Guest ororomunroe

I just watched the subs and the part where Jung and his dad were having dinner, I dont know the webtoon version but i dont think what Jungs dad said was wrong. To me, it seemed like a normal conversation between a parent and child. Jung's dad is cautioning him bc he knows that people always interpret things differently and bc he is the boss son he needs to be more careful who he trusts. THere has been no flashbacks of Jungs dad before but I think Jungs dad got Inho to spy on him and when Jung found out he felt betrayed bc Inho is suppose to be his friend but its tainted bc Jung feels Imho only got close to him for a reason. To be "kept/taken care of" by Jung's family. My gut tells me it was Inha's doing...

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ValentineJ said:

Seriously, in my eyes Seol is cheating because she is hanging out way too much with In Ho.  She is doing this she is supposed to do with Jung with In Ho and that looks bad

Well, cheating is taking it a bit too far. It's an unfortunate contrivance that they had to include all these ambiguous scenes but she really isn't starry-eyed over In-ho to said to be "cheating". But it's not a good look. I can see how anyone looking on and even In-ho himself could have the wrong idea. But In-ho doesn't have the wrong idea. He knows where her heart is only too well and he's being respectful. She's having a hard time and it's hard to for her to talk to others about it. She does need a sounding board in such times and the writer has chosen In-ho as her confidant to probably complicate matters further.

As if the couple doesn't have enough problems already. :blink::w00t:

I just hope this show doesn't go full makjang on us. It's what shipwrecked Heart 2 Heart for me. (I'm looking at the PD here)

1 hour ago, skinnerbox said:

I think things could been handled a different way, but the thing is Jung has been always supressing his feelings and he has now acostumed to do things this way, can't blame him tbh, Min-soo was driving me crazy. And because Seol is too good, I'd probably have ripped Min-soo's hair long ago.

Well, I'm all ears! Because I've been trying to come up with an alternative.

11 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Trust I know this and I ain't even mad at her. I am honestly mad at me for feeling this especially sine I read the webtoon and know exactly where everything headed but still if I was in Jung's shoes yeah I'd be mad. Me and the guy aren't even friends. She just better not trip about Jung hanging out with Inha. Fair is Fair. 

We're on the outs. You won't even respond to my texts sometimes, then I"m shown pics of you and him laughing and having fun and ish while I'm here trying to mastermind taking down your stalker (yeah yeah I had a role in that). I"m not saying Seol is doing anything wrong, I'm just saying if I were Jung I would be hurt. We would have to talk about it! If the roles were reversed, heck the roles aren't reversed and Seol is in her feels about Inha. Jung gets to do the same. You are inviting temptation and I don't get why. Yeah you don't like him but he likes you. That's a big deal. Inha is 100% clear on where she stands with Jung (you the gum I want to get rid of) . Can we say the same of Inho? Not when you that disappointed that  she 'can't lean on a guy like me for support' Like if he gets his life together does he think he would have a shot? Bless Inho for trying to tamper it down, but hope spring eternal...

seeing picture of Jung and Inha causing Seol to be in trance - she's clearly letting that thought in her mind. i think she's plain... idk, jealous? she said many times that Inha is pretty, and even drunkenly ask whether Inha and Jung did date before (when she had the chance to ask what's really going on between the two boys, she asked this question instead). she might be jealous which is a yay for me, since it's clear where her feelings are for Jung (she likes him a little too much than she expected, and a picture makes her feels like richard simmons the entire day).

and for Jung, like you said - i get where he's coming from. Jung feels insecure/uneasy on how Seol seems to be very close to Inho and he knows how easy for people to love Inho... rather than to love him.

might be bad for me but i'm glad that Seol is feeling agitated when seeing the picture. at least she can understand how Jung sees her and Inho - well i HOPE that she realized that in the first place.

27 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I been trying so hard not to stay pressed about this but I can't help it: I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY TOOK MY HEALING SEOL'S WOUNDS AND TALKING JUNG/SEOL MOMENT AND GAVE IT TO INHO.....oh chile, tvN you is testing me......

The talk too!?!?...I cant watch this episode...should I? Im scared of losing my temper. But I have watch it so that I can express my feeling properly

TVN has been testing my nerve since ep.3 :angry:

I wish I hadnt read Webtoon...man, my expectation has been crushed together with my faves scenes..sighhhh

5 minutes ago, MyNameIsM said:

The talk too!?!?...I cant watch this episode...should I? Im scared of losing my temper. But I have watch it so that I can express my feeling properly

TVN has been testing my nerve since ep.3 :angry:

I wish I hadnt read Webtoon...man, my expectation has been crushed together with my faves scenes..sighhhh

Sorry, no not that talk but they have a talk. And it's nothing, Really, they were sitting on separate benches and I am just being salty and petty (see I can admit my faults LOL) over nothing. Ignore me.

On 1/30/2016 at 9:10 AM, MyNameIsM said:

On 12/3/2015 at 4:24 PM, indiiea said:

I like the teasers so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Baek In Ha, haha.          

They've posted a few pictures of Seol's fashion.

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.         

Guys..I just wanna ask if the third cloth Seol is wearing is actually made of denim or not? ive seen her classmate (the gf of the annoying guy)wear something like that in episode 9 and In Ho wore something like that but in black color. Sorry coz im not supposed to attached the image.but I just love to buy one ;)

46 minutes ago, b4 said:

I just watched the subs and the part where Jung and his dad were having dinner, I dont know the webtoon version but i dont think what Jungs dad said was wrong. To me, it seemed like a normal conversation between a parent and child. Jung's dad is cautioning him bc he knows that people always interpret things differently and bc he is the boss son he needs to be more careful who he trusts. THere has been no flashbacks of Jungs dad before but I think Jungs dad got Inho to spy on him and when Jung found out he felt betrayed bc Inho is suppose to be his friend but its tainted bc Jung feels Imho only got close to him for a reason. To be "kept/taken care of" by Jung's family. My gut tells me it was Inha's doing...

But here's the thing. In an earlier scene in the office one of Jung's workers who is not even in the same department was taking advantage of Jung and his intelligence and skills and Jung knew it. The guy was giving his far more advanced work that shouldn't be given to an intern from a different department who has work of their own and you are in no way like the supervisor or whatever of to do (aka dude was pulling a San Chul) Jung knew this  but couldn't/would't/didn't say anything why, because he knows if word got back to his father his father would take the guys word for it. His father has basically instilled in the boy that he is weird and strange so he must never do anything to upset others or have them know or look bad or like he is stepping out of line. Basically dad has this above perfect expectations and image of Jung that he beats into Jung and one little misstep and in this case no misstep and he comes down on Jung. At the dinner he could have simply asked Jung how his day was at work, how he's enjoying the internship, if things are hard, questions of care and concern ya know. 

Instead the dad goes in on a lecture of how Jung should behave and how he should give into others and never step out of line. Seeing the interaction Jung had with his co-worker (the having work pushed on him) Jung is wondering if his father doesn't trust him and his ability to interact with people and not cause harm or do wrong (seriously this dad has no faith in Jung you would think he raised a pit bull he is scared will attack and murder so he has a tight leash on the dog and is alway pulling and pulling to keep the dog in line even when the dog has done nothing. This is how Jung read it and how I did too). There is a very good and valid reason why Jung asks his father if he has someone/people watching him again and reporting back to him and none of it has to do with daddies concern over Jung himself (well a small bit does he is his son after all). Seriously, where is the trust and faith in Jung?? He was dong two things at once. Accusing Jung of doing something and at the same time warning him not to. If we paid attention to the conversation Jung and Seol had in ep 6 (the one where Jung explains having felt suffocated because of this suppress suppress suppress his father instilled in/on him) we should know that the table conversations is not the surface conversation of care the father is trying to play it as.

Jung's anger and leaving go back to a lot of things and the drama has been dropping hints here and there. So as always in this drama things aren't as they appear the first time around and when we eventually get the other side of the story/perspective, it will all make more sense. 

At this point, I don't know who else will disagree with my statement that YJ and Seol are so alike. Both have parents who do not appreciate what they have done so far for the sake of their families.. both are used by others for one's benefits, both feel as if the world needs them in order for things to keep moving forward. Ahh what a compatible OTP. :)

Love this drama! It aligns with the original webtoon so much!! :) From the stalker, to Min Soo, everything was well paced. :)

Forgive me for asking...but will the bed scene be shown on the next episode....? Or i have just missed it here somewhere...? Even the scene on the car is not here on 10th, even if it was on the preview suring epi9...

What's going on??!!

I watched the raw and watched again with the english sub, but there wasn't any...and yeah sadly, i saw less of YJ and Seol screen time... 

THIS IS NOT RIGHT...,! 

Can someone enlighten me please???

Park Hae Jin sends his Korean New Year greetings

Actor Park Hae Jin has sent his Korean New Year greetings.

In one of the photos, Park Hae Jin is seen dressed in a traditional hanbok, as he kneeled formally with his hands on his knees, while wearing a gentle smile on his face.

Park Hae Jin said through his agency, “I hope that everyone will have a safe trip back to their hometown, and that everyone will have much fun celebrating the new year. I also hope that everyone will have a prosperous and healthy 2016.

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin is currently appearing in tvN Mon-Tue drama ‘Cheese in the Trap,’ which has been a huge hit with viewers and fans.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

58 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Trust I know this and I ain't even mad at her. I am honestly mad at me for feeling this especially sine I read the webtoon and know exactly where everything headed but still if I was in Jung's shoes yeah I'd be mad. Me and the guy aren't even friends. She just better not trip about Jung hanging out with Inha. Fair is Fair. 

We're on the outs. You won't even respond to my texts sometimes, then I"m shown pics of you and him laughing and having fun and ish while I'm here trying to mastermind taking down your stalker (yeah yeah I had a role in that). I"m not saying Seol is doing anything wrong, I'm just saying if I were Jung I would be hurt. We would have to talk about it! If the roles were reversed, heck the roles aren't reversed and Seol is in her feels about Inha. Jung gets to do the same. You are inviting temptation and I don't get why. Yeah you don't like him but he likes you. That's a big deal. Inha is 100% clear on where she stands with Jung (you the gum I want to get rid of) . Can we say the same of Inho? Not when you that disappointed that  she 'can't lean on a guy like me for support' Like if he gets his life together does he think he would have a shot? Bless Inho for trying to tamper it down, but hope spring eternal...

ETA: I know Seol is doing nothing wrong. I know. But for me in a relationship, whatever you are demanding from me. You should be willing to give to me. Seol wants assurance where it comes to Inha. She wants to trust,  believe, and know that nothing is going on there. She's it for him. Well then she's going to have to do the same for Jung where it concerns Inho. Let's be real, if Seol saw Inho tending to Jung's wounds and then having a talk (not a big deal I know. But we are privy to information Jung is not) If Seol saw Inha going ape richard simmons on a dude for harassing Jung, would she be okay with it? If Seol saw Jung buy medicine for Inha, how would she feel? One picture sends her head spinning. So while Jung has been being good about it all and trying his best to be understanding and just know that they are just friends. It must have bothered him to see them coming home together, to see them under the umbrella (which we know it did because he couldn't sleep), to know he's always there in the resturant with her getting closer to her and her family in ways he has not/cannot as of yet. And this is just the things he knows of. 

Innocent as it maybe, I can't honestly say I wouldn't trip if I found my boyfriend and some girl I don't get along with sitting together laughing and playing the piano in a nicely lit room all by their lonesome. Like I said, you and I going to have to talk (or am I being too jealous?). Our relationship has hit a branch of secure yet. We are on a freaking break. So while I don't fault Seol nor think she is doing anything wrong or should stop hanging out with Inho or stop helping him get his life together...At the same time, I wouldn't be comfortable with such a situation. I would let my discomfort be known and I don't think I would be in the wrong for feeling that way and expressing it. 

Basically, these kids still got a ish they need to work out.

THIS THIS THIS

Just finished watching ep 9 & 10 ... both episode melts me and at the same time breaks my heart. Seol and Yoo Jung like each other so much and they trying their very best to understand each other .... If there is no Yoo Jung, i really want Seol to be with In Ho.. He is a good guy.. but I am sure ep 11 gonna break his heart...

Seriously, Yoo Jung's dad need to send In Ha to Mental Hospital for a check up... why nobody dare to send her? She is making In Ho's life horrible! In Ho is such a good brother, he is trying is very best to care her, and protect her and yet she don't even bother it. OMG! 

Ep 9 back hug -> Love it

Ep10 the fight  -> Awesome! finally everyone know the truth about Min Soo 

Upcoming ep 11 -> both Seol and Yoo Jung run and hug each other!!! 

Ahhhhhh... I can't wait for ep 11!!!!

30 minutes ago, alindahaw said:

Guys..I just wanna ask if the third cloth Seol is wearing is actually made of denim or not? ive seen her classmate (the gf of the annoying guy)wear something like that in episode 9 and In Ho wore something like that but in black color. Sorry coz im not supposed to attached the image.but I just love to buy one ;)

Based on how the jacket wrinkles, I guess it's chambray, not denim. 

6 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Based on how the jacket wrinkles, I guess it's chambray, not denim. 

Although I own quite a few chambray and denim.. what is the difference?? Both can be made of cotton so technically chambray is denim and denim is chambray?? Will check back tomorrow. Getting the kids ready for bed and then time for this ahjumma to go to sleep and head out for work tomorrow. zzzZzzzzz

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

Forgive me for asking...but will the bed scene be shown on the next episode....? Or i have just missed it here somewhere...? Even the scene on the car is not here on 10th, even if it was on the preview suring epi9...

What's going on??!!

I watched the raw and watched again with the english sub, but there wasn't any...and yeah sadly, i saw less of YJ and Seol screen time... 

THIS IS NOT RIGHT...,! 

Nobody knows if the bed scene will be in ep 11, it may even come in ep 12. All these are cheese to trap us back to watch after lunar new year. U didnt miss anything.

My guess is ep 11 to 13 will be quite fast pace, since they push some key arcs to post lunar new year.

Take it easy.

------

@jeijeiChambray... wow, now we have fabric experts here too. Awesome.

----

#missingsunbae

20 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

What's going on??!!

THIS IS NOT RIGHT...,! 

Even if you watch it 10 more times there will be no bed scene and car scene, we are already lucky to see them together for 5 minutes during the whole episode. huhuhu... the last two episodes were heartbreaking! Sorry can't contain my feels right now. 

Luckily the scene you're asking for will be shown two weeks from now episode 11 or maybe episode 12 we don't know. 

SALTNPAPER – GO (CHEESE IN THE TRAP OST)

This mysterious attraction
That pulls you in

In love
You’re in love

We were in love
Oh my love

Go..

Your mysterious power
That pulls you

It makes me go to you

Without knowing
My heart is going to you

It makes me go to you

Without a reason for my heart

Goes to you
To you

POPGASA

@thunderman1 AGREED! They're so alike in the aspects that you listed.. It's just different in how they handle it. HS is just more sentimental and tries to think for others==>more stressed over it. YJ just ignored others' feelings and just get the work done ==>doesn't stress over it.

@KymberleeD I was waiting for the 'bed scene' too!!!!!! :expressionless: was so sad that it didn't happen... now we gotta wait 2 more weeks for it..

Oh well, Overall, GREAT GREAT episodes! [Now I have to go back to rewatch them million times for the next two weeks >.>]

That confrontation scene of Hong Seol and Min Soo was sooooo wonderfully satisfying. I love those moments where HS finally stands up for herself. Bora is growing on me too when she keeps yelling at Da Young and Min Soo and Sang Chul for bullying Seol. LOVE that friendship!

After 10 episodes, I'm still #teamYooJung all the way. I know it's a popular ship, but it's okay. The more the story unfolds, the more I love his character. It's unique. different. refreshing. I would say characters like In Ho are more 'common' in the k-drama lands: impatient, thug-like with unstable temperament, but very sweet/adorable/caring. I like him too. His blushing scenes are SOOOOOO ADORBS :wub:

The more I watch Yoo Jung and how he handles everything, the more I love it. Yes. yes. naturally, when your gf is 'bullied' or 'harrassed', the bf should step up and beat the living crap out of those that bother your gf [which I could see In Ho do]. But instead, YJ helps HS in his own way, eccentric and manipulative per se..but somehow it works. For example, Min Soo and her delusions/obsessions with HS [poor girl being manipulated by YG too :'[  ] ... YJ has noticed about her weird behavior way earlier on... and could also see HS being bothered by it but she kept letting it go.. basically being a pushover again.. So YJ took advantage of the situation, ex: the copied presentation slides, so that HS has to speak up for herself. Same thing that led to the confrontation scene too: asking about Jun's stalked picture on MS's phone, calling Jun to the scene, pretending to mistake MS for HS from behind.. All that so that HS can explode all that she has held inside for so long about the whole thing. Finally letting it out so others can see/know her thoughts/feelings too. In real life, there are always many of those that would push you around. Your friends and your significant other can stand up and protect you from time to time, but not always and forever. It can be delusional if you expect your bf/gf to protect you/stand up for you all the time. HS needs to learn that too. The only way that she cannot be used by others anymore is to stand up against them and to say no. She learned the hard way with Sang Chul and Min Soo. But she would be glad/relieved that she did it herself [with YJ's manipulating help somehow]. She's relieved that she's able to let all of it out after enduring it for so long. Because of that, those confrontation scenes are so satisfying. ^_^ 

and omg....... CRAY CRAY YG is getting CREEPIER AND CREEPIER :crazy:

Archived