Guest ororomunroe

Seol n Jung at lake uni. Seol ask if sunbae did smthg w MS's case, she still has doubt abt his motive. Jung tries to explain but Seol looks unconvinced. Jung said smthg n held Seol hand to give meds? He flips Seols bangs, awwww.... Seol is sad n Jung leaves.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayum, I really love how YJ's way of manipulating Min Soo.. this is why I always team Jung. He's the only one who can protect Seol from other twisted people in that university. Twisted people could only be handled by same twisted person, right? that's the only way their true color will appear. It could come in handy for times like this. Come on Jung.. manipulate her some more..

tumblr_n3pbf8SJQv1sfze8fo1_500.gif

HS asks YJ whether he did that thing (exposing MS's) on purpose?
YJ says he'll wait for HS..
He understands why HS feeling frustrated..
YJ gives medicine to HS... and pats her head.. he leave her..

InHo is playing the piano in front of the teacher.. the teacher tells him to play again~

The teacher still is not satisfied with his playing..

In Ho is really upset..

Inho practice piano n lecturer ask to play again same song. Inho in disbelief but plays on, he stopped midway n ask why must he do this practice. Lecturer explains his reason which I don't u/stand. Inho angry n packs his things n leave. He listens to another student play piano in another room perfectly played.

Stream came back. I'm sure I missed a lot.

Inho is with the professor. Practicing. He gets up and leaves. 

Seol is walking home and Inho catches up to her. She hides her face. He sees the scratches on her face and thinks its YG or Inha's doing. He pulls her somewhere. 

Ad

Plays Fur Elise and the professor tells him to play again. [I love this piece!]

He stops and complains to the prof. Prof is giving him some advice. [Is this the episode full of advice?]

In Ho gets up and walks away. [SKJ is a really good looking fella]

He watches another piano student - I think the prof might have be saying about his lack of passion.

Scene of Seol and In Ho walking.

Seol tries to hide her face from In Ho and he sees the scratches. He thinks it is YG. Seol says no and pulls her [should be to the bench]

ADVERT

1st post in this forum! I'm noticing that lots of dramas are being adapted from webtoons. Are the webtoons available in English as well? Anyway, loving this drama. I'm enjoying the acting from Park Hae Jin (just became a fan) and Seo Kang Joon (loved him in What Happens to My Family).

Now at park, inho hands her cream to apply on face but seol can't see to apply. Inho rubs it for her. Inho say smthg abt her fighting spirit. Seol said she thinks abt what happened n why. Talking....inho listens. Hmm, not romantic so fine by me even if not Jung there. Seol talks abt sunbae who will give her more time n wait.

7 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Dayum, I really love how YJ's way of manipulating Min Soo.. this is why I always team Jung. He's the only one who can protect Seol from other twisted people in that university. Twisted people could only be handled by same twisted person, right? that's the only way their true color will appear. It could come in handy for times like this. Come on Jung.. manipulate her some more..

Totally agree! You need to dark Jung/Chuck Bass-your-way in handling certain situations especially in dealing with the pissants of CITT. And thank you for the gif of my bae, Blair Waldorf! :)

Inho gives her the bandaid. He's saying that shes not putting it on in the right place. DUDE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT IT ON HER. *flips table*

She's talking about Minsoo. Now Sunbae, saying she kind of understands him. 

Inho doesn't seem comfortable listening. He gets up and they leave home.

People are talking about Seol on campus.

yoojung text seol: how are you? how is school?

while inho play Fur Elise and seol walk in.... and then they chat and then seol started playing on the piano too..... (my sunbae ottoke??!)

what is the power of Seol's hand, she touch Inho to congratulate him and he blushes. sunbae also fall in love with her after she touched his fingers.

Archived