Hey, is there any way to post pictures here without post it somewhere first to create an URL to insert the pictures here? I would like to know that.

Urgh, messy English again, sorry. Anyway you still get my point right? And if you have any picture request about anyone or couple, tell me guys, I'm here to serve. 

a simple copy and paste works

Really? From my computer? Seems like it doesn't work for me. Anyway thanks for your reply, guess I'm just gonna do it the old way.

• Like 5

@chickpea  

my wisdom loving friend - for Plato (Socrates) was a changing point - you know that you have certain points in your life when you the way you see life changed?

for me this was when first reading Plato - i change perspective 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 4

What an amazing bookend to this week's episodes, after the lull from last week. The pivotal moment when all 6 dragons finally converge - dazzling, moving and humorous! And on the other end, YBW's coercion of Haedonggap Clan to sign the petition for YIG, HIB and GTM's impeachment, fraught with tension as their very survival lies at stake. Absolutely mesmerising!

BYH brings Ddang Sae's torment to life in every single episode... but after last week, I was getting a little weary of seeing him so tragic, and couldn't wait for him to find renewed purpose and vision beside JDJ and YSG. And it's finally here! Ddang Sae's reasons for finally supporting them moved me to tears... far more than his reunion with Boon Yi, because that is the perfect example of his love - that while not subscribing to JDJ and YSG's vision, he would give his all to the cause for the love of Boon Yi and Yeon Hee, so that they might realise their dreams. It mattered not that he was unconvinced... what was important was their happiness. And for that, I wept once more for Ddang Sae. As we travel with him, I hope that one day, their vision will become his as well, and that he too, will find personal meaning in fighting for it, not just because of the ones he love.

I love the dynamics between YSG and JDJ... while JDJ is the kingmaker, the former is certainly no pushover that JDJ can manipulate at whim. We first see this last week when JDJ viewed him with renewed respect, knowing his motivations for taking the hard road, instead of working with HIB for a while longer. This is again evident in Ep16, when without explaining his reasons for being able to provide the justification to go against HIB and cohorts instead of fleeing, YSG demands and convinces JDJ to come up with a counterattack to HIB's trap. What an incredible show of authority on YSG's part, and trust on JDJ's... and I am in awe anew at the man who would be king.

It is a little frustrating to see JDJ continuing to underestimate his opponents, a decision which almost overturned the entire game for them. Perhaps it has to do with the belief in his (already proven fallible) judgment that he understands the Triumvirate, especially HIB... but to actually believe that HIB would have crossed the line and gone against the Haedonggap Clan due to his power madness was a mistake which was costly and almost fatal. However, despite my frustrations, I love that this showcased his willingness to listen, even when he believes otherwise... which makes him as much a teacher, as one who is willing to be taught... be it from YSG, YBW or even Ddang Sae. And that makes him a great man. 

As for YBW, we are reminded of the terrifying boy who planted trees to represent his enemies and cut them down as he destroyed them - starting with the 3 scholars whose blood was all over him when he came home one night so many years ago. His clarity in understanding HIB, because he too is the other side of the same coin, the way he held the entire Haedonggap Clan hostage and cut their protests down first with reason, then with threats of violence to finally securing his goal... this is the stirrings of a man who has all the makings of the king of the times... one who would brook no opposition to his will. What a stark contrast to his teacher, and Nam Eun's apprehension will prove to be well founded. I believe JDJ gleans this of YBW as well, and we are already starting to see why mentor and disciple would one day turn on each other as their ideologies clash.

My thoughts regarding Boon Yi can be encapsulated in this one brief scene, when she explains why she chose to give YBW the box of rocks instead of gunpowder - because the explosives are extremely dangerous. That line describes who I believe she is and will be in YBW's life, the one to diffuse him and stop him from giving in totally to the darkness that is very much a part of him. And that, to me, foreshadows her fate in the future... one that could not possibly end well, both for her as well as them... knowing as we do, the bloodbath that would ensue in the years to come.

We get to see more and more just how formidable a woman Lady Min is - strong-willed, extremely intelligent and pragmatic - more than a match for her husband. How brilliantly she turned the tables on him with the blank piece of paper in exchange for his family secret during their deal... and how quickly she grasps the situation after and reacts accordingly. Ultimately she is his female equivalent, weighing the outcome and making her decision in the split instant, one that would see her and her clan unaffected no matter where the cards fall. Theirs is a union that is birthed by political gain, certainly without the sentimentality of Boon Yi and YBW's love, but one that I look forward to seeing even more of, as two brilliant minds partner together to forge their way into realising the destiny of their choosing.

Moo Hyul remains blissfully in his cocoon, so I am still waiting for him to finally rise up to be the dragon he is meant to be. Yet  I truly anticipate his scenes, because he is the perfect fodder to all the darkness that surrounds the other dragons, as Boon Yi so perfectly describes it, the normalcy to the madness around them. However, while I can't wait for him to earn his dragon wings, I am apprehensive as well, fearing the worst about the reasons that would finally turn him from this idealistic normal boy to the hardened warrior he will become... whether it has to do with Boon Yi or his own family.

Last but certainly not least.... my favourite line of the week. Rice bucket YBW! :D

• Like 15

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Six Flying Dragons

fd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In blocks Chun No Min

1. [+351, -5] Gil Taemi is a villain but it would be heartbreaking if he dies

2. [+299, -12] I got goosebumps when Ddangsae shouted Lee In Kyum's name at Gil Taemi

3. [+255, -7] It feels like watching 2 movies each week This is how I cure my Monday disease

4. [+35, -1] I can't imagine this drama without Gil Taemi. His mannerisms and way of speaking are totally cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+28, 0] So, Ddangsae and Boonyi's mom was kidnapped.. What is the identity of the group that was secretly sent to Lee In Kyum? I'm curious of Gil Sunmi. I'm curious of everything..

Naver
1. [+3,015, -74] Lee Bang Won's freaking cool, he's such a good speaker. The writers must've read so many books for their research

2. [+2,734, -79] Yoo Ah In is putting a new spin on how Lee Bang Won is interpreted. What a charming actor. He doesn't lose to Kim Myung Min at all

3. [+682, -22] The plot is solid, I wonder why the ratings are not in the 20s yet

4. [+663, -13] This episode is all about Yoo Ah In. Next week is Gil Taemi and Lee Bang Ji's face off ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+428, -17] I'm freaking excited at Lee Bang Ji vs Gil Taemi ㄷㄷㄷ Lee Bang Ji in the preview is daebak ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+266, -4] I don't know why but I got all choked up when Bang Won said "What have you been doing for 700 years?"

cr: Kkuljaem 

This may be a stretch but knowing the mind of BW and how far he thinks ahead the note he gave her may be him telling her the future he envisions. What I mean by that is his father becoming King and maybe telling her she will eventually be Queen. That may be too early for anything like that to even happen though.

• Like 3

Another good episode.  I'm lady Min biased thus I hope she gets more scenes for the up coming episodes, not just two minutes screen time. Am I the only one who immediately thought of  "ISIS suicide bomber"  when LBW came with the explosive box, threatened to blow up if they  all don't sign that paper scroll ? So sad that since the Paris attack, our Western Hemisphere has been affected so much that this was my reaction while  watching a K-drama.   

• Like 4

@nevill - Re the historical Socrates, he is mentioned by other historians of the time and in historical documents and both Plato and Aristotle claim to have been his disciples, so...  he must have been a real person and not a legend...

@zenya22 and others - Please rewatch Episode 3 at 46.17 and following, especially 47.05.  HIB and GTM are behind the murders of the three scholars, not the young BW.  At 46.17 GTM uses the threat of punishing Baek Yoon's son for the murder of the scholars to get him to sign over what appears to be half of his lands after Minister Lee tells him to leave BY alone and he whines he has no land.  At 47.05, after GTM tells HIB that people like BY need to have their sons accused of murder before they will sign papers, HIB responds that it is now time for GTM to keep his promise after which GTM asks HIB if he murdered the scholars himself to which HIB responds that he hired an assassin.  So, just to clear up, YBW does not/not murder the three scholars either by an assassin or his own hand.

Well if you keep watching at 54:15 you will see HIB meeting with the hired assassin who then tells HIB that "I went there and they were already dead. So I left that piece of clothing there like you ordered me to". Then just as HIB wonders who actually did it, we directly switch to the scene with BW planting a tree. This, added to what @USAFarmgirl said, points to the possibility that BW was behind it all. It might be a red-herring but I like to think of it as foreshadowing and the drama subtly showing his dark side and hinting at how far he might go

• Like 6

I don't watch today episode so I still wait for translation... I only want to say that I officially love this drama:D There is history, policy, conspiracy, material arts (I really really like that part!!), romance, comedy, interesting character (I really like strong and inteligent woman in this drama), good acting, music... everything;) And one of my favorite character is MH- he is so funny and cute:lol: 

@netka85,  MH and GTM is like the comedy aspect of this drama I can't see GTM dying this soon but I think it will be MH that kills him in the end once MH creates his own style he need to fight in a couple of wars.. 

GTM dies?! NOOOOO!!! I like him too:( This is too soon...I want him stay little longer...His character is very colorful and funny too.

@valsalva ...Naaaahhhhhhh, there is only one person in the whole world who can beat GTM and he is not in Gaegyong at the moment......

@zenya22,  So far this is the way it's supposed to be and that's his brother is better them him but DS (LBJ) is on par with him but I still think MH is the one that will kill him as soon as he build his speed..  Maybe the scammer will really teach him how to fight.. 

IF the three most famous swordsmen were able to learn from the scammer, then MH will too.

• Like 5

@liddi  Loved your post and thanks for this...

As for YBW, we are reminded of the terrifying boy who planted trees to represent his enemies and cut them down as he destroyed them - starting with the 3 scholars whose blood was all over him when he came home one night so many years ago. His clarity in understanding HIB, because he too is the other side of the same coin, the way he held the entire Haedonggap Clan hostage and cut their protests down first with reason, then with threats of violence to finally securing his goal... this is the stirrings of a man who has all the makings of the king of the times... one who would brook no opposition to his will. What a stark contrast to his teacher, and Nam Eun's apprehension will prove to be well founded. I believe JDJ gleans this of YBW as well, and we are already starting to see why mentor and disciple would one day turn on each other as their ideologies clash.

Now that makes sense to me and answered my questions...... Thanks

0068UTHbgw1eyd78swr4ej318g1z4wl4.jpg

0068UTHbgw1eyd78kjk2oj318g1z41kx.jpg

Credit & Thanks to original owners & Baidu.......

201511251002775684_56550902c7e45.jpghttp://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110301332

Edited by Guest