[Drama 2015] The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복

Ldy Gmerm

Actually, my theory is if YR doesn't force MH to marry her. She will conceive a plan to make TJ think she's his daughter to keep GB from learning the truth!

I can see this happening if her mother agrees to go with this plan. If plan A which involves seducing MH fails, I guess this would be an even better option smh. If they go through with it and GB finds out...which she will, they will be fall even harder than we think they will. Not only will MH's dad destroy them, even his mother will drag them down with her for daring to mess with her in such a manner. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning All,

That's it I'm officially done with GB why is she so desperate to keep YR friendship she see YR wants nothing yo do with her I'm glad IW came out because she would stood letting YR talk to her like she's crazy and trying to kiss her but.. How dare she tell GB not to talk about her mom IW no stupid but GB is.. MH he's smitten he has found her again and YR is going to go batshitcrazy..

Video from Episode 24:

Look at her face did she think she could just talk to GB like that and no one else talk back to her.  She is so nasty she thinks that the world should revolve around her. And GB is so naive and does not see how nasty this girl is. GB is concerned about her missing mother but this witch as the nerve to say something about her always talking about her mother and being nasty. Well witch you have your mother but you are mad this girl is going around worried and looking for hers? You don't want her always talking about her mother to you? HOW DARE YOU? That is right IW let that witch have it. He sees YR as she truly is a jealousy, nasty, selfish woman who does not think of anyone but herself.. Since when did the world revolve around her. If she has a new life then go about her business and enjoy it! If you know nothing about ES's disappearance and you have done nothing wrong then stop coming around to harass this girl trying to blame her for your world imploding. Lies always catch up with you and YR and RH have told unnecessary lies. So what you changed your now ok whatever who cares.. but the more she panics and the more she does thinks to keep her secret than this will go badly for her but then who cares about that.. I want that selfish witch to go do right with her mother.

She mad now that IW is talking to her that way and that he cares so much for GB and does not like her. NO one really talks to her that way but IW and she will be every bit as mad now at him because he does not care or does not see her plight. NO one should she left that girl in Japan alone while she and her mother ran and lived their lives richly for 9 years and then they come back and do not want to deal with them and she has a nerve to think anyone owes her anything or should do what she says.. Of course she crying because IW does not like her and can see through her and no one is seeing her point of view.. Well witch this is what happens when you betray people who once cared about you.

LOL so the witch is going home to have a fit and blame GB that she is ruining her life when GB is doing nothing of the sort. Just because you did not know that she knew MH and that he helped her does not mean she ruined your life. You should stop lying witch. She is so scared now because IW is going to find out what she is hiding and he told her so. She is very scared MH is going to know and she scared that GB will say something as well.Her panic behavior and bad deeds are what are going to expose her.  But she is not going to let either of them ruin what she thinks she deserves.

Let's hope she does not try to and succeed in killing IW off..

Preview:

LOL, now YR is going to try to butter up MY it should be interesting. MY is definitely feeling her guilt if she is seeing ES at every turn.. I love it.. She was already crazy but the rest of her mind will slowly leave her.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

@valsava

You already know what type of character GB is. Even though you could see in the past before ES disappeared that YR was a selfish girl who felt that the world dealt her a wrong hand and she was better than GB she was jealous and not really a good friend. She was going to let GB go down for hurting that girl if the girl had not woken up and told how pushed her down. Her feeling like IW was stolen from her when she never said anything to anyone about her feelings and thought he should just like her told it all. Trying to kiss him and asking why not her.. or thinking if GB was gone she could have him or just being angry that he wanted GB and not her.. GB never saw that. She was the good girl that always only saw what she wanted to see in YR and thought she was a friend when she was not. She was a snake that hated her.

So her talking to GB that way and GB still trying to calm her and trying to spare her feelings when that witch is not thinking about GB's feelings and is trying to tell her what to do knowing that they ran off and left that girl alone is who YR is GB just refuses to see it and it part of her good girl character. She will be completely stupid over RH and YR because she sees them as a tie to her mother because they lived together and were friends.. She was looking for them up until recently for 9 years so she still sees them as family too when they are not. YR is going to do something (well many, many things) to finally make her see the light on her but by then we will be many, many episodes into this drama when that happens and GB gets a clue that YR is not her friend and never was.

When she finds out that they intentionally ran off and left her in Japan that RH was in that car that hit her mother and she left after that leaving her mother there and taking money and hiding well she will finally get it but by that time perhaps ES will be back to tell it.

YR got mad at GB after discovering the connection b/w GB, her and MH... and said like GB may ruin her life again (you ruined it yourself, evil girl). GB responded that just because she wanted to find her mom so much, YR shouted at GB not to say about ES again. I'm so happy that IW came out and protect GB (and also ES) and told her not to talk like this again. She dared ask him if she don't do that, what he's gonna do (That's why IW never fall for you... stupid girl). IW responded something like he will not consider her as friend (and a person?) anymore, making YR hurt. GB went into the house, YR and IW stayed outside talking (YR talked sth about GB, I have no idea). She said if he did that to her, he would regret. Of course, IW could not be scared of these empty words, he said if she did something bad to GB, he wouldn't stay still. YR almost dropped tears... (I think that she still love IW a lot). IW went in and said GB not to meet MH again.

MH looked at the picture again and thought about GB's mom's story. He also thought about the YR's behavior in the bar.

YR came home and showed her craziness... and then RH also knew about MH was the one helped GB and YR 9 years ago. YR sat thinking about both IW and MH (what???) and said herself to awake (for what? I think that although she still has feeling for IW but she makes up her mind to make herself with MH).

MH called GB in the morning (he wanted to meet her, I thought). IW sat knowing nothing (ottokke? your girl just doesn't listen to you... oh my, the triangle love is ready to burn). IW said GB not to meet YR, YR called her to meet and GB agree (haiz...). They met, GB felt uncomfortable about YR's bahavior the previous night but YR pretended to be a good friend. They talked about MH...

YR went to the company (she thought as MH didn't know the one he helped 9 years ago was YR, she didn't need to be scared). She confidently came to MH... Oh, RH had a high position in TS group (?, MY helped her?). The old lady and TJ's sister came to the cloth shop (?), RH came to meet them... (MY's gonna get mad again). RH really knows how to make them happy (except MY). They were home, the old lady got angry at MY as her didn't treat RH well... (haha, feeling better after that scene... mother-in-law is so scary). MY had to join them. RH told them about her life (they felt bad... except MY again). The old lady said something about TJ (maybe she wants them to meet), MY stopped it immediately.

TJ met someone (prosecutor Park?), IW came too. They talked, IW seemed like he really doesn't like that kind of meeting b/w a prosecutor and a businessman, so he spoke out his feeling. Prosecutor Park got angry but TJ thought IW is an interesting guy. (What they gonna do? Why they met each other? Curious...).

The re-presentation of YR was impressive and good. YR received a compliment. MH and YR talked. GB talked with someone on the phone that YR told lies about her living with her dad and mom. (Hope after this, GB can realize her bad friend). Mj asked GB to call for YR but she didn't respond it. YR invited MH to go for a drink (?). GB texted something to YR that made her worried. GB went out, and a man in black held her and asked for money (maybe the one she hired to find information).

GB ran to TS group and read the paper on the board (hiring cleaner?). The man in black intended to take her outside, but MH appeared (Oh my, he's so cool...). MH punched him twice... MY and YR also saw it. (I'm gonna die b/c of him... so so cool, he doesn't think about his image in front of many employees but just think for GB...daebak). END

Preview: RH thinks that if MY and GB met each other... YR get angry (maybe she thinks MH has feeling for GB. YR meets MY, MY says something like cannot forgive that person (who? GB?). GB looked at her mom's picture. MY in the company sees someone like ES, then she runs to her and hold that woman back, it's ES (maybe she just imagine again, like the time she saw GB as ES, maybe this time will be GB again). I heard YR says something about her, her mom and MY (Does YR know MY is the one involved in ES's accident 9 years ago?)

YR will tell MY who GB is and will enlist her to have GB kidnap and this what's going to really tear MH and dad drouse with mom not only did she have the girl mom almost killed now she's trying to harm her daughter and this is when TJ will figure something is wrong and do a dna test on GB 

Where I Can Find this english sub?

im really anticipated this drama which it roses for 3 weeks

I second this. I have found website with this drama that claim to have English subs, but really don't. I've just been watching raw....strangely enough I can follow what is going on, but I hate not knowing what people are saying.

Currently this drama is not being subbed (that I have seen) . .Since it is a daily (and a SBS drama at that) it may show up with subs on different sites behind the current episode. There is just no way to know who would have this daily and if they are providing subs. Most SBS Daily drama's that I have watched normally show up subbed weeks or months after they have ended. We normally depend on recaps or people who are able to translate and want to help out every now and then..

Video from Episode 25:

note: video may be out of order since I have not watched the episode yet.

MY just makes more mistakes.. GB did not need to be talked to that way or insulted.. It will be just wonderful when she is driven crazy by her deeds and falls hard along with RH and YR. Did she really think her son would stay around after this display? SMH.. Just wait until it is found out that GB is TJ's bio daughter (I really have a feeling that this is true).. I wonder if she knows that GB is ES daughter now? When the other truth is found out MY will be really scared out of her mind for TJ to find out the truth of this.. and even more determined to keep them apart and her secret safe. Too bad she is in bed with two vipers.

It is very irritating that GB still does not see YR as the snake she is and that because of her a lot of things will happen but there is nothing you can do about it at the time since GB has to experience these things. I love that MY is seeing ES ever where she goes and is shocked and scared to death. She is truly being driven crazy by what she did. the mind and conscience are scary things..

MJ seems to be looking around RH's house good don't let her get away with being gone for 9 years and saying she does not know anything. She is living well after living off of them she deserves to be tormented by her former friend. YR seems to be fretting in her office some more.. Here we go with her running off to harass someone.. What on earth is going on with the office workers lol..

Preview:

The preview looks very interesting. We can forget the part where YR is trying to butter up MH because it is scary and sickening especially when she thinks his smiles will mean he likes her when he was just being nice.. now who has thrown MY down or caused her to fall down in fear and TJ is still looking for ES and is on the phone with someone with her picture in his hand. MJ and RH are having a mean and something goes on. MH and GB seem to be having a moment as he is putting on his shirt for some reason and we see the sunset behind him as he leans in is this someone's day dream?.MY is on the street and happens to see a car roll by with a woman in the backseat and she looks shocked (was that ES as well or someone else.) MY is having a meeting with someone and all we see is legs as the pull back the door and MY looks surprised and scared. Could this be ES? or another false front again toying with our emotions.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

These 2 men fighting... the man in black wanted to call police, MH definitely weren't scared of that. That man asked something (I just simply understand that he asked if GB was his lover), MH told if she is his lover, will that man get out of here. That man told MH to pay for his lover. MY came close and shouted at that man. MH called the police, making that man afraid, so he left. MY was angry at GB, MH told MY that GB was the one saving her. Then, they had a talk. At first, MY seemed a little friendly, but she saw GB talking informally with MH, she got uncomfortable... (and talked like a mother-in-law). MH talked back to protect GB... GB stopped their argument and said that it was her fault when she came to the company like this. MY took out money and gave her, and told her not to disturb his son again. GB said she didn't need money. MY said something (it seems very awful). GB left... MH followed her but she told him to go back to the company.

TJ's secretary (?) told TJ something (about the fighting of his son with the black man???, I just guess). TJ asked him to do something...

Mj was finding YR's (fake) dad's picture at RH's house. She asked RH why she didn't see any picture of him and the house had no signal of man. So she asked RH if all thing were a lie... RH told that he was died

YR got uncomfortable and confused about the relationship b/w GB and MY and worried that GB knew something, so she went out. The staff in YR's room discuss about what happened b/w MH and a strange girl (GB).

YR and MY met and talked. Then they talked about GB... YR started to talk something bad about GB to MY (maybe about the time GB came to the company to find YR) and pretended not to know her. MY definitely feel uncomfortable.

GB home and open the paper (I saw "TS" on it, maybe she will apply to be a cleaner?). MJ home and said about her suspicion, MJ didn't believe what RH told her. So she asked GB to call YR to ask, and said that IW would find out the truth about this.

GB called YR who just finished talking with MY. GB wanted to meet her but she found some reasons to denied it. MY went to the elevator and saw ES... (OMG, is it really ES). She followed and held her back... Aiz, it's not ES. MY met an employee under TJ... They talk about "that woman" (I don't understand... who translate for me???).

GB was finding a job... maybe no place accept her, she thought that TS group was still a good place. MH called her... but she didn't respond. She sent her a voice message, he said he was sorry about what his mom said before. GB texted YR.

YR was drinking and receive a text from GB, she felt uncomfortable and called her mom not to do something. MH came. YR asked if MH remembered this place... (this is the bar (or karaoke) when MH saw YR, what is that evil girl planning?). I think she told MH that he was the one saved her 9 years ago and said thank... (OMG). They talked... (I don't understand their conversation...) but YR cried. I think that YR said GB was the one causing the accident at that time, but YR was the one suffering, and she still forgave GB (I just guess). MH seemed to believe her... (OMG...)

MH driving her home... YR pretended to be drunk and started to seduce MH with some actions. (OMG).

GB came to RH's house... RH didn't open the door. IW called her. GB stayed outside the apartment and saw MH and YR. GB was speechless. (seem like she's really drunk). GB was going and think about MH and YR. She thought that it was the reason why YR couldn't meet her and she also confused about their relationship. MH stopped her thinking by suddenly stopped her, making GB totally surprised (I'm scared of her shouting too. I thought that was a ghost). MH asked what she was doing at that time... IW was calling GB and came so close (OMG... so interesting!!!). IW saw them... MH pulled GB into his car. IW chased after them and called someone (to check for the car's number?). GB sitting in the car and saw IW chasing in the rear-view mirror. END

Preview: MH and YR seems to be closer... MY seems to be shocked about something. YR uses tissue to clean thing on MH's lips (what?). GB is wearing cleaner cloth and sitting in MH's car, and MH is dressing. GB and MH also have a close scene in the sunshine. TJ holds ES's picture and is talking to somebody. MY sees someone on the black car, she meets someone (she is totally surprised again... ES?)

P/S: Now this is the time MH has many scenes with the female casts... I have no idea that he has feeling for whom... He treats them nicely (GB is like a friend, but about YR... I don't know)

Guest ina111

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you for the videos. I agree about the preview! I'm also curious whom MY saw that made her eyes go wide. The sunset scene too - what the heck is MH doing there? Looks like he's trying to intimidate GB or something. I found a short instagram video that has a glimpse of that scene, I'll post it under the spoiler below.

YR was smart to use that accident from 9 years ago to get closer to MH. I think that he finds her attractive, and he also respects her professionally. I don't know if that will lead to romantic feelings, but there's certainly a chance. If things keep going this way, MY is well on her way to getting the daughter in law she truly deserves. If I didn't feel bad for MH, I'd say let them marry so MY can live the rest of her days with RH and YR, and GB can search for her mother in peace. Those three deserve each other. GB has enough problems without having to deal with MH's family too. (Ok, TJ is really nice, but we know those women will be merciless to this poor girl.)

@Thu Thảo Lê thank you for the summary. I can try to answer some of those questions to the best of my understanding. (I am frustrated by the lack of subtitles. I was really hoping that a subbing group would pick up this drama by now. Surprisingly, I haven't seen any signs of C-subs either.) 

I think the last thing MY said was that she is giving a word of advice to GB. She doesn't know why young agassi needs the money, but she's already even using money lenders, she shouldn't live like that. Whether she needs the money for entertainment or for flirting with men, she should first earn it, then spend it. (What a witch!) I'm glad that GB spoke up for herself (very politely) and told her she shouldn't say things like that without knowing her situation. 

I think TJ told his secretary to use any means possible to find out where that phone call came from. (The one from last week that mentioned ES.)

The employee MY met with, she asked him if he looked into the textile factory takeover. He said yes, that the person who took over is a woman, and she asked if that woman said she was selling the factory again. And he told her no, that she is planning to manage it herself, and that she sent a proposal to do business with them (TS group). LOL, MY had thought that RH would get that factory, sell it and leave. No such luck for MY. :)

I didn't understand a lot of what YR said to MH, but I don't think that she lied to him about the accident 9 years ago. She thanked him, told him that she knew it was him from the start, that she came back to pay back this debt. She wanted to thank him and show him how well she's done for herself, she told him that she had a hard time getting to where she is now, gave him a sob story about being poor back then, traumatized by loan sharks, AND having the man she loved for 10 years taken by her friend, GB. However, she couldn't abandon GB. (I agree, she's really laying it on thick. I'm not even going to comment on that scene in the car.) 

MY was mad after hearing that RH is not planning to go away. Since this was a part of the agreement RH signed in exchange for the factory contract, MY threatened her by asking her to pay penalty fees for breach of terms. RH threatened MY that she'll reveal the truth about ES's accident. MY then pulled out her trump card. Apparently, she's prepared detailed records of slush funds and corruption related to that factory's operation. She told RH that if she disclosed this, the factory would go bankrupt and MY wouldn't even have 10 won left. LOL! 

I love watching those two going against each other. I imagine RH will find some way to wiggle out of this new trouble too. She may not be very smart, but she is definitely slimy enough. I think YR might try to convince her to treat MY better, because you never know what might happen in the future. (I'm guessing that's what she's saying in the preview.)

The sunset looks pretty. Bonus: we get to see the director at the beginning. (At least I think that's him based on the comments. :) )  To get the video to play, hover the cursor over the image and click.

(The actual filming location on the Han River, if anyone's interested https://www.google.com/maps/@37.5611432,126.8851153,16.6z 

I am certain ES is going to return just like all these characters we've seen in the type dramas...filthy rich and revenge driven...the question is when....also i would surmise that we might be in store for another time jump with the title of the drama...after all return of someone means they had to leave..my theory is gb once she finds her mother will leave and return to get back at yr and her mother primarily for causing everything and forcing gb to fend for herself since they are the cause.

@ina111 thanks for the translation and the pic..

I want to agree about MH.. I can see he may like YR a bit after all he vouched for her with his father. He of course will want to believe that she was not trying to do anything shady and fall for her sob story since she finally admitted who she was and put it on thick about her past life. The lie about GB stealing IW from her well he will believe that too as well because it would seem better to think GB could have done that and IW falling for it then thinking that IW and GB were together and YR was lying since they seem to be so matched in business and her making good after having such a poor life. YR will have time to work on him with her lies that he will start to believe it even after being there when things went down 9 years ago and hanging out with GB and helping her. Even knowing about her mother and her looking for her. He will see her as a good friend to stay beside GB even though GB "STOLE" her man. Close proximity will do it and the more they work together (the more YR makes it so they work together or go out to drink together) and drink together (bad move to drink so much around this woman, well he has to learn his lessons the hard way.) the more he will like her possibly and believe her BS.

I could even see them get as far as dating or engaged (heck even married) and something happens that makes him angry at GB and shouts out how could she steal her friends boyfriend  and GB not understanding what he is talking about and he says it again and she is stunned wanting to know where he got that from.  It would be even better if he spouted that mess to IW and IW set him straight that he and YR were never together that it was always GB (MH should have remembered again talking to IW so long ago and his telling him he was going to marry GB) and it was in fact YR that tried to steal him away but it did not work. But MH could say it while they are out together for whatever reason who knows.. (of course this could just be my wishful thinking on this part as I create my own fanfic in my head lol.)

For me it would be great for him to fall for her lies hook, line, and sinker only later to find out that she lied to him on every plane and ruined he ruined his friendship with GB over her lies. I can see his anger but than again he only has himself to blame.. No way would IW or GB be looking for YR if things were as pact as YR said they where. His not digging more into what was going on to see the whole picture will get him caught by that nasty twit.

@ina111

How right you are that MY should get the DIL she deserves who is just like her! History repeating itself as she did the same things to get TJ. How upset and angry to find out exactly the viper she let into her house (either by force or stupidity) and how she now has to deal with the evil twit as her DIL. As much as I would feel bad for MH I would think he would deserve it too. For not thinking and seeing through YR after all he witnessed going on with IW and GB looking for her in the beginning.  It would certainly give him a better perspective when he finally finds out who GB's mother is to his father. His words to IW so long ago may come back and haunt him.

MY deserves all she is getting by deal with RH. No matter what deals she makes with RH, RH will always threaten to turn things over and rat her out about ES and what she did. But RH could end up in trouble too no matter how much she thinks she could talk her self out of it the truth about her part in things would hurt her and YR not sure why MY does not press that point back to RH but oh well. It is very foolish of MY to never have taken precaution to protect herself from people who would double cross her but I guess she thought that with them out of the country she had nothing to remind her of what happen. Too bad they came back. And it seems others are coming out of the woodwork too. (the best thing about this besides RH and MY taking each other down together is YR will be caught up as well in it later..  :) )

RH and MY will continue to battle one another with RH winning over MY because she is too afraid of what will happen if the truth comes out to her family and the world. RH has her right where she wants her and she put herself in that predicament.

I have no doubt that YR could be telling her mother she plans on marrying or going after the Director or CEO of the company and if RH does not know who it is now she will and use it to force MY to consent to a marriage or something. MY will be stuck having to do it as her MIL will be all for it too..because RH spends way too much time at that house with her MIL and SIL.. It is going to be so funny when they find out what MY did and had been doing to ES for years and that GB is possibly that man's child but MH may not be. I guess what TJ's mother did to break up ES and TJ will seem very small to what MY was doing so many years ago and her lies about the blood of that boy being theirs.

I think it may be a bit early for ES to come back but we will still get these moments of MY seeing her.. I am almost pretty sure that later it maybe found she really did see her and that ES was messing with her the whole time.(that would be so devious if true)  I am not sure if ES is showing up in front of MY or another person from MY''s past and what she did does.. either way MY will have her hands full.

GB still has to work at the hotel before she may go away again.. Perhaps while working there her mother or someone who knows her comes there and that is how she may find her again.. It is for certain that MY, RH and YR will do things to try to mess up that job for her.

I can only think that MY still has no clue that GB is ES's daughter because her reaction when she talked to her would have been way worse and she would have been scared to death at not recognizing her.

I agree with @Triton823 we may have another time jump coming to where GB leaves again this time with her mother only to come back as well successful and full of revenge too to get back at those that did the things to hurt her mother and made her life so miserable.

Let's just hope that they are smart woman who are going to deal everything back to the nasty, evil people and we are not subjected to them being bested by them over and over again. I don't mind the evil people doing evil but I would like to see the good guys give it back to them not standing on such a high moral ground.

It is the sad thing, no one subs daily shows, I used to have a Korean channel that used to pass them, but not anymore.  I love daily dramas they are like Spanish soaps, a lot of drama to end at the beginning, still I enjoy them.

It is the sad thing, no one subs daily shows, I used to have a Korean channel that used to pass them, but not anymore.  I love daily dramas they are like Spanish soaps, a lot of drama to end at the beginning, still I enjoy them.

They are subbed just most SBS drama's are not subbed until after they have are ready ended.. I know that SBS has a Korean channel shown on some cable networks in the states but the last time I ran across anyone that was able to see a drama they were airing with subs they lived in Hawaii and like most it was weeks behind where the show was in S. Korea.

MBC and KBS both sub their drama's for their Korean TV stations in the states but again it would be weeks before they are shown given the TV stations schedule. KBS is normally two weeks behind on its daily dramas and it shows them on their YouTube channel. MBC has its on demand station or it is picked up by stream pay sites that are a few days or weeks behind where the story is in S. Korea as well. So all is not lost they do get subbed eventually but most SBS drama's are not until after they run.

There are some sites that do subbing out of the goodness of their hearts and because they enjoy it but again doing subs for a daily drama is time consuming and does not mean that they will get to the current episode before the next..

I too love daily drama's (although I hate they are only a half hour or 35 mins) since I do not have to wait for a certain day of the week to get my drama fix or only have two days a week to see the next part of the story but trying to keep up with 5 episodes a week I imagine a bit hectic.

Most of us in this thread and other daily threads are like you and just enjoy seeing them lol even if they are in the raw form and we can pick out a word or two or sentences that we know.. :) . I hope you will still join us and watch even without the subs currently.

I also think MY YR and RH will kidnap GB and send her away some where I don't think her mom is going to look for her to hard because she will know those three are behind it.. If this do happen I hope she tells TJ about GB being his daughter or maybe GB gets send off to school without anyone knowing.. But GB has to leave and come back to outshine YR more then she already did and taking back what belongs to her I just hate now she can't see who YR really is because her head is so wrap into finding her mom 

Gb i think will be somewhat forced to leave but it won't have anything to do with the villians. I think her mother will show up loaded with money and explain whats happening and then leave. Remember the only way gb can fight yr is to be on same footing in economics...so there is a person with money out there that is about to show up.

Guest ina111

I am so happy that IW finally caught that money lender from 9 years ago. Hopefully this guy will tell him that he never went to Japan. What will GB do then? Continue to trust YR, or start waking up to reality?

Is it just me, or did the man who called TJ about ES sound like MY's ex? If so, perhaps he'll be the person with money who helps ES and GB, either because he feels guilty about what he did, or because he grew to like ES over the years. 

I'm glad that MH told his mother off. Poor guy, I already feel bad about what he'll have to go through because of that woman. :(

@Triton823 I like your theory that GB might leave and come back again. I was wondering if the return in the name was referring to the fact that GB returned after 9 years of wandering around looking for her mother. However, since the drama didn't show much of GB's absence and GB came back in such a sad state, her return didn't really feel like "The Return", if you know what I mean. What you're proposing makes a lot more sense.

@Ldy Gmerm I thought that YR's story about IW being taken from her was very clever. She was saying that GB stole him which to me (and probably MH too) implies that IW was YR's in some way and that GB knew about it. However, she didn't say that the man liked her or that she dated him, just that she loved him for 10 years. If someone calls her on this, she could claim that she was misunderstood. As you pointed out, she made herself look like a devoted friend while trying to undermine MH's opinion of GB.

I think this girl will be worse than MY. She'll be MY version 2.0. :)

I am so happy that IW finally caught that money lender from 9 years ago. Hopefully this guy will tell him that he never went to Japan. What will GB do then? Continue to trust YR, or start waking up to reality?

@ina111,  This could workout 2 ways it's either the loan shark from 9 years ago tells him he didn't loan them the money or claim he did and blackmail RH,  Either way he respond to IW it won't be good for RH.. Unless she get's him in her camp and have him to link her to someone that can't get GB or IW out of the picture I don't see him going after IW because it's to big of a dangerous move but GB will be less risk.. 

Archived