Fangsi when she said that it wasn’t hers when they saw the name Anna engraved on the bracelet.

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.04.57

Could he be anymore childish?!! I just love him! How many times do I have to say this?! HAHA

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.11.23

Fangsi drives off to return the bracelet to Haoran though she was a bit hesitant about it. So now, we have spy Li Tang following Fangsi’s footsteps!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.11.43Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.13.42

More funny Tang scenes! He was having a hard time eavesdropping which sucks for him because they were actually taking about him at some point…

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.14.02Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.14.04

Tang’s aware that Fangsi likes Haoran that’s why he’s watching their every move. He wants her to know that Haoran isn’t interested in her. These scenes were just hilarious!

Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.15.35Screenshot 2015-08-23 23.16.11

Haoran asked Fangsi about her and Tang after talking about his own rekindled relationship. She told him that her and Tang are different so there would also be no chance for them to be together again. All this time I thought Tang heard everything but it turned out that he wasn’t able to hear it. He ended up facing all the dishes that he ordered because he told the waiter to give him whatever Haoran ordered. His face when he learned that it was everything that he and Haoran ordered was just priceless!

• I can never tolerate the idea of cheating in a relationship which is why Xiangnan and Haoran’s relationship is really bothering me.
  • It would be unfair to say that Tang isn’t cheating on his part as well since he obviously still has feelings for Fangsi. I really ship them so much though!
  • I love that we can see that Fangsi likes Haoran. Her expressions during the bracelet scenes were already a giveaway which makes this story even more interesting.

These episodes had so many OTP moments in the present and in the past so they were just beyond enjoyable to watch especially that Jerry/Tang was just being ridiculous and hilarious! What’s next for Haoran and Xiangnan? How would Fangsi react towards Haoran now that she knows that he has someone else in his heart? What would happen once Tang finds out about Haoran and Fangsi?

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/recap-of-episode-9-10-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

Guest lilsunxuxu

I understand that it might be better for me to write recaps on the new episodes but I don’t think I can do it because I watch and write simultaneously. So writing about the new ones would just give me a difficult time. I’m really sorry about that but I hope you still continue reading my recaps :D Things are just getting more exciting that I just couldn’t help but be noisy while watching haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.45.53Stalker goals: Jerry Yan as Li Tang haha!

EPISODE 11

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.44.04

Xiangnan finally receives her old/new bracelet from Haoran. These two are just living the good life loving each other!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.46.53

Tang stalking Fangsi just made me so happy! Of course he denied it by saying that it was just a boss protecting his employee (really…)

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.47.34

Tang teases Fangsi about having a failed crush and I love that he uses the past to attack her which just proves how much he knows about her.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.48.32

Somehow, Tang managed to push Fangsi onto the fountain (I don’t even know with these two…). They were basically playing around so casually as if nothing bad happened in the past.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.49.49

Xiangnan sets out her plan to break up with Tang to Haoran. Her game plan is to break up with him then give some time for the issue to die down then go back to Haoran’s arms. Good game plan, girl. I wonder how you’re going to play it out?

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.50.52After playing in the water, these two have unlimited noodle bowl soup and they’re just the cutest!Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.51.45

(the reason why he has a band-aid on his forehead) HAHA!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.52.36Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.52.39This is just me screencapping Tang’s funny/jealous moments because I couldn’t help it ;)

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.53.34

After being irritable towards the lady boss of the restaurant, Tang tells her that she’s so pretty today. Thus the comment of Fangsi haha! I’m obviously just so entertained because of their interactions. I have so much love for them!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.54.13

Our vain male lead doesn’t understand why Fangsi has a crush on Haoran. Our girl really seems to be crushed by him!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.56.25

Xiangnan sees Tang’s car being parked in the office but she was surprised to see that it wasn’t him who was driving it but it was none other than Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.57.29Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.57.41

Tang’s assistant warns him about having Fangsi in the company. Their silly games and banters were interrupted when…Screenshot 2015-08-24 22.58.20

Xiangnan came to Tang’s office and asked him what happened to his forehead. She tells him that they just haven’t seen each other for days and he’s been acting like he doesn’t know her anymore.  This is obviously just Xiangnan doing some small talk in order to play out her game. It eventually failed because Tang was busy and she couldn’t say it as well.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.03.34Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.03.46

She goes out of the office with Ou Weya and meets Fangsi. Weya was criticizing Fangsi for being out in the middle of the afternoon to get some egg tarts which is apparently a violation. Our awesome heroine tells her to give the warning letter to Tang instead since he was the one who asked her to buy some anyway. You go, girl!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.11.47

Weya kept reporting about Fangsi and Tang’s moments together inside and outside the office which made Xiangnan burst into anger and tears.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.12.14Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.15.51

It may be torture for Fangsi but it’s just comedy for me haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.16.39Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.17.06

Tang’s good mood due to Fangsi’s torture has been easily destroyed when Haoran came to his office. Gossip ladies in the office kept buzzing about Haoran helping Fangsi and they were just silenced by Director Ou as always.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.21.00

Xiangnan rants to Haoran about Tang’s treatment to her. Her new game plan: find all the dirt and scandals of Tang so that it would be easier for them to break up and since it’s Tang’s reputation at risk instead of hers.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.23.39Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.23.42

Stalker Tang continues all the way to Fangsi’s lunch break and steals her instant cup noodles haha! He told her about what he and Haoran talked about which were all good things about Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.23.46Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.24.51

Fangsi told Tang that Haoran wouldn’t talk about her like that.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.27.43

Xiangnan’s assistant tried digging up Tang’s secrets but he wasn’t able to find anything which made Xiangnan very frustrated.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.29.51Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.30.08

Xiangnan goes to Kai Yue hotel for her regular rendezvous with Haoran. Just one question, why wasn’t she wearing a mask to disguise herself?! I could easily recognize her even if she was wearing a hat lol.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.30.18Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.30.45

Tang’s ever-loyal friend saw everything and he just had to call Tang to let him know about what he just saw.

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.31.05Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.31.32

Tang definitely didn’t believe his friend at first but he eventually did and threw his phone (iPhone 6!!!) on the wall. Here comes our fired up male lead uh-oh…

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.32.22

Since Xiangnan’s assistant couldn’t help her regarding the investigation on Tang, she’s been forcing Haoran to help her in which he didn’t agree to so she left his room out of anger. Little did she know that she would meet someone downstairs…

Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.33.05Screenshot 2015-08-24 23.33.43

The puzzle pieces seem to fit together now. Tang realized that the bracelet that Haoran accidentally left when he was helping Fangsi fix a flat tire was for Xiangnan all this time.

EPISODE 12

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.03.13Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.03.34

We start off from where we left, here comes the drama! Lots and lots of drama. Kudos to Viola for playing her intense emotional scenes as Xiangnan really well.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.07.25Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.07.57

And so Xiangnan blurted out a fact that Tang never knew before! She told him that it was her mom who forced them to break up.Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.09.11Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.10.30

It reminded Tang of his fate with Fangsi years ago. Flashback to Tang’s dad forcing Tang to leave the country since Fangsi didn’t want to see him again anyway after selling her shop.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.13.36Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.13.57

She told him that she was already planning to end things with him earlier but she just wasn’t able to do it. Tang’s already fine with her decision with just one condition, she should do it sooner, the better.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.15.36

Haoran is relieved to know that Tang didn’t do anything harmful or threatening to Xiangnan so yay for them being happily reunited!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.19.00

Tang suddenly disappeared at the most important time of the company because they need to have lots of documents to be signed for his approval.  Fangsi then decided to look for him because no one else could be responsible for the documents but Tang. She first went to his house but he wasn’t there. So she Googled (it’s Baidu in China actually haha!) the list of racquetball centers in the city and immediately found him…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.20.11Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.20.27

She poked one of his tires in order to take revenge on him for being such an irresponsible director of the company.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.22.29

Xiangnan’s worried that she might lose her job as the face of Don Juan since she already broke up with Tang. Haoran said that he’ll be a poor gang leader if he also ends up not working. They’re just really enjoying their sweet moments with each other ;)

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.24.12

Fangsi ripped her blouse after all the hassle of finding Tang. He accompanies her to their shop and replaces her blouse with this dress. He even had her blouse fixed and had someone get medicine for her…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.25.50

He then apologizes to her for being immature and irresponsible with his actions just because he was in a bad mood.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.25.59

He thanked her and even held her which ended up to be an awkward moment for them.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.26.17

This is what he said in his mind after Fangsi left (*my heart is melting*).Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.30.44Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.32.16

Xiangnan calls Tang to meet up with her and they vowed to have a peaceful break-up.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.32.31

I never expected for these scenes to be so emotional maybe because I thought Tang and Xiangnan’s relationship wasn’t centered on their love for each other since they’re both still in love with their exes. I guess I was wrong and Jerry as Tang and Viola as Xiangnan just nailed these bittersweet scenes!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.35.51

News is out that Xiangnan and Tang’s wedding has been delayed so people have been gossiping about Fangsi being the reason for it. And of course our girl wouldn’t mind about such a trivial thing!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.37.31

Xiangnan continues to work for Don Juan and Haoran visited her for business purposes (*wink*).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.41.00Screenshot 2015-08-25 00.41.57

Tang obviously still cares for her beloved ex-girlfriend… Oh Tang, you’re definitely one of the candidates to becoming the Best Ex-Boyfriend! HAHA.

• Feelings can be so confusing. We thought that Xiangnan was already prepared to quickly end things with Tang so that she could be with Haoran but lack of courage and the power of jealousy were able to stop her.
  • In the end, she suffered more when it was Tang himself who caught her having an affair.
  • I’ve always thought that Tang never cared about Xiangnan but it broke my heart too when he was crying when they decided to meet for a peaceful and formal break-up.
  • I just love that Fangsi doesn’t care much about her annoying colleagues who do nothing but gossip about her and also her ability to deal with richard simmons like Xiangnan and Weya. Haha!

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/recap-of-episodes-11-12-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

Guest lilsunxuxu

I don’t know about you, but I’m just really loving this drama more and more! I’m aware that there are some corny and annoying parts because there’s definitely no perfect drama but all is forgiven because they gave me some cute moments to giggle about again;)

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.23.39

EPISODE 13

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.29.37Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.29.39

Fangsi was asked by Weya to bring today’s clothes for Xiangnan’s photoshoot personally. Of course Xiangnan was acting bitchy but Fangsi won against her again. It made Haoran curious so he then asked her about their never-ending war.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.29.49

Xiangnan was definitely not happy to catch this moment! She ended up not talking to Haoran the whole time until she just had to tell him why.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.34.21

She told Haoran that he should stop seeing Fangsi whether it may be for work or personal matters. And this is just because their fight goes waaaay back!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.34.51Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.35.01

Xiangnan accuses Fangsi as the main root of her break-up with Haoran. What’s her logic? Well, she wanted to go abroad to study design but Fangsi ruined her chances by telling bad things about her to the professor. If she pushed through in going abroad, then she wouldn’t have stayed under her mom’s control and she wouldn’t be able to do anything to break her up with Haoran.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.36.10

Our diva asked a favor from Haoran to ask Li Tang to replace Fangsi in the company. Since Haoran’s one of Tang Huang’s authorized agents, then he’d be meeting Fangsi from time to time. Of course Haoran didn’t want to do it because asking Tang to fire Fangsi would just create more complications.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.39.34

Xiangnan then works with Weya to come up with a plan against Fangsi. It almost worked but it eventually backfired when…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.40.17

Tang wants to hold a contest in determining the official designer of the second series of Cui Chun (clothing line under Tang Huang/Don Juan).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.41.21

Fangsi told Tang that they should give more opportunities for others to shine especially for Xiao Nai and Jiaxin. Weya then opposed her idea by saying that Jiaxin can join but she said that Xiao Nai has no talent. She only gets influenced easily by other people’s ideas and she’s better off to work as an assistant instead. This is why Fangsi replied to her that it’s better than kissing richard simmons. Unfortunately, Tang agreed with Weya so the company ended up have 3 internal designers which are Fangsi, Weya, and Jiaxin for the contest.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.42.07Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.42.42

Our boy is definitely rooting for our girl!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.42.48Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.42.58

Their interactions make me squeal especially when Tang talks to himself about her :D

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.47.19

Fangsi and Haoran’s nth coincidental meeting (lol)

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.49.41

Haoran had a dejavu flashback from some years ago. He was in the same seafood place when a group of men ganged up on him and a female stranger saved her (obviously Fangsi).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.52.07

Even if Haoran was hesitant to stay because of what Xiangnan requested him to do earlier, Fangsi insisted and treated him to a meal. She talked about her dad who was a tailor (flashback was shown in the 2nd episode!). Unfortunately, her father died earlier than her graduation so he wasn’t able to see her final work.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.53.02Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.53.12

Life lessons with Fu Fangsi 101: her lines are just so inspiring and beautiful!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.53.33

Oh Haoran, I’d rather not hear this from you if I were Fangsi because it would just give me false hope… haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.57.08

While Haoran’s enjoying his seafood meal with Fangsi happily, Xiangnan decided to go out by herself but people ended up recognizing her and kept taking pictures of her (see, why don’t you just wear a mask, Xiangnan?!!). Best ex-boyfriend aka people still know him as the fiancee Tang to the rescue!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 19.58.21

This probably applies to Jerry in real life when he said recently that Lin Chi-Ling and him are still good friends. Okay, I just had to share but back to the drama now…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 20.01.54

Xiangnan was basically being a brat during the whole episode. I’ve always said that I don’t find her irritating but I couldn’t take her anymore in this episode. Haoran learned from Fangsi to do whatever he can to make someone feel special as long as there’s still time so he prepared a seafood feast for her. However, he saw Tang bringing Xiangnan home which easily ruined his mood. Xiangnan then kept telling him that the food he prepared stinks and why would he prepared something that she doesn’t like?! BRAT ALERT.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 20.08.21

Xiao Nai asks Fangsi if she could join the open contest since she’s been working hard for so many years now. Instead of Fangsi telling her that she already asked Tang beforehand, she just told her that she should practice more instead. I understand what she did because she definitely didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 20.10.05

Aside from Xiangnan, Weya has been getting into my nerves!!! Of course she took advantage of the situation that Xiao Nai became so upset because of Fangsi and immediately got her as a designer but with just one huge task to be completed…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 20.11.44

This calls for another fashion sabotage! Even if my most hated character is involved, I still can’t wait for this story line to unfold because watching our heroine struggle and survive is one of the best things about this drama ;)

EPISODE 14

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.07.50

Xiao Nai acts like it’s not a big deal that she’s no longer working for Fangsi, but for Weya instead. Our heroine obviously knows that there must be a hidden agenda to this plan.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.11.55Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.13.55

Lucky girl Fangsi has two men wanting her to shine as soon as possible. Her life can just be so perfect because two men are pursuing their dream to make her dream come true (does that even make sense? aka dreamception haha!).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.14.30

Tang’s dad’s assistant came to inform Fangsi that she has a meeting with him…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.17.17

Mr. Li (Tang’s dad) told Fangsi that he allows Tang to do anything that he wants but choosing the suitable daughter-in-law for the Li family would not be for Tang to decide (we meet for the nth time, classic drama plot!).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.19.06

The answer is obviously yes because Tang really acts like he has no father…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.19.45Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.20.09

Flashback: Mr. Li’s willing to sponsor Fangsi’s trip abroad for her studies but she couldn’t leave her sick father. She told him about her plans with Tang to open a store but Mr. Li just told her that it would just forever be a dream.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.20.18Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.20.36

Here we are the classic and overused I can’t let you marry my son because you’re not good enough and he has to inherit the company. This has already been written in the stars once he was born into this world. Yup, that kind of plot.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.21.47

Back to the present time: Fangsi said that Tang’s dad hasn’t changed despite the changes in time.Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.26.55

After Tang’s meeting with Director Shen of Tong Lin Diamonds, he rushed back to the office because “there are employees working overtime since there’s a contest” aka “I just want to see Fangsi” in all honesty haha! This is the start of my favorite scenes when he secretly put coffee onto Fangsi’s empty mug.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.29.46

More strange things happening while Fangsi’s “alone”. The doorbell rings and it’s a pizza delivery guy but she clearly said that she didn’t order anything.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.30.21

While she’s busy outside, Tang sneaked in and cleaned her work desk because it apparently smelled like a pig. He was just so cute that he even covered his nose with tissue haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.31.09

How could you not eat food delivery that has been paid and delivered to you? Sponsored by Pizza Hut haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.31.46

After eating, Fangsi was surprised to see a completely clean work station. Marry me, Tang please!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.32.11

Fangsi thought it was either Jiaxin or Xiao Nai until she guessed that it was probably someone who’s completely crazy. So she was shouting that she needed more materials but they’re placed in the storage room. Our sweet male lead of course exerted effort to go up and get the materials that she requested for.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.34.36Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.34.47

The I was almost falling but good thing you were there to catch me kind of cliche scene happened before these screencaps. I forgive them because I’m willing to take anything with my OTP in it haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.40.51

“If I was willing to be more mature, will you be moved?”. This was a question that Tang wanted Fangsi to answer but she just reacted violently and said, “do you want to start again?” then stormed out.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.36.47

She actually doesn’t know but she said to herself that there should be no feelings anymore when says it’s over.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.38.58

Evil step-sisters (half-kidding here) Xiangnan and Weya are still plotting ways to take down Fangsi but they don’t have concrete plans so far. Weya told Xiangnan that they can’t deny that it’s difficult to find someone as talented as Fangsi. Flashback to Xiangnan and Fangsi’s college days…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.39.10

Xiangnan was supposed to replace Fangsi for the opportunity to study abroad but our female lead has always been righteous so she told the professor that Xiangnan just copied her sketch from a book in the library.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.39.43

Because of their strong negative emotions, Xiangnan told Fangsi that her father must be ill because of her then she got a hard slap from Fangsi right away (CATFIGHT goes way back!)

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.40.15

So now it’s even clearer why our princess hates our heroine so much!

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.45.00

Fangsi’s mom has been bugging her own daughter to date and get married already so that she can be at peace. She said she exerted lots of efforts to find the perfect men for her. Surprisingly, Fangsi was willing to meet one of these perfect men which shouldn’t be a surprise too given that her willingness was fueled by Tang’s words of wanting to start with her again. Of course it was just a waste of time but the next thing was definitely not a waste of time for her…

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.49.59

Benjamin (Haoran’s assistant) called Fangsi to help him de-stress Haoran because he’s been doing nothing but work. She asked, why not Xiangnan? She’s actually one of the reasons why he’s been stressed lately and Benjamin told her that she’s so much better than Xiangnan. So she took him to go fishing although she said that she wanted to meet him to know his opinions about her sketches.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.50.25Screenshot 2015-08-25 22.50.42

Insert some cheesy I don’t know how to fish so teach me please kind of scene or I accidentally caught you so that means you’re my fish? Okay maybe this is just me being corny haha! Kidding aside, this is definitely a treat for those who ship Haoran with Fangsi ;)

• I have finally found characters to hate (took me 13 episodes!) which are Xiangnan and Weya although I dislike the latter most of the time. Their conspiracy against Fangsi is just plain annoying but what’s a drama without antagonists, right?
  • Seriously, Xiangnan? Must you always be hot-tempered when things don’t go your way? And especially now that you have such a perfect man who loves you no matter what happens…
  • Must Jerry Yan always play such dreamy roles?! I wanted someone to hold me while watching his scenes as Tang being extra sweet and caring towards Fangsi because my feels were just all over the place!
  • Oh Haoran, it’s not good that you’ve been so acting dreamy as well because Fangsi’s feelings for you definitely won’t fade anytime soon now that you’ve been motivating and inspiring her.

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/recap-of-episodes-13-14-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

Guest lilsunxuxu

Just like any other hero or a fairytale princess, our heroine/Cinderella meets trouble from a pair of evil step-sisters. Luckily, she has Prince Charming(s) to save her! Read more on today’s recap of episodes 15 & 16.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 23.41.22

EPISODE 15Screenshot 2015-08-25 23.24.20

After Fangsi’s fun fishing time with Haoran, he made a drink for her like he always does. He asked if he could look at her sketches but she was hesitant because they’re still incomplete. Haoran then talked about the drink that he made for himself which is called “Shooting Star” or Liu Xing Yu which later on inspired Fangsi’s designs for the contest.

Screenshot 2015-08-25 23.38.42Screenshot 2015-08-25 23.39.26

There was a presscon held for the upcoming contest and it actually seemed like it was a presscon for the drama itself haha! Haoran looking with jealous eyes on Xiangnan who is still Li Tang’s fiancee (well, at least in the public’s eyes).

Screenshot 2015-08-25 23.41.51Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.03.30

Our Fangsi is on a roll working on her collection for the upcoming contest. I just can’t wait for her to unveil it but we all know that it won’t be rainbows and butterflies for her…

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.06.16Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.06.27

Director Luo obviously knows that Tang especially came up with this contest for Fangsi’s sake. He said that he now knows why Tang named his company as Don Juan haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.11.16

My rage switch button has been turned on!!! Xiao Nai managed to steal Fangsi’s design and so Weya presented Fangsi’s design first. It’s a typical story line in any drama but it just annoys me to death!

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.14.24Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.14.40

What Would Fangsi Do? I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who thought that Fangsi wouldn’t do what she did…

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.15.46Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.17.02

Our male lead is not so pleased for what just Fangsi did because he obviously made this contest for her.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.20.18Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.20.29

Fangsi runs to her beloved Fancy design studio (currently for rent) for sentimental purposes. Flashback scene: This happened after breaking up with Tang. Her father was convincing her that she could get the store back but she might not be able to get Tang or the person back. She still disagreed with her father because it was his gift for her and it was the result of their hard work.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.24.33

Fangsi is beyond upset with everything that just happened. She’s even more hurt that it was her only ever-loyal assistant and friend Xiao Nai who betrayed her.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.26.33Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.26.47

Tang looked for her and I was so happy that she was able to find her earlier than Haoran… okay, fine! I’m obviously biased because I ship Tang and Fangsi so much haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.27.47Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.28.24

Just like me, Tang was surprised that Fangsi quit the contest when she worked so hard to get where she is right now.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.28.51Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.29.03

Fangsi tries to use her hatred for Tang to be the reason why she suddenly quit the contest….

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.29.24Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.29.36

OH NO HE DIDN’T! Tang told her that she could never be at the center of the fashion industry because of her own ideals. He also wanted Fangsi to have taken advantage of the situation by taking revenge on him.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.29.48Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.30.01

Another prince charming to the rescue! Ever since I watched the trailer for this drama, I have already been looking forward to Haoran vs. Tang moments and I just got my wish granted now!

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.30.27

Fangsi told Tang that of course it’s just her taking revenge on him. Why would she allow for her designs to be used by his company to make money? That would be so stupid of her, right?

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.31.57

It’s kind of hard to decipher Xiangnan’s feelings but we just know that she could never be satisfied. Despite celebrating her success of sabotaging Fangsi with Weya (again!), she ended up bursting into tears because she realized that she still lost since Tang did everything for Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.32.36

I remember watching this scene in one of the drama’s trailers and I really found it weird. Now that I watched it and knew the context in which it was placed, I still felt the same. I would definitely punch this so-called prince charming for throwing me into the fountain just so I could clear my mind (?!!) No thanks! HAHA.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.32.56

It’s because you’re righteous and talented.  You may gain a lot of admirers but having people hate you is also inevitable. This is why you should just keep holding your head up high, Fangsi!

EPISODE 16

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.41.08

After the encounter with Haoran and Fangsi, Tang gets drunk (drunk Jerry is one of my favorites haha!)

Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.41.49Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.43.40

After being soaked in the fountain, Haoran brings Fangsi to his bar. Haoran was giving some form of pep talk to Fangsi. He said that you may give up everything but one should never give up on faith. Really wise words!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 15.57.53

She then remembers what her father told her years ago and this is also one of the few reasons why she gets to overcome the obstacles in her life.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.07.35Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.08.47

And so our female lead gets drunk as well…

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.10.25Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.11.10

If it were another man with Fangsi, something must have already happened but our Haoran is a gentleman and knows his limits. This is fan service for those who ship Haoran with Fangsi! ;)

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.12.14Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.12.37

Our male lead has gone crazy and this was such a funny scene! A beggar or better known as a street treasure hunter was calling out on Tang for stealing his territory. He told Tang to find another street to rummage on (lol).

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.12.49Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.12.56

I just grin like an idiot when watching Jerry/Tang’s scenes like this haha! He managed to rummage successfully and found all the pieces of Fangsi’s ripped sketches…

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.16.07Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.16.19

In the previous episode, Tang wanted to know from Fangsi herself why she quit. She indirectly answered his question by telling him to pick all of those torn pieces up in order to know the answer.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.18.04

Fangsi’s colleagues were just way too caring and readily packed all of her stuff already. It was obviously Weya’s idea ugh I can never like her!!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.18.44Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.19.18

Xiao Nai assisted Fangsi in handling her cactus plant and she had guilt written all over her face. It became even worse because Fangsi still acted nice towards her by giving her design books from abroad and notes for her to use.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.19.45Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.19.55

“I also hope that you have a smooth plan”. “So shameful”. That’s what Fangsi replied to Weya. Ha! Take that, evil person!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.20.34

Haoran went to see Fangsi after eating the sorry for being drunk and sleeping at your place breakfast that Fangsi prepared for him.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.22.45

Tang told Xiao Nai to tell Fangsi that she needs to see him later for a meeting…

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.23.28

This definitely made our male lead angry! Weya also reported to him that Fangsi already resigned and it was just useless for her to persuade her to stay. LIES. Good thing our Tang knew about the evil deed that she has done to Fangsi already!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.24.26

*Tang pushes and breaks everything on the table*. He’s been moping around because of Fangsi’s resignation and because of Haoran’s closeness to her as well.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.26.56

Haoran and Fangsi talk about the next moves of Fangsi in her career. He wonders if she’s going to forgive him if she finds out that he’s the reason why Fangsi is in such a problematic situation right now.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.27.58Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.28.00

nth life lessons 101 with Fu Fangsi! I just love her character for being so strong-willed and resilient.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.31.53Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.34.38

We go back to the same flashback that we had a few episodes ago when Fangsi treated Haoran to a seafood meal. The old flashback had a vague image of Fangsi rescuing Haoran from the gang that he owed a lot of money from. In this flashback, it has already been confirmed that it was indeed Fangsi who saved him.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.36.56

Haoran tells Fangsi about this flashback so now he feels that he owes her so much more.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.39.47

Tang Huang signs with Zhang Chi as the newest designer of Cui Chun’s 2nd collection. His works apparently get sold out fast so the company just had to get him.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.41.27

We end this episode with our male lead still moping and hiding from everyone even after signing with such an excellent designer. To say that whatever Fangsi does also affects Tang is such an understatement.

My thoughts in a nutshell (from the writer):Screenshot 2015-08-26 23.41.29

• You know what they say, people who hurt you the most are the ones closest to you. The greater the trust, the greater the betrayal. This exactly happened between Fangsi and Xiao Nai because Fangsi trusted her so much that she never thought that she would do something despicable against her.
  • Oh Fangsi, it should still be a great life because two supportive men are just right by your side even if you don’t want them to!
  • I still don’t understand Xiangnan… when will she ever be satisfied?! why is she still crying over Fangsi and Tang when she clearly has Haoran already. This is actually a stupid question because people are never satisfied with their lives despite getting everything that they want already lol.
  • Haoran and Fangsi have always been fated to meet in this lifetime. As a Tang-Fangsi shipper, I still think that it’s a pity if they won’t end up together. However, I’m also curious and excited to see what will happen if Fangsi finds out about what Haoran did to her.

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/recap-of-episodes-15-16-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

*********************************************************************************************************

Love triangles and some bromance are my favorite drama things and it seems to be the order for today’s menu! ;)

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.30.22Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.30.50

EPISODE 17

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.49.36

This is probably the 2nd time that Tang said this statement. He loves calling Fangsi with the name 胖子 or pang zi which is fatty in Chinese which is a play on her name since both sound alike. I just find it so cute!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.54.23

Haoran invites Tang to a racquetball match in order to tell him about the reason for Fangsi’s sudden resignation.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.54.51

Haoran tells him that he probably hasn’t moved on from the past because he still cares about Fangsi. Tang denies it and says that he has already forgotten about the past. Then Haoran tells him that forgetting doesn’t necessarily mean that the person has stopped loving someone already.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.55.01

Bromance moments are quite rare in this drama so the following scenes with just Haoran and Tang made me excited!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.56.37Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.56.57

What happens when an immature person like Tang plays racquetball with his self-proclaimed #1 enemy? Lots of dirty playing, of course! He was casually hitting Haoran in the head and in the leg just because. I could imagine the pain that Haoran has been experiencing but these scenes just really made me LOL!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.57.30Screenshot 2015-08-27 16.57.33

Tang wasn’t happy to hear about Haoran knowing everything about Fangsi’s situation. If I were him, I wouldn’t be so happy because I spent time, effort, and embarrassment to rummage through garbage cans just to find out what happened by myself?!! HAHA.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 17.00.32

Tang calls Weya for a meeting and he ended up daydreaming about Fangsi barging into the meeting and criticizing Weya’s work. I just love his daydreaming scenes haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.27.45

Benjamin asks Haoran if he’s now with Fangsi since he’s willing to do anything just to help her. Of course he said that life’s not that easy and we can’t exactly get all the things that we want.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.41.44

Haoran asks Fangsi to go to a party hosted by Mu Liang Wa, a big-time business magnate, so that she could bounce back from her problems. The problem is, Mr. Mu doesn’t want to talk about business-related matters in the party so he rejected Haoran’s offer to meet him. Solution: crash the party!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.45.25Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.45.45

Fangsi had to climb over the wall of Mr. Mu’s house and the guards chased her down but she ended up accidentally tripping and hit Wei Wei, Mr. Mu’s beloved daughter. It caused a commotion so Mr. Mu ended up recognizing who she was.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.48.06

Of course our girl’s not going to give up without a fight even if Mr. Mu wasn’t interested to meet her. She just asked for one minute and she used it up to fix Wei Wei’s dress to compensate for crashing the party and hitting her. Take that, Weya!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.53.46Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.53.53

Mission: success!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.55.52

Tang saw the two of them being so happy and of course he wasn’t so happy about it. What is up with him and Haoran being involved with the same girls?!

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.56.14

Jiaxin and Xiao Nai were concerned about Fangsi’s abandoned books in the office so they asked Tang if they should just bring it to her. He told them that they should just throw the books instead which they did. However, Tang ended up picking them up and decided to bring them himself to her.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.58.05

Tang fishes for more information regarding the design-stealing fiasco with Weya and Fangsi by asking Xiangnan. Of course Xiangnan had to act innocently though Tang knew that she would be the right person to ask since she was the one who brought Weya to the company after all.

Screenshot 2015-08-27 23.59.57

Tang decides to drop by Fangsi’s home so that he could return her design books. Flashback scene: finally moments between Fangsi’s beloved momma and Tang playing around! It was just so cute :'(

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.00.52Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.02.01

Back to the present time, they meet again! Never thought that they would have such a good relationship despite Tang and Fangsi’s break-up.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.04.00

Momma invites Tang to go up since Fangsi’s not home anyway… Well, it was probably too soon to say because Fangsi and Haoran just arrived as well!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.04.39

These two acting so close that it just put Haoran and Fangsi in such an awkward situation but more to come in the next episode haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.05.14

Xiangnan is already bothered by the fact that Tang has knowledge about what Weya did to Fangsi. Being the selfish or self-centered person that she is, her only goal now is to protect herself.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.06.33

Fangsi was telling Haoran that her mom loves buying useless things as she goes through her mom’s shopping bags. She ends up finding her design books and her mom told her that it was Tang who placed those books inside. Tang told her that she’d probably throw a tantrum if she doesn’t find them so he decided to return them.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.07.06

Fangsi told Tang that not everyone’s like Tang who throws tantrums a lot. Then pro-Tang momma to the rescue haha! More of these in the next episode :D

EPISODE 18

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.27.57

Ooohhh our Tang can cook! Definitely plus points for Fangsi’s momma ;)

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.29.45

Momma hears Haoran and Fangsi mentioning Li Tang’s name so she asked them why they’re about him when he’s just here. Cutie!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.30.28Haoran was going to talk about his girlfriend but Tang just had to interrupt and forced himself to sit beside him. They were so funny!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.31.08

Tang just continues to praise Fangsi’s momma’s cooking and he fondly calls her young pretty lady while she calls him Xiao Li Tang which indicates how they have always had a good relationship.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.31.40

Fangsi’s momma intentionally says these things in order to call out on Haoran having a girlfriend when he’s always with Fangsi.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.32.08

Only Fangsi’s momma has been blinded by love for Tang that she doesn’t think he’s immature haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.32.14Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.32.16

You go tell your daughter, momma! I just want to share that Tang in real life aka Jerry is also called a sunshine man. On the set of MBEBF, he has been called as little sun (his Chinese name is Yan Cheng Xu so the Xu is his name is 旭 which means rising sun) who greets everyone with a smile and treats them food everyday.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.32.27Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.33.01

Tang’s definitely enjoying Fangsi’s momma treatment towards Haoran because she obviously favors Tang more than Haoran.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.33.48

Momma forces Haoran to leave since his girlfriend keeps calling him so they don’t need him to help them with the dishes anymore. Tang thought that he wouldn’t be pushed away but Fangsi forced him to leave as well haha!
Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.35.04

Momma was relieved to know that Fangsi just treats Haoran as her friend and a client. Then she asks her, what about Li Tang?

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.35.25

Love this answer!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.35.36Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.35.49

Tang sets some boundaries as he confronts Haoran.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.15.45Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.15.59

Xiangnan and Weya’s most feared moment has finally arrived or maybe it just has started…

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.19.17

Tang called Fangsi but she hung up on him because she was in a rush to rescue Haoran. He ended up accompanying her to see Haoran.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.22.13

Evil step-sisters devise a plan to get away from this. Weya promised to never betray Xiangnan so she should help her because she’s the only one that she can depend on.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.23.41

Fangsi and Tang to the rescue! Since we already know how tough our heroine is, she wasn’t scared to threaten this gang of dangerous people.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.24.20

One of the bad guys almost hit Fangsi but of course our Tang would never let that happen. Even if our male lead is immature, he’s definitely not an idiot…

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.24.48

He pretends to be against Haoran as well so that he could easily trick the bad guys. So the bad guys told him to hit Haoran but his tactic was definitely effective because the police was able to come on time! Tang even said, he hated that the police came too early because he still wanted to hit Haoran. Haha!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.26.50Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.26.52

They all go home but Fangsi and Haoran were in Benjamin’s car while Tang was alone in his car. If he knew what would happen, he told himself that he would’ve brought a big car because he started daydreaming about Fangsi and Haoran being so sweet and intimate with each other. LOL.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.28.24

Tang gets Fangsi from Haoran but of course Fangsi didn’t want to. The result was…

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.32.02

Tang fell in a manhole! What is up with this drama?!! Intentionally throwing someone on a fountain and now we have someone accidentally falling into a manhole. HAHAHA!

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.36.35

Fangsi got some medicine for Tang and some Coke even if Tang specifically requested for water…

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.37.21

Tang told Fangsi that he wants water because Coke’s unhealthy. Flashback scene: Tang and Fangsi in college and Tang would always drink Coke even if Fangsi would tell him that he should drink more water instead.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.37.30Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.37.43

I totally agree with you, Tang! Coke makes me happy as well haha! On a sidenote, I know that Jerry Yan’s contract with Pepsi has long been gone but I still find it so weird that he was indirectly endorsing Coke here?!! Maybe it’s just my F4 heart overloaded with feels that’s why I couldn’t help but ask why he wasn’t drinking Pepsi here (Don’t stop, ask for more!) Okay I’ll stop with my F4 + Pepsi fangirling issues now and go back to recapping LOL

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.38.09

Looks like he doesn’t have the Cola craze anymore so Fangsi drank it for him instead.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.40.05

Tang tells Fangsi that she’s still not allowed to resign because she signed a 5-year contract with Tang Huang. He even did everything just to find out the truth.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.40.18

Of course our male lead couldn’t move on from what Fangsi did when she told Tang that she didn’t want her designs to be used for his company to make money in front of Haoran.Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.41.42Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.41.51

Fangsi forces Tang to go to the hospital to have his injury/wounds checked. Of course this is just Li Tang being Li Tang so he didn’t want to follow her.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.43.09Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.43.50

Flashback to Tang and Fangsi’s past: Fangsi’s fixing Tang’s long-sleeved checkered polo. This memory was brought back when…

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.44.47

Fangsi accompanied Tang to get new clothes and Tang asked her to fix his torn clothes. So now they can go to the hospital, right?

Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.48.04Screenshot 2015-08-28 01.48.56

Xiangnan gets mad at Haoran for disappearing until she realized that he was hurt. They fought about company/designer matters because Haoran felt that he was just being used her. Flashback scene to their past: scenes of the seemingly perfect love that they shared. Back to the present, Xiangnan wonders why they could never go back to the way it was before.

Screenshot 2015-08-28 00.32.46

• This was definitely a set of tasty episodes because we were spoiled with some bromance + OTPs. Can’t help but want to get more servings of it!
  • It has always made me wonder why Fangsi’s mom has never mentioned about Li Tang before but now we get a lot of Fangsi’s momma and Tang moments yaaay!
  • I felt so bad for Haoran when he was in Fangsi’s house because Fangsi’s mom obviously loves Tang. It was also so awkward for Fangsi *facepalm*.
  • I love this drama for being so unconventional because it’s the female lead who usually saves here instead of the other way around. You go, Fangsi!
  • Sometimes, the past cannot catch up to the present time. It’s better to start anew so that there would be no failure of expectations (especially for Haoran and Xiangnan).

cr: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/recap-of-episodes-17-18-c-drama-my-best-ex-boyfriend/

0068GTlqgw1ewdnlqo70wj313r0lvtc1.jpg0068GTlqgw1ewdnls755sj313r0lvq6h.jpg0068GTlqgw1ewdnlu15apj313s0m741q.jpg0068GTlqgw1ewdnlr8yhlj313v0lxwi5.jpg 如果,你觉得爱情是通过遇到合适的人来实现的话,那么概率几乎为零。爱情是从遇到自己开始的!If you think that love is by meeting the right people to implement it, then the probability is almost zero. Love is from the beginning to meet her!

af5e28bdjw1evt3prs004j20k00baaat.jpgaf5e28bdjw1evt3pltww0j20k00b9q3r.jpgaf5e28bdjw1evt3ptc00rj20dw099t9k.jpg42集终于追完了一开始以为女主是御姐看着看着觉得如果没有男主男二她什么都做不了[拜拜]中间太拖沓。。傅方思太矫情李唐太幼稚 嗯 我喜欢程湘南尹浩然瘦了的ron真的帅哭[色]编剧就不能好好写男二女二在一起吗 内地剧就离不开男二为了女一放弃一切还当炮灰这套路了[拜拜][拜拜]42 set over a chase finally began to think that care of the household is watched royal sister feel if there is no male master men and two she can not do anything [to pray] in the middle too procrastination. . Tang Fu Fangsi too hypocritical too naive ah I like Cheng Xiangnan YIN Hao-ran # # lost the best ex-boyfriend's ron really handsome cry [color] writers can not write a good man and two women and two together it is inseparable from the Mainland men and two for drama a woman to give up all this routine also serve as cannon fodder in [worship] [worship]....from weibo...today...

6740558djw1evarolmb6fj20u00u0gtj.jpg不只超帅!演技进步了不少!Not only super handsome! Acting improved a lot!

• Like 1