[Drama 2015] Eve's Love 이브의 사랑

valsava

Well yall might e right SB and Sa is half sisters but I think the Chairman is lying and blaming it on Sa dad when he don;t want to accept the fact that she's his child.. I think a DNA test needs to be done so Sa could see id she's any relation to any of them 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yall might e right SB and Sa is half sisters but I think the Chairman is lying and blaming it on Sa dad when he don;t want to accept the fact that she's his child.. I think a DNA test needs to be done so Sa could see id she's any relation to any of them 

I think the Chairman is lying too and can you blame him for denying crazy SN is his daughter? Lmao! JS's father didn't seem like the cheating type and I doubt he would have hurt his wife because he seemed to love her. SN is very much like the Chairman...selfish, vicious and manipulative. I say they are definitely related. :D

I think the Chairman is lying too and can you blame him for denying crazy SN is his daughter? Lmao! JS's father didn't seem like the cheating type and I doubt he would have hurt his wife because he seemed to love her. SN is very much like the Chairman...selfish, vicious and manipulative. I say they are definitely related. :D

@tinatrix236 I think Sa father may have help her(SN mother) knowing how Gw father abandon the woman that he fathered a child with.. I think Sa mom found out about it and her being pregnant with the younger son went to Sn mom and told her that he won't be able to help anymore because of they needing the money that was giving to her being she was pregnant with another child and crazy Sn thought after she got old enough that Sa mom took her dad from her mom when he wasn't her dad in the first place. But brainless Sa will never think to do a Dna test somehow it will be found out that the chairman lied.. I'm with you I think Sn is his daughter her mom was a skank that's my story and I' sticking to it.. We really need more on the parents back story because if it's true Sa married her half brother or Gw isn't his son..     

Anyway the drama is good. It has good balance but they has dragged Hana's story. I wonder what will come out from it. I feel sorry for the youngster son. He was forced to marry SN and when he know his father responsibility for HaNa's father death he will go crazy. His father destroy his life. So sad story.

Anyway the drama is good. It has good balance but they has dragged Hana's story. I wonder what will come out from it. I feel sorry for the youngster son. He was forced to marry SN and when he know his father responsibility for HaNa's father death he will go crazy. His father destroy his life. So sad story.

@dexter8010,  At this point I really feel that Sa dad isn't her father and her (Sn) mom may not know who her dad is this girl is stone crazy.. I do think that her real dad is one of Gw men that do dirty work for him we all will find out later but like you said he killed him.. Now I'm starting to wonder how did Sa dad die did he have something to do with that..  

KM mom stays in SN shyt she found those fertility juices in SN room behind those diapers and didn't think twice to have them both check out and knew she had switch those drinks.. She called them both home Sn knew she was so busted when she saw both boxes.. And told she know she switch SA fertility drinks and SA slap the dog shyt out of her and mom throw  shoes in her face but SA is pregnant and Sn snatching her into stairwell it would be long before we see her push her down in the stairwell and I will blame Sa for this because she knows this whack job isn't dealing with a full deck.. I guess tomorrows confrontation will be because of the bid SA won and SN had the audacity to have her autobiography written like her life is the so great.. SMH holding her baby talking about you will be heir to it all when that child isn't none of they G/baby.. The chairman will be throwing her out on her but that's what I'm waiting on..  

Now if SA lost her baby it's nobody fault but her own she should know not to go to crazy about anything she did all she had to do is save all the evidence against her plus she has had her kidnap.. Sn is really out of her damn mind she going to need to be lock up in a metal institution by the end of this drama and they feeling sorry for a baby that's not there's all because of what those boys dad did..    

I blame SA for the trip down the stairs she knows she's pregnant

she of all people knows that SN have mental issues she have displayed

to her on more then one occasion, Now any evidence she has against

her she should know not to let cray cray know just make copies and

keep it some place safe.. 

From the preview Gw brother is serving her divorce papers

and of course it's Sa fault and Gm catching his dad in one of

his many dirty phone calls and slaps him were going to get a little

action no but it will fizzle back down until between 101-105 so 

happy dragging everyone let's see if Sa have the baby 

Without Sn killing it first

Gw and Gm got a dose of crazy Sn at the hospital screaming she the mdm of that company Gw couldn't wait to correct he and had a divorce agreement on the dresser in the bedroom she tore it up she will get caught trying to play around 

So the true war between stepfather and Stepson officially has begun.

No preview how can i go to sleep now...

@dexter8010,  Wow  were have you been,  I miss you in the evenings for this thread.

The war between Sn and Sa have really started she saw the usb of SN and her sister fight and Sn pushing her over the rail and sister come up missing then Sn kidnaps her causes to lose her child this is the last straw for her.. The boys dad get hit with a stick and Sn taking the hit playing like she saving him Sa knows she stage this she got get back in the house to prove her loyalty to the boys father never mind she responsible for the death of his second G/child all he worried about nobody finds out he stole that company with some trump up charges     

@valsava

I just lurking nowdays on soompi. I have many dissapointments in K-dramas. So i take a break for soompi because of that. All in all  Eve's love above average. Daughter just like you have lack of intense and Eve's love have lack of humor. I still waiting what will come out from Hana's story. About Main leads we already know what will happen we saw it numerous time. at least the drama not a boring one.

for recent events: I really want know who he want continue the drama this weeks events was like the drama ends next week.and now we saw this kind of preview. At least we know how the writer bring back SN the picture.

• Guest unfeatured this topic

@dexter8010,  Wow  were have you been,  I miss you in the evenings for this thread.

The war between Sn and Sa have really started she saw the usb of SN and her sister fight and Sn pushing her over the rail and sister come up missing then Sn kidnaps her causes to lose her child this is the last straw for her.. The boys dad get hit with a stick and Sn taking the hit playing like she saving him Sa knows she stage this she got get back in the house to prove her loyalty to the boys father never mind she responsible for the death of his second G/child all he worried about nobody finds out he stole that company with some trump up charges     

I just realized that I haven't been posting anything here lately lol. Yes it looks like the drama is finally picking up and SN went too fa this time. I expect JS to wake up now and start doing what needed to be done a while ago. Of course SN set herself up to be hit so that KM's dad takes pity on her and allows her back into the house. If he falls for that silly trick then he must be pretty stupid after everything she has done. I can't wait to see what plans JS has in store for her.

@valsava Everytime SN starts screaming like a banshee, I expect her to stroke out....lmao! It's amazing she hasn't collapsed yet with the way she always running around trying to stop everyone from finding out the truth. At least this is a bit better than Stormy woman lol!

I just realized that I haven't been posting anything here lately lol. Yes it looks like the drama is finally picking up and SN went too fa this time. I expect JS to wake up now and start doing what needed to be done a while ago. Of course SN set herself up to be hit so that KM's dad takes pity on her and allows her back into the house. If he falls for that silly trick then he must be pretty stupid after everything she has done. I can't wait to see what plans JS has in store for her.

@valsava Everytime SN starts screaming like a banshee, I expect her to stroke out....lmao! It's amazing she hasn't collapsed yet with the way she always running around trying to stop everyone from finding out the truth. At least this is a bit better than Stormy woman lol!

@tinatrix236,  Well that hubby has found out that she was behind SN kidnapping behind that usb and knows she was involved with Sa sister death and the cop is dirty and not to be trusted because Sn start paying him off from the start I just wonder when he will test that baby without her knowing it. Now I wonder how the 3 of them will deal with her the screaming banshee.. LOL  She needs a mental hospital her mom issues have ran her crazy she really thinks he mom was and angel and she just like sleeping with other peoples men like mom like daughter get pregnant and wants something that don't belong to her..    

@tinatrix236,  I'm just to outdone SN fake her condition so she could get back in the house she's even in a wheelchair but only reason the president let her back in because of the article she had put i the paper but nobody is buying her crap they know she's full of mess but she should be scared of Sa if she not she better be she got to make everybody believe she's that hurt.. I still think she came out of the hospital to fast be confided in a chair like that..  

Can this child Sn get anymore disgusting running around in that chair like she can't talk or move I'm wondering how long will it take the idiots to bug her chair plant plant spy cams in the room and in the office and especially in what's him face room 

Now Sn cousin is pregnant by Sa brother Sn really going to have a cow and try and do something to that baby especially if Sa family inherits they company back so much for her child be heir. 

Also I'm wondering if Sa sister has been playing them all the time because when she opens the door and sees mom she seemed surprise which leads me to think she's been spying o Sn and the Chairman all the time.. 

@valsava

Sorry but i dont belive that kind of ending. its misleading. How many times we saw this kind of ending and next ep begin with same scene but total different face impression. I dont eat it and wait for the next ep. Unfortunatly there was no preview but some scene didnt aired from friday's preview example bar scene. So i crossing my fingers.

Also i just wonder what work can do a mute person in wheelchair... I dont really need answer we watching K-dramas.

Can this child Sn get anymore disgusting running around in that chair like she can't talk or move I'm wondering how long will it take the idiots to bug her chair plant plant spy cams in the room and in the office and especially in what's him face room 

Now Sn cousin is pregnant by Sa brother Sn really going to have a cow and try and do something to that baby especially if Sa family inherits they company back so much for her child be heir. 

Also I'm wondering if Sa sister has been playing them all the time because when she opens the door and sees mom she seemed surprise which leads me to think she's been spying o Sn and the Chairman all the time.. 

My thoughts exactly chingu. I hope someone is smart enough to plan spy cams but we know these people are too stupid to think of such an idea. SN would have done it but all these people have done so far is complain about the witch but do absolutely nothing to stop her smh. 

I feel bad for SN's aunt as she must feel betrayed. She gave them a roof over their head and now JS's brother got her daughter pregnant. Yes SN will be furious when she finds out and you know she will because that her cousin can't keep her mouth shut. I'm sure SN will do whatever she can to get rid of that baby very soon. I just wonder why they keep letting her into the house.

I agree that the ending is misleading and I don't think that SA's sister is playing them. She may have amnesia and not remember where she from or anything about her family. Maybe she was expecting someone else and was surprised to see a stranger at her door.

so it seems Hyun Ah is still missing and girl who look like Hyun Ah is most probably Hyun Ah's twin sister how was adopt back then. I told you to not believe the end scene :D

hmmm i watch the picture what SA's father drew back then and the woman was pregnant and one child is the woman hand and the wins are stand besides their mother. So then she is SA's twin sister.

Archived