[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Guest aivzthegreat

3LVRUcR.jpg

Seolma..... Is Sungjae doing a parody of his own scene from a drama?

HE054zl.png

well. This scene comes with a kiss. And I think sungjoy won't do it, but still, it makes me excited to see what's going to happen in this episode. Haha!

@LavelyShai Sungjae's new hair reminds me of Joy's hair during Ice Cream Cake promotion, but Joy's hair was more orange... i'm waiting to see BTOB and RV promote their new singles together. it could be so much fun :D

edtied: I thought Sungjae's hair was light orange, but i saw other pic it actually is blonde

Cd-kH6DUUAEKPKT.jpg  

large.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, supermangos said:

i dont know why i very shipped this couple. but the one for sure when this couple meet the ending. im gonna cry alot. 

Hello, welcome aboard!

Yeah, I'd cry too. 

Anyway, have you seen the latest episode? First time to see Joy being nervous. On the other hand, SJ was lovingly watching her on the monitor feeling nervous. Maybe, she felt nervous at that time coz Hyunsik, Changsub and SJ were watching her and great singers as well. When it was her turn, aww, I fell in love with her voice. She has angelic voice plus the melody of the song and her voice sound good together. I agree with the panelists, The melody and SJ and Joy's voice blend well. 

Oh my, I find their apron scene and especially the backroom interview sweet. They mentioned that they felt awkward together after SJ showed his romantic side. hmmm I don't know if you find this moment romantic too but when he showed the bouquet of baby's breath to Hyunsik and Changsub and joke about it, seemed like he's Joy's real life bf that time. hehe  Looking for ward to the next episode coz he started getting the hang of being shy and trying to be aggressive around Joy. <3    

• Like 5

23 hours ago, ate said:

Hello, welcome aboard!

Yeah, I'd cry too. 

Anyway, have you seen the latest episode? First time to see Joy being nervous. On the other hand, SJ was lovingly watching her on the monitor feeling nervous. Maybe, she felt nervous at that time coz Hyunsik, Changsub and SJ were watching her and great singers as well. When it was her turn, aww, I fell in love with her voice. She has angelic voice plus the melody of the song and her voice sound good together. I agree with the panelists, The melody and SJ and Joy's voice blend well. 

Oh my, I find their apron scene and especially the backroom interview sweet. They mentioned that they felt awkward together after SJ showed his romantic side. hmmm I don't know if you find this moment romantic too but when he showed the bouquet of baby's breath to Hyunsik and Changsub and joke about it, seemed like he's Joy's real life bf that time. hehe  Looking for ward to the next episode coz he started getting the hang of being shy and trying to be aggressive around Joy. <3    

i think everyone whos inlove with this couple gonna cry.....:(...hope they stil together till Sungae's birthday,,,or even on their anniversary:)i pray for it,,:)

• Like 1

Don't know if this has been posted yet, last week preview, but actually more like an unaired clip. (Just click on the link if the player not appeared, probably a non playback setting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLAOsnAOTM

And this week sungjoy 2 min preview eng sub (CC), just in case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6_pucGZg8

Credit ThePluiekiss  @ youtube

And MBC instagram

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

Ummm guys I have bad news, they're saying SungJoy is leaving the show :(

I didn't see an ending date, but looks like they are leaving. 

i've been lurking here all the time and get really sad because of this sudden news T_T someone said 'btob side said it's an unfounded news' i really hope it's true and i'm willing to side with them. like T____T ppyu is my favorite wgm couple from the entire seasons and i- just- doesn't- want- to- let- go- like never