[Movie 2016] Bounty Hunters 바운티 헌터스 | Starring Lee Min Ho

Guest Philosophical

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_inline_o5ssn61Vql1sa9bwt_540.jpg

Except Minho parts above, others:

Wallace : Karena and I are responsible for brain and wisdom (that's why he split them to 2 parts later), I also responsible for making money for them and love eating.

Tiffany : The role of mine is an arrogant female boss, and responsible for giving orders to them.
MC: These 3 actors around you are all handsome, how do you evaluate them ?
Tiffany : Super handsome.
MC: Which one is the most handsome ?
Tiffany : All are handsome.
MC: Talking about Korean handsome one, what memories with him do you have when filming ?
Tiffany : He is a super nice person, no need to talk about his looking, everybody knows that he's very handsome. He is very easy to get along. Although that was the first time we cooperated, we had tacit agreements and got along very happily.

Louis : My role is a man like a super housekeeper, knowing everything but having a heart like a girl. First of all, I need to protect my "big lady" (Tiffany) and then I need to protect them all.

Karena : My role is a genius and a female hacker. There are sister loves between Tiffany's role and I.

08:49 
MC : This movie is filmed at several countries, and Mr. Lee Min Ho, if that was very hard ? or if there was any special memory ?
Minho : It's not very hard, but I feel sorry that if there is not any language disability, I can understand them more and we may have more interactions and understanding. 

09:51
MC : Let's teach Min Ho another Chinese - "Da Mai" (big sale).
Minho : "Xang Jing Lei Ren Da Mai"  (Bounty Hunters big sale)
MC : Oh my god ! He can say it !!

27.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

BOUNTY HUNTERS’ BEIJING PRESS CONFERENCE WITH WALLACE, MINHO, & TANG YAN

The second press conference for Bounty Hunters took place this past 13th of April in Beijing and  revealed the first official trailer.  All the main characters were presented, except for the 5th bounty hunter, played by Hong Kong actor Louis Fan. If you missed out our coverage on the first press promotion, click here.

Continue reading more about Bounty Hunters's at the below link ......

https://sunshinewallacechung.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/bounty-hunters-beijing-press-conference-with-wallace-minho-tang-yan/

DramaFever.com

Lee Min Ho's new movie Bounty Hunters releases first trailer and holds press conference

foto%201.png

Lee Min Ho's new movie Bounty Hunters is ready for release. The popular star attended the movie's press conference in Beijing on April 13. We have photos and videos from the event, and we also have the exciting trailer filled with thrilling action. Check it out!

The press conference event for Bounty Hunters was named 一諾千金, literally translated as "A promise is worth a thousand pieces of gold," which means, "A promise is forever."

As promised, here is the action-filled trailer:

Guess what! We also have the full video of the press conference, although it isn't subtitled. I'll do my best to point out interesting tidbits.

For Lee Min Ho fans, you can go straight to time code 23:33 when he enters the stage.

Did you notice that Lee Min Ho switched places with co-star Tiffany Tang (Tang Yan)? He originally was placed in the center, accompanied by Tiffany Tang on one side and Wallace Chung on the other, but he moved to the side so that Tiffany would stand in the center. He's a true gentleman!

foto2.png

Lee Min Ho and famous Hong Kong singer-actor Wallace Chung play brothers in Bounty Hunters. Lee Min Ho explained that Wallace's character does the planning, and his character carries out the plan and has a lot of action scenes. He also said his fight scene with Cat, played by Tiffany, was the first time he had a fight scene with an actress, and both of them felt nervous and practiced a lot. But he added that they also joked a lot while practicing fights.

Wallace said the car chases were particularly memorable. He also praised Lee Min Ho for studying hard at his Chinese pronunciation. Lee Min Ho surprised everyone by speaking Chinese in their first scene together.

The two "male gods" were asked to pose in a variety of moods for the photographers.

foto3.jpg

Aren't they cute?

South Korean director Shin Tae Ra, well-known for movies My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent and Runway Cop, said he was very pleased with the new movie and the actors' performances. The film also co-stars Karena Ng and Louis Fan.

foto%204.jpg

Bounty Hunters is scheduled to be released in early June in China.

Are you excited?

Nancy Zdramaland

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-new-movie-bounty-hunters-releases-1st-trailer-and-holds-press-conference/

Lee Min-ho visits China for "Bounty Hunters"

HC.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho held his place as a Hallyu star on his visit to China for the promotion of "Bounty Hunters".

According to his agency, Lee Min-ho was in China from April 13th to the 17th for promotional purposes. The promotion started off with a premiere in Beijing followed by various interviews and awards shows.

Lee Min-ho was invited to an event hosted by LeTV where he took home The Best Star in Asia Award. LeTV introduced Lee Min-ho as a star with shining energy and that his influence was taking over Asia. Lee Min-ho made a speech as he went on stage to receive his award.

On April 16th, Lee Min-ho attended the Red Carpet event at the Beijing International Film Festival with the "Bounty Hunters" team. He was also on the opening ceremony stage.

A host at the event mentioned Lee Min-ho and said he'll be back with a movie for local fans.

"Bounty Hunters" is a global project directed by Raymond Wong starring Lee Min-ho, Chinese stars Wallace Chung and Tang Yan.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-visits-china-for-bounty-hunters-93700.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

First Rollicking Movie Trailer Drops for Bounty Hunters with Lee Min Ho and Wallace Chung

a.jpg

Lee Min Ho‘s Q score remains sky high in China despite not having a hit project since Heirs two years ago. That will likely change this summer when his Chinese-Korean collaboration movie Bounty Hunters airs. His costars are uber popular Wallace Chung and Tang Yan, plus the addition of pretty young faces like Karena Ng and Jeremy Jones, the movie is assembled with an eye towards maximizing the visuals. The cast attended the Beijing International Film Festival last week to promote the movie and once again all eyes are on the dual male leads who continued to evidence tons of bromance appeal. The first trailer is out and I enjoyed it immensely, slick and fun without taking itself too seriously. In the bounty hunter team, Lee Min Ho is the brawn, Wallace the tricksters, Tang Tang the brains, and Karena the wunderkind hacker.

b.jpg

c.jpg

Movie preview for Bounty Hunters:

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/21/first-rollicking-movie-trailer-drops-for-bounty-hunters-with-lee-min-ho-and-wallace-chung/

Lee Min Ho reveals teaser images for movie “Bounty Hunters” for the first time

2_8.jpg

The new upcoming movie of hot idol Lee Min Ho entitled “Bounty Hunters,” which is co-produced by Korea and China, has just unveiled its official teaser images of the said movie on April 20.

Fans are getting more excited when they saw the photos specially with the gorgeous face of Lee Min Ho making fans fall in love with their idol.

The picture shows a star studded line up like Chinese popular idols which include Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, and more. This is Lee Min Ho’s first movie shoot in China and lately he’s been busy promoting the film from April 13-17 in China. Numerous fans came to see him during this promotional period and the movie is presumably a success.

“Bounty Hunters” story is all about a group of people who roams in all Asian countries for money hunting. It will soon premiere on June 9 in China.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/22/lee-min-ho-reveals-teaser-images-for-movie-bounty-hunters-for-the-first-time/

Lee Min-ho promotes ‘Bounty Hunters’

m.jpg

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho flew to Beijing on April 13 to promote the upcoming Korean-Chinese film, “Bounty Hunters.”

The promotion period was from April 13-17, kicking off with a press conference for the film.

n.jpg

Following the press event, Lee attended the fifth LeTV Awards where he won an Asian Idol Award for his popularity. He also attended the 2016 Beijing Film Festival.

o.jpg

“Bounty Hunters” is a crime-action film about bounty hunters chasing fugitives throughout Asia for money. Lee stars as the main lead alongside top Chinese celebrities Wallace Chung and Yan Tang.

p.jpg

The production company also released stills of Lee and the cast via Weibo on Thursday.

“Bounty Hunters” will premiere in China on June 6.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604221319153060060_2

DramaFever.com

Which handsome Lee Min Ho won the Most Popular Asian Idol award?

foto1.jpg

Does the clothes make the man, or the right man make the clothes look special? Handsome actor Lee Min Ho recently attended a whirlwind of major events where he was impeccably dressed while always exuding his natural charms. Do you know in which event Lee Min Ho won the coveted title of "Most Popular Asian Idol"?

1. Bounty Hunters movie press conference - April 13

foto2.jpg

Check out more photos and the movie's exciting first trailer HERE.

2. LeEco Music Entertainment Festival in Beijing - April 13

foto3_1.jpg

foto4.jpeg

3. Lotte Family Concert - April 15

foto5.jpeg

foto6_1.jpg

4. Beijing International Film Festival - April 16:

foto7.jpeg

(Don't you love his confident stride?)

foto8.jpg

With his Bounty Hunters co-stars and director at the red carpet:

foto9.jpg

The latest news is that the movie Bounty Hunters will premier on June 9.

Lee Min Ho won the Most Popular Asian Idol award at the LeEco Musical Entertainment Festival in Beijing.

Did you guess right? Which outfit do you like the most on him?
~ NancyZdramaland

Thanks to all the fans who made these photos possible!

(Photo/Image credit as referenced or as tagged)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/which-handsome-lee-min-ho-won-the-most-popular-asian-idol-award/

Archived