Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest MìssN1430294446

[PHOTO] JI Chang Wook at "The Day " Drama Musical cr : 이름없는 세벽 을 깨우는 슈에뜨 via : 星星星fany
B9u_lshCEAAvEVO.jpgB9u_mC2CMAA-zVs.jpg
B9u_lY8CUAAhXFp.jpgB9u_mTlCUAEpLOY.jpg
B9u_4R8CQAAVTZK.jpgB9u_2GkCEAEHCps.jpg
B9u_3nqCEAEdEmv.jpgB9u_4wtCQAAYGX8.jpg

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook - Happy Valentine's Day

tumblr_lvasryU4sO1qkpbu1o1_500_large.jpg

class="entry-title"[upcoming] Ji Chang Wook to feature in Instyle and Dragon TV

img_zDvmwRL00A

Right after finishing “Healer”, Ji Chang Wook continues to keep himself busy by giving interviews to various media outlets.

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/14/upcoming-ji-chang-wook-to-feature-in-instyle-and-dragon-tv/#more-6822

Miss oppa !!!!! though I spent less time on soompi for school, but  I still keep updating his info and watched his drama. :x :x Healer drama is my valentine today :)  everyday I listen to his song " Ill protect you" several hours, and then dream about him :) -----------------I had a funny dream of him on last Tuesday night. In my dream, I dreamt that I met him and got his signature. I got the 2nd one on a beautiful paper, I dreamt that when I got his 3rd signature on another beautiful paper, then he lost his temper lol =)) =))

Guest Cinderella1

Noxn said:
So what's next? Heard he's being considered for MBC's historical vampire drama? Hmmm. Not quite fond of the whole vampire thing, but I'll take what I can get. Anything for my lovey dub dub. \:D/

JCW could dance around in his police uniform looking dorky for 20 hours. I dont care. I'D be right there =P~ I made it all the way through Bachelor Veg Men without barfing, and most of the way through WBDS and EK so obviously I will put up with alot to watch the Fine Fine boy do his thing LOL

Although I must agree...a well done Vamp show can be alot of fun, and with Mr Eye Candy Extraordinaire to top it off?? :-O

@minoz-joyaz it's for tudou interview this morning...

@qwenli seems so many JCW fans in China right now, huh? :-? :-?

as far as I know, actually JCW not yet considered his next project, be it vampire drama or not.. it's just speculation from fans who want JCW doing that project.. although ofc I'll be happy if he does that coz I love sageuk.. and the show supposed to set in Joseon.. CMIIW