Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Please who can give me jcW's manger IG or FB? Pretty pretty please!

HIFP is a project to show our love to the crew and cast and we would like to share it with them!

Please feel free to visit our blog: http://morumoruisland.blogspot.ro/?m=0

Our facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/healerinternationalfanproject

Guest queenzei

Hello everyone! :)

well... i had the same experience as some of you people here :) after watching Healer...DEABAK! i just cant get enough of Ji Chang Wook.. so i did my healer stalking and pooof! im here!

happy to see this thread! keep safe everyone! :)

Guest Cinderella1

CherKell said: kanyaprasetyo said: as far as I know, actually JCW not yet considered his next project, be it vampire drama or not.. it's just speculation from fans who want JCW doing that project.. although ofc I'll be happy if he does that coz I love sageuk.. and the show supposed to set in Joseon.. CMIIW

AdelaM

said: Please who can give me jcW's manger IG or FB? Pretty pretty please! HIFP is a project to show our love to the crew and cast and we would like to share it with them! Please feel free to visit our blog: http://morumoruisland.blogspot.ro/?m=0 Our facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/healerinternationalfanproject

Guest uctqepe

I CANT wait for the interviews .. If the questions are not at surface level and not repetitive, he always gives such interesting answers... Eventhough sometimes you fear for "his life in the KEntertainment" for being too honest.. KAKAKAKAKAKKA

And for one, i dislike the question of ideal type, bcoz most of the time the will corner him by giving one or two names, and ask him to pick one /:) #-o

i read one of JCW's old interviews (before healer) and he said that he is very selective when it comes to choosing his roles and that he opts for quality rather than fame or money .

So i bet he'll be very careful when choosing his next drama , He won't accept something beneath Healer ;) don't forget he's a theater graduate so he surely is very professional and demanding B-)

______

P.S : thanks GOD he didn' sign for "Scholar Who Walks the Night" , although i love vampire dramas ,i would have hated myself if he accepted it , i don't like much historical dramas .. Modern Vampires are COOL , wearing casual trendy clothes , not the same large baggy clothes from ep 1 to the last one :D

I thought it seemed a bit rumorish! I dont keep up with kdrama backstage news so am clueless with all this but I agree, that type of role seems a bit kitsch for him. I appreciate his professionalism.

Sageuk seems really hit or miss to me, being a relative newcomer to kdrama and having zero Korean history. Ive seen probably 12-13 of these and I can think of 3 that I enjoyed (mostly). Damo(mostly) , Ki (mostly), and Faith (mostly). I dont mind political intrigue and lots of backstory, but it seems like a genre that can descend pretty quickly into wasted narrative space and stalled characters. It must take a pretty sharp writer and team (and budget) to walk the tightrope.

=)) LOL to the same baggy clothes for 45 eps!!!! Empress Ki was enough of that!!! Get uri JCW into more delicious BongSookieness!!!!! Pronto!

Soooo Ive decided to stop lurking around and make my presence here /laughs/ Started liking JCW since I watched a bit of Empress Ki (didnt finish it back then but obviously I'm gonna do so now X'D), and (obviously) Healer made me went mad mad~ Ive never join any actor/actress' own thread yet since I dont rly forum much so this is my first! But he's rly like an ultimate fav now so I have to be here to show supports hehe, think i'll be staying here in a regular basis too. ^^
So,6t5ILRY.gif

Hi to all familiar names from the Healer thread, and also all others JCW fans! ^^

Guest Cinderella1

kdramafangirlz said: Soooo Ive decided to stop lurking around and make my presence here /laughs/ Started liking JCW since I watched a bit of Empress Ki (didnt finish it back then but obviously I'm gonna do so now X'D), and (obviously) Healer made me went mad mad~ Ive never join any actor/actress' own thread yet since I dont rly forum much so this is my first! But he's rly like an ultimate fav now so I have to be here to show supports hehe, think i'll be staying here in a regular basis too. ^^
So,Hi to all familiar names from the Healer thread, and also all others JCW fans! ^^

Amen to that!! Dont usually mosey through promotional photoshoots and mag features but made the exception for JCW and now I regret it!! Holy *scratch that* holie jeans will never look the same 8-} Sorry cant post pics from phone. Anyone have any fun JCW jeans collections??!!

kdramafangirlz said: Soooo Ive decided to stop lurking around and make my presence here /laughs/ Started liking JCW since I watched a bit of Empress Ki (didnt finish it back then but obviously I'm gonna do so now X'D), and (obviously) Healer made me went mad mad~ Ive never join any actor/actress' own thread yet since I dont rly forum much so this is my first! But he's rly like an ultimate fav now so I have to be here to show supports hehe, think i'll be staying here in a regular basis too. ^^
So,
Hi to all familiar names from the Healer thread, and also all others JCW fans! ^^

Guest Cinderella1

kanyaprasetyo said: My opinion on JCW next project:
As much as I love JCW do another project, whether it's movie/drama/musical, I'd rather see him off to army soon after Healer. The more he prolong it, the more I will wait for him n the waiting time but be unbearable. So i think it's better for him to do MS, off for 2 years n make great comeback project. YSH, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Hyun Woo n even SJK now get offers even before they released from army...