Guest ororomunroe

1 hour ago, Naila Taher said:

btw I'm curious is this drama 100% pre produced? I read somewhere that it's half. Is the cast filming the remaining parts of the drama right now or are they go into live shoot later? Would that mean that the cast is resting now? Also is this drama 20 eps?

No, they are still filming for the remaining episodes (I read an article saying that they are going to wrap up filming in the middle of this month). The broadcast itself delayed. It should be aired in October but they decided to push the premier until January. It's 16. Despite a lot positive responses, it won't be extended to be 20 :(

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies if I wil not back read anymore but may I know what is the name of the song that was played in the very beginning of the first episode when Seol fell from chair coz she is drunk, followed by her walking alone in pink and Jung walking in white and black combo at the back? It sounds instrumental to me but I hope to hear the entire song. :)

@Ahpheng love that strip of rejected invites by Jung. I kinda feel sad when he said .... why is it so hard to invite you for a meal (or something like that) esp when Seol went out for a blind date and he was set-up to a friend. Awww!!! :tears:.

as for jung's personality .... it still remains a mystery to me though I am reading the webtoon :) can't wait how it will be shown in the drama.

Hi everyone! I recently wrote a first impressions on the drama. Hope you enjoy :)

First Take: Cheese in the Trap

cheese2.jpg

Webtoon adaptations has been the rage recently and it almost seems as if every other Korean drama is adapted from webtoons of various kinds. The most recent, most buzzed webtoon adaptation is probably Cheese in the Trap, currently airing on tvN. The crazy media coverage on its much argued casting by fervent fans made me perk up to the webtoon and subsequently the drama.

36 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@NRGchick *waving wildly* chinggu, so happy that you are here too !! Can't wait to read your comics. Strong first two eps, fast paced and intriguing, hope it stays this good and get us inspired to create more comics. 

@emme85 hi there, long time no see.  Remember me ? 

@Ahpheng !! Of course i still remember you and your comic too!! :D

Yeah.. long time no see! i've been in hiatus mode for a long time last year~~

I'm glad to see u in this thread!! Can't wait to watch episode 3 tomorrow~~ but no one had PM me the link to watch it live :bawling:

I hope to see more of your comic for CITT!! 

YJ's character in the drama looks more like a serial killer..  hahaha

On 1/5/2016 at 3:36 AM, plappi said:

@nonski, hello my dear!  I just have not had time to get excited ))) I try to recap, but link is constantly stopped and I kept losing the thread of the plot. 

i am truly loving CIT but am afraid i won't be able to help you in the recaps.  i am too busy lately with work, busier than usual.  looking forward to the episode 21 hours later.  hopefully i can insert this.

@Ahpheng hahaha.. no no... he's not a serial killer... it's just his stare towards HS at the beginning looking like a serial killer.. with his grin and all~~ :P

btw, thanks again for the links dear!!

Hello everybody! how are you? we have another day until cheese in the trap! can't wait! already watched the first episode 3 times and plan to rewatch the second episode too since there are subs in my language.

I can say this drama ruined me for good! i can't watch anything else and i see i'm not alone :sweatingbullets: i still have other dramas to complete (and it's a long list) but i can't concentrate on them since CITT started :P it's really a hard case of obsession..

except CITT what else do you watch? i still need to finish the 2 last ep. of OMV (which is very killer chemistry wise, but other than that nothing to write home about. lucky the OTP were SJS and SMA haha). remember son's war is very good and intense if you're looking for a strong drama to distract you from waiting to CITT all the week, also yoo seung ho web drama with the cat is very cute and light. i'm watching nowdays also riders catch tomorrow which is easy watch since it only airs one episode a week and it's really nice drama. another drama that airs once a week is the t-drama marry me or not which in my opinion is the best rom-com in those last months. very quirky and addicting and i don't usually watch every t-drama. so you can see i'm full with things to watch haha but CITT is taking all my time ;)

@perl88I totally get you chingu, i also watched both episodes 3 times and planning on  watching my fave parts again tonight...luckily i don't watch any other dramas at the moment..i only concentrate on one drama at a time and citt is such a crack addiction that i wouldn't be able to watch anything else at the same time. Today i managed to read the webtoon though until s3 chapter 6 cause oddaquad scanlations is finally working again!! Thank God  cause the translations on line webtoon site are sooo slow. Guys it's awesome im telling you,  i keep imagining kim go eun and park hae jin  reenacting all the cute and hot moments.really can't wait for them to air. 

Spoiler

By the way up until where i read yoo jung is basically THE perfect boyfriend and up until the start of s3 he genuinely likes seul and nothing that caused seul trouble was intentional..ok he was kinda harsh with assistant prof and his boyfriend but maybe he had his reasons anyways we will see. Just want soonkki to just finish it already so we know how it's ending.

5 minutes ago, madlena said:

@perl88I totally get you chingu, i alsa watched both episoses 3 times and planning on  watching my fave parts again tonight...luckily i don't watch any other drama at the moment..i only concentrate on one drama at a time and citt is such a crack addiction that i wouldn't be able to watch anything else at the same time. Today i managed to read the webtoon though until s3 chapter 6 cause oddaquad scanlations is finally working again!! Thank God  cause the translations on line webtoon site are sooo slow. Guys it's awesome im telling you,  i keep imagining kim go eun and park hae jin  reenacting all the cute and hot moments.really can't wait for them. 

Hide contents

By the way up until where i read yoo jung is basically THE perfect boyfriend and up until the start of s3 he genuinely likes seul and nothing that caused seul trouble was intentional..ok he was kinda harsh with assistant prof and his boyfriend but maybe he had his reasons anyways we will see. Just want soonkki to just finish it already so we know how it's ending.

yes!! i saw today they released new chapter after a long time!! it's great news! it's funny cause last weekend i resumed reading s3 ch 58 and now ch59 is out!! i think i'll wait a little since i don't know how often they'll release new chapter.

Spoiler

I agree, up to the recent released chapter from oddsquad jung is indeed the perfect boyfriend and i think all the things happened to seol due to the crazy people around her maybe started with jung but he were not meant to intenionally hurt her. in one chapter it was showed he regreted how minsoo gone wacko and beat her, he didn't imagine she will go to that extent, i guess the same with OYG. i also think that no matter what happen in the end whether they will be together ot nor (hoping they will!!) jung won't do again things that will hurt seol at least not in his own will.

Archived