[Drama 2015] The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복

Ldy Gmerm

Wow it didn't take long for GB mom to find out crazy Yr mom was working with crazy MY.. Yr has serious mental issues and GB will just have to learn that Yr isn't her friend and the stupid twit still don't realize that even if Iw and Gb brake up it don't mean he would like her..    

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow it didn't take long for GB mom to find out crazy Yr mom was working with crazy MY.. Yr has serious mental issues and GB will just have to learn that Yr isn't her friend and the stupid twit still don't realize that even if Iw and Gb brake up it don't mean he would like her..    

The whole point is to get IW for herself (YR) and I think by the time IW learns the god awful truth it will be too late to get back with GB after everything is said and done.

I'm now feeling bad for HR b/c she didn't know about MY's plan at first. If she knew about it, I don't think she will make ES go on a trip with her (However, who knows? Maybe she still do it to get YR out of jail). After the preview, I'm confused about her reaction of taking YR back to Korea and leaving GB at Japan... I think she now will try to escape from her guilty (and definitely she will be under MY's control, but I don't think their relationship can last long).

If the car crashs like the preview shows, I don't think ES can survive. But if they just only find out ES's sneaker, there will be a hope for us, GB and TJ.

The drama is well-contented... in this episode, they showed that GB can speak Japanese, so if she is left alone in Japanese, she can still survive, work and then come back to take a revenge.

In this episode, I'm touched by MH's carefulness for TJ. Even though he was upset when he knew his dad loves another woman, he still comforted him as he knew his dad also suffered a lot of pains.

Fighting... Hwang Geum Bok...

Video for Episode 10 :

I loved this scene... between these two.

Poor ES she was surrounded by crazy people and her and her daughter are were not safe. MY has truly lost her mind in her jealousy.. she still will not get what she wants and eventually she will loose her son as well.

Preview:

RH and MY are not going to be able to escape what they did. I can't believe they seemed shocked by what happen. MY will continue to go crazy since even with ES gone (hopefully not dead) she will still not be happy and have what she wants TJ's love. RH will loose her mind at what she had a hand in even if she did not know she did not report it or get help.. Her trying to escape it by rushing YR back to Korea without even checking on GB just shows she has lost it. She is running scared but her guilt will eat at her.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

@Triton823

I agree with you.. eventually IW will cave in to YR and by the time that GB comes back it will be too late for him and her to ever be together when he finds out what was done to her. Also YR in her crazed love for him will never want him back with GB anyway and will be just like MY over TJ..

@Thu Thảo Lê

Thanks for the translations from the episode.. it is just a shame that things have come to this point over someone's crazed jealousy.

I feel bad for GB and TJ both of them are going to go through mental hard times and GB will especially loose it over her mother being gone (hopefully still alive some where). Since she knows Japanese I too think she will survive and will come back possibly successful (I hope) despite her hardships. I would love for her to have money and show up years later and no one recognize her as she starts to get revenge on those that hurt her and her mother and ruined their life.

I hope TJ never stops looking for ES and GB...

I liked that MH comforted his father (who may not be) even though he is upset about his loving another woman.

Why do I feel that MY's ex may play a part in saving ES or GB possibly.

SBS did not release any video for episode 9.. oh well we are starting the Melodrama portion of this drama.. and it can hopefully only continue to be good..

Video for Episode :

Hidden Content

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

@Triton823

I agree with you.. eventually IW will cave in to YR and by the time that GB comes back it will be too late for him and her to ever be together when he finds out what was done to her. Also YR in her crazed love for him will never want him back with GB anyway and will be just like MY over TJ..

@Thu Thảo Lê

Thanks for the translations from the episode.. it is just a shame that things have come to this point over someone's crazed jealousy.

I feel bad for GB and TJ both of them are going to go through mental hard times and GB will especially loose it over her mother being gone (hopefully still alive some where). Since she knows Japanese I too think she will survive and will come back possibly successful (I hope) despite her hardships. I would love for her to have money and show up years later and no one recognize her as she starts to get revenge on those that hurt her and her mother and ruined their life.

I hope TJ never stops looking for ES and GB...

I liked that MH comforted his father (who may not be) even though he is upset about his loving another woman.

SBS did not release any video for episode 9.. oh well we are starting the Melodrama portion of this drama.. and it can hopefully only continue to be good..

I've been thinking...I think ES is dead and gone. You know how these type dramas are...there is at least one death...at least GB will have TJ in the end. My opinion of course but ES is dead and gone...sad too I like the actress!

I don't think so... b/c he drove YR and GB on purpose without saying it to ES or RH. He even didn't tell GB where they would go to... maybe he is trying to help MY get rid of ES b/c if YR and GB are with ES and RH, MY cannot do anything to harm ES.

So, if he don't save ES, I don't know who will do it... but I hope, he just pretended to follow MY's plan and then save ES, or at least he will change his mind and save her.

Poor Geum Bok... Da Eun's crying skill is so amazing... I really like her when watching "Family's Honor" and this drama.

Want one episode to last 1 hour, not 30 minutes like this... Cliffhanger at every episode drives me crazy...

I don't think so... b/c he drove YR and GB on purpose without saying it to ES or RH. He even didn't tell GB where they would go to... maybe he is trying to help MY get rid of ES b/c if YR and GB are with ES and RH, MY cannot do anything to harm ES.

So, if he don't save ES, I don't know who will do it... but I hope, he just pretended to follow MY's plan and then save ES, or at least he will change his mind and save her.

Poor Geum Bok... Da Eun's crying skill is so amazing... I really like her when watching "Family's Honor" and this drama.

Want one episode to last 1 hour, not 30 minutes like this... Cliffhanger at every episode drives me crazy...

@thu-thảo-lê,  I think GB mom is hi ticket to big money he got that evil woman over  barrel and if she want to shut him up she will have to pay him I wouldn't be surprised if he have video tape her begging him to commit these acts 

IW thought that MH likes GB and told him that they'll get married... OMG, he started fighting for his girl... Omo, but wait for a few years when GB is back, their quadrilateral love between the four will start... At that time, IW, you will struggle a lot to stay away from YR's obsessed love, keep GB's love and fight against this cool MH

MH just answered that even though they love each other, it doesn't mean that they can live together, they may end up with another person and have children. Haiz, he thought about his dad's situation... Poor him.

I don't know why GB and YR can go together to buy cake when they had a big fight last night. Just like, after one night, they just forget about it and are friend again. (a little bit weird when GB knew that all bad things YR did to her)

Now, I still don't know why the relationship chart shows that YR has feeling for MH as now, she is really crazy for IW. YR will love MH in the future? Or she want to have MH to just show off b/c MH and GB will like each other in the future?

@Triton823

I like the actress that is playing ES as well and had hopped that after all she has went through and will go through in this drama that in the end she would have survived to be back with TJ. I think I am going to still hold out some hope for her to be reunited with GB and TJ.. I want to say that even if she is missing she is still presumed dead when they find that crash site.. but if it burns and two bodies are found well I guess we have to go on with out her in this drama..

@Thu Thảo Lê

I want to think stranger things can happen..  if MY panics and goes to tell this man what she did he may go and check himself or someone else may have come along and found ES thrown clear.. OF course she could get up and wonder around delirious until she is found but having lost her memory. I just think it is a shame that she has to die in the beginning with out being happy with TJ and GB again.

I think YR's problem is jealousy over GB who she feels has had it a bit easier than she has. I see her wanting anyone of substance that wants GB. It is a need to be better than GB and make her look bad. She wants to stand in front of GB and say I am better than you look at what I have..

I can't say I like IW but I really want MH to be with GB but with the way the family situation is this has a long way to go or may never happen. I do think that MH will fall for GB possibly and then get the hit that GB is TJ's bio daughter (Hopefully she is and I have a strong feeling about this.). Putting it together that ES was the woman his father was talking about. There will be some angst over that as well because GB may start to like him only to have him pull away from her for that reason. Than later to find out that they are no blood ties between them. But the solution is (if anyone says ok) to either remove him from TJ's family registry and add GB or keep MH on the registry and just marry GB in.. no one is the wiser about who she really is. OF course they could end up married anyway and find out after they have been married and than think that they have committed incest.  Who knows.. too many twist and turns on that relationship. I know that I do not want YR with him because YR is a bitter twisted woman and will only get worse in her jealousy and need to be above GB.

IW thought that MH likes GB and told him that they'll get married... OMG, he started fighting for his girl... Omo, but wait for a few years when GB is back, their quadrilateral love between the four will start... At that time, IW, you will struggle a lot to stay away from YR's obsessed love, keep GB's love and fight against this cool MH

MH just answered that even though they love each other, it doesn't mean that they can live with each other, they may end up with another person and have children. Haiz, he thought about his dad's situation... Poor him.

Now, I still don't know why the relationship chart shows that YR has feeling for MH as now, she is really crazy for IW. YR will love MH in the future? Or she want to have MH to just show off b/c MH and GB will like each other in the future?

Rule of kdrama states first loves are never meant to be....especially in this type of drama...GB/IW is a no-go! Fortunately for GB, MH is going to be there and he is exactly right in his statement...it's an omin to boot...that how you begin with won't be how it will end.

*Please drama gods...let my boy get the girl!*

@Triton823

I don't see IW and GB either going the distance.. not with YR wanting him too and GB prolly not coming back to Korea right away. Yr will use the opportunity to get him because as she saw it GB took him from her in the first place.  YR will make up something to explain why she is not back either she wanted to stay with her mother or she found a new man and than she will want to comfort him and he will prolly end up drunk out with her and she will either take advantage or pretend to. How true MH's prediction above will be.Because I can see him sleeping with her thinking it is GB even and YR becomes pregnant and he is forced to marry her and they have a kid by the time GB shows back up. With YR gloating about her finally having him.. GB may be hurt for a moment but she will move on I hope with MH's help.. By the time that IW finds out all that happen so long ago. The feelings GB had will be gone for him and even though he will be angry about how YR and her mother did GB YR was not part of the plot nor did she know what really happened. Also if they have a kid than he will not be leaving and may have fallen in love with crazy.

I can't say that YR won't behave like MY though because I can see her doing it...

I can't say I like IW but I really want MH to be with GB but with the way the family situation is this has a long way to go or may never happen. I do think that MH will fall for GB possibly and then get the hit that GB is TJ's bio daughter (Hopefully she is and I have a strong feeling about this.). Putting it together that ES was the woman his father was talking about. There will be some angst over that as well because GB may start to like him only to have him pull away from her for that reason. Than later to find out that they are no blood ties between them. But the solution is (if anyone says ok) to either remove him from TJ's family registry and add GB or keep MH on the registry and just marry GB in.. no one is the wiser about who she really is. OF course they could end up married anyway and find out after they have been married and than think that they have committed incest.  Who knows.. too many twist and turns on that relationship. I know that I do not want YR with him because YR is a bitter twisted woman and will only get worse in her jealousy and need to be above GB

Yeah, their relationship has many obstacles but obviously for viewers like us, MH will definitely fall in love with GB. That's the way Korean writers develop the story lines. I too hope GB and MH to be with each other.

This drama is too way long... Who knows what will happen, right? Just like "One Well-Raised Daughter", I thought Hana would be with Do Hyun till the end and finally, she ended up with Yoon Chan...

@Triton823

I don't see IW and GB either going the distance.. not with YR wanting him too and GB prolly not coming back to Korea right away. Yr will use the opportunity to get him because as she saw it GB took him from her in the first place.  YR will make up something to explain why she is not back either she wanted to stay with her mother or she found a new man and than she will want to comfort him and he will prolly end up drunk out with her and she will either take advantage or pretend to. How true MH's prediction above will be.Because I can see him sleeping with her thinking it is GB even and YR becomes pregnant and he is forced to marry her and they have a kid by the time GB shows back up. With YR gloating about her finally having him.. GB may be hurt for a moment but she will move on I hope with MH's help.. By the time that IW finds out all that happen so long ago. The feelings GB had will be gone for him and even though he will be angry about how YR and her mother did GB YR was not part of the plot nor did she know what really happened. Also if they have a kid than he will not be leaving and may have fallen in love with crazy.

I can't say that YR won't behave like MY though because I can see her doing it...

YR is just a kind of woman like MY, she can do anything to achieve her ambition. Who knows she will do something like you said to force IW to stay with her? But I don't want IW to end up with YR... If GB chooses to be with MH, IW should be with another shining smiling girl, not a cruel obsessed girl like YR

@Triton823

@ldy-gmerm, I do agree with this scenario but why do I have the feeling that the baby YR will claim is IW won't be his kid and her mom will know it also but still will trap him into marrying her and his mom don't like Yr mom anyway  

@Triton823

YR is just a kind of woman like MY, she can do anything to achieve her ambition. Who knows she will do something like you said to force IW to stay with her? But I don't want IW to end up with YR... If GB chooses to be with MH, IW should be with another shining smiling girl, not a cruel obsessed girl like YR

Unfortunately, IW may just end up with a remorseful and repentive YR. Kdrama writers love the forgiveness forgive crap especially if children are involved. Though I suspect as I posted in repsonse to valsava that YR may lose the child due to her own greed.

As to GB...gut is saying her end game will be MH. Of course IW and YR will play the that GB/MH are siblings for their own selfish reasons....You seen in today's episode...the conflict between IW/MH already.

I don't think Iw is the man child and him and GB won;t be together when that is discovered crazy lay will get desperate and try and off everybody to keep her son to inherit that company certain part of this story reminds me of  the  woman that owned that fish company and her daughter husband had her G/daughter kidnap they relationship isn't going to fly either GB and MH

Today's episode...It looks Like GB's mom's body was not at the crash scene. MY definitely at least tried to kill GB's mom. I really don't see how MH and GB can end up together even if MH and don't GB aren't half siblings his mom did either kill or try to kill her mother.

Time past, 6 months it looks like (there was a 6 and 2015), I'm assuming it was earlier in 2015 when it happened. GB is a transient in Japan looking for her mom as well as HR and her mom.  She has of phone, not sure if it's the same one.  If it is I'm not sure if she has been in contact with IW and his mom, it didn't seem so.  Looks like IW is some sort of police or something like that.  HR and her mom are coming back all decked out. I'm guessing she'll trade her one sided love to MH now (generally relationship charts for the dramas I've seen have been true in the drama).

I only understand simple words: mom, sorry, like, love, hurry, etc... so if anyone can elaborate please do.

Video from Episode 11:

It is so sad as she is all happy trying to reach her mother and having the cake.. only to not be able to get her on the phone and leaving a message.  MY bumps into her and does not even stop.. I guess not when you think you killed someone.She comes in singing happy birthday and no one is there..

GB sat up all night waiting and no one is there only to see her mother's picture on her passport at the accident scene and her shoe as it is reported.. This poor girl runs out with no shoes on walking over the broken glass from the picture frame to run down the street. Now you have IW and his mother seeing the news as well and wanting to find out what happen. I have to take it that HR and YR did not go back after they hurriedly left Japan..

LOL, he knocked MH into the pool and did not even stop lol.. so time moved on perhaps..

Preview:

Looks like GB found her mother and has been living poorly.. HR and YR come strutting back at the airport having profited from what HR did and ES and GB's hardships (karma has a way of coming back)..

I can see YR setting her sites on MH too since he is rich. I doubt MY will allow her near her son and it may take blackmail and YR to pull the same thing on MH that MY pulled on TJ to get him. (Let's all hope MH does not end up married to or with YR.)

Video Credit: DramaSBS channel on YouTube.

Today, I didn't have time to watch it... haiz, so sad.

However, ES is alive is a good news... The scene when IW unintended knocked MH into the pool is so funny LOL. IW still spends his love for GB and maybe he becomes a police to find her (?). Good man, watching IW in the preview for ep 12 makes me touched by his carefulness for GB... ottokke?

I'm downloading ep 11... After I watch it, I will make a comment...

Archived