Guest ororomunroe

@cheesethatnotsocheesey u can call out a particular person by typing @ then the person's name, all without spacing. Try it n u will see some names come out for your selection.

----

Not sure if anyone mentioned it earlier, the chinese name/hanja of yoojung is 刘正。the jung in his name meabs righteousness or correct depending on the context of use. I think the webtoon writer didnt choose the name randomly, she wants us to know what he stands for.

seol means snow and like snow, HS is pure in heart.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

Kamsahamida @40somethingahjumma

is that the real translation from the korean words...? 

I only asked because i tried browsing the english webtoon and one comment there said that the english translation of like "careful" was actually like really creepy and scary careful when on the original korean script...

Not really. :P

Just my interpretation/paraphrase. :D

If it helps, the C-subs say this: That kind of punk is food for Yu Jung. Better training/practice than chewing gum.

1 hour ago, gamshe said:

That freaking stalker though. Since I remember some parts from the webtoon, I know Yoojung didn't send him to Seol of course, has he said that they would look good together? I can't really remember, can someone who read it help me remember?

The scene where PHJ hit his head is probably real ahahah their reactions was too real. Poor guy, that was a hard one. Ah, and I really hope we see some flashback scenes where Seol threw up lol.

Is YJ really not send him to Seol? Why he keep saying that way? it somehow makes Seol thinks bad bout YJ.

Anyway may i know whos that guy which YJ kick his head?? 

Somehow i had a bad feeling when the moment HS pushed his hand away, is she perhaps scared of that thief or something?:(

+591, -20] A few years ago, Park Hae Jin did an interview and he chose Kim Go Eun as his ideal type. After seeing that interview footage, I started to think he's not acting in CITT but he's being sincere. My heart flutters every time Yoo Jung smile

Guysss is this true?? What interview??where is the link?? Haejin~Goeun shipper is here! <3

I think I like ep5 more than ep6. What can I say? That scene with him slowly intimidating TA is menacing as hell. And I love, love LOVE the way he lost his cool afterwards. So nice seeing him showing his real emotion for once. Even JY sunbae was surprised to see him like that. I think I like YJ way more when he's unleashing his dark side rather than full sweet mode like in ep6. And Park Hae Jin pulled it off flawlessly.. such a perfect actor to play Jung. cant wait already for the next episode. His face when he saw Seol was afraid while crouching in the corner broke my heart already..

17 minutes ago, engkeme said:

+591, -20] A few years ago, Park Hae Jin did an interview and he chose Kim Go Eun as his ideal type. After seeing that interview footage, I started to think he's not acting in CITT but he's being sincere. My heart flutters every time Yoo Jung smile

Yes its true, i think he said he saw her at the same hair salon that both of them use and he thought she look refreshing or fresh, something like that.

Lets take a  brief moments to thankful ;

• 6 brilliant episode thus far - and 10 more to come
  • Sizzling chemistry to both lead and SL
  • Amazing OST which makes us crazy to googling it
  • KGE/HS for showing curly is new sexy
  • PHJ biceps - why are you so adorable :wub:
  • PHJ head for making us laughing :D
  • Suzy for not taking part of this drama 

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes its true, i think he said he saw her at the same hair salon that both of them use and he thought she look refreshing or fresh, something like that.

Oh really?? Wowww...where can i watch the interview? ^^

7 minutes ago, IreneY said:

Yeah i saw park hae jin said that in Happy Together My Daughter, Sooyoung Cast...calm downnn...she's a noona :D 

@engkeme yes it's true. It's a 2014 interview with JTBC. So not long before CITT =v=

Link to interview (in chinese subs) here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMwNTUxMzk0MA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

@ 02:53 onwards, where the interviewer asks, Who among celebrities do you think is pretty and charming? (im translating based on chinese subs)

ksubs here: 

The interview has been making the rounds on weibo and honestly the netz comments give me so much life hurhur

--

http://weibo.com/1767802443/Dderqbm4i?type=comment#_loginLayer_1453265113275

Roughly translated some of the top comments cos they’re just :’D:  

[+394] This is an interview from March, 2014. PHJ said that his ideal type is KGE and they met by chance once. Before this chance encounter he didn’t actually know KGE, but upon meeting her, felt that she was charming. At that time Oppa was filming Dr. Stranger, followed by Bad Guys and then CITT. Meaning talk of CITT didn’t even exist then! Therefore it could not have been just media play.

[+237] The director said, after the filming is over, the two should just get married.

[+242] #PHJ Really love CITT, I initially watched CITT solely for SKJ, but that kind of sunshine boy image was too typical, so in the end I became HJ Oppa’s fan, YJ sunbae is really (something along the lines of ultimate calculating richard simmons)  He’s too smart and dark [抓狂][抓狂][抓狂]  

[+166] For all we know the lead actress was recommended by PHJ to the director. Thinking of how Chen Xi recommended Chen Yan-hsi to Yu Zheng and the two got together after that [doge]

[+122] Having watched the drama, the two of them actually seem pretty compatible. [微笑]  It’s not a bad idea for them to get together in real life

[+113] That explains that expression in the drama hoho

[+94] KGE ideal type: Someone with a strong, compelling gaze [喵喵] (lol not sure If I translated correctly), someone who has a nice smile =v= If it’s like that then I’m willing to let go of my girlfriend [喵喵]

[+105] [泪流满面] If this is real, I’m willing to let go of Oppa  [泪流满面][泪流满面][泪流满面][泪流满面]

[+70] Hope that they really get together. Come to think of it,  wanna ask sunbae, must be great to be able to act opposite his ideal type all day huh. When the filming is over, grab the opportunity and get her >:D Counting on you~

]I don't believe this, I can't accept this... Why don't you two get together for me to see [doge]

---

There are also a lot of comments saying that it's fate and they should just take the chance to get together hohoho. Fate truly works in mysterious ways. Halp I've fallen too deep into OTP hell and I can't get up :'D 

30 minutes ago, Moongazer said:

Lets take a  brief moments to thankful ;

• 6 brilliant episode thus far - and 10 more to come
  • Sizzling chemistry to both lead and SL
  • Amazing OST which makes us crazy to googling it
  • KGE/HS for showing curly is new sexy
  • PHJ biceps - why are you so adorable :wub:
  • PHJ head for making us laughing :D
  • Suzy for not taking part of this drama 

this so much! I'm so glad she didn't take the role, it would've ruined it for me.

anyways

why must PHJ say those words.... now I feel like wanting to ship them IRL aigooo

Reading the webtoon, i don't understand why everyone is saying that Jung is the male lead...

It seems that InHo is the lead? I finished up to Season 3. I'm honestly thinking... maybe the author is going to switch leads? It's happened before (COUGH COUGH). 

Plus, InHo and Seol are more natural with each other.

I'm not being delulu...but I can only have hope, right?

Archived