[Movie 2016] Bounty Hunters 바운티 헌터스 | Starring Lee Min Ho

Guest Philosophical

2nd trailer :

Roughly translation :

0:19  LMH : Brother, I love you.
0:21  Wallace : Loving you !!!

0:25  TY : We are keeping on tracing the terrorists of Singapore Hotel. The reward is 2 million dollars. How about going to Bankok with me ?

0:36  TY : Next time, if you kiss me without my permission again, you will be dead definitely.

0:42  Wallace : Don't try to love me.

0:47  Wallace : The little girl like you, it's so easy to be fooled by this bad guy.

1:02  TY : There should be a switch behind you.
1:06  LMH : Wait, wait, wait, wait....... let me do it.    TY : you don't move     LMH : Ahhhhhh !!

:D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that Minho has learned Chinese very hard, his Chinese pronunciation got lots of progress. His Chinese sounds very good right now.    good_org.gif
So, let me teach you some Chinese this time.   zy_thumb.gif

Translation :

0:19 LMH : (In Chinese) Hello, everyone, Long time no see. I'm Lee Min Ho.
       Q : Oh that's great ! Have you learned more Chinese other than introducing yourself ?
       LMH : (In Chinese) Maygwanxi, Dengyixia, Shagua, XieXie.
                 (Teacher gt : Mayqwanxi → it's ok or no problem, Dengyixia → wait a minute,
                  Shagua → silly guy,
XieXie → thank you.)

1:02 Q: Oppa, Changtuei Oppa, Shuaiqi, and Mong, and Nanyoulee, which one is your favorite ?
           (Teacher gt : Changtuei Oppa  → long leg Oppa, Shuaiqi → handsome, Mong → adorable,
            Nanyoulee → boy friend's power)

LMH : If I must choose one, should be Changtuei Oppa. When I came to China long time ago,
                 fans liked to call me long leg Oppa, so it's most familiar. Every time I heard that,
                 there is a little special and different feeling. 

1:43 LMH : My action scenes before actually were lots of fightings by my own body, but this time,
                 adding more wire-hanging, so all fighting scenes will become more gorgeous
                 and higher skills.

2:07 Q : You should be the action DanDang in this movie, but I feel that you should be the
             Yenzhi DanDang also, which one are you after all ?
            (Teacher gt : DanDang  → who is responsible for something, Yenzhi → looks or appearance)

LMH : Action DanDang ! To say accurately, I was indeed responsible for action scenes in this movie. 
       Q : Then who is Yenzhi DanDang ?
       LMH : Many, like Tang Yen, Wallace, and more.

2:40 Q : Sometimes, maybe the translator can't not express the most proper words to each of you,
             how's your tacit understanding to complete the works ?
       LMH : Actually the most parts were completed based on the script, there were basic and specific
                 communications through the script, besides, sometimes eye contacts could make us
                 understand  each other.

3:07 Q : About Chinese foods, what's your favorite ?
       LMH : Beijing Kao-ia, HuoKwuo, and the one I posted on Weibo before.
       (Teacher gt : Beijing Kao-ia → Beijing roast duck, HuoKwuo → Shabu Shabu)

3:25 LMH : Xiexie Nimen, Wou Ai Nimen, XieXie.
      (Teacher gt :  Xiexie Nimen → thank you all, Wou Ai Nimen → I love you all)

20160520 Korean Film Council official Weibo account updated :

6f407d5djw1f41vg968vsj20jg0rj46u.jpg

《赏金猎人》7月1日中国大陆正式公映,亮相戛纳令人关注

韩国导演申太罗执导,李敏镐、钟汉良、唐嫣、吴千语、樊少皇、徐正曦等领衔主演。中韩合拍动作喜剧电影《赏金猎人》定档71日中国大陆正式公映。

当地时间16日上午10时,电影《赏金猎人》亮相“第69届戛纳国际电影节”,并与当地引起热情反应。电影《7级公务员》导演申太罗为本片掌镜,韩国,中国大陆,中国香港地区300亿元的制作成本,亚洲主要城市为背景进行拍摄。“赏金猎人”的故事就此展开。李敏镐饰演主人公之一“李山”,钟汉良饰演“阿yo”,唐嫣饰“CAT凌芯”,吴千语饰“白天柯SWAN”,樊少皇饰“宝宝”。

电影制作方表示,影片作为国际化企划项目动作喜剧元素的结合,极富动感的角色刻画,亚洲圈实力人气演员的演绎足够令人期待。申太罗执导,李敏镐、钟汉良、唐嫣主演,吴千语,樊少皇,徐正曦参演电影《赏金猎人》定档71日中国正式公映。

• 2 weeks later...

BTS of Bounty Hunters action scenes :

Translation :

00:13 LMH : Our film includes the factors of action, melo, and comedy, is a film like a present give you all of happiness, refreshments, and joys.

00:24 Tang Yan : It will make you feel this is a very 3-D film, including thrilling, mystery, stimulus, and funny.

00:36 Louis Fan : It will bring lots of freshness and viewpoints to audience in every part of this film. It will definitely make everyone very happy from the beginning to the end.

00:46 Karena Ng : The filming locations were chosen diligently and you may also see the spirits of team works.

00:54 Wallace Chung : Korea, China, and Bangkok of Thailand, much transnational filming, not only the elements of comedy, but also action scenes with stimulus. I believe that everyone will feel this film is full of abundant and excitements.

01:16 Wallace Chung : For those shootings of speeding, some shots were done in the studio, they crooked the car for shooting as turnover, it’s just like playing in the playground.

01:34 Tang Yan : The speeding scenes are different from other films before, there will be a handsome action like “shoo….” flying over, and more about pursuit, blasting, and car crash.

01:46 Jeremy : The car was hit and torn apart and I think it was necessary, otherwise, you may not feel the kind of explosive force.

01:55 Karena : They have made animation for action scenes, and have done rehearsals.

01:59 Louis : The Korean team is very professional, so any coordination could be completed through fast and smooth communications. That’s great.

02:07 LMH : The martial art director asked for strong and powerful actions, I have done lots of training for preparation. Many action scenes were big actions.

02:31 LMH : Audience may watch this movie happily and easily.

02:35 Tang Yan : The producers and the script are very well.

02:39 Karena : The whole production is very diligent.

02:42 Jeremy : I especially love the cast of this film.

02:45 Louis : Looking forward to your supports.

02:46 Wallace : Will meet you very soon, I'm expecting it with you.

- 11/06/2016 Lee Min Ho confirmed Attend with "Bounty Hunters" Team in Shanghai Film Festival
- 12/06/2016 Lee Min Ho "Bounty Hunters" Roadshow Chengdu
- 13/06/2016 Lee Min Ho "Bounty Hunters" Roadshow Suzhou, Shanghai

cr: monika setiono

Third Movie Trailer for Bounty Hunters Ramps Up the Action and Sparks with Leads Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung, and Tang Yan

passa.jpeg

I’m going to place my bet that there will be a big bounty at the box office waiting for Korean-Chinese movie Bounty Hunters when it premieres on July 1st. The third trailer really hammers home the fun factor, and for caper and chase movies like this fun outweighs the substance so there’s not a huge hill to climb to win over viewers. Starring Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung, and Tang Yan, the movie hops from China to Korea as Tang Yan’s lady boss ropes in a bunch of bounty hunters to help find an international baddie. K-movies of this genre mostly deal with chasing after a prize or treasure but this one makes a person the target and also turns the cops and robbers roles around so that the good guys get framed along the way and have to battle both sides. Check out the new trailer below which is more action packed and confirms that the assembled cast has chemistry and complementary visuals galore.

Spoiler

paosa.jpg

paosia.jpg

palos2.jpg

poales.jpg

paosoa.jpg

palos.jpg

paoska.jpg

Third trailer for Bounty Hunters:

Source

Lee Min Ho's movie, Bounty Hunters, raises excitement with 10 new posters

by Nancy Z on Thu, Jun 09, 2016

4d654e96-6d74-4ea3-beb7-9417bde82edc.jpg

Lee Min Ho's new movie, Bounty Hunters, is scheduled to premier on July 1. The thrilling action film has released these new posters that are sure to generate more excitement among fans. We also have an updated release schedule for international viewers!

The highly anticipated movie stars Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, Lous Fan, Karena Ng, and Jeremy Jones Xu, who play highly-skilled bounty hunters specializing in pursuing fugitives in China, Hong Kong, Korea, and Thailand. 

And when can fans see the movie?

Lee Min Ho's agency MYM Entertainment just released an updated list of opening dates as follows:

July 1, 2016       :    China, England, Australia, Vietnam

July 14, 2016     :    Singapore, Malaysia

July 28, 2016     :    Hong Kong

August 5, 2016  :    Taiwan

Let's hope they keep updating the list with more countries!

Are you excited about the new movie?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-bounty-hunters-movie-raises-excitement-with-these-new-posters/

Spoiler

1. Lee Min Ho plays Yi San, the bounty hunter who is quick on action and gets the job done.

94c16443-63c4-40f4-8d95-56d998e9069f.jpg

2. Wallace Chung (Chung Hon Leung) plays A-Yo, who is good at planning.

3d60fb49-8629-41e8-ac25-3b0cd8432b91.jpg

3. Tiffany Tang (Tang Yan) plays Wonder Woman Cat. She is said to have a romantic fling with Lee Min Ho's character.

d4f1b288-f4f1-4b29-b9ba-0ef504a9b1cd.jpg

4. Louis Fan plays Bao Bao.

b47a95b9-4484-4825-ac3d-38e153e9502c.jpg

5. Karena Ng plays Swan.

30b7d70c-bb25-418e-9a9c-25e5d23ee862.jpg

6. Jeremy Jones Xu (Xu Zheng Xi) plays Tommy. You probably don't recognize him as the imperial minister who fell for a young woman who became The Virtuous Queen of Han.

a70b91c3-730c-4ccd-aceb-27350042b355.jpg

7. Tiffany Tang gives off a different feel in this poster.

a9308330-b012-485c-ad10-ab5bd715e702.jpg

8. Wallace Chung taking the lead here.

5cc74aaf-9fcf-47ab-b6c0-a8f88c9e30d4.jpg

9. Here is Lee Min Ho looking very dapper.

548674df-14a8-43a4-8f2f-d2d2b89b5a91.jpg

10. This is a very nice group poster, with Lee Min Ho and Wallace Chung flanking Tiffany Yan.

2571a398-f85d-4797-91c9-1f0673567ed0.jpg

Archived