[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

all chingu here maybe already realized about Sora IG last update, the dog with WooJoo couple style... but i just realized now, that the white dog (minki or gomi? i still don't know which one),,, use BGW favorite apron, the one that JungJoo used after she crying...

and about yys red ear, i noticed at first once twice his ears became red in first week when he had scene with sora (i don't know why honestly but you know i just wanna my delulu mind keep alive, :P ), but after that his ears back to normal, i forgot when but i thought i see his ears became red again,, still rewatch eps 3, so maybe i will found out later, ^^

OMG i found it in speech of light, when BGW hug LJJ for the first time, when he gave WaC restaurant, his ears became red (really red for me), LOL, (logical reason) maybe because he keeps pressing his ears in sora head,,, while i prefer to excuse me....

looks like i need to re-watch reply 94 as well, but i really hate the ending, my heart keep tortured because that one, LOL

It's ok let's just assume after reply94 chilbong didn't get the girl and in Doctor Stranger SoHyun didn't get the guy, they both moved to jeju and met each other and fell in love. The end, they ended up finding someone. Hahahaha! Cause now when I watch oppa's work, all I see is BGW and LJJ, in the back of my mind no he's married to LJJ.. oh he's gonna father her child. Lol you get what I mean..

LOL,,,, after all, finally, chilbong abd sohyun have happy ending without feeling to scratching our head, the doctor meet the baseball player in Jeju island, it willl became another story now, and live in Sorang town became neighbor with BGW and LJJ, LMAO and chilbong like rough girl too, :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all chingu here maybe already realized about Sora IG last update, the dog with WooJoo couple style... but i just realized now, that the white dog (minki or gomi? i still don't know which one),,, use BGW favorite apron, the one that JungJoo used after she crying...

and about yys red ear, i noticed at first once twice his ears became red in first week when he had scene with sora (i don't know why honestly but you know i just wanna my delulu mind keep alive, :P ), but after that his ears back to normal, i forgot when but i thought i see his ears became red again,, still rewatch eps 3, so maybe i will found out later, ^^

OMG i found it in speech of light, when BGW hug LJJ for the first time, when he gave WaC restaurant, his ears became red (really red for me), LOL, (logical reason) maybe because he keeps pressing his ears in sora head,,, while i prefer to excuse me....

looks like i need to re-watch reply 94 as well, but i really hate the ending, my heart keep tortured because that one, LOL

It's ok let's just assume after reply94 chilbong didn't get the girl and in Doctor Stranger SoHyun didn't get the guy, they both moved to jeju and met each other and fell in love. The end, they ended up finding someone. Hahahaha! Cause now when I watch oppa's work, all I see is BGW and LJJ, in the back of my mind no he's married to LJJ.. oh he's gonna father her child. Lol you get what I mean..

LOL,,,, after all, finally, chilbong abd sohyun have happy ending without feeling to scratching our head, the doctor meet the baseball player in Jeju island, it willl became another story now, and live in Sorang town became neighbor with BGW and LJJ, LMAO and chilbong like rough girl too, :D

Wow our soompi budding hong sisters! ;) 

@zurah90 welcome back! :D

i listen to this song this morning (one of my oldies fav. song), now that i can do is just imagine woojoo dance scene wasn't cut, and they really dancing with this song became the back song,, and this song kind represent woojoo couple, ^^...

Yys's IG update. Looks like someone got a new hairdo!  

new sunglasses too. Hahaha. Its the same color as his new hair color.

New hairdo hmmm...shedding his BGW image?  I actually prefer him with his fringe parted or all up like in his new hairdo. :D

New hairdo hmmm...shedding his BGW image?  I actually prefer him with his fringe parted or all up like in his new hairdo. :D

We know he has to prep for his new role, prolly that's for his new role... lol i dont know hangul..

Since its a 1940's movie. I doubt his hairstyle will be like that. But who knew.. anyway.. they are still in japan right? Still on vacation?

Since its a 1940's movie. I doubt his hairstyle will be like that. But who knew.. anyway.. they are still in japan right? Still on vacation?

i think the same way like @pandalover1, oppa make a little time to overcome BGW image before enter new image in his movie, ^^, it better to him to having fun being himself before, so he can relax, aaaa he already comeback to Korea, it's late post i think,,,

i think the same way like @pandalover1, oppa make a little time to overcome BGW image before enter new image in his movie, ^^, it better to him to having fun being himself before, so he can relax, aaaa he already comeback to Korea, it's late post i think,,,

I would be so jealous to see him with other female co-stars & not our Sora. Oh my WooJoo how? I need help! :lol:

Apparently his role is a composer, maybe they wanna kick it up the notch on the.. composers should have eccentric personality?lol or yea i could be a temporary few days hairstyle hairdo? HAHAHA! Yes he's back in Korea, these are just throwbacks.

Apparently his role is a composer, maybe they wanna kick it up the notch on the.. composers should have eccentric personality?lol or yea i could be a temporary few days hairstyle hairdo? HAHAHA! Yes he's back in Korea, these are just throwbacks.

Haha.. its seems like they are taking turn. First sora updated her insta for 5 consecutive days; with yys being silent. Now yys updating for 2 consecutive days and sora being silent. Haha.. now im missing Sora's update. 

Haha.. its seems like they are taking turn. First sora updated her insta for 5 consecutive days; with yys being silent. Now yys updating for 2 consecutive days and sora being silent. Haha.. now im missing Sora's update. 

She must be busy i guess.. prolly completing all her cf duties before she takes off for a long holiday in europe.. LOL! she has like 13 cfs. Wait, 13 right? someone please correct me if im wrong.. lemme count ..lol

@icemaid thank you ^^, @agdr03 @pandalover1 and honestly i got stuck on one scene too, kiss scene videoo :D , but it's weird to see no new post until last minute ^^... i got ruined by that kiss, i don't even dare to speak up in another thread about the lack from kiss scene even it's hot, :D ,, ohhhhh i need to erase woojoo kiss scene from my mind while watching another drama

@delfin  at this point in time I cannot see myself liking another kiss scene for a looooooonnnnnng time :lol:   WooJoo couple's fault!! :wub: why did it have to be soooooo goooood? why did it have to look like they weren't playing a character? why oh why........ :D

hi to all WooJoo shippers!!!! :) 

Archived