[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest MirandaL

About the article about Seohyun buying accesible clothes, I think she is gonna be a really good housewife, always being wise with the administration of her house and teaching humility to her kids ;) 

Edited by MirandaL

Guest MirandaL

did they just post "SEE YOU" on the same day?

oh yeah "see you tomorrow #OneMoreFineDay" for Yong and then Seohyun said "see you at Music Core". You have sharp eyes :lol:

Guest glamrockr69

oh yeah "see you tomorrow #OneMoreFineDay" for Yong and then Seohyun said "see you at Music Core". You have sharp eyes :lol:

perks of being a goguma for 5yrs... and counting. its kinda their "thing" ya know, like how they post "have a nice day", "keep warm", "stay safe" etc. things like that posted on either the same day or very close to each other. maybe they will SEE each other ;) @cronoyongseo4ever see their IG posts the other day. (not the same day, but close enough)

i thought seohyun had 'bangs' the other day?

Edited by glamrockr69

Guest zarybano

perks of being a goguma for 5yrs... and counting. its kinda their "thing" ya know, like how they post "have a nice day", "keep warm", "stay safe" etc. things like that posted on either the same day or very close to each other. maybe they will SEE each other ;)

it just wig i thought :/

Edited by zarybano

perks of being a goguma for 5yrs... and counting. its kinda their "thing" ya know, like how they post "have a nice day", "keep warm", "stay safe" etc. things like that posted on either the same day or very close to each other. maybe they will SEE each other ;) @cronoyongseo4ever see their IG posts the other day. (not the same day, but close enough)

I asked it again as no one answered me last time.  Were there instances that Seohyun were the one who made a coincidence on what YongHwa had been posted?  As of now, it looks like YH is just trolling (he's always the one who creates coincidence) SeoHyun's twitter\instagram\weibo posts

Edited by Tracer1
  • Like 1

@JYHeffect 
m.star.naver.com/staronair/spec… 여기서 5:30 부터 투어의 마지막 one more fine day의 백스테이지부터 공연 오프닝까지 생중계 되니 많은 시청 부탁드립니다^^ 여러분 오늘 즐겨봅시다!!!! 예아!!!!!!!!
1:09 AM - 19 Jul 2015                                                                           

@CN_FANCLUB 
[안내] 잠시 후 PM 5:30 #정용화 (JUNG YONG HWA) 2015 “#One_More_Fine_Day” 생방송 시작!! BOICE 준비됐나!!! >> bit.ly/1M8PCyEpic.twitter.com/KYyVYc6sru
CKQu8L6UMAAVxbd.jpg:small

@TheSoneSource 
150719 SNSD Win @ 인기가요/Inkigayo Digital 5500* Album 405 SNS 3500* Pre-Vote 91 Live Vote 733 10229 *full #PARTY6THWIN pic.twitter.com/9AmQDbI88b

CKQUXqlUwAAI9Pg.jpg:smallCr owner.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 2