Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Casts Of “Itaewon Class,” “Love In The Moonlight,” And “The Sound Of Magic” Give Fans A Special Treat In “Young Actors’ Retreat” Teaser

Watch: Casts Of “Itaewon Class,” “Love In The Moonlight,” And “The Sound Of Magic” Give Fans A Special Treat In “Young Actors’ Retreat” Teaser

TVING has shared an exciting sneak peek of its star-studded new show “Young Actors’ Retreat”!

“Young Actors’ Retreat” is an upcoming variety show featuring cast members from the hit dramas “Love in the Moonlight,” “Itaewon Class,” and “The Sound of Magic,” which were all directed by producing director (PD) Kim Sung Yoon. The program will not only capture the reunions of the three dramas’ casts, but also explore the new chemistry between actors from different dramas as they hang out, play games, and take time to bond with one another.

The actors starring in the show include Park Seo JoonAhn Bo HyunKwon NaraLee Joo Young, and Ryu Kyung Soo of “Itaewon Class,” Park Bo GumKim Yoo JungJung JinyoungChae Soo Bin, and Kwak Dong Yeon of “Love in the Moonlight,” and Ji Chang WookHwang In YeopChoi Sung Eun, Chi Hae Won, and Kim Bo Yoon of “The Sound of Magic.”

The newly released preview offers an exciting sneak peek of all the fun and games the actors will enjoy! In the beginning, it seems as if their trip will just be a relaxing one with a good view and delicious food. However, they’re in for a real surprise when they end up playing the classic “flying chair” game and have a chilling experience with ghosts.

The stars also prepare a major event for their fans that include food trucks. Park Seo Joon transforms into his “Itaewon Class” character Park Sae Roy and reassures his team, “It’s okay. We can take it slow.” Ji Chang Wook, the leader of “The Sound of Magic,” continually grills chicken and comments, “I think I’m going to dream about chicken.” Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum from team “Love in the Moonlight” checks up on the fans. He asks, “How’s the food? Is it too salty?” One fan responds by exclaiming, “Wow! You’re really handsome!”

Hwang In Yeop bumps fists with a delighted fan, and Ahn Bo Hyun can’t help but gush over an adorable baby. Park Seo Joon also shakes hand with someone, and Park Bo Gum willingly gives one fan a tight hug.

“Young Actors’ Retreat” premieres on September 9 and will be available with subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

[청춘MT] 청춘 배우들의 대환장 버라이어티 적응기 그 잡채 | 2차 티저 예고 - YouTube

Watch: Casts Of “Itaewon Class,” “Love In The Moonlight,” And “The Sound Of Magic” Give Fans A Special Treat In “Young Actors’ Retreat” Teaser | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Young Actors’ Retreat” PD Talks About Unique Chemistry Of Cast Members From “Love In The Moonlight,” “Itaewon Class,” And “The Sound Of Magic”

Producing director (PD) Kim Sung Yoon talked about his upcoming variety show “Young Actors’ Retreat”!

“Young Actors’ Retreat” is a new variety show featuring cast members from the hit dramas “Love in the Moonlight,” “Itaewon Class,” and “The Sound of Magic,” which were all directed by Kim Sung Yoon. The program will not only capture the reunions of the three dramas’ casts, but it will also explore the new chemistry between actors from different dramas as they hang out, play games, and take time to bond with one another.

The PD shared, “When I talked with the actors about drama promotions during the process of launching their dramas, they were often too shy to appear on variety shows. I thought it is a waste that the actors’ individual charms and chemistry are not introduced to the public.”

He recalled, “At first, I thought of running a show for each drama team, but then I thought it will be more interesting and fun for the viewers to see all the actors from the three dramas all together, so [the show] became a very challenging project of a united retreat. Although the actors are shy, I thought that if we gathered them in one place, they would get along very well. The lineup of members was created since the needs of the drama fans met those of the cast members as the main characters in each drama could gather again to share their memories of the past and create new memories with new friends.” 

The PD described the image and chemistry of each team, further raising anticipation for the show. He remarked, “The ‘Love in the Moonlight’ team is very cute and adorable. Perhaps it is because they are similar in age, but laughter never left the site the entire time the actors were filming together.”

team1-1-1536x1152.jpeg

Kim Sung Yoon continued, “The ‘Itaewon Class’ team boasts fantastic teamwork as if they are a group of friends actually running a store somewhere in Itaewon. The team from ‘The Sound of Magic’ has heartwarming chemistry in which the young junior actors [are like] baby birds who follow the ‘mother bird’ Ji Chang Wook.”

team2-1-1536x1152.jpeg

Spoiler

team3-1-1536x1152.jpeg

Since teams with such diverse personalities have gathered, viewers will be able to find the actors’ unexpectedly hilarious and entertaining sides through “Young Actors’ Retreat.” Kim Sung Yoon shared, “There were actors who found it difficult to appear in variety shows because of the gap between the images of their roles and of the actors themselves. I was worried about two actors in particular, but they outperformed the most in the show. Please check who they are through the broadcast.”

“Young Actors’ Retreat” premieres on September 9 and will be available with subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the new preview here!

“Young Actors’ Retreat” PD Talks About Unique Chemistry Of Cast Members From “Love In The Moonlight,” “Itaewon Class,” And “The Sound Of Magic” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Sooyoung’s Relationship Becomes Shaky With Won Ji An’s Arrival In “If You Wish Upon Me”

Ji Chang Wook and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung will face a crisis in their relationship in “If You Wish Upon Me”!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who loves to work out, while Won Ji An plays Ha Jun Kyung, the human embodiment of a black swan who becomes obsessed with Yoon Gyeo Re after he lends her a helping hand for the first time in her life.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Gyeo Re expressed his sincere feelings to Seo Yeon Joo after their first date. As they confirmed their feelings for each other, the two began to dream of a happy future like any other ordinary couple. However, their relationship became shaky with the appearance of Ha Jun Kyung. Seo Yeon Joo also got edgy because Ha Jun Kyung introduced herself as Yoon Gyeo Re’s girlfriend.

In the stills, Yoon Gyeo Re is kneeling down in front of Ha Jun Kyung who came to visit the hospice. Yoon Gyeo Re seems desperate, pleading with Ha Jun Kyung while teary eyed. On the other hand, Ha Jun Kyung seems very chill without any emotional fluctuations.

305104688_1179140642944820_5048533796782

Spoiler

304915950_5787320404620949_2994327012375

305092095_3855818151223136_9477968757423

Meanwhile, Seo Yeon Joo has a blank face as if she can’t believe the sudden appearance of Ha Jun Kyung. She throws a weighty question to Yoon Gyeo Re, who has suddenly decided to leave the hospice.

Spoiler

305356208_648446776872054_37532397508894

The production team of “If You Wish Upon Me” remarked, “With Ha Jun Kyung’s appearance, the solid relationship between Yoon Gye Re and Seo Yeon Joo begins to shake in episode 9. Please look forward to seeing what kind of decision Yoon Gyeo Re will make between Seo Yeon Joo, who has become the meaning of his life, and Ha Jun Kyung, who threatens him with her own life, and how he will solve the crisis in front of him.”

Ji Chang Wook And Sooyoung’s Relationship Becomes Shaky With Won Ji An’s Arrival In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Find Themselves In Danger On “If You Wish Upon Me”

KBS’s “If You Wish Upon Me” has shared a suspenseful sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who is obsessed with exercise, while Sung Dong Il plays Kang Tae Shik, the volunteer chief of Team Genie.

Spoilers

Previously on “If You Wish Upon Me,” Jang Seok Joon (Nam Tae Hoon) was determined to hunt down Yoon Gyeo Re and the bag of hidden money. In his quest to find him, he sought out and threatened the imprisoned Ha Joon Kyung (Won Ji An) even after her release.

In newly released stillls from the drama’s next episode, Jang Seok Joon finally succeeds in coming face to face with Yoon Gyeo Re. While attempting to escape, Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo run into the livid Jang Seok Joon, who throws a punch at the other man after finally tracking him down. Yoon Gyeo Re responds by grabbing Jang Seok Joon by the collar, suggesting that a brutal physical fight lies ahead for the two men.

Other photos show a bloodied Yoon Gyeo Re glaring furiously at Jang Seok Joon after seeing Seo Yeon Joo collapsed on the ground in pain.

Nam-Tae-Hoon-Ji-Chang-Wook-800x800.jpg

Spoiler

Sooyoung-4-800x800.jpg

Ji-Chang-Wook-3-800x800.jpg

Spoiler

Sooyoung-2-1-300x399.jpg

To find out if Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo will be able to safely escape, catch the next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” on September 7 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Find Themselves In Danger On “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

Here is the ratings for Episode 9! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Adamas” Takes Back No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me”

KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” recorded an average nationwide rating of 2.2 percent, which is a 0.2 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating.

“Adamas” Takes Back No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi