@valsava @USAFarmgirl i wonder if we will ever know

We will find out after they get done messing with our minds LOL:lol:  Not sure my mind can handle 50 episodes:crazy:

honestly i was sure i was going to get tired - but i cant believe its already 16 ep i feel like its just the first eps and im not tired at all

im all exited 

No doubt it is an amazing drama the acting,writing, and music are at moments breath taking and your always left wanting more....  Although I find myself needing to brush up on my :ph34r: skills and I still have moments of :blink::huh::wacko: huh???:)  Yeah I can't wait to find out what BW wrote on that paper and why she wrote nothing.  I agree she looked good in pink...

@valsava @USAFarmgirl i wonder if we will ever know

We will find out after they get done messing with our minds LOL:lol:  Not sure my mind can handle 50 episodes:crazy:

Love this picture....

credit or original owner....

@usafarmgirl & @nevill.  I'm telling you this writer is trolling us

I'm all excited about this drama the writing has been impeccable and wish this drama was shown everyday but I'll take what I can get..

I just wish we get more of DS (LBJ) singing he's so handsome

11261407_1502500790050941_40258837227091

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos
  • Like 5

I don't watch today episode so I still wait for translation... I only want to say that I officially love this drama:D There is history, policy, conspiracy, material arts (I really really like that part!!), romance, comedy, interesting character (I really like strong and inteligent woman in this drama), good acting, music... everything;) And one of my favorite character is MH- he is so funny and cute:lol: 

• Like 4

I don't watch today episode so I still wait for translation... I only want to say that I officially love this drama:D There is history, policy, conspiracy, material arts (I really really like that part!!), romance, comedy, interesting character (I really like strong and inteligent woman in this drama), good acting, music... everything;) And one of my favorite character is MH- he is so funny and cute:lol: 

@netka85,  MH and GTM is like the comedy aspect of this drama I can't see GTM dying this soon but I think it will be MH that kills him in the end once MH creates his own style he need to fight in a couple of wars.. 

• Like 4

@netka85,  MH and GTM is like the comedy aspect of this drama I can't see GTM dying this soon but I think it will be MH that kills him in the end once MH creates his own style he need to fight in a couple of wars.. 

GTM dies?! NOOOOO!!! I like him too:( This is too soon...I want him stay little longer...His character is very colorful and funny too.

• Like 4

Guest rainmoon

thanx @rainmoon - i really loved GTM & MH scene together it was as if they fought with cuteness and comedy instaed of swords

i really hope they wont kill GTM anytime soon

I have a soft spot for GTM ... hahaha .... in my eyes he's not completely bad, maybe just wants to fit in and belong (in my opinion)

hes not - he could have just killed MH but instead he eve told him they have the same teacher which he said embarrassed him - but still he told MH

i really hope that he will change side instead of dying

they will be so funny together in the camp 

ahh that's good to know, he seems to have more reason in him that HIB ... can't believe how ruthless he has become, from the scholar that we saw in the first few episodes to the one we see now, goes to show what greed and power can do.

i think that after he gave in to JDJ at the thought he will get a high position to discover he was in the back - in his opinion - made him really want to o against LSG no matter what and he tries to sabotage LSG on every point  - while LSG from his point dont want a villein on his team 

i do think that at one point he had some good in him and was more of an idealist but that is long gone

and we still need to know tbe story of him and his twin brother .... They haven't touched on that since early episodes.

@valsava I too was wondering about HIB children, I don't think they were ever shown...

Edited by rainmoon

@chickpea the reason you gave are the reasons that those who thinks he was real give

but there is a growing group of academics that after analyzing platos writing and style have come to a decision that most likely he didnt exist 

and was a ruse of the time  - the assumption that socrates wanted to be part of the ppl and therefor didnt want to write his thoughts and philosophy can go also against him since it was so unusual

the debate is documented so it just depend on what you lean towards

i think that to point such a thing this day - im talking about 10 years back - must mean there is some doubt so unless it proven without a doubt im leaning towards plato and nor socrates  - which to me seem more likely 

but i do agree that no matter who said it the meaning is the same - which is whats important 

@nevill - Thanks for this my wisdom-loving friend...  I haven't done any studies in the field for 12 years now.  I love Plato...

@USAFarmGirl - Regarding who killed the scholars, I'll have to go back and rewatch Episode 4.  I am trying to remember but I think I thought BW had arrived at the scene of the murders after they had taken place.  I know he makes the good/just speech to HIB at the beginning of Ep. 4  but I thought he was just sparing with a man he knows to be evil...  Thank you.

• Like 5

GTM dies?! NOOOOO!!! I like him too:( This is too soon...I want him stay little longer...His character is very colorful and funny too.

@valsalva ...Naaaahhhhhhh, there is only one person in the whole world who can beat GTM and he is not in Gaegyong at the moment......

• Like 4

Guest srainy .

@USAFarmGirl - Regarding who killed the scholars, I'll have to go back and rewatch Episode 4.  I am trying to remember but I think I thought BW had arrived at the scene of the murders after they had taken place.  I know he makes the good/just speech to HIB at the beginning of Ep. 4  but I thought he was just sparing with a man he knows to be evil...  Thank you.

I think in episode 3 itself (if not then it's ep 4), they showed a scene of HIB talking to his hired assassin and how the hire didn't atually murder the 3 scholars because they were already dead when he arrived. He only planted the false evidence as per HIB instructions. Of course, the show didn't explicitly said young BW was the murderer so he might not have done it but it was implied he knew the 'evidence' wasn't there originally. I think we'll know definitely for sure in later eps (hopefully, because I'm curious!) but HIB didn't do it this time despite it being his intention anyway.

But I would say though, I'm the kind of viewer that wants to think of BW as capable of doing it xD Like when it comes down to it, he doesn't dilly dally when it comes to taking someone's life - that sort of thing lol x)

oops i edited the quote really badly but i meant this in reply to @chickpea

Edited by srainy .

@valsalva ...Naaaahhhhhhh, there is only one person in the whole world who can beat GTM and he is not in Gaegyong at the moment......

@zenya22,  So far this is the way it's supposed to be and that's his brother is better them him but DS (LBJ) is on par with him but I still think MH is the one that will kill him as soon as he build his speed..  Maybe the scammer will really teach him how to fight.. 

• Like 3

Hey, is there any way to post pictures here without post it somewhere first to create an URL to insert the pictures here? I would like to know that.

Urgh, messy English again, sorry. Anyway you still get my point right? And if you have any picture request about anyone or couple, tell me guys, I'm here to serve. 

11222408_532036580307583_508540174954087

• Like 6

Guest rainmoon

Hey, is there any way to post pictures here without post it somewhere first to create an URL to insert the pictures here? I would like to know that.

Urgh, messy English again, sorry. Anyway you still get my point right? And if you have any picture request about anyone or couple, tell me guys, I'm here to serve. 

a simple copy and paste works