Guest ororomunroe

Actually if u read the whole manga, everyone else around Jung seems crazier n psycho compared to him, lol. Not that I support what Jung is like but really...YG is beyond help, Min soo didn't stop when she can, Dayoung easily influenced by YG, Sang chul that bully still has somethg up his sleeve which involves Seol, Inha too is just using ppl to get what she wants(she played the victim card so often) n Inho just blames YJ for his misfortunes when YJ is not involved with what happened to his hand, they were buddies before who fight together but some misunderstandings mostly by Inho towards some ppl in school made him end like that. YJ always told him to control his ego. In the end only Bora n Euntaek are the good ones, haha. Whatever it is, everyone has their own problem. Just my opinion, no harm meant. Peace?...;)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

But I haven't seen Jung gossip behind anyone's back in this drama. Does he do it in the webtoon? You'd think that during the little chat he had with Seol outside the hospital would have been an ideal time to badmouth In-ho but all he did was give her the Cliff Notes version of what happened. At the pub, In-ho was the one who blabbed about Jung having loads of disposable women at his side. Not even then did he open his mouth to say anything bad about In-ho apart from some snide remark about his needing to work hard and support his sister.

Jung doesn't go out of his way to deal harshly with just anyone. As far as I can tell he keeps himself to himself most of the time. Only when provoked does he react.

lol.. what i meant by gossiping is real life example..what happens to you and I in our lives.. a person we apparently get along with in college or office or school or neighbourhood and find out that they were actually bitching behind our back...( and they are not sociopaths or psychopaths).. it hurts us doesn;t it? and we feel/call them fake?...what people say in interviews, friendly conversation.. no one wants to be fake... be what you are on the face of it..but the truth is all of us are fake..very few are the blatant blunt kind of personalities.. and societys norm is that the pleasant and not the brunt one will be appreciated..

So in YJ's context.. he is prim and proper..therefore when he does get angry or expresses his emotions .. that is a 180 degree shift from how people perceive him.. and hence it hits hard ( do you think the way YJ threatens, Sang chul wouldn't have threatened others.. but he is seen as a bully so it is an expected behavior).. 

The e.g. is to prove the point why characters react more strongly to YJ than to anyone else's misdeeds

8 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Actually if u read the whole manga, everyone else around Jung seems crazier n psycho compared to him, lol. Not that I support what Jung is like but really...YG is beyond help, Min soo didn't stop when she can, Dayoung easily influenced by YG, Sang chul that bully still has somethg up his sleeve which involves Seol, Inha too is just using ppl to get what she wants(she played the victim card so often) n Inho just blames YJ for his misfortunes when YJ is not involved with what happened to his hand, they were buddies before who fight together but some misunderstandings mostly by Inho towards some ppl in school made him end like that. YJ always told him to control his ego. In the end only Bora n Euntaek are the good ones, haha. Whatever it is, everyone has their own problem. Just my opinion, no harm meant. Peace?...;)

I haven't read the webtoon and I still think that Weirdo University and the surrounding suburbs seem to be the breeding ground or magnet for psychos. I myself have made the same argument from the start, that Jung is quite normal when you think of all the dysfunctional people that he's cross swords with.

I guess we just keep coming back to The Dark Knight analogy, don't we? Batman's not all there but reasonably sane when compared to the rest of Gotham and the inmates of Arkham Asylum.

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I thought good dramas get double digit ratings..

Heirs reached some 30 ish didn't they.. healer was constantly hovering around 20%..

so how is 6% % good?

Thos drama you're talking about aired on public broadcast channel (free channels), TVN is a cable channel (you have to subscribe to watch). So the audience numbers are not the same (100% of the population can potentially watch the drama on public channel whereas only few % of the population can watch the cabel drama). 

Just got back from work.. and open the live streaming early since last night connection was the worse!

Right now is the re-run from last night episode.. lucky I can watch it streaming smoothly~~ but still with no subs.. I'll watch 2 subbed episodes straight on Wed/Thurs :D

When I can finally watch it smoothly right now, I think my recaps last night was crappy since I can only recap bits by bits because of the lagging~~

Sigh~~~~~ the lagging is making the characters talking like robot!!!!!

I'm praying for smooth streaming tonight!!!!

See u guys in 3 hours from now!!!! :blush:

@enigmatic_zephy, fyi paid cable tv dramas has never reached the double digits rating enjoyed by public tvs in Korea(except for R88 which I didn't watch coz I love R97 most).  So to reach almost 7% in viewership is a feat for any cable dramas coz mostly they only get 3% or below(maybe I'm being generous there with 3%). Cable dramas usually portray heavier contents or more steamy scenes which are censored on public channels. Also they usually don't attract many viewers becoz it seldom shows family related dramas(long episodes) that most generations love(count me in with the crazy makjangs). That is what I know, maybe someone else has much detail info.:):):)

12 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Heirs reached some 30 ish didn't they.. healer was constantly hovering around 20%..

so how is 6% % good?

Because this drama is aired on a cable channel. Especially it's Monday - Tuesday night drama which doesn't draw as much viewership as weekend drama.

Normally, rating more than 1-2% is considered successful for a cable channel drama. Previously 3% is a very good figure. However recently Tvn is on its winning streak with incredible success such as Reply 1988 (close to 20%) ,Twenty again, Oh my Ghostess ...

@MrsSoJiSub omg it's like totally a first for me to like the second male lead more than main lead!! I just love the way Inho and Seol bickers with each other (coughs) and how it feels very natural between them? Sometimes when I see Seol and Jung, I get the feels of awkwardness hahaha. Seol and Jung is cuter to me on the webtoon compared to the drama. Inho is rather playful as well compared to Jung so hmm I guess i'm just into more playful guys? Hopefully we would get to see more playful sides of Jung though hehe. Jung and Seol is adorable (I love them to bits) but Inho just gives me these tingly feelings. But anyways, Seol don't even see Inho in that way so.....:sweatingbullets:

20 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The e.g. is to prove the point why characters react more strongly to YJ than to anyone else's misdeeds

I see what you're saying and I can see why the other characters might think that. But most of those people are so completely self-absorbed with no sense of how others might feel and they keep pushing other people's buttons thinking that they'll never react.

Everyone has their limit of how much rubbish they're willing to put up with. I'm sure Jung is no different. Although he gives those people at Uni a hard time, he hasn't destroyed their lives.

22 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so how is 6% % good?

It's good for cable. Very good actually for a weekday drama. 

Healer hovered around 9% for most of its run.

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

It's because it is aired in a cable tv station. I've heard that 3% rating is considered to be good for a cable TV (please CMIIW). Bad Guys drew high ratings, and it only reached around 4% at the heighest. So you can imagine how good it is if the rating reaches 6%

wow..7% ;) .. bwahaha.. that is awesome.. but does that mean less people are watching CIIT :o .. which means..actors still have access to a small population..and hence the popularity can't be cashed in .. like it did wonders for a certain LMH :(

15 minutes ago, greentea3berry said:

Because this drama is aired on a cable channel. Especially it's Monday - Tuesday night drama which doesn't draw as much viewership as weekend drama.

Normally, rating more than 1-2% is considered successful for a cable channel drama. Previously 3% is a very good figure. However recently Tvn is on its winning streak with incredible success such as Reply 1988 (close to 20%) ,Twenty again, Oh my Ghostess ...

oh didn trealize all were tvn dramas.. they have been on a roll for quite some time..really nailing it with their content..

their content is fresh and less or usual OTT drama

20% for reply.. wow.. havent watched the series..but given 6% is awesome..20% must be like beyond this world viewership

I've been a lurker for a while now. Was always too lazy to log in and post lol.

As much as I like Inho's looks better (or Seo Kangjoon to be precise), I still ship Seol with Jung. They are just so cute and realistic together. As some of you have pointed out before, Seol and Inho are more like siblings than anything else. Also because I rarely get SLS haha.

Jung is actually much nicer and we give him credit for. He just doesn't care about people that don't concern him which is not really a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to Jung-Seol development!

the starting if CITT - yellow bg and tvn written.. on left bottom corner.. its our 6 main leads correct?.. how bloddy hell tall is In Ha..

Thanks for the party pics posted.. ( Yj looks better in bad guy/citt get up.. hair in front... this chic idol look somehow isn't him.. and whats with the trend of the strings of pants dangling freely.. suggestive i tell you :P )

This in Ha.. is pretty.. lol.. 

and oh my look at SKJ's hands.. what perfectly manicured.. they look so super soft..like of a baby.. and the pink coat..i think he perpetually has a lost puppy look.. lol..

his are second pair of seductive lips post the guy in pinocchio..and Phj wud be third i think.. you know full lips ;) ..

not being racist..but somehow koreans seem to be so much more good looking as a % of population compared to Japan, China, Thail, HK, taiwan ( strictly going by dramaland portfolio), India, US, UK..

Pakistan would be the only one to beat them.. as far as women are concerned.. men.. SK hands down

29 minutes ago, greentea3berry said:

Yes R88 broke new records by reaching 18%, a number that is not even commonly reach by free air channels drama.

Cable tv audience tend to be more affluent and educated becos the channels have to be subscribed. So to be successful on cable meant success with the premium audience. Much better than being popular with grannies n grandpas. Also this drama is on mon n tue at a late hour where people have to work n study the nxt day. So its really a no mean feat.

Online ratings of 80%! Totally awesome!

6 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Btw, calling @fidda868, pls do an mv for the Vanilla Acoustic song, I already hv it on my phone in mp3. Thx in advance dear, love ur mvs.

@Ayu Rashid LOL..of course for my next mv i will use that song!! I've been waiting for that song to come out since ep.3! I'm glad u like my mvs.....mine one are not as good as others as i just compiled otp scenes and done all those mvs using my phone and using not pc like a pro..huhu

Btw..thanks in advance to all recappers for tonight's episode..i unable to join you guys watching live streaming! There's a service interruption at my housing area..huwaaaa :( 

i hope our otp will kiss tonight...not expecting too much from the kiss like what @Ahpheng wants..the lips movements..LOL..just a tender kiss would be enough already coz it was their first kiss..kkkkk

Archived