[Drama 2015] Eve's Love 이브의 사랑

valsava

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was predictable but i dont like this war between sisters.

@dexter8010 Well she is the long lost twin that the chairman had something to do with her and dad tredgy.. From being in a close and dark space may have caused her to loose her memory but something dark and closed will trigger that memory and the chairman as well and she is going to turn tables on him so quick Chairman CrazySN and dirtyCop will be in for a world of trouble..  

I don't know who be faking the most the boy's dad or SN but one things for sure they crying wolf so much when they will need help no one will believe them and wait to the mom find out she married that kidnapping murdering old coot.. She might need some serious tranquilizer     

@valsava

Have you watched the last episode? What did that man say that shocked JM? Did he say the chairman killed someone?

@tinatrix236,   I'm always catching the tale end of things but between evil daddy and SN I don't know who fake the worst and all evil daddy stuff is coming to the light both boy's knows that he killed SA father and now they out to destroy him and return everything back to the way it's supposed to be the other sister have a past of being scared of closed dark spaces which involves evil DAd I look for her memory to come back in her next event like that and all hell is going to break loose for all of them

@tinatrix236 & @dexter8010

Is SBN really trying to get what's his name to help her steal that company using that baby because she sure told him that he was the baby uncle.. The Chairman scared of this girl since mom called her the other sister did he find the other sister and lock her away some where is she the twin or the one went missing.. SN maybe just be his daughter

As for me drama has lead to nowhere. Neither of plot is interesting. There was time when i hoped the Hyun-ah story will be interesting but it looks like the writer has no clue what will do with her character. This twin sis plot is odd. It looks like nobody can explain what happened back then even evil Ceo has no clue. So the writer want SN and evil Ceo get away from punishment until the end. Most probably SN will grab Ceo position when she will get arrested just like in other similar structure drama. One more thing after SA move into evil Ceo house she dont do anything just have faceless emotion and have laser beam eyes towards SN and evil Ceo. i dont think the drama will improve and of course just like always i endure the drama the very end becaues i am a masochistic.

As for me drama has lead to nowhere. Neither of plot is interesting. There was time when i hoped the Hyun-ah story will be interesting but it looks like the writer has no clue what will do with her character. This twin sis plot is odd. It looks like nobody can explain what happened back then even evil Ceo has no clue. So the writer want SN and evil Ceo get away from punishment until the end. Most probably SN will grab Ceo position when she will get arrested just like in other similar structure drama. One more thing after SA move into evil Ceo house she dont do anything just have faceless emotion and have laser beam eyes towards SN and evil Ceo. i dont think the drama will improve and of course just like always i endure the drama the very end becaues i am a masochistic.

@dexter8010,  To me Sa character come off to weak and emotionless to play this role she to prissy for me she's not good  for a revenge drama and SN she's to over the top with all that darn screaming it's really not called for one don't have enough emotion and the other to much   

Ok thats no twin...its the sister..shes acting like she has memories which are apparently slowly returning....anyone see the writer is putting these two back together the sister and her former boyfriend?

@triton823, I thought she was because she looked surprise to see her mom in that restaurant with the chairman..  I'm wondering if she told him when she left who she was.. I thought she may have bee the twin due to the elevator scene.. What get's me is nobody never check the cctv in that company or they don't work..    

Ok thats no twin...its the sister..shes acting like she has memories which are apparently slowly returning....anyone see the writer is putting these two back together the sister and her former boyfriend?

@triton823, I thought she was because she looked surprise to see her mom in that restaurant with the chairman..  I'm wondering if she told him when she left who she was.. I thought she may have bee the twin due to the elevator scene.. What get's me is nobody never check the cctv in that company or they don't work..    

todays episode for me puts a big ???? To the sister. I dont think shes a twin i think its really the sister with amnesia the elevator scene and her recent panic attacks have lead me to believe its her.

Well she is the sister that fell in the water she remembers her dad face and name but can't place him but something click inside her.. The chairman has order for someone to kill her and it really going to wake her sense back up and restore her memory..  The Chairman trying to sell off everything that's connected to those girls father but I think he's purchasing it all back under a different company name that old man and SN is headed straight to jail.. It won't be long before mom seek a blood test on that baby SN is kind of giving herself away.. It's either that baby is going to need some kind of blood transfusion and she will hound down a blood match

The sisters memory has returned and the old man is now crapping bricks!? We are at the turning point where sa and her sister take back what was taken from them.

Here memory not back but it's on it's way and Gw dad found out that Sn was sleeping with the other friend and knows this baby isn't his son but Sn is blackmailing him he even told the wife to get rid of the nanny and make Sn take care of her own baby.. so he lock her and tortured her messed up her mind but I'm wondering what's it'sgoing to take for her to snap he's trying to use her to get rid of all her dad traces in that company they need to throw this old man under the  jail house 

Looks like we are going in for the kill....i love the mother she tossed the usb into the water and sn went after it....while sa and her mom warched on....still not sure about the sister and her boyfriend who is technically married....i feel the most for them. Over all good turning of events.

I just wonder why these leads tell the villains that have evidence and then proceed to show it to them. Now that SA told chairman that they have a recording of that his PA tried to do, we can be sure that he will either destroy it or get his minion SN to do it. This drama is such a train wreck but I can't stop watching it..LOL!

SN and all that dam screaming is really to much but the office workers crack me up when they told her to shut up in english LOL ..  Well the walls are closing in on the chairman and SN that old man is going to jail wonder what KM mom will have to say then and nobody still hasn't told KW that the baby is not his not even his own dad SMH .. I think the icing on the cake is when the sister realize she's the sister and what the chairman has done to her.. Can someone enlighten me on what evidence that was past to the old coot that made him vote in SA favor because all he was doing was trying to sell off everything her father did to build that company.. 

Archived