Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seol has bought some medicine for In Ho and he is happy.

Scene of YJ with his father having dinner together. [Having a conversation - not sure what it is about - YJ seems quite sad]

Something about it's because of you? YJ said to his father.

He is in the car and looking at the picture of Seol and him on the phone.

Scene cuts to the parents. Phone rings andSeol picks up the phone [She is wearing the clothes from the bed scene!!]

YG calls her [sicko] and why is she not hanging up on him. SIGH!

Now she hangs up and says crazy .

YG is again on his keyboard typing something. Planning to set YJ up.

YG types a message to In Ha. In Ha sends a picture of her and YJ to him. YG goes crazy over the photo. And says it's the end of YG.

In Ha sends a photo of her with cleavage and he sends a photo of himself half naked. LOL....

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----- that's the end of YG!] Having flirty texts with In Ha.

She hangs up on doofus head. YG starts typing trash again.

Oh he's texting Inha. She sends him a picture of her with Jung. Then one of herself. Oh gosh no just no. I can't. YG staph. He wants to meet up with her.

Inha sees SC bothering JW. She goes up and starts defending JW and tells SC to get lost.

Inha send pix to Yg of her n Jung. YG happy abt his plan, inha send another pix of her as svc. YG sends one too n inha flipped at shirtless Yg, bwahahah. Yg msg her n inha ask if he miss her n want to see her. Inha saw Jaewoo being bullied by SC n walks over. With her attitude she pulls Jaewoo away n ask SC to leave, lol. She ask what Jaewoo doing. 

YJ is having dinner with his father...

YG calls HS's house in the middle of the night~ 
He says that he's not a two timer..

He's going to let HS know that YJ is a two-timer..

YG send text to In Ha..
In Ha sends her pic with YJ.. YG is excited~
In Ha gives her pic as a bonus to YG! 
YG sends his pic but it's gross to In Ha!! hahahaha
They keep on 'text flirting'?? :P

oh, I guess the kiss indeed will happen 2 weeks later.. tvN, you really took trolling to the whole new level..

not enough Jung today.. I guess I dont have to download the HD version, then.. yeah I'm that biased muhaha..

good show for today. I love how Jung's sweet-talk could mean double-edged sword based on the way he use it to. Cant wait to see the sheeet is going to hit the fan next week. With all the buildup that has been going on, gosh it would be amazing. It will definitely remind me of Gossip Girl amazing early days, bring it ON!!

Archived