Guest ororomunroe

1 minute ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Nx episode is YG destruction, seol call inho oppaaa... Seol got into fight w her dad n finally jungseol reconciliation! Yay!

.......oppa?

It's not Seol-like at all.. O_O

what is the writer doing... after giving the scene where Jung tends Seol after fighting with MS to Inho... :blink:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though i love IH the most, i'm not really satisfied with how the drama is pushing the "love triangle" and even changed the scene when YJ treated Seol's wound. that scene is important to show that YJ has changed. he can't control everything and now he's willing to wait for Seol to gradually accept him. 

please writer-nim just stick to the webtoon, love triangle is not the main point here and i'm not gonna be happy with a heartbroken Baek Inho. 

ps: i can't imagine IH and Seol as a couple tbh i'm all for the precious friendship between them haha

Now Seol lost her job, either drama writers give YG some serious punishment or Ill die from fury...:/

I know that maybe some of Jung's methods are not so good and friendly, but oh God let him release all his hidden evilness on YG ans show this jerk his proper place, please....

I want more Jung in the next episode!!

And this kiss scene better be loooooooooooong and very nicely shown, tvn! You really trolled us big time!;P

Thank You x10000, all those who nicely recapped and screencapped the episode for us all, I love You!!:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

PHJ must have had a schedule or something during the filming of this episode.  what a waste!

the preview looks hella good. can see some of the fight between her and her parents.  inha going after YG.  YJ and HS running into each others arms and inho witnesses it. just in the preview it looks like a powerful moment.  they both look like crap and she (maybe both are) is crying when she runs to him.

less screen time for PHJ today.  may be the pdnim has brought Season 4 episodes today????? buyaaaa!!!!!!!! But reconciliation and reunion of our OTP in the coming episode!!!!!!! :wub::wub: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screencaps of the preview of next episode, pretty please!!!!!!! In the  preview YJ is angry at Seol saying tht she has become very close to Inho. But that hug says how they miss each other and then comes the bed scene, i suppose!!!!!!! :wub::wub: CITT fighting!!!!!

7 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Um, that wasn't a teaser.  That was a TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

How could they include that scene in the preview when it wasn't going to appear in this episode?  TOO CRUEL.

Imma gonna go pour some ramyun on somebody now, a la In Ha.  *flips hair*  

anybody wants ramyun too? Am cooking a big pot......tsk tsk tsk. TVN - u nasty troll.:angry:

God! I'm truly mad... I've waited a whole day and you're saying that there won't be a reconciliation? Grrrrrrrr.... Thanks for the live reconstitution of today's episode.... Anyways they're better give us a whole 11 episode full of Yung and Seol cheesy bites... It's not fair

Today episode had a lot of In Ho's screen time~~

No worries, after 2 WEEKS we'll have YJ's BIG screen time again~~~ with a bed kiss scene of course... hahaha

Archived