Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orangesmartie92

[OFFICIAL] Hong Seol x Baek InHo | Kim Go Eun x Seo Kang Joon

Recommended Posts

Hi all.. Just starting this drama after all the drama in Reply 1988. So far so good. I love this drama cause its simple and not to heavy. And unfortunately I had drawn into 2nd lead syndrome. Hmm.. Seol and In Ho soo cute together. Seol look comfortable with him. But I know 2nd lead rarely will get the girl.hehe.  I just love In Ho and Seol as character separately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol why are we so few in here ? 

I like them soooo much together. In Ho is rough and sweet at the same time to Seol. He is honest. and so easy to read .

Seol can be herself around In Ho. And I can see that he likes everything about her even being cheeky to each other. He gave her so much support and helped her through hard times . Taught her about speaking out her mind. He cheers her up , when she is down . She encourages him to realize his dreams and believes in him.  He is willing to change himself and catch up with education and piano to rise up to her level. I really respect that about him.

Lol if I was her, I will 100% chose In Ho . :wub: 

I found this MV so expressive for their relationship. They are like medicine to each other but nothing more . Sad but beautiful. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in :D I think they're better off together than with Yoo Jung but wait I don't hate PHJ ^_^ it's just that I think Hong has more chemistry with In Ho.. I totally fell for In Ho, kind of weird when I watched Seo Kang Joon in "My Cunning Single Lady" I never rooted for him but now I really want them to be the end game.. tho @syer_87 as what you said my friend, its nearly impossible :tears: but yea I'm totally gonna board this ship and sank with it :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pwnkl lol let s sink ALL together . I am whole heartedly on this ship. SKJ_KGE look really cute together on the Instagram pics they shared ! What if they ended up real life couple like Lee Chung Ah and Lee Ki Woo . Omo Omo Omoo  :w00t:

 InHo_Seol FIGHTING! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2016 at 0:26 PM, TeBe said:

In Ho is rough and sweet at the same time to Seol. He is honest. and so easy to read .

Seol can be herself around In Ho. And I can see that he likes everything about her even being cheeky to each other. He gave her so much support and helped her through hard times . Taught her about speaking out her mind. He cheers her up , when she is down . She encourages him to realize his dreams and believes in him.  He is willing to change himself and catch up with education and piano to rise up to her level. I really respect that about him.

 

This is actually on point.. I won't say Hong is not comfortable with Yoo Jung but yea we could see how Hong is more transparent to In Ho maybe because Hong find herself quite similar to In Ho an average guy and Hong a common girl while Yoo Jung is considered as a campus idol top of all that the smarty - chaebol :sweatingbullets: .. despite her liking Yoo Jung there is still the inferiority that haunts their relationship while to In Ho.. I assume that she thought of it as they're equal in social status? or the painful part.. In Ho might have been thrown into the convoluted zone or much known as friendzone :tears: :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, wutt??? Did I really find a soompi thread for my babies?!?!? :blink: :wub::wub::wub: 

well...obviously part of the team minority but idc... actually I'm kinda surprised that so many people actually ship seol with jung? :blink: I'm sorry but that kind of ship is not my cup of tea, even though they will be endgame...that is pretty likely..While I'm screaming to the writer nim and pd nim what is this shite???! Sorry, but I actually dislike the "main" ship so much and I suffer the sls to the ends of the ocean here that I'm not even watching the drama rn. I just can't deal with this forever on going love triangle shite on dramaland where the girl falls for--keeps loving the d-o-u-c-h-e instead of the awesome 2nd lead. I'm so done.

Anyway it's nice to know there are others too, on this doomed ship. Let's sink together. :D:crazy:

 

3c575f804497202a25b3cf9993d2cfbc.gif

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sarsu HAHAHAHAH!! RIGHT! but I don't hate Yoo Jung/PHJ :D I guess the writer is trying to change the status quo of leads.. or breaking the cliche of classic protagonists concept of an angelic-prince-charming to a wicked-prince-charming.. I couldn't use bad@ss since we all know that is In Ho's thing B) honestly Yoo Jung's character is a second-lead candidate too for me..I don't know but  he kinda gives off the vibes of the cool dude who's the female lead is attracted on--then later realizes that it's the other guy who'm she's closer is the one for her all along.. just my opinion tho :) 

The second time I had to quote this.. just the perfect reason why In Ho x Hong have that spark.. it's because their relationship got more depth :wub:

On 2/9/2016 at 0:26 PM, TeBe said:

I like them soooo much together. In Ho is rough and sweet at the same time to Seol. He is honest. and so easy to read .

Seol can be herself around In Ho. And I can see that he likes everything about her even being cheeky to each other. He gave her so much support and helped her through hard times . Taught her about speaking out her mind. He cheers her up , when she is down . She encourages him to realize his dreams and believes in him.  He is willing to change himself and catch up with education and piano to rise up to her level. I really respect that about him.

 

anyways welcome aboard! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zcOLH85.jpg

Even DF is captivated by uri- In Ho :phew: are they actually rooting for him? lol just kidding :w00t: 

 

Screenshot cr: Dramafever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:) Happy Valentines all :D 

and as much as i love Sunbae with Seol i love to see InHo with Seol too :D 

12698219_10153416671615959_6741444191895

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, i've just marathoned this drama and im currently on the 5th episode and although i havent seen all the episodes aired i just want to say that im really loving in ho x seol relationship. They have nice chemistry, and their interactions are just total ❤️ i mean that scene when he's trying to make seol smile with all the paper plane thingy and them running under the rain to get to the convenience store? UGH FEEEEELLS. but more inportantly what i really love about them is how seol seems able to be herself around in ho and how actually it's him who has been teaching her to stand up for herself when people are clearly using her for their own advantage, how she can get mad at them and even yell (refer to the scene when they're walking at night) - something that i thought the main lead should do but oh well

 
At the start of the drama, i was totally rooting for jung but as the story progressed he just seems like this shady and manipulative guy who thinks he's above anyone else and is always right (a lot of people say it's the complexity of the character that intrigues them but man he just comes of creepy to me) though he's kinda sweet when he's around seol but idk i just cant like him anymore and i really dont want seol (who i totally adore) end up with this kind of guy but i guess i just have to be ready for the upcoming heartbreak when they do end up together :((
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.2.2016 at 7:34 PM, Andjani_ said:

Hey there, i've just marathoned this drama and im currently on the 5th episode and although i havent seen all the episodes aired i just want to say that im really loving in ho x seol relationship. They have nice chemistry, and their interactions are just total ❤️ i mean that scene when he's trying to make seol smile with all the paper plane thingy and them running under the rain to get to the convenience store? UGH FEEEEELLS. but more inportantly what i really love about them is how seol seems able to be herself around in ho and how actually it's him who has been teaching her to stand up for herself when people are clearly using her for their own advantage, how she can get mad at them and even yell (refer to the scene when they're walking at night) - something that i thought the main lead should do but oh well

 
At the start of the drama, i was totally rooting for jung but as the story progressed he just seems like this shady and manipulative guy who thinks he's above anyone else and is always right (a lot of people say it's the complexity of the character that intrigues them but man he just comes of creepy to me) though he's kinda sweet when he's around seol but idk i just cant like him anymore and i really dont want seol (who i totally adore) end up with this kind of guy but i guess i just have to be ready for the upcoming heartbreak when they do end up together :((
 

Same here! 

I liked Jung at first. But now and specially after watching episode 12 I can't stand this guy. I can not sympathize with him ever after seeing the reason with his change of behavior towards Baek siblings . The look on that face when In Ho getting beating up was just heartless.  He might be pitiful and has his reasons  but he is a real bad guy . I know it is just a drama and a fictional story , however  If I was Seol I will never ever settle down for a guy like him.  I am sorry . love is sweet etc but  feeling safe and protected besides the man you love is priceless. To be with someone who could hurt you back in the meanest  ways possible with showing no mercy is kind of creepy for me. 

I like straight forward men like In Ho. He doesn t get offended easily so I can be comfortable to say everything in my mind and tease him for time to time . He is very protective , reliable  and  all kind and  sweet.

but well i hope that Seol can open her eyes and see how amazing In Ho is. 

  tumblr_o290b5QJrT1uyl8pjo1_400.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys..waah I cant believe too little shippers posted here. I think a lot more people like yoo jung than baek in ho. Too bad its not working for me.

I first started watching CITT for the first two episodes then I thought it was boring as ive been crazy about reply 1988 and im not a fan of PHJ. But then few days ago started watching it again (cz I had nothing to watch and as it became famous) and turn out it wasnt as bad. It kinda has the reply 1988 feeling where you have no idea where it will turn into.

I just love Baek Inho here. Seo Kangjun really nailed it. I didnt know he's such a great actor. I think he has equal chance to end up with Seol. Yoo jung is just antagonist plus protagonist. He is just both. I think the writer made his character that way to make us feel bad to hate someone we love. Its like watching mystery case but the antagonist is the hero. 

We havent seen how evil he can be yet(since Im now at ep 11) but I just dont feel that he would end up with Seol at the end. Seol wud always end up having trouble the more she hanging yoo jung. But when shes with Inho she kinda forget all the problems and just enjoy n chill the time. And the progress made on Inho-Seol relationship are just my style. I just feel as awkward as Seol when she started dating Yoo Jung. Too uncomfortoble when hes not even that close but then start dating. I mean like she doesnt even know alot about him. Then so many negative things around him? Well if its in real life obviously youll fight alot and have trust issues. 

Hopefully I turn out to be that way. So hope to see alot more ppl posting here . :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I might as well say hi cause I am on this sinking ship :) 

Nice to meet you all! We are all in for heartbreak. But its nice to see a place where we can talk away from the main page where any In Ho discussion is met with pitchforks :(

Let us all sink together!!!!1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay finally theres someone...yes someone still better than no one right.:D

Did you watch last night episode? I just cant still get why people likes yoo jung. I tried but just.... cant. Will this drama ends after 16 episodes?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad there's a thread for us even if our ship is going to sink and there may not be many supporters!! I don't dislike JungSeol couple but I love InHo with Seol. I love his character just as much as I love SKJ. They have such sweet moments. I have all of these delulu images of them in my mind in a storyline in which they do end up together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

;///////////; Omg finally people who understand and support  this beautiful ship..I wanna cry tho..  T_T I support seol with inho more than with jung.. i don't dislike jung but just no QAQ and on ep 12.. my heart was torn for inho, how could they do this to him T^T i still didn't watch the latest two episodes, i honestly wasn't excited for ep 13 because its preview was all just heart crushing to me.. :bawling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear InHoxSeol supporters, 

I watched episode 13 and 14 . The ship is more than sinking . It  crashed and sunk . 

Spoiler ; 

Spoiler

Seol is just so awkward to him now and didn't waver a bit . She is very clear about her feelings towards him . She doesn't accept him at all . And that is my friend how I feel there is  no hope left for this couple to happen.  

I just can't see In Ho in pain anymore . Even if he is kind of enjoying himself being in love. But the awkwardness of Seol makes me feel so bad for IH.

Even if it irrelevant , I have to say that cried rivers when I saw how lonely he is . 

Spoiler

when He looked at the couples  passing by and friends having a drink , while he had a hard time and has no shoulder to cry on. Has no lover to ease his pain and listen to him. Has no real friends to support him through his hardship. Even his only sister is giving him more headaches than relieves .

and to add the most frustrating thing ever is when YJ offers to give the money but in return he should leave Seol and her family.  How could he be such a jerk? 

I really couldn't stop myself from tearing up in that scene . I can relate so much to that feeling. Having no one by your side when you are going through hell is the most harsh feeling to experiment . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...