[Movie 2016] Bounty Hunters 바운티 헌터스 | Starring Lee Min Ho

Guest Philosophical

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copying a review from LMH International Facebook age:

‪#‎LeeMinHo‬ ‪#‎李敏镐‬ 电影 ‪#‎赏金猎人‬ movie ‪#‎BountyHunters‬ This is the after movie comment from our lovely minoz from New Zealand:

The movie was shown in a national cinema chain in New Zealand, only at 1 branch - St Luke's. According to the published info, Queen St would also shows BH but as of yesterday sadly it wasn't there. I pre-purchased tickets online (got extra 2 to support the movie) and chose middle seats on the very very top row to have a full view. We arrived early and ended up being the only people in the theater until about 5mins before show time. People started coming in. The last time I checked there were 30 people were there to watch BH. All were Asian, mainly Chinese, aged between 21-35. Also saw 1 or 2 middle aged persons. The first 5 min of the movie already cracked the mood and made everyone laughed. 
Overall the movie brought quite a bit of laughter to the audience in just over 100 minutes long.at some points I were laughing until tears came out lol. Stars of the movie was Oppa's action scene and Wallace's funny character. The only thing I wish to change about BH was that they dubbed Oppa's korean speaking by a Chinese one. Yes it was convenience for Chinese speaking audience, but for a non-chinsese Minoz like me, I would love to hear his real voice more. 

Rating, for the movie in general - 4 as it did what it was supposed to do: action and comedy.

Rating for Oppa 5, he looked sleek, cute, sassy, there's nothing to complaint about hehe

Cr: AY Dee

13524480_1122634571093030_19054514142117

13599789_1122634577759696_33450655451618

22 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Congratulations Lee Min Ho and Bounty Hunters team...BH is no..1 in China's Boxoffice for July 1! 

Kris Silva, what is the link for this box office site? I would like to check it daily. Thank you.

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Kris Silva, what is the link for this box office site? I would like to check it daily. Thank you.

Sorry I don't know the link. 

Maybe @gtLmh0622 can help; she has been posting at LMH's thread with the latest on China Box office updates. 

Edit: @CallieP I found this site which shows China daily box office info :

http://english.entgroup.cn/boxoffice/cn/daily/

Here's a photo of the Bounty Hunters team, an update from Jeremy Jones:

13603585_10210073853552184_8647483108285

14 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Sorry I don't know the link. 

Maybe @gtLmh0622 can help; she has been posting at LMH's thread with the latest on China Box office updates. 

Edit: @CallieP I found this site which shows China daily box office info :

http://english.entgroup.cn/boxoffice/cn/daily/

Here's a photo of the Bounty Hunters team, an update from Jeremy Jones:

Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted. Kamsamida

Liu Yifei cheers on Lee Min-ho's "Bounty Hunters"

Lee Min-ho's "Bounty Hunters" which was released in China on July 1st, is on a roll.

Liu Yifei posted on her SNS, "It's so good. Everyone should go and see the movie in the theaters!" Other local stars also posted on their SNS to promote the movie.

Directed by Sin Tae-ra, "Bounty Hunters" is a 30 billion won global Asian comedy action movie about a bounty hunter.

The movie is a collaboration between Korea and China and the breaking point has become even before the release of the movie.

"Bounty Hunters" is also looking forward to be being released in England, Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/liu-yifei-cheers-on-lee-min-ho-s-bounty-hunters-96306.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&u

Copy from LMH Tread

[리폿@차이나] 이민호 '바운티 헌터스' 흥행세, 中 영화계도 놀랐다

(ROUGH TRANS:) LEE MIN HO "BOUNTY HUNTERS" BOX OFFICE TAKES CHINA'S FILM INDUSTRY BY SURPRISE

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000887857

Rough summary:  Lee Min Ho's Korea-China joint film "Bounty Hunters" broke the 100-million-yuan barrier, surprising even the Chinese film industry being the first local film to do so after a long time.  Chinese has a high affinity with Hollywood blockbusters.  Moreover, Hollywood studios have invested huge capital in acquiring a dominant share of screens/theatres in China as evidenced by the high revenues of Hollywood films like TMNT2, NYSM2, etc,  But among this summer's blockbusters is the Korean-Chinese joint-venture film "Bounty Hunters with a screen share of 20.37 % and revenue share of 20.34% thus helping China keep its ego this summer as a local favorite.  

From SPORTS WORLD July 5, 2016

[SW이슈] 이민호를 뺀 '한류'는 없다

(ROUGH TRANS) THERE IS NO HALLYU WAVE WITHOUT LEE MIN HO 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000396391

The article roughly translates--"Without hesitation, Lee Minho is writing new history for Korean/ Hallyu Wave."  It proceeded to talk about BH's phenomenal box office success, LMH's 8-city tour in China to promote the film, and the sensational presence in social media with LMH/ BH dominating weibo and other Chinese portals.  It further stated that LMH now appears to be in an altogether different category from other Korean stars.  "The moves of LMH are now described as 'first', 'the best'. He is clearly a leader, not a follower, out to pioneer new ways of Hallyu."

Bounty Hunters Sweeps Box Office

The film "Bounty Hunters" starring Lee Min-ho posted W20.5 billion in ticket sales in just four days since the release in China on Friday (US$1=W1,148).

The film is Lee's first Korean-Chinese co-production and topped the Chinese box office on the day of its release with a market share of 26.65 percent.

"Bounty Hunters" beat Hollywood blockbuster sequels "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows", "Independence Day: Resurgence", as well as Taiwan's "Now You See Me: The Second Act".

Its success is especially welcome as previous Korean-Chinese co-productions have not fared well.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean-chinese-co-production-sweeps-box-office-96354.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

copy from LMH tread

[ News ] 7/6 HK Ming Pao and Oriental Daily News reported that Lee Min Ho starring "Bounty Hunters" earned RMB 140 million in just four days
( Scanned by Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club )

Lee Min Ho will come to Hong Kong to promote "Bounty Hunters" !!!

Copy from LMH tread

WOW. THEY. DID. IT.  200 Million RMB. Congrats, BH and LMH and Minoz!! @gtLmh0622 Would you know if WC's or TY's movies have ever crossed 200-million yuan?

With the critical and record-breaking success of BH in China (and Asia), LMH has added another dimension to his Hallyu Kingship--Film Superstar. Not many actors can command both the small and big screens with the same fervor and following. I am a very, very proud fan.

Some of the passionate support by C-Minoz as shared by LeFans:

a2ae8581jw1f5nzsmofw1j21hc1z47te.jpg

a2ae8581jw1f5nzso1vwsj21hc1z44mu.jpg

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/82760-lee-min-ho--이민호--ィミンホ--李敏鎬-on-going-movie-bounty-hunters--upcoming-drama-legend-of-the-blue-sea/?do=findComment&comment=19869538

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-min-hos-new-movie-bounty-hunters-is-a-huge-success-at-the-box-office

movie 'Bounty Hunters' is a huge success at the box office! 

By jubilantj    5 hours ago    14,406    2,744    5
lee-min-ho_1468599662_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Lee Min Ho's new action comedy flick 'Bounty Hunters' is a hit among moviegoers! 

According to China Box Office (CBO)'s announcement on July 15, 'Bounty Hunters' recorded cumulative sales of 35.6 billion KRW (~$31.3 million USD) in the two weeks after it premiered. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho to take legal action against those spreading malicious rumors against him

'Bounty Hunters' also stars popular Chinese actors Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang, and spins the tale of bounty hunters who travel all over Asia for their prize. 

The cumulative sales reportedly marks the highest record for a Chinese movie starring a Korean actor. 

Congrats to the cast and crew of 'Bounty Hunters' for the movie's huge success! 

Malaysia Lee Min Ho Fan Club (Asia Minoz) Throws Movie Premiere For Charity Purpose.

Lee Min Ho, the 29 year old Korean actor who formerly acted in The Inheritors and Gangnam Blues is now in the latest movie screening in cinemas, titled Bounty Hunters . Lee Min Ho has also won several big awards and won millions of hearts all around the world and has been said that he has one of the biggest fan base among the Korean celebrities.

Lee Min Ho, the 29 year old Korean actor who formerly acted in The Inheritors and Gangnam Blues is now in the latest movie screening in cinemas, titled Bounty Hunters . Lee Min Ho has also won several big awards and won millions of hearts all around the world and has been said that he has one of the biggest fan base among the Korean celebrities.

“Bounty Hunters” is a co-production between Korea, China and Hong Kong. Starring Tiffany Tang , Wallace Chung , Karena Ng and Siu-Wong Fan.

The Malaysian Fan Club of Lee Min Ho (Asia Minoz) and LMH International threw a movie premiere collaborating with World Vision Charity Foundation to raise funds for them. Through this, they have raised an amount of RM 2000. The movie premiere took place in one of the cinema in GSC One Utama. This private screening was called a success as fans gathered around to enjoy this remarkable moment together.

http://thecoverage.my/entertainment/malaysia-lee-min-ho-fan-club-asia-minoz-throws-movie-premiere-charity-purpose/

Lee Min Ho’s Fan Clubs Donate To Charity In Support Of His New Film

Lee Min Ho’s fan clubs donated to a charitable organisation to support the actor’s new movie!

Lee Min Ho’s action comedy film, Bounty Hunters, was officially released in China on July 1. The film also landed on the cinemas in Malaysia, starting from July 14.

On July 14, two of the heartthrob’s fan clubs, Asia Minoz and LMHInternational, held a special screening in a cinema in Malaysia for the actor’s new film Bounty Hunters. The screening gathered his fans under one roof to catch the movie together.

The fans also did good deeds in support of the star’s new film. They raised and donated an amount of RM2,000 (USD 509) to the humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation World Vision. The organisation’s representatives were also there to receive the check presented by the fan clubs.

Be sure to catch his movie for laughter while unfolding how the hunters work together to defeat an assailant, as well as the romance between the leads.

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-hos-fan-clubs-donate-to-charity-in-support-of-his-new-film/

Archived