[Drama 2015] A Daughter Just Like You 딱 너 같은 딸 20:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

@msmy thanks for the quick summary of the last episode.. as I said earlier I had my usual post typed with Video and the site went down and ate it.. oh well..

Video for Final Episode 120:

It was a good ending all things considering for this drama.. The three families were all at the celebration and we saw closure to all the characters.

AS you wrote the old guard (Dad in this case) did not like the way the younger females were handling things such as not taking time off to raise the kids or quitting completely. Mom and the girls all agreed with what IS was doing over the important project and the young husbands went along with it much to dads disgust lol.

The men were in the kitchen cleaning up and talking about how they wear the pants and take charge and the women should do the right thing etc... when Doctor sis calls out to Chief to bring in some fruit and he hops to it making his brother in law and father in law both see him as henpecked. Whatever man he is the one in trouble when he goes home and has to sleep on the couch.. lol

The men have all gotten together (Dad, FIL, IS , Hubby and Chief) to make a stand about what the women are doing and exert that they where the pants (lol.. sure you do..). But that gets blown out the water when Doctor sis announces she is pregnant giving her parents a happy surprise.

Mom scared dad with a present (he had flashbacks to the beginning of this drama when she served him divorce papers in a gift box and was hesitant to open it but did. He was happy, surprised and touched at Mom's thoughtfulness to finally get his poems published with his face on the book (really he spent all his years on this?? Please!)  Mom gives thanks to her daughters and to every one present touching everyone with her small speech.

Everyone is dancing and having a good time and we see weak hubby pull Professor sis to dance and his parents chuckle at his silliness. IS is dancing with hubby (should she really be on her feet this long and dancing at that this close to delivering? NO!) when the contractions start and her water may have broken she yells out and Hubby is a wreck as they call out to the family and friends and all run up to help get them to the hospital lol mass confusion at its best!

The end

Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube .

Well the replacement drama for this one is Beautiful You and it starts Monday Nov. 9th..

Its been great to hang out with you guys for this drama. I hope to see you around in other threads. Thanks to contributing your opinions, links, pictures and translations to this thread it made it bearable as it went south a bit  lol but the ending was fine and I will take it cause it could have been so much worse in a daily.. (trust me we all know.) this was mild compared to some lol..

Have a great weekend where ever you are and I hope to see you in the next drama thread.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived