Guest ororomunroe

Hi shingus !! to all the Seol / Jung shipper out there I just wanted to share this .  I ean doesn't Seol sleeping pose just epic I'm totally  defeated with laughter here. My husband and kids definitely think i' mental  because  I have a grin that doesn't want to get erase. I'm kinda of sad that this  sleeping pose did not make it to the adaptation it would have been epic.

z1dVA9E3_9e1a27_f.jpg

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, maboroshi said:

Her acting's really good and she's so lovely and adorable. Most of all, she manages to pull of every outfit she wears. She looks amazing in jeans

yes...yes...yes....with this comment specially when shes trying to kiss YOO-JUNG with that pouty lips and landed on YOO-JUNG cheek...after that she quickly run out of the car.:D..just a normal act of having a first kiss only that she did it first to the man:P

lastly why YOO-JUNG keep beating people whenever they did something wrong...that man who hurt SEOL the police was there to capture him but still he continue beating the man ...CAN HE NOT CONTROL HIS ANGER?...HE SEEM SO PATIENCE MAN.  

More random thoughts: (Public Holiday here)

@MrsSoJiSub -- I'm with you dear, Yi Bang Won and Yoo Jung all the way from here to Goryeo in a DeLorean. A walkie talkie would be tricky since they ain't been invented yet in Goryeo. Both are cut from the same cloth methinks and both would clean up Goryeo in imitable style. ;)

Jung did something that no one in that neighbourhood or the cops could do. He found the perv. He stood around and waited for the guy to emerge from his hidey hole and gave him a beating of his life. In-ho was right, Jung eats guys like this for breakfast. I imagine the cops were more than a tad sympathetic which is why they let him go with probably no more than a slap on the wrist. But the thing is, In-ho would have probably done the exact same thing but with more bruises and less style. Let's not kid ourselves. He was ready to beat Young Gon to a pulp if Seol hadn't been there to hold him back.

Sigh... I don't really want to get involved in a ship war. I was in the fringe of one before years ago and it wasn't pretty. I think everyone's entitled to their own views on who is better for who. But as I say, I go with what I see generally (except for Hana Yori Dango) and my life is a lot less complicated that way.

I like In-ho a lot. More than I did in the beginning but right now he's not in a romantic relationship with Seol. Jung is. I think we do a disservice to the story if we don't allow these dynamics to play themselves out. Of course we should look at this entire situation critically as we all do but we're adults here and we know the difference between reality and fiction. I hope.

I don't know that In-ho is a better choice. It depends on what "better" means. If it means he doesn't manipulate people, well, maybe. But we haven't seen him in action much and although he was downright nasty to his sister in that flashback. If he's a nicer guy, it depends on what is meant by "nicer". Well, if it means he's less violent, I can't agree either.  He has his dark side too and it's only because he's suffered a big blow in his life that he's learnt a bit of humility. That bluster however, is his mask.

@bjvipb2uty -- Well said dear. Made a lot of terrific observations/points about Jung, In-ho and In-ha.

@KymberleeD -- You're on! Just check out my siggy and you'll know. Just be warned, you won't have much a weekend for the next 7 weeks!

@naruto89 -- I'm sorry if we've led you to believe that the reason why we're Team Jung because of his youthful good looks because that is really not it at all. We may joke and spazz over PHJ and the character he plays but I like to think that I'm not really that shallow. :P In-ho is good-looking too so the matter of looks is really a non-issue. Otherwise we would be shipping Seol with Eun Teck as well. :P

I feel the need to clarify my ship. I'm not shipping Jung because of who play him because at the risk of getting stoned , I'm not really a PJH fan, but he's doing a good job here. I ship Jung because I like him better he feel more real to me because he's more of a multi-dimensional character.  

I dont think we need to go into a shipping fight becos YJ n Inho are really very different personalities that appeal to different people. Its like the mountain vs sea or coffee vs tea. They are both really handsome good guys with good morals.

Yes n mark my words EunTaek is going to be the nxt big thing too after a few years.

I cant help but notice that koreans like violence a lot and then accept beating each other up in fights all that. So many dramas have these. Maybe inplace of action scenes, the beating up serve to appeal to male audience?

Seol is a sweetie n i am glad she is there to be a voice of restrain to YJ. Who could possibly all his life never have much feedback. Kim go eun is so lucky, her first drama n she is the lead n this cheese is only to be one of the iconic kdramas.

Am still out, cant wait to watch the ep with subs!

YJ's dark side may appears in ep7, and OMG he's really scary yet smexy (okay I find it hot when he beat that pervert repeatedly) but his sweet side makes me squealing like crazy in my room. The way he laughs and tell Seol to scoot over at the class.. The way he's giggling when Seol got that rice on her face.. The way he picked her up and they're holding hands afterwards.. oh Gosh. This is the man who will protect Seol at any cost, and hopefully he wont have to kill someone in the future. We're supposed to be scared yet swooning of Jung, and I think PHJ created a great job in playing him. He added small details in his acting, and I love when he's not over the top in his scenes.. Even in his quiet rage in beating that perv, if this role was played by someone else, could be OTT scenes with overacted facial acting, but he nailed it perfectly. His quiet tone sent shivers down my spine because we know how angry he was underneath. And I cant wait to see drunk Yoojung tonight.. heheee. I hope to God we would get a real kiss, and I remember Kim Go Eun said in the prescon there will be kiss sceneS, as in plural. So I guess we're in for a ride, muhahaaa

Car scene is my all time fav from ep 7. watch it during my lunch break and boy..am dying for embarrassment (in good way off course).. 

Wait who am i kidding.. lots of giddiness and cuteness along ep 7

• YJ laugh in the cafeteria
  • IH running wild like mad dog chasing by police .. LOL! comical filler yet can truly happen in real life
  • Teddy bear hug (ugh i want one) and the most epic cheek scene eve

oh cheese, what you've done with me...

OMG I go through PMS EVERYTIME I watch an episode of CITT!!! Jung makes me feel scared, shy, cringy and head over heels in love ALL in one episode! He makes me feel all kinds of things in just ONE episode! First drama to do that to me! or a lead anyway hahaha....

I haven’t read the manhwa so I may be totally off base with this but I feel like the whole thing with YJ “telling YG to stalk Seol” is misconstrued. I get the feeling that it’s just like Sang Chul described to Seol; YG was talking about how Seol is the only one on campus who likes him and they were agreeing to be polite. YG comes off as VERY deranged to me and I could easily see him taking something as simple as polite agreement to mean “Yes, she definitely likes you. Go for it”. With a lot of people saying that YJ is creepy, I really don’t see it. He gives Seol space and doesn’t push her for anything she’s not ready for as well as listening to her concerns and trying to fix issues with himself that she points out. Meanwhile, here’s YG popping out from behind her [and startling me too], sending her gifts even when she’s pretty much screaming at him to stop, and causing poor Seol to pretty much have a meltdown. To me THAT’S scary, not YJ’s cold and calculating side.

A look into university life through "Cheese In The Trap"

photo678683.jpg

"Cheese in the Trap" starring Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) who has a dangerous instinct behind his gentle smile and Hong Seol (Kim Go-eun-I) who is the only one who can see through him, is a campus drama that shows university life in detail. It's more realistic than "Non-Stop" and is closer to what being a university student is like in Korean compared to what our parents tell us. There are 6 ways one can have a successful campus life and this is recommended to those who start a new semester this coming March.

- Necessary Requirement: Making friends, not an option

Everyone dreams of blind dates and becoming 'campus couple', especially pre-university goers. However, once you get into university, you will understand that "Romance" is not as easy as you thought. So it's recommended that you make a friend like Bo-ra (Park Min-ji), a friend who wakes you up when you oversleep and a friend who listens to your problems. This kind of friend lends you money when you need it and when you think about taking a break from school, he or she convinces you not to. This kind of friend is better than any boyfriend or girlfriend. A friend you can connect to deeply makes your school life more fulfilling.

read more http://www.hancinema.net/a-look-into-university-life-through-cheese-in-the-trap-90780.html

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Cheese in the Trap" Episode 7

photo678727.jpg

Yeong-gon (played by Ji Yoon-ho) is Seol's stalker. Initially he just comes off here as a somewhat vicious villainous character and after some flashbacks...well, Yeong-gon still doesn't come as particularly sympathetic. What makes these scenes awkward is that as obviously appropriate as it is for us to hate Yeong-gon, acting antagonistic doesn't really help. Yeong-gon has somewhat perversely managed to convince himself that his behavior isn't actually aggressive. So both sides of this dispute see it as based on one-sided attacks.

Read more here http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-cheese-in-the-trap-episode-7-90790.html

just watched the episode and to be honest I am quite disappointed, it seems to me that they're making YJ to be this selfish guy and to me he's not like that in the Webtoon, and the writer is making inho less annoying and agressive compare to how he is in the webtoon.   I hope next episode will get better betweek YJ and HS, and I need that kiss to happen already. 

I dont know if anyone mentioned this but in the flashback In Ha mentioned about breaking In Ho's fingers, and something is telling me that YJ didn't have anything to do with it, and never broke his fingers?  I also notice how caring YJ was towards In Ha and In Ho, especially when In Ho was poking fun at In Ha's painting, I thought In Ho was being suck a jerk, and YJ was actually being the mature one. 

'Cheese in the Trap’ wraps up filming

Spoiler

The tvN’s drama series “Cheese in the Trap” reportedly finished filming its last episode Sunday.

“Cheese in the Trap,” based on the eponymous Korean webtoon, kicked off filming in September 2015. Its broadcaster tvN is set to air the eighth episode of the drama on Tuesday, marking the halfway point to the finale of the series.

Director Lee Yoon-jung gave flowers to the drama’s cast, including actor Seo Kang-joon and actress Kim Go-eun, in a show of gratitude, at the final filming location. Park Hae-jin was not present at that time as he had already left for Busan to film a Chinese entertainment show “Hi, My Star.” He had reportedly received flowers from the director beforehand.

Actors, actresses and staff will attend a dinner party to celebrate the end of production Wednesday.

Viewer ratings of the show’s fifth episode on Jan. 17 surpassed 6 percent, a record-high among the cable network’s MOnday-Tuesday TV series.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601261541320877245_2

Just finished watching with subs and I have no doubt that Seol likes Jung so much that she feels anxious whether she will be part of his life in the future. For Jung, Seol is left out of the conversation of his future is because he sure she will be there whether he's here on there..like its that fact why needs mentioning, right?

In ha loved Jung in the past? He was protective and caring towards her. 

Seol is Jung's weakness. If someone wants to break him down, go to Seol. If someone wants to be his friend, go to Seol. She's his home, love, happiness, sadness etc etc etc. feelingless Jung becomes feelingfull when he's around Seol.

the preview looks good, not about the kiss but about how he feels

Archived