[Drama 2015] The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복

Ldy Gmerm

Video Episode 16:

Let these two destroy each other.. smh

So HR gives her evidence.. these two really.

Poor GB all this heartache only for ES to later come back..

Note: Video may be out of order..

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

I will add additional video when they appear on YouTube. .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YR in this ep has succeed in attract attention from MY. She knew MY but pretended not and help MY. MH and YR have many scenes together until now, will the writer change the love line? (hope not)

Like the preview, RH met MY and her mother in law, pretended to be MY's friend, which makes MY totally worried... IW found out YR is Jessica Baek

While YR and MH had a meal with TJ, TJ and GB received a call and knew the result of the test, so they went. After that, YR also got a call from company saying that a man wanted to meet her (I think he's IW)

Internet lag when I was watching the preview... YR drunk and hug MH, making MH in an awkward situation. TJ and GB talking... and LAG (hate the internet connection so much)

Video From Episode 17:

How many more chance meetings will these two have before they find out they may be related.. or before that are upset and looking for the same person?

What happens when MY finds out that she is RH's daughter? Will it be before she may want her to marry MH or after lol.. We know that YR is going to try to get into her good graces.. smh..

Preview:

Looks like GB finally gets a look at the New and improved YR as she is walking into that company.. and we have another chance meeting with TJ..

Does anyone know what the test was exactly and what the results were?

The ADN test to know whether the death person (corpse or bones? I'm not sure) they found is ES or not... But we still didn't know about the result b/c both TJ and GB came to check the result at the end of this ep. Maybe we will know tomorrow.

Looks like GB and TJ may finally meet tomorrow.  It also looks like GB, from the look on her face in the preview, may wonder how the heck RH and YR are living so well and why they never attempted to contact her.  I can think of what kind of excuse they could offer that would explain why they disappeared so quickly, ended up well off, changed their names, and never thought to at least drop a note saying "hey, were okay".  Some of that they can explain but not even attempting to contact the people that they lived with for almost 20 years to let them know they're okay if nothing else seems a stretch if they're going to try to explain it away. 

GB looks suspicious and IW's certainly not going to let it go, he's already seen the dark side of YR when they were younger and never seemed to really trust her.

I hope at some point this gets subbed but I'll continue watching regardless.

I think the result of AND test is bad… At first, I couldn’t read their face, but seeing MJ, GB and IW crying with a sorrowful face, I think it shows ES is already dead. (Someone translates for me, please! I’m not sure b/c I missed the conversation b/w them when they were home)

Ah… Maybe ES is alive. TJ remembered the police told him that the ADN test shows it’s not ES. (Phew…). GB and TJ met and had a conversation

YR looked very worried after receiving a call from the previous ep, she stayed late at working place and call someone to find out who is the one finding her. Ew, she had a scene with MH again… when she were calling and walking down the stairs, she suddenly fell and MH held her back and he took her home (Oh, the writer really want to change the love line??? They have so many scenes together). MH is a gentleman, he helped her get out the car and they had a hug scene like the preview. Ew, she pretended to be tired… After MH’s gone, YR became normal again. (Cannot believe that girl!)

I don’t know what YR and RH is planning but YR got angry with her mom.

GB goes to find YR, IW goes to find RH (he has a fighter w/ gangster… fall for this man again). YR was ready for presentation but someone stopped her. GB came to the company and saw YR, she called her but she didn’t hear. A girl named Sandra texted YR, and she seemed to be a little surprise. GB ran into the company and the guard were chasing. END

The internet lag when the preview aired… OMG

Morning All,

@thu-thảo-lê,  Thanks,

GB did bust in on the meeting and was heading directly towards YR calling out her real name in that meeting I have to ask have GB meet TJ I'm can of lost from the last 2 episodes.. 

@thegoldbug,  I  have to agree with you GB should wonder how did they become so well off YR job couldn't have been paying that much and where did they get the money for her to attend college and living in the states all this time and should know they had some kind of connection to her mom, They went missing and so did her mom..   

REWATCH EP 18... It's not ES... Yeah... She's still alive.

Sandra Kim texted YR and told her that the man finding for her and her mother is IW. YR was shocked. GB and YR met. TJ and MH also saw GB but I don't think they could realize her b/c she was wearing a cap... wait for tomorrow

The preview is focus on MY and RH again. Just know that MJ and her bro also come to TS group, IW too. YR sees them and goes another way, she also see the leaflet in the garage.

Video for Episode 19:

That is exactly what YR gets... she wants to forget GB and her past life but they did wrong to get where they are.. She needed this shock did she really think she would never run into her after finding out IW was looking for her as well? Oh yeah you can tell she is guilty of something but mostly it is confronting her past.

MY is shocked to see RH in her house with out her alone. It is a shame that she has so much dirt she can't even get her out of her house.. That is what she gets for dealing with the devil and making this monster.

Oh Yeah, YR does not want anyone to know of her past.. But there was nothing wrong with her past life being poor. It is only her greed, envy and jealousy that ruined her and her craziness. I am sure she and her mother are pretending to be so well to do and this is why she does not want anyone to now of where she came from. GB, IW and the rest really are a threat to her new rich life and her so called education. Did they think she would not run away from them? NO way does this woman want to see them. Of course she is not thinking that GB just wants to find out where she has been and why they did not contact her and about any news about her mother.. She could have made up a lie for that and just said that they had no clue what happen with her mother as they left due to the fake father giving her money and wanted to send her away to school. smh  so much over kill with her reaction and running away as well as removing all the flyers. GB may not think it is strange because she is consumed with the need to find out about her mother but hopefully IW will think clearly on this.

I will add additional video when they are available.

The guards took GB out, so GB couldn’t talk with YR. YR was totally shocked and couldn’t start her presentation. MY saw GB but didn’t notice on the picture of ES. YR was scared and always saw shadow of GB all around. Her presentation was very bad and stopped by TJ. MH showed his cold face this time (Yeah…). TJ was angry at MH b/c of this situation

RH worried about YR after she said about a man finding them, she came to MY’s house. (RH really knows how to put MY in awkward situation).

YR saw GB outside the company and was worried. MH called her to come to his working room and was very angry. (Maybe YR can be kicked out of the company).

GB called MJ and her bro to come to TS group and they tried to get into. IW also came. YR saw them and definitely went another way to the garage and then saw the leaflets put on all cars. Of course she took all of them off. GB and IW went into the company and came to the garage. YR got into her car and left. GB saw her. (END)

Internet lag in the preview again… Oh no, I just saw IW and MH meet and MH asked IW finds Jessica Baek for what? TJ receives a text from RH and asks MY who is it.

PREVIEW: YR shows the leaflets to RH... GB says that she saw YR and something relating to America. YR runs to somewhere, MH is walking and thinking about something. IW comes to TS group and MH asks why does he find Jessica Baek. RH looks at the picture of her and ES and cries. TJ sees RH's call in MY's phone and asks MY who is it. MY is worried and goes to meet RH. GB wants to know about her mom crazily and IW's family comfort her. YR comes to MJ's house and they meet.

YR was totally shocked after what happened in the previous ep... She came home and threw these leaflets to RH. GB said that she saw YR and crazily wanted to find her to know where her mom is. RH knew about GB came to company.

MH also thought about this problem and called someone to ask about YR, and then knew somebody is finding YR. RH and YR were worried, but had different thought. While YR was worried about herself and her position in the company, YR looked worried about GB. I think that YR's going to plan something evil.

MJ decided to go to company with GB in the next day (IW couldn't b/c of work; the little girl has a curve hair in this ep... so cute and funny). IW went to GB's room to comfort her, GB asked why YR left her like this, IW said they would know it tomorrow.

YR was looking at the leaflet and had some thought in her mind (like: "I have nothing to be scared of, I didn't do anything wrong, GB and I have to end here). RH seemed to be repentant when looking at her picture with ES. At the same time, GB was thinking that she had to count on her as the one who could tell the truth about her mom's disappearance was YR.

GB and MJ intended to come to TS group, YR suddenly appeared at their house. OMG, she pretended to cry and hug GB... GB was totally cheated... GB asked YR about her mom... YR definitely pretended not to know anything and be surprised and asked back. MJ said that she is dead. YR cried and GB really believed it and felt hopeless. GB was shocked, cried and faint. YR looked so evil.

GB asked where YR and RH were at that time... she even called them but no one responded. YR made up story involved her fake dad and someone named Kim Tae Soo (?) (I don't understand much about this but she said that she also searched for GB). RH was worried and called MY, TJ saw the phone ringing and asked MY, MY was worried. TJ and his mom did feel strange about this.

YR hugged GB to comfort her... poor GB. YR asked something about ES, GB said that ES's corpse isn't found out. YR left and thought about this a lot (maybe she was worried about ES is still alive). IW knew about the coming of YR and run. GB called YR to make an appointment with her.

MH thought about this again and called YR but she didn't respond. IW came and asked for Jessica Baek, MH heard about this and came to IW. Two men meet. MY gave something to YR for her to sign (for money?) and gave her a contract (?). RH seemed not pleased about this. These two women are too annoying. GB also came to the coffee shop where MY and RY were. YR came too and was surprised seeing her mom here. Four main female casts are here (just lack of ES). END

Preview: MY and YR continue their conversation (maybe YR asks GB to go to another place). IW hug GB crying. YR sees picture of IW on the internet and toughs his face (Oh, looking at her emotion, it seems like YR still loves IW, she just plays MH around b/c of his status). IW meets YR at her company and hold her hand saying that she couldn't go anywhere if she didn't tell the truth, MH holds IW's hand and asks what he is doing. OMG

Video Episode 20:

My Thoughts:

I can't see RH being that stupid to tell her daughter what really happen the night ES disappeared. She would want to protect her in case something happens.. YR is all about herself and not being reminded where she came from. She and her mother have benefited from GB and ES.. She stole that girls money for school and was angry she had the better guy.. No way is she wanting GB around with her poor self looking for her mother and asking the wrong questions.. Her part in wanting GB gone is all about not being revealed for who and what she really is. YR is the type to use the information of what happen and her mothers involvement for blackmail.. It will not matter that it is her mother she will use her to do what she wants and she would definitely use it on MY.

RH is very scared that GB will find out what she did and ES will be found alive to tell her part in things that went on 9 years ago and to accuse her of trying to kill her. She has a vested interest in keeping ES gone and GB from finding her or at the very least hoping ES is dead to not bring her sins and betrayal to light.

MY is nuts and does not want ES found because than her plot to make her disappear and her "supposedly" killing her will be found out and she knows that if TJ finds out what she did it is over for her along with the secret that ES knew about her and was going to tell. She too would want GB taken care of and gone to keep her from digging to find her mother (I do not know why these people think it is ok to keep this woman from finding her remaining parent but that is selfish and stupid and they are only thinking of what will happen if she is found.and their betrayal comes out.)

Their fear that ES is alive is going to hurt RH and MY and eat them alive guilt and fear will do it and already has for 9 years.. I expect that ES was hurt very badly in that accident and has spent a number of years either in a coma or with amnesia..I think just when they feel that things have died down or they have forged a report to say she is dead a mysterious person will make an appearance. I am not sure if ES will be disfigured in some way or have had her entire face changed (I want to hope the story goes this way.) but I would like to have her come back with a bit of money and power and help her daughter secretly as she sees how she is living after her disappearance. Then I want her to start bringing those witches all down slowly.. I do have to wonder how long before TJ gets wind or suspects that GB may be his kid and does a DNA test.. I look forward to that and ES coming back (if she is alive) more than anything. I say again that I do not think that ES was the type to sleep with another man after her break up with TJ.. I think she was prolly pregnant when they broke up and did not know it then..

I have to wonder if GB does turn out to be TJ's daughter and MH turns out not to be what his mother will say. She denied her grand daughter for years and raised anothers grandchild and even though MH may not deserve to find out he may not possibly be TJ's child. I do want MY to pay if that is what she did. IF she passed anothers child on TJ keeping him from the woman he loved and his own child. I know there is only more crazy to come as these women are threatened more and more by GB and the possibility of ES coming back and when the bombshell about GB possibly being TJ's comes out that is only going to ramp it up more I see RH and YR finding this out and definitely using that against MY who will have also found out.. IF MH tries to have a relationship with GB YR will not hesitate to bring that truth out (if DNA confirms it)  to keep them apart under the impression he is TJ's son as well. .

Morning All 

@Ldy Gmerm,  I  also hope she comes back with a new face even her old one is fine and give those two witches hell, I knew GB was going to fall for YR crap but IW and his mom isn't buying it.. And I know YR mom must have ran away from her in the supermarket the more they try to avoid them the more guilty they look..  MH will be finding out who JB really is he may start to ask her about GB   

GB called IW to come to meet IW... GB said she still didn't understand something, so she asked YR. GB suspected but I think YR pretended not to know anything. YR intended to go back to the company, but GB said IW would come. YR was kind of worried like she doesn't want to meet him.

I don't know MY and RH had what kind of contract, but YR had signed it.

MH thought about the conversation with IW, so he called YR. IW came but YR had already gone. IW asked about YR, it seems like GB believe in her but IW doesn't. MH asked YR something (maybe it's related to a man finding her).

RH said something about MY's ex (I just heard that the fake dad 9 years ago is that man) making MY worried.

MH asked TJ to give JB another chance... TJ asked why, and did he concern about her. OMG, he didn't respond (Really man?)

MJ and IW really didn't believe YR, but GB said YR had nothing to lie about this. (Oh girl, wake up). Oh, GB was faint... poor her, IW put her in her room.

RH said YR shouldn't meet IW as he is a prosecutor now. YR denied it. YR saw the picture of IW on the internet and remembered about the past (she still has feelings for him) and even used her fingers to tough his face. IW called YR to say that he would come to the company to see her.

IW went back to GB's room. GB was sad b/c now she had no idea where her mom is. IW said he would find her mom for her.

IW met YR. IW suspected her as she didn't know anything about ES and she didn't go to find them. He said many things, YR said back. MH saw their argument. The three met. Oh, RH and MJ also met at the supermarket (awesome!). END

Preview: Oh, RH treats MJ badly (can't believe that they're used to be friends). TJ says something that makes both MH and MY a little bit surprised. RH calls MY but TJ listens to it (will he find out anything?). Someone calls GB. IW shout something relating to him and GB in front of YR (I guess he says even if there is no GB, he would never fall for her... haha), she is quite angry about this. RH still has nightmare. MJ and her brother come to RH's house. Oh yeah, MH knows that GB is 119agashi, the one who saved his mom. MH looks at his phone (message?) and asks JB that is she Baek Ye Ryeong

Archived