Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need Monday to come already because omo I just adore Jung and Seol together and how their relationship is growing and blooming. It's so realistic to point out how holding hands is no longer awkward (I know kdramas like to paint it as relationship from the bat fall into perfect line but no. It's something you constantly have to work at -though it shouldn't be too much of work that you miss out on the joys of being in a relationship- ) and I adore that this drama shows that. The way Seol lit up when Jung came to pick her up, the touching hands and rubbing her finger (he's done that move twice now, holy molly PHJ does a lot of little things that makes me melt), that nervous tension filled look of happy but Seol freak out when she noticed, the cute pouty lip (I love that in a earlier scene she side eyed him for saying her eyes used to be big, and Jung knew to change the subject and she angrily flips the page, heh.) I'm trying not to ship, but they make it so hard. Even with Jung's flaws (if little man tells her what to do one more time without reason or listing to her...) they make it so hard :wub:

I mostly need Monday because it looks like the real crazy is about to start and well *gets giddy* it's glorious. The way these people rise (people are not calling them cancerous for no reason) and then the downfall (the higher they rise right...) :D I want that app that Jung has that alerts him to "Seol is in danger. Seol needs you. Perfect timing to fall back into good graces" (honestly my dude could have used such an app too ;)). Because lords knows I want a rich, handsome, very smart, and knows how to use that intelligence dude to help me, when I can no longer help myself. So glad to read they changed the even. Who thought the first one was even a good idea?

I took the test and they tell me I am Meditator (INFP-A). INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine.  I think they got me pretty well. People tend to think I'm shy and quiet, then they talk to me and regret it forever LOL. Lore them in with your seemingly innocence then kill him with your words...

@lelee Yes, please, some DC posts :)

@MrsSoJiSubFellow INFP! Yep, I can be quite talkative once you get pass my shyness. Most people say that they did not really think of me at first, or it was rather a negative impression, then I get confortable and I cannot be stopped.

One thing I am wondering and looking forward to:

Spoiler

Will In Ho work at Seol's parents' restaurant? Isn't it where he finds the piano? In the description, it sounds like it isn't, no?

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

Cable channel tvN’s TV drama “Cheese in the Trap” is enjoying sky-high popularity in China.
The fifth and sixth episodes were broadcast Monday and Tuesday, recording 350 million and 400 million views, respectively, on Weibo, the largest social networking website in China.

Moreover, the TV drama was at the top of Weibo’s drama chart Monday, beating all other Chinese competitors.

For the period of its broadcast in the country, it’s likely to enjoy great popularity in the Chinese market.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211332086188504_2

I'm feeling so happy for the team...Congratulations!!!

Apparently PHJ is very popular in China and highly respected in that country. He's done a few projects there so I'm not all that surprised that Cheese is such a hit there. Even Dr Stranger did well there. :blink:

Still, it is good to see this quirky, slice-of-life drama do so well everywhere.

26 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Question about the webtoon,  does Jung ever get jealous of other guys around Sol?  

Spoiler

He's jealous right now of her hanging out with Inho and that's pretty much it. Seol was never one to attract all the boys to her yard (she took last place in the guys beauty thing and even if guys came sniffling, she would be too busy to notice). Then again Jung gives off a pretty strong vibe so guys may have stayed away once he announces/ed (to her chagrin) that they're dating. Oh he did get jealous during the bar scene that she once dated the drummer boy. Just look at Jung's facial reaction when she says that (PHJ has the best facial reactions).

Honestly in the webtoon, the demons that Jung and Seol have to fight within their relationship is each other and their similar but still opposing personality and beliefs. Seol likes Jung. Jung likes Seol and they have yet to look at/see others (they are still dating even though both are super busy in the current chapters *shrugs* Inho is there but for 4 seasons it has never crossed the line of friendship (but recent events have taught me not trust that so you never know...). There was never a love triangle so if one develops it will be more the drama doing and not coming from the webtoon.

@carolinedl holla my fellow INFMP...whatever the letters

Spoiler

Yeah Inho is supposed to work at Seol's parent's restaurant. I still think he will because in preview Joon asks if anyone needs a job and Inho and Taek volunteer. I remember in the webtoon he discovers the piano while doing some odd end things for her uncle who I think had a place he was cleaning to turn into a workshop or something so I think that's where he is/finds in the piano in the preview. The car fake out kiss, isn't that the one where Seol can't help herself so she grabs sunbae and kisses him, then gets cutely embarrassed of herself? And he can't help but laugh at her even when she warms him not to?

I know I am here a lot, but I swear I have a life :P 

Guest nchoerunnisa

I wonder why does the lamp in front of HS's place always start to twinkle every time HS-YJ are having romantic tension? Does that lamp have romantic-tension sensor in it? ;)

Hi all.. Just starting this drama after all the drama in Reply 1988. So far so good. I love this drama cause its simple and not to heavy. And unfortunately I had drawn into 2nd lead syndrome. Hmm.. Seol and In Ho soo cute together. Seol look comfortable with him. But I know 2nd lead rarely will get the girl.hehe.  I just love In Ho and Seol as character separately. 

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Hehe... the bickering between Inho-Jung in epi 6 is one of my favourite scenes :P . Jung was calm but fierce, while Inho was loud and funny. When Inho talked about how many women (the high quality ones) that Jung had dated (and dumped) in the past, while Seol only dated once ( who dumped her in the end), hahaha  :D What a contrast! :D 

The more I watch it, the more I enjoy it because of all the nuances in PHJ's face. The two of them squabbling like brothers in the thick of sibling rivalry: In-ho's exaggerated bluster and Jung's contemptuous faint smirk when he says, "You're not even at my level". LOL. 

Do we get the feeling that those two guys are somewhat fond of each other still? :P Group hug, guys... hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

;)

Thanks @MrsSoJiSub  for the info. Yeah I feel like the main problem in Jung and Sol's relationship is that Sol doesn't trust Jung.  Antime someone tells her something about Jung, she thinks the worst.  Don't blame her but still.   Jung on the other hand llikes to be in control and doesn't consider the effects of his actions.  I'm happy to see Jung breaking a little bit though.  I was just surprised that he was THIS close to giving me up on Sol.  What would have happen if Sol didn't text him.

This drama has been a saving grace for me.  No triangle. .. well yet.  Fast paced and the leads have tons of chemistry.   So when is the kissing scene!!!???

15 minutes ago, honeywell said:

This drama has been a saving grace for me.  No triangle. .. well yet.  Fast paced and the leads have tons of chemistry.   So when is the kissing scene!!!???

It took forever in the webtoon but considering the pace of the drama I hope it will happen very soon....like next week or the week after that. I just hope they won't make it a "just brush your lips guys and we'll call it a kiss"!

14 hours ago, Farah720 said:

Mmmm...how many of the following traits does Jung tick? 

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Well then my mother, my sisters, brother, younger nephews, and for damn sure I are all sociopaths as are a richard simmons ton of people I know. I tick 1, 3, 8, 9, 10, and 11 off on the daily. I wouldn't have passed many graduate courses if I didn't tick some of these off. I would have been fired from my job if I didn't tick these off.

"The computer must have glitches boss man. I wasn't watching Kirean dramas during work hours. It was during my lunch break. Remember we had to repair my computer a week ago? And I had to ask HR numerous times to get it done? It maybe still malfunctioning as the tech division was pretty bust that day. The guys seemed to rush through it. Perhaps they didn't get everything and the time recording system is acting up? Should I call them to take another look? It may cause the department some money but I wasn't watching Korean dramas during work hours. I would like it fixed before it may cause more problem for me."

And that is how to not get fired for being a Korean drama addict who is also a sociopath(?) *takes a biw*

Archived