[Drama 2015] Last 라스트

larus

Next scene: Homeless gang.. talking. They're all hugging patting each other. TH I think is saying bye to them. He's walking away  bag in his hand. Boy, why the heck am I pissed?!

Next scene. HS looking over the dead body of Mantis. Not sure if he want him repurposed. I don't think so. But he's probably thinking revenge.

Next scene Snake going to the clinic. Na Ra talking to them...oh .. they're taking her.  Oh HS why Na Ra. Of course we know why... haaay!

next scene MJ and TH at the airport... they're leaving. TH doesn't know Na Ra was taken. HS now wants to know where TH is... snake gathers all the homeless.. fighting now. Of course homeless  aren't able to do anything. Here comes HS.... now talking to Hae Jin.. ooohhh damn knifed him in the.... I dunno.

cut to scene of two of the homeless who went to see Na Ra. Oh so she's safe? Oh...kay So HS really do anything to her. At least. Of course he wouldn't.  Now they rushed to where HS is... uh oh here comes TH.. I thought he left.... well.. now the homeless forming a circle... here comes that one on one fight.

I'll give you one guess who I want... and I like. HAH!  F@#$! Dang!

So of course..the best  wins. The one with the skills.... he could've killed TH.And not sure if he cause I  dunno what HS is saying to him. TH pinned on the ground HS with the knifed.. he's talking. (need Eng sub!) but then.... police shot him!

Of course... well.. the protagonist has the live, right?  Crap why the eff am I disappointed?! ha ha @ymiss :P

End scene now....uh.. have no idea. Time jump?  I think TH in NY with Na Ra all smiles.. And both live stockily  ever after.

END OF DRAMA! Wohooo  LAST. I Enjoyed this drama.. otherwise I wouldn;t spend my time recapping this!  You guys taking a peek at this thread.. Hah. Thumbs up.

Whew!  Ok. I'm calm now. So Mantis and HS fighting the thugs and Mantis was able to stop one bu one with his skill  same with HS but Mantis was knifed several times by one of the thugs and HS saw this and punched and punched and punched bleeding so bad now.. Heung Sam cradling  Mantis.. who's too bloodied to even speak just.. Mantis died in his arms. Aw, HS shouting his name again and again..He's like crying and shouting his name. Here comes Snake now....too effing late to even help his master! phew!

Oh HS is seething mad! I'm gonna clap for LBS and the actor who plays Mantis. I know it's just an action scene but.. I can now say it's my favorite scene!

Damn. I know the character' bad and not supposed to like them but... hey. I like them!

Dear JTB OCN...can the actor who plays Mantis have an action crime thriller drama too..Ha haaaaaa!

OMOOOOOOOOO andwaeeeeee!!! Mantissssssss!!! :((((((((( sorry i have to quote your post... though I'm devastated upon reading your post i can't help but realized that  the ending for KIM HYUNG KYU (mantis) is inevitable....but still ..i wished for a happy ending for my poor baby.... YES Dear Drama Gods pls. give him a very nice drama..He is so good in playing a villain (Three Days with Yoochun & this LAST) but he is also very funny and adorable in romcom/Family Drama (Glorious Days)...i hope to see you in more projects KIM HYUNG KYU!!! Hwaiting!!!! :)))))))))

Oh his name is Kyung Hyung Kyu? Oh Mantis!!!! like like like! I wanna see him in more kdrama!!!! dramagods please! :)

After watching all 16 episodes. That fight scene Mantis with HS is my favorite! and LBS is terrific!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. I think 3 out of 5 for this drama. Because..somethings were not addressed (maybe I'm wrong) not sure what happened with lil Se Hoon or Jung Min or  how to better the situation for the homeless. I didn't like ending..like I'm wondering so what happened to the other characters?

I like this drama for the story but...I don't think it was given a proper closure? I don't know okay. I've just finished it raw. But.. I'm like that's it?!  And the others? Like the basis of TH becoming homeless was because he wanted revenge for what happened to him and his friend got lost along the way. Also,  what's with all the training he did with JG? earlier ep has a lot of scenes devoted to that and it wasn't fully utilized  to the story except for that scene of them (JG HS TH) fighting in the earlier episode.

I was entertained with LAST thanks to LBS KHK (Mantis) and the actor who plays GJ. so yeah 3 stars hahaha. but that's my take.

Thanks all for looking at this thread and @larus thanks for creating this thread. I enjoyed sharing and recapping though it was crappy.

Next drama  D-Day JTBC next week.. check the thread okay.

Wow I'm plugging... JTBC do you want to give me ticket to Fly to Korea? Ha ha ha..kidding. Not! :P

Guest hmshipper

Next scene: Homeless gang.. talking. They're all hugging patting each other. TH I think is saying bye to them. He's walking away  bag in his hand. Boy, why the heck am I pissed?!

Next scene. HS looking over the dead body of Mantis. Not sure if he want him repurposed. I don't think so. But he's probably thinking revenge.

Next scene Snake going to the clinic. Na Ra talking to them...oh .. they're taking her.  Oh HS why Na Ra. Of course we know why... haaay!

next scene MJ and TH at the airport... they're leaving. TH doesn't know Na Ra was taken. HS now wants to know where TH is... snake gathers all the homeless.. fighting now. Of course homeless  aren't able to do anything. Here comes HS.... now talking to Hae Jin.. ooohhh damn knifed him in the.... I dunno.

cut to scene of two of the homeless who went to see Na Ra. Oh so she's safe? Oh...kay So HS really do anything to her. At least. Of course he wouldn't.  Now they rushed to where HS is... uh oh here comes TH.. I thought he left.... well.. now the homeless forming a circle... here comes that one on one fight.

So of course..the best  wins. The one with the skills.... he could've killed TH.And not sure if he cause I  dunno what HS is saying to him. TH pinned on the ground HS with the knifed.. he's talking. (need Eng sub!) but then.... police shot him!

Of course... well.. the protagonist has the live, right?  Crap why the eff am I disappointed?! ha ha @ymiss :P

End scene now....uh.. have no idea. Time jump?  I think TH in NY with Na Ra all smiles.. And both live stockily  ever after.

END OF DRAMA! Wohooo  LAST. I Enjoyed this drama.. otherwise I wouldn;t spend my time recapping this!  You guys taking a peek at this thread.. Hah. Thumbs up.

Whew!  Ok. I'm calm now. So Mantis and HS fighting the thugs and Mantis was able to stop one bu one with his skill  same with HS but Mantis was knifed several times by one of the thugs and HS saw this and punched and punched and punched bleeding so bad now.. Heung Sam cradling  Mantis.. who's too bloodied to even speak just.. Mantis died in his arms. Aw, HS shouting his name again and again..He's like crying and shouting his name. Here comes Snake now....too effing late to even help his master! phew!

Oh HS is seething mad! I'm gonna clap for LBS and the actor who plays Mantis. I know it's just an action scene but.. I can now say it's my favorite scene!

Damn. I know the character' bad and not supposed to like them but... hey. I like them!

Dear JTB OCN...can the actor who plays Mantis have an action crime thriller drama too..Ha haaaaaa!

OMOOOOOOOOO andwaeeeeee!!! Mantissssssss!!! :((((((((( sorry i have to quote your post... though I'm devastated upon reading your post i can't help but realized that  the ending for KIM HYUNG KYU (mantis) is inevitable....but still ..i wished for a happy ending for my poor baby.... YES Dear Drama Gods pls. give him a very nice drama..He is so good in playing a villain (Three Days with Yoochun & this LAST) but he is also very funny and adorable in romcom/Family Drama (Glorious Days)...i hope to see you in more projects KIM HYUNG KYU!!! Hwaiting!!!! :)))))))))

Oh his name is Kyung Hyung Kyu? Oh Mantis!!!! like like like! I wanna see him in more kdrama!!!! dramagods please! :)

After watching all 16 episodes. That fight scene Mantis with HS is my favorite! and LBS is terrific!

haha its KIM HYUNG KYU... but its ok its kinda hard to remember his name with all the korean stars out there..if u have time u should try watching GLORIOUS DAYS (though i have to warn you its a 50 eps drama) but just the first few episodes HE will absolutely steal your heart away with all his aegyo hahaha...Youre right!!! i watched that part RAW where Mantis was dying & LBS is just as brilliant as ever..and Kim Hyung Kyu delivered in that scene... sorry...fangirl mode over MANTIS here...:)))))

@jongski our beloved MANTIS aka KIM HYUNG KYU in the drama GLORIOUS DAYS...:)

haha its KIM HYUNG KYU... but its ok its kinda hard to remember his name with all the korean stars out there..if u have time u should try watching GLORIOUS DAYS (though i have to warn you its a 50 eps drama) but just the first few episodes HE will absolutely steal your heart away with all his aegyo hahaha...Youre right!!! i watched that part RAW where Mantis was dying & LBS is just as brilliant as ever..and Kim Hyung Kyu delivered in that scene... sorry...fangirl mode over MANTIS here...:)))))

@jongski our beloved MANTIS aka KIM HYUNG KYU in the drama GLORIOUS DAYS...:)

1406701895-49.jpg

IE001711155_STD.jpg

Last: Episode 13

by LollyPip | September 12, 2015 | 3 Comments

Last13-00059a.jpg

While Jong-gu dedicates himself to supporting the pride of Seoul Station’s homeless population, Heung-sam realizes that Jong-gu must be stopped if he’s to keep a firm grasp on his power. And Tae-ho is just the man to do it, as he spirals deeper into Heung-sam’s trap, willing to sacrifice his friends in the name of money and power. It’s beginning to look as though Tae-ho ay be in too deep for redemption, though a burst of insight may give him the clue he needs to bring down the Seoul Station monopoly.

Read more Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/last-episode-13/

@jongski

"End scene now....uh.. have no idea. Time jump?  I think TH in NY with Na Ra all smiles.. And both live stockily  ever after."

The scene is not New York, the old building is the Old Seoul (Railway) Station (currently a museum)

20120314141157_D.jpg

Built in 1925, Seoul Train Station served as the gateway into Seoul for 80 years. But in 2004, the city added the KTX bullet train & built a corresponding new station. Although the old Seoul Train Station was left unused, in 2011, it was renovated and built anew as a multicultural center. Along with the idea of renovation, the train station was renamed "Culture Station Seoul 284" through a publicised naming contest. "Culture Station Seoul 284" represents a train station that is the centre of a culture network located in Seoul as well as a historical landmark 284. 

The Brown Building is the Seoul Square Building right of the screen, it the night it is a moving LED screen

201503051139596754.JPG

The Silver Glass Building is Yonsei Building

KNR-Seoul-Station-old-other-side-view.JP

Thanks  for the trickle of viewer taking a peek at this this thread @larus created and taking an interest with LAST.

I stuck it with this drama...was about to leave this cos I got a bit bored by TH...but HS and GJ stopped me with their scenes. He he.

@hmshipper thanks for the pic of Mantis aka  KHY. Now I know. I do want to see him in another drama. A new one. 

The  scene of Mantis and Heung Sam was my favorite. everything about that scene I like blood and knife and all that action sequence. Mantis stayed true till the end protecting the one guy who he was so loyal. who spared his life. And when Mantis died Heung Sam was hold him shouted his name all bloodied and LBM was good.

@gerrytan8063  thanks for correcting me.  I'm clueless he he.excuse the international viewer LOL :)  But now I know. I just thought of NY because that is where  TH wanted to go on the first part of the episode and also saying that to HS and JG so I figured.. ha ha..

@valsava.. and whats yer rating? he he. I was having MBB withdrawal symptom so I checked this one out. Needed some crime thriller drama but it was nothing like MBB. but I was okay with Last. 3/5 for me he he.

What I discovered in this drama. Mantis. Ha ha. ;)

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Last (FINALE)

Last: Episode 15

by LollyPip | September 20, 2015 | 4 Comments

Last15-00052a.jpg

Seoul Station’s tragic loss affects everyone differently, but it’s Tae-ho who takes action, deciding to use this time while everyone is off-kilter to make his big move. His plan to get revenge on Heung-sam is impressively detailed, and he’ll need the support of all of his friends, and even Mi-joo, if he hopes to trick the ultimate trickster.

Read more: Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/last-episode-15/

Last: Episode 16 (Final)

by odilettante | September 21, 2015 | 11 Comments

last1600205b.jpg

No turning back now — it’s finally the last episode of Last. Noooooooooo! I’m not ready to say good-bye! But we have to find out how well Tae-ho’s plan to out-smart Heung-sam works, if it works at all. More importantly, we need to find out who survives until the bitter end (and whether or not that end is, indeed, bitter). Will it be total death and destruction, or is there a chance for a happily-ever-after? Even though this is Dramaland, there are no guarantees when it comes to Seoul Station.

Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/last-episode-16-final/

Archived